『Be safe』

Just_Me_Zaff द्वारा

Boboiboy was sent to another world when he was testing his teleportation machine.He end up in a world that fu... अधिक

1-Lost
2-Sick on the first day
3-Story
4-Quirk test for Boboiboy
5-Get to know him
6-Heroic class
7-USJ attacked
Sorry
8-Fight
Sorry(again)
9-Sports Festival |1|
<( ̄︶ ̄)>
😉
10- Sport Festival |2|
11- Sport Festival |3|
12- Internship
14 - Emergency
15 - Friends

13 - Meet

668 28 5
Just_Me_Zaff द्वारा

-------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

It's been three day after he arrived at Sir Nighteye agency and he had been training with him everytime he had free time or went on patrol.

Although it doesn't go as he originally plan, the business that had been delayed for a while. He will do it tonight after he gets Sir to use his quirk on him and his permission ofc.

Plus, he makes a new friend here. He is Sir student, fav student base on his observation and he is his senior.

His name's Togata Mirio, truthfully Boboiboy doesn't know what to call him and Togata understand his situation. So he let the younger boy calls him by his first name.

-----------------------

"Can I go?"
"Where?"
"..."
"If you don't tell me then I can't let you go".
(am I the only who thinks the sentence is a bit sus 💀)
"..."
"Then no"
"Pleasee"

Sir looks at Boboiboy intensely then continue his work."No and that's final". Boboiboy sigh in defeat, "Then can you use your quirk on me? Please? "

"I can't carelessly use my quirk for entertainment", he says. "I know but-- Okay fine. I won't asks you anymore".

Boboiboy frowns at his failure and turn around to exit the room. Sir looks at him as he walks to the door. " *sigh* Alright I'll use it on you. Come here", he said.

Boboiboy hurriedly go in front of him after he finishes his sentence with an excited face. He bows so many time while thanking him. "Enough with the bow already", he tiredly said.

"Hehe sorry. I'm just so excited!!", Boboiboy reply to him. BoBoiBoy takes a nearby chair and sit in front of him. Sir use his quirk on him.

Sir POV

[start]

Oh, so he still will go to do his business even I don't allow it.

'Night '

'Sneak out '

'Three of him '

'Building '

'White hair boy '

'Party '

'emergency '

[end]

"So what did you see?", Boboiboy eagerly asks him. "I see that you will go even without my permission". Boboiboy sweat dropped ,"Oof busted. Anything else?". "I see three copy of you, a white hair boy on top of a building and a party", he reveal it all to him.

"A party? Are you sure?", Boboiboy asks again. "Yes, I'm sure of it". "That's concerning", he mumbles to himself. "Pardon?". "No--Nothing! Do you see anything at the party?". "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I only catch a glimpse of it", Sir said.

"Oh, it's alright". "Is that all?", Sir asks him. "Yes, that's all. Thank you very much. I'll go now", Boboiboy said as he stand up and exit the room. Sir just looks at his retreat figure and continue doing his work.

But he forgot to tell him the most important things that he thought was just a small matter. He will come to regret it later.

---------------------------------------------------

"Emental Power! Boboiboy triple split!" Boboiboy split into three element, Halilintar, Ais and Solar. "Are we seriously gonna do this?" Ais asks.

"Ofc", Hali said. "But what about the party that Sir told us about", Solar remind them. "Yeah, isn't Hali who will go? What if there's a balloon?" Ais asks. "That's right. After all, isn't that your weakness", Solar smirks. "Tch! I'll handle it myself. No need to remind me", Hali said as he fold his arms and looks away.

Ais stares at him dumbfound. "Anyways, if anything happens just give us a signal and we'll come to you right away". "Yes and please be careful. We don' know how he got here and his intentions is still unknown. So--". Hali cut off Solar, "Yes I know. I'll be extra careful. Anything else?".

"His location is inside our watch. I don't know how to activate it but it'll show you his current location. So you just have to follow it. Got it", Solar explains to him. "Alright, I'll go now. You two will proceed just like we had plan right?".

"Yep. Ais will pretend to fall asleep and I'll go scout around the area to search the remains item for the portal", Solar said with so much confidence. Hali looks at them one last time, "Then, I'm off". Just like that, he vanish from their sight, leaving a lightning trail behind.

"Good night and good luck Solar", Ais quickly says as he get ready to fall asleep. "You just need to pretend! No need to sleep for real, if Hali is in trouble you won't see the signal!", Solar said while shaking him awake.

"I know, I know! Hurry up and go already", Ais grumbles. Solar looks at him one last time before he also vanish from his sight.

------------------------------------------------------

Hali is jumping from on top of buildings to another while following the direction that his watch show him. After a few minutes, he finally land on one building and good news, there's no party preparation and he doesn't see any sight of balloons. He sighs in relief.

"My my~ What do we have here?~", a voice said from behind him. Hali quickly turn around and see the person that he's been searching for standing in the shadow while it covers half of his face but he still can see his smirked.

He doesn't let his guard down, after all the person in front of him is very dangerous. "No need to be so stiff Hali, I'm not going to hurt you". What he said triggered him, about the things that he had gone through, no it was his owner had gone through.

He watch him with an evil smile and delight that Boboiboy decided to meet him even though it's just one of his element. "You must have a reason to search for me, yes?".

Hali is glaring at him with his eyes full of hatred. He hesitates for a bit but he still say it anyway. " I want to ask you something". "Hm~ Okay! What do you want to know?", he asked.

"What are you doing here? How did you come here? And how did you find me?", he asks so many questions to him. He desperately wants to know, how this dangerous guy keeps appearing in his owner life.

"That's so many questions but I'll answer it anyways. First, I'm here for you. Second, the same way you come here and lastly, it's a secret", the last question he answered while putting a finger on his lips and winks at Hali.

Hali shivers after seeing him winks at him. "Is that all? I thought you want to know more", he said with his head tilts to the right.

Hali grits his teeth and clenched his fists. There's no way he got here the same way he did because the machine should be broken after the event.

"Poor you. There are so many obstacle in your life, isn't it? Trap in this world and the possibility to go back is very low. You may never be able to see your friends again. Oh and how is your dad? It's been so long since you had seen him, right? Maybe you'll never get to meet him again. After all, he did abandoned you, no? ".

Hali is shaking in anger, hearing him saying all those things make him patient thinner every second past.

"Oh you're still standing except that you're shaking. HAHAHAHA I know you that already knew about that. When he sent you to Tok Aba and never came back, am I right? He left you all alone with Tok Aba. He broke his promise. Don't lie to yourself anymore, Hali. Just accept that he'll never come back. I bet he doesn't even slightly care about you going missing ", he smirks when he see Hali is about to lose it.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY FATHER!! WHO YOU ARE TO SAY THOSE THINGS??!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE HIS SON!! AND HE'LL NEVER ABANDONED ME!! HE PROMISE HE'LL COME BACK AND I TRUST HIM!! HE CARES ABOUT ME!! I KNOW--", tears streaming down on his cheeks. His body is up and down as he trying to breath after the outburst.

He smirks seeing him in this state. Just like he had planned, he is so easy to break even tho it's not his own body, just his element. He activates one of his power as his eyes turn to red color.

(reference)

Hali looks up after he stabilize his breathing. He accidentally meet his eyes and freeze in his spot. 'Ah...shit '

And just like that, he went to la-la land. He grins in delight and quickly catch Hali as he fall on his knees, unconscious. "Sweet dream Hali~ ".

Meanwhile...

"Ugh... can you tell me again why are we doing this?" Ais asks."For the last time, it's because we are requested to" Sir answers for the 10th time.

"But we are literally an HOURS away from them! Why are they requesting our help??!! Are they stupid or what?" Ais grumbles with a frown on his face.

Sir just sigh at his antics. After 1 hours or so, they arrived at their destination and quickly move to the location that was sent to them. Sir runs as his quirk not really helpful for speed while Ais skates on ice because -- well why running when you can skating right?

Anyways, they arrived at the location and see so many heroes struggle with a nomu while fires broke out around the area.

"Boboiboy, you go and evacuate all the citizens to the safe place" Sir commands him as he takes out his 'weapon' and activate his quirk at the same time.

"But--" he's about to protest but Sir cut him off. "This is an order. Now GO!!". Ais hesitates at first but he eventually left the area and do as he commands.

On the way to help the citizens, he sends a signal to Solar using his watch and hopefully, he understood what is it means.

He worries about Hali too but since he didn't give any signal or some sort, he can't do anything but hope he's not in dangerous situation. "Please be safe guys".

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Wassup guys

Hope y'all in a good health

Anyway, as I said before slow update bc I'm not in the mood to write y'know...

But don't worry I'm not abandoning this book :D

Zaf_Roger n out ( ╹▽╹ )

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

406K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
16.9K 784 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...
Making Things Right N0vu5_R4v3n द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

159K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
78.3K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...