reincarnated as wyvern (atomi...

De -ILRAHC-

what if someone from our world died and was reincarnated as atomic!sans/wyvern? please understand that the au... Mais

☆◇Second-Chance◇☆
_/|\-murder suspect-/|\_
¤•~dust!sans wannabe~•¤
[#+settling in+#]
^>v<^similarities in monochrome^>v<^
["=Threatening for praise="]
《÷X×(changes in behaviour)×X÷》
•*-fun and games-*•
~♡{°cats & cakepops°}♡~
.+*feline theories*+.
%÷<-the devoured soot of joy->÷%
quick a/n
.×*frienemies*×.
new story and small a/n
《¤•impostors•¤》
《◇~babysitting~◇》
(%÷testing anxieties÷%)
'○¤[Double Jailbreak]¤○'

¿¡~?!-brother knows best-!?~¡¿

1.7K 84 20
De -ILRAHC-

The vial hits the ground and shatters, the soul inside it appears and forms the body of xgaster around itself.

"Y0⌰ 3nT4U$7€D ¥○uR 0₩⎍ S°⌰l 7O 1nK, ⏁4y1⎍9 t0 $uR⋏1V3 sO⋔Ə⟒#e43 ⟟N T#3 ⋔⌰Lt1V3r$E ⟒1⏁# ¿⌰sT ⏃ F4@9⋔3Nt 0f D€t3R⋔¡⎍⏃tI⍜N?...⟟m 9LªD ⏁0 k⎍°₩ #0⟒ $C@4əd ¥○⌰ ªR3 0F ⋔E.." error said before making the area glitch into the doodle sphere, every au had strings wrapped around it, other than the original undertale.

"1f ¥○⌰4E e×q3C⏁¡n9 ⋔E tO ¿O1⎍ y0⌰ 1N ⏁#@t Gª⋔3 ¥○U ₩3RE tªLk1⎍9 ⏃ßoU7 ⟟⎍ M¥ d4Ə@⋔$...LeM⋔3 ⏁ElL yO⌰ $0mEt#1⎍9...1 D°⎍7 ₩ªN⎍ Pl@¥ ⟒¡t# ¥○⌰.." error said before tugging on a single string and causing a chain reaction to go off and tear every au that had strings on it, which was every one but the original.

"Such a pity..in that case, we will continue on our own.." xgaster said, holding out his hand and making a now fixed broomie appear in it before he tossed it up in the air for ink to catch.

Ink caught the new broomie and swiped some pink paint on error.

"#3¥!¡..₩hªT D0 y○⌰ 7H1⎍K ¥oU4E
D°¡⎍9!?" Error asked as the paint turned into pink strings that imobilized him.

"None of your business.." ink said, teleporting next to error and hitting him into the air with broomie, he then teleported above error and made a huge paint portal out of purple paint, sending error back into the antivoid.

Ink made a smaller portal for xgaster to stick his hand through and grab xchara and cross's soul.

The monster half of the soul was moved to the empty half of xgasters soul, while the red human half stayed, what was left of xcharas soul vanished and he started to tear up.

"All my efforts...were for nothing...im supposed to never lose...ITS NOT FAIR!...ITS NOT FAIR!!!!" He yelled before he vanished into a cloud of glitches.

"Are you crying? Oh, chara...we knew this would happen..you have a lot of potential, but you still have so much to learn..thats why i need you to rest and watch, since you are not going to apologize for everything you did.." xgaster said, before summoning multiple hands with spikes coming from the palms, i pulled killer closer to me as two of the hands zoomed forwards and stabbed straight through red and blues souls, shattering them.

"They have seen too much, after all.." xgaster added before he sent classic back to his au.

"All those worlds that helped me to come all this way dont deserve confusion and suffering..they deserve a last chance to be perfect like i wished..just one universe, made of the best of the others..and i know how to do it.." xgaster said, pressing the overwrite button and making xchara's soul become full again.

"I will forgive you this time..at least i hope you use your determination wisely when i ask you to..as for you..." xgaster paused to press the overwrite button again, making cross appear infront of him.

"None of this was your fault..i know its hard to persuade you, so i will let you choose if you will join me or not..take your time..we will prepare the essentials in the meantime..we will be waiting for you, cross.." xgaster said before disappearing.

Cross stood there unmoving so i decided to approach him, he turned to face me with a worried expression, i didnt know why until i was shot in the wing by none other than a positivity arrow, god dammit dream leave me alone.

He stood infront of cross with his bow pulled back, ready to fire, cross looked confused as i growled angerly, he is trying to take him and make him go against us.

Killer teleported in between us and started attacking dream, managing to slash him across the chest, killer continued to stab dream so i had to pull him off before he killed him.

"If you kill him you will doom us all.." i said, deadpanned expression.

Killers sockets widened when he looked over my shoulder to see dream dragging cross through a portal.

I tried to chase after them but the portal closed before i could reach it, damn it, nightmare is gonna be mad.

---

"Dream managed to drag cross through a portal, i couldnt tell where to, but my guess is the omega timeline.." i said, nervously wrapping my tail around one of my legs.

Nightmare sighed in annoyance and pinched his nasal bone before looking back up at me and killer.

"By drag did you mean he was forced through the portal or did he follow dream in with minimal convincing?.." he asked, i looked to killer because he was the one to notice it first.

"Dream grabbed his cape and literally pulled him into the portal..we didnt have time to try and get him because the portal closed right after.." killer admitted truthfully.

"Alright, if we hurry we can get him before they corrupt his mind and make him think we are 'evil'.." nightmare said, doing air quotes when he said 'evil', he was right though, nightmare and his gang arent evil, just misunderstood to be, boss is just keeping the balence in check while the other three are just really misguided to the point of liking murder.

Me on the other hand? I cant say, people would probably mistake me for evil just by working with nightmare alone, but adding on my past and how i function to keep myself mostly sane would probably add to that.

Im sure alot about me will be revealed in the upcoming battle, i already know it will be soon.

"We just need to wait for cross to stick out in the vast ocean of negativity that is forming right now, errors little 'stunt' had caused alot of it and it will be hard to pin point cross exactly until he feels some powerful emotions..." nightmare explained, me and killer nodded before nightmare dismissed us.

---

Nightmare teleported us into his office, i guess its time.

"Its happening, wyvern, i need you to portal you and killer a little ways away so it seems like im alone, just follow orders from there.." nightmare said before disappearing.

I made a portal near where i felt nightmares aura and me and killer walked through it quietly, not too far away we could see nightmare looming over cross.

"You cannot deny what you truly are.." nightmare said as cross grabbed dream by the neck.

Lets hope nightmare doesnt get carried away and actually wins cross back instead of proving why he shouldnt come with us by making him more negative, he tends to get carried away once he feels a good amount of negativity.

"Youre made out of frustration..if you get hurt, you must hurt others aswell.." nightmare explained, cross summoned some bones from the ground and knocked dream away.

This isnt the best way but i guess it makes sense to weaken dream so we can get cross back without overwelming him.

"Calamity surpasses everything..this is my opportunity to help you and to ensure that this so-called 'perfect world' has balance and doesnt collapse on itself..see how the mass of negative energy from these creations can modify the reality around them..THIS is their purpose...though..its over weighing my side of the plate..they need ME to stay here.." nightmare explained, teleporting next to cross who seemed to be thinking about it.

"Youve caused enough trouble, nightmare!" Dream said, summoning his bow before turning it into two small swords.

Dream seemed to ignore everything nightmare said, its annoying, i would try to explain it now but nightmare wants us to stay hidden until we are needed.

"Really? But i havent done anything wrong dream..im only keeping thus entire multiverse alive.." nightmare said, i dont know why but the look he was giving at that point was hot af, wait- scratch that! Forget i said anything!

Killer teleported infront of dream and tried to slash him but dream dodged, doing a couple backflips, showoff, if i wasnt so scared of breaking my neck i would do backflips too.

Killer spun his knife on his finger with a twisted smile, he always gets so carried away.

"I missed you.." he said before lunging at dream.

Killers knife clashed against dreams swords multiple times before dream cut killers cheek, killers expression didnt faulter for long.

"Playin' rough, huh?" He asked before summoning hundreds of sharp bones above dream and sending them down at him.

Dream ran away, blocking the ones that almost hit him and cutting through the ones blocking his path before he was stopped by a wall of bones and kept in place up by killers magic.

Killer then did something similar to what i did during our first spar and teleported to dream, kicking his face into the bones that he had previously summoned with both his feet.

Killer jumped off before picking dream up with his magic and using a gaster blaster to bite onto him, sorta like he did to me in out first spar, this is either a common attack for him or he just picked it up after that spar.

Killer teleported off of the blaster before sending it barreling towards the ground, it stuck its muzzle i to the ground before firing its blast, cracking alot of the ground around it.

Killer teleported onto dreams back and started pushing his face into the ground, it mustve hurt because everything around us was black with negativity.

Dream started trying to call for cross but i was trying to distract cross by explaining what nightmares intentions are, telling him about the multiple balances that keep the multiverse from destroying itself.

He was listening but i knew what was about to happen, i just need cross on our side before it happens.

Nightmare was trying to get dream to give up, knowing that if he continued to fight he might get himself killed trying to save someone who really didnt need saving.

Soon enough cross's eyes glow purple and he summons bones to hit me away, i flew far enough away that the black fog that was surrounding us blocked me from others view, good, this will make things easier.

I see cross punch killer off of dream and stab purple bones into his body before summoning a blaster and firing it at him.

Killer tried to teleport away but still managed to get caught in the crossfire, get it? Sorry ill stop.

"Im losing my patience.." cross said, summoning his two daggers.

"Thats cheating!" Killer yelled childishly, pulling out two knives and running at cross.

The first attempt at slashing cross was blocked and a couple of the others were dodged.

"You bastard!!" Killer yelled before his slashes and stabs started hitting their target.

"Dont use your puppets on me!" Killer yelled stabbing cross right in the middle of his chest, cross continued to not fight back for a while.

"Bug off, limelight hogger!!" Killer yelled continuing to attack cross.

Killer went to stab him again but cross caught his arm between his daggers before breaking it, the crack that emitted from it echoed loudly around the thick fog and it made me cringe.

Cross threw killer away onto a tree and charged after him with bones ready, the attacks made killer go flying off of the tree, cross attempted to hit killer with more bones but he managed to dodge the attacks, they started using purple or blue bones on eachother, getting multiple of each stuck in their opponant.

They both summoned a blaster right behind the other and charged them up.

"Everybody knows your biggest fear, old man...THAT BUTTON YOU PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS WONT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT.." killer said before the blasters both fired at the same time and caused an explosion.

Both of them flew away from eachother, cross landing roughly infront of dream and killer almost landing on nightmare but nightmare shifted his body out of the way before killer could hit him, poor killer.

Cross stood up, his eyes no longer purple, lets hope dream doesnt get to him before we can get out of here.

I walked through the fog towards killers magic aura to find him laying on the ground unmoving, he wasnt dusting so i knew he was still alive.

I healed him mostly, i didnt want to take too long healing him completely and ending up failing nightmare again.

I started walking towards cross who was crying, dream was behind him trying to convince him about something i wasnt paying attention to.

I crouched down to his level and lifted his face to look me in the sockets by his chin, he looked ready to recive some kind of punishment and it kinda hurt to know he saw me that way.

I hugged him and dream seemed suprised, of course he did, he thought me and the gang were evil and probably thought i was gonna do something bad.

Cross hugged back after a second and i whispered something.

"Its your choice who you go to, im sorry for treating you so badly, but try not so choose sides okay? Be neutral..friends to those who are nice to you, enemies to those who were horrible to you, if im one of your enemies then thats fine..youll probably have to fight your way out to get away from nightmare, i cant help you without betraying him.." i whispered before letting go of him and backing up.

Cross was silent for a bit, he stood up and walked towards his daggers before grabbing them, he looked unsure when he saw my disappointed face but i gave him a nod of reasurrance.

He nodded back before turning to dream, i forgot he will need his help to get out of here alive.

"Dream...right? You better make this work, kid.." cross said before turning back towards me, i had backed up next to nightmare who looked at me with just the slightest sympathy.

"You can count on me despite me being 500 years older than you.." dream said, i looked to nightmare and he huffed.

"Ill come in once you get worn out.." he said, i nodded and took a step forwards, i really didnt want yo hurt either of them.

"Im ready.." cross said, looking me in the sockets.

"Lets go.." dream said.

I sighed and gave cross a smile before downing five of my vials, here comes the big guns.

Killer said something but the ringing in my hearing was blocking out most noises around me, then i got mad, no, pissed, absoloutely pissed, thinking about everything that makes me angry, i threw up some iradiated N.W before i started to change.

The other four were either amused and amazed or terrified, you could probably guess who felt what.

Once i was finished changing i stood at ten-to-twelve feet, being in this form makes me loose my ability to speak and makes me more animal like, i also dont remember most of what happens afterwards, just the things that would create a strong memory.

My cloaked soul thumped in my ribcage as i recoiled my neck before roaring loudly, i bet everyone back in the main area of the omega timeline heard it.

I attacked first lunging forward using my strong wings, i managed to catch both of them in my mouth as they were frozen in place by shock.

I flew up while thrashing them around before dream stabbed oned of his swords through one of my eyes, making me drop him, i managed to catch cross again with my talons before he fell to the ground.

I squeezed him in my talons like a stress ball, trying not to use my full strength, i dont want to kill him.

I pushed him into the ground and stood over him, i had accidentally stabbed one of my talons into his arm, i couldnt pull it out without letting him go so i went with it.

I bent down so my muzzle was about a foot away from his face and growled, i opened my mouth to bite down on him again but my face was hit away by a sword, dreams sword to be exact.

I swiftly snapped my head in his direction and roared, i stepped off of cross to go towards dream who stumbled back once he saw me going towards him.

Before i could take more than two steps i felt something on my tail, not again, NOT AGAIN.

I screeched out in panic and started bucking around aggrssively, i felt a sharp pain on my tail and knew who it was, cross was trying to climb up my tail to get a better hit off me, stabbing his daggers into my tail to stay on while i went crazy.

Dream managed to grab a hold of my tail aswell and i started getting more frantic

My only option got be killed last time but we arent in an enclosed space so it shouldnt kill me this time.

I pumped my wings at full strength and i shot into the air, i glanced down at my tail to see both cross and dream holding onto a dagger each as they waited for the perfect time to start moving higher, i wont give them that chance.

We breached the fog and i kept going higher and higher, we started nearing the clouds when i started to slow down, i tried to keep up a good speed but its hard to fly upwards fast.

Thats when i felt the daggers be pulled out then climbing, i need to think of something.

I stopped flapping my wings, we started going down, it went from falling to plummeting and from plummeting to rocketing, i was exsausted already, but i wasnt giving up, i needed to get them off me and crashing was the only way.

While we were falling i noticed them both climb onto my ribcage, i thought of something and quickly flipped around in the air, now my ribcage was facing down, i spread my wings out to slow down the decent, i slowed and they fell, that was better than completely shattering my spine just to get them off me.

Dream summoned a yellow bubble around the both of them before they hit the ground, it created a crater but they seemed unfazed by the force of the impact.

I reached my talons out beneath me before i landed on the bubble with alot of force from the remaining speed of my decent.

The bubble cracked but i didnt break it, i stepped off of it and charged up an atomic beam in my mouth, i fired it down on the bubble, it slowly cracked but i made sure to stop firing right when it broke as to not completely obliterate dream and cross.

Cross tossed one of his daggers away and lunged towards me, i recoiled in suprise, it seemed to be what he wanted as he landed against my ribcage and started to stab it.

I whined in pain and panic before i tried to bite down on him, he kept dodging my bites and my ribcage is starting to look fatal, is he trying to kill me?

I used one of my wing claws to scrape him off before backing away into a tree, i coughed up blood before i tried to heal the wound, i was stopped by a blaster to the face, i roared at them, it was weak and pleading.

I couldnt see nightmare anywhere and i got worried, i could see killer in the distance trying to get up to come help but he was still too weak.

Another blast to the face, and another, and another until i snapped, i lunged at cross who i now noticed had purple eyes, thats why he wasnt holding back.

I bit down on his upper half and started tossing him around in my mouth, my aim was to completely trap him in my jaws.

He kept moving and making it hard, i think xgaster is trying to see what i can do, i wont show him.

Thats when i felt a sharp pain go through the top of my mouth, cross had stabbed his dagger into it, and because it was bigger than a normal knife, it did way more fatal damage.

I froze, my eyelights flickered off before i threw up a mix of N.W and blood, collapsing to the ground is all i remember before i saw black.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.3K 435 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...
40.2K 726 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...
156K 2.6K 35
Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with a different Sans. I won't upload much bu...
47 0 4
(I decided to post it here, since yesterday ao3 had some minor complications. Im not sure where this is headed, but im trying to write random short s...