𝐒𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀 γ€ŒSunsu...

By ShephyrVII

A story about Kim Sunoo, an orphan who is sold by his Uncle to a rich business man, Park Sung-hoon. (The stor... More

INTRO:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24⚠
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30πŸ¦‹
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Last Chapter (Part 1)
Last Chapter (Part 2)

Chapter 23

4.2K 189 175
By ShephyrVII

The Sunday started with a bit unsettled atmosphere for one particular person. Everyone was on their things. While Heeseung and Sunoo were discussing Sunoo's College admission, Ari was making coffee for the two.

And here came Sunghoon with an office suite, ready to leave for work just before being interrupted by his older brother, who was busy with his little special.

"Sunghoon? Today's Sunday, and there's pretty much no work in the office. Then why you're...?" A question had been asked by Heeseung with confusing expressions visible on his face.

"I-I thought to give more attention t-to work. There's nothing much to do in the house so.." The words were barely making sense as Sunghoon was more muttering than actually speaking like he used to. Something was wrong, and we know what except Heeseung.

"You don't need to do extra work. Just go out or rest." The older stated with a serious tone. Just like a big brother taking care of his young brother.

Sunghoon slightly nodded and was going to change into his casual clothes. Before climbing the stairs, his eyes fell on the young boy sitting with his Hyung. A sudden wave of embarrassment covered his whole body when Sunoo looked at him with no emotions. Sunghoon was feeling worse every time seeing Sunoo. And he should be. The sin he had done wasn't a small thing.

The older just avoided the contact and made his to his room awkwardly.

                                            __________.__________

It was afternoon when loud sirens filled the street for the two brothers who were unaware of the upcoming storm. But Sunoo was content, watching two police cars entering the mansion.

It'll be fun. He whispered and headed downstairs. Meanwhile, Heeseung and Sunghoon with almost everyone in the mansion caught off guard by the presence of cops, who nearly never paid a visit to the house.

The officers came into the house with the permission of Heeseung and stood in the living room. At the moment, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Ari also arrived in the hall.

"Good afternoon! We are sorry to bother you at this hour, but the case was urgent." Said one cop giving brief information.

"I understand. Well, what's the matter?" Heeseung remarked politely.

"Instead of them, Can I tell you what's the real issue?" A man's voice appeared behind the cops, who moved away to let the man come in front of the people.

Everyone got taken by surprise except Sunoo and Ari, who didn't know what was happening. Sunoo smirked a bit, amused by Sunghoon's shaking hands.

"YOU!! Get out of this house right now!" Heeseung burst out, really close to hitting that man.

"Mr Heeseung calm down. We want you to listen to him first." That just made Heeseung make a tsk sound.

"YOUR LITTLE BROTHER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY SON. I SENT SUNOO HERE FOR WORK, BUT THIS A$$HOL€'S INTENTIONS WERE DIFFERENT. WHEN MY SON UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, HE TRIED TO FLEE FROM THIS PLACE. BUT HE TOOK HOSTAGE OF HIM AND THEN R@PeD HIM. AND YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN IT MR. HEESEUNG. AREN'T YOU?"

"I WOULD HAVE COME HERE EARLIER TO SAVE MY SON, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO SUNOO, SIR. HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING YESTERDAY IN A PHONE CALL. THESE TWO MEN S€XuALLy ASSAULTED MY POOR SON. ASK HIM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!" As his whole paragraph of lies ended, making Heeseung super furious and humiliated in front of everyone.

How would you feel if someone accused you of something filthy that you can never imagine doing it? The half of Heeseung was frustrated by the man's allegations, and the half of him thinking about what he mentioned about Sunghoon.

Simultaneously, Sunghoon was totally thunderstruck, unable to react. His mind was constantly on Woong-in's words. And there was no way he could deny them.

"Now, Mr Sunoo, we want YOU to speak the truth and tell us what is right." Advised another cop to Sunoo. The boy slowly moved toward the cops and said,

"All the things he said... aren't true, Sir." Woong-in's eyes widened at Sunoo's statement . Why was he saying this?

"In reality, he tried to sell me in an auction to some old rich men, just to get a lot of money from them. The decision was certainly without my consent." He began to speak about the real events.

"And before that, he also tried to usurp my parents' property by manipulating me, which fortunately couldn't be his. Then, he started to hit me without any reason. I still kept quiet because I wasn't fully independent and had no money to live by myself. But, Heeseung Hyung really took all my responsibilities and helped me a lot. He saved me from him... And I am a hundred per cent sure that he is involved in my parent's horrendous murder." Tears started to build up in Sunoo's eyes, but he still stayed confident to uncover his Uncle's ugly reality.

"WHAT THE F@CK ARE YOU SAYING!! YOU PIECE OF SH@T! I WILL KILL YOU!! HOW CAN YOU TAKE THOSE BULLSHIT'S SIDE WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO COME HERE WITH THE POLICE!! DON'T YOU DARE PLAY YOUR DIRTY SCHEMES ON ME. I WILL KILL YOU SUNOO!! I WILL KILL YOU JUST LIKE I KILLED YOUR-" Woong-in was about to storm at Sunoo just when one officer held his hands behind his back, and the other cuffed him right on the spot.

"You are under arrest Mr. Woong-in!" The man froze immediately after recalling what he was about to say and suddenly turned guilty.

"I-I'm sorry, Sunoo. Please tell them the truth. You know I came here to save you. Tell them I did nothing. Please, my son?" He fake begged in front of the latter with teary eyes, which were also for sympathy.

"Sigh* I wish you could ever be done something for me. If what I'm saying is the lie, then what you told me yesterday wasn't the truth either." Sunoo spoke with a dark tone.

"You said his Aunt's dead. Then what is she doing in the jail right now? hmm?" Heeseung started speaking.

"It's because you lied again. She wasn't dead. You just wanted to trap him for the nth time. But this time, I was with him."

"Do you know you were suspected of the murder of Sunoo's parents? The police were finding the evidence silently. And you were being watched all the time without you knowing. And fortunately, we have found the murderer of his parents, and he mentioned your name for why he killed them." It was enough for Woong-in to make him go insane. His biggest secret was exposed. Yes, he was the one who killed them just to take over their property and ruin their beautiful life.

"The cops you came here with are one of the officers who are handling your case. And they know everything." Heeseung smirked at the speechless man.

"You must be missing Aunty right? You should go to her, she is waiting for you in prison, for being in this crime with you." A sarcastic statement was made by Sunoo, who was smiling without any empathy.

"S-sunoo!!"

"I beg you-!"

"Please I-im sorry!!"

"S-Sunoo!!"

Woong-in kept screaming for mercy while the cops dragged him from the mansion with other officers who came to take him to his new forever home.

A sigh of relief escaped Sunoo's mouth when Heeseung embraced him in his arms. Sunoo lifted his head to see his comfort person, who was all content because of the bravery the young boy showed.

"You did it. We did it" A small kiss landed on Sunoo's head, making him close his eyes gently. These small yet warm interactions only Heeseung could give it to Sunoo.

They both separated when Heeseung went to the zoned-out Sunghoon.

"Honestly, he shouldn't be the only one who deserved punishment." Heeseung made his statement, narrowing his eyes. Sunghoon just stood still while Ari made his way to the kitchen, to give the people some privacy.

"I-I'm sorry H-Hyung" Sunghoon stuttered with lowered head.

But his older brother wasn't showing any affection. Instead of replying, Heeseung made his way to his room.

"A treatment you deserve Mr Sunghoon. Just think what will he do with you when he'll find out what you did. And that day will soon come." As he also went back to his room.

He isn't the only person who should be punished. Hyung is right. I... am the same as him. The blame he was doing on himself was overwhelming him more and more.

I never wanted to do any harm to him. But will Hyung even listen to me If he knew...

I wish I could be freed from this torment forever...

                                            __________.__________

HI!!

I hope everyone is doing good! Your Author is also good ^-^

We are near the end of my first ff. I'm planning to upload the other one after this :D

I'm really close to making this ff into Heesun one. Well, it can happen cause I change my plots a lot. ;) (EDIT: I didn't)

One question does anyone here watch bl?? Or am I the only one :(

LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS, READ and for FOLLOWING ME. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
124K 4K 42
A yang jungwon based story where a regular engene accidentally sends a message to a wrong number. But what she doesn't know is that the owner of the...
56.6K 2K 24
[ENHYPEN Sunghoon x Reader] "Royals serve for their people, not the other way around.." In which Kim Y/n transfers to her twin brother, Kim Sunoo's...
92.8K 5.2K 51
- In which Avery moves into a new neighborhood and meets Jay, a man with many secrets. He lights up her world the moment he stepped into her life. Ho...