SO, BEFORE YOU GO

By Iwaizumih26

Has Hajime left it too late to divulge his feelings for his best friend - Angst ⚠️ Suicide. Physical and ment... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

PROLOGUE

307 6 5
By Iwaizumih26

I dreamt about this story after listening to the song 'So, before you go' by Lewis Capaldi. I hope that you all like it.

Why hadn't Iwaizumi realised earlier what his friend was going through? Instead of helping him he'd berated him, abandoned him and cut him off. All of this was his fault, he should have noticed and now it was too late. He had to live with this for the rest of his life, but could he?

"Everyone hates you"

"You're fake"

"Even your team mates think your worthless"

"You're useless"

"Just die!!"

"Do it now"

"You can't even do that right"

These were just a few of the messages that Oikawa Tooru received on a daily basis. He cried himself to sleep every night but still managed to put on his fake smile everyday, fooling everyone around him into thinking that he had a perfect, easy and happy life but that just wasn't the case.

He hated his life and he hated 'Oikawa Tooru' with a burning passion.....

I will only be updating this a couple of times a week as I'm in the middle of writing another fanfic. I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 340 15
"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿." ~After having a fallout with one of y...
50.7K 2.2K 18
Iwaizumi's father is deceased and his mother is bedridden with Alzheimer's. His life is crumbling and he has one person to turn to. What else will go...
80.2K 3.5K 91
warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discretion is advised ...
996K 20.5K 36
【𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started january 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ a...