Rhea Ripley x reader

By verosemary0802

Y/n Zaitsev, otherwise known as Serventi or the Queen Cobra is the newest female wrestler to WWE. She wears a... More

Information
Debut
Aftermath
Confrontation
Again
Fight
Rewind
Revenge
Ambush

Exploration

2.7K 61 12
By verosemary0802

"She is.... Asuka!" The announcer shouted making the crowd explode in excitement, their cheers deafening as Asukas entrance music began to play.

Doing her thing as she strutted down the ring confidently, glaring at me the whole time, a cocky smirk etched across her face.

Stepping up onto the outer rim of the ring she stepped through the ropes slowly, stalking toward me and observing me like her prey.

The two of us began walking toward one another, glaring at eachother, the pure fire in our eyes enough to burn down a building.

A dinging in the two wrestlers ears signified that the match had begun and they began walking in a circle slowly.

After a few seconds of circling each other Asuka charged at me, delivering a knee to my abdomen as she ran at me.

Stumbling back I gripped onto the rope behind her for support but moved out of the way in time before Asuka could run into me again.

Asuka went shoulder first into the post, making her let out a loud groan of pain.

I grabbed both of her arms and pulled her back before falling back and delivering a backbreaker to her.

She turned around staring at me, seething through her teeth.

We both ran at each other and began delivering punches and slaps to each other.

She ducked successfully dodging one of my punches and sweeped my legs out from under me.

My back hit the floor of the ring with a loud thud, Asuka stomping on my chest repeatedly.

She smirked down at me mockingly, saying stuff to me that I could only assume were insults though they weren't registered due to the crowds loud cheering.

I rolled my eyes as she turned around and was letting the crowd hype her up.

She should really know better than to turn her back on an opponent.

Getting up off the ground I ran toward her, delivering a step up enziguri to her face.

Fumbling back into the turnbuckle she hit her head as she fell down, leaving herself wide open.

Taking advantage of the opportunity I quickly ran to her and began delivering knees to her chest, stopping before the ref could disqualify me.

Grabbing her right arm I pulled her up before putting her on top of my shoulders.

Performing a pipers pit on her I got up and jumped on her, delivering double knees to her lower abdomen.

She cried out in pain and gripped her stomach with both arms, rolling over to her side.

I pulled her back to the middle of the ring and set her body up for my next move.

Running between the two ropes I bounced off each of them gaining more and more momentum as I went.

Once I had enough speed I jumped up into the air and spun my body in a circle, delivering my signature banded krait kick to her chest.

She was practically knocked out by now so I took it as my time to pin her.

Getting her into position I waited as the ref counted, along with the crowd.

1....

2...

3!

With that I had won the match and the crowd cheered while the commentators praised the match.

Whereas others with biased opinions where upset about Asukas loss.

I looked over at the camera which was getting a close up shot of me and stared directly at it, I waved slowly to it.

Of course I meant for Rhea to see it, since she'd been mocking me her entire match last time.

My theme song played as I stepped through the second and third rope, jumping down from the outer rim of the ring.

As I made my way up the ramp I saw that some people were wearing masks just like mine, while others had posters that they made for me.

I smiled a little bit at this, something that I hadn't done in a while.

When I walked backstage I saw Rhea who turned her head from the tv she had been watching me on previously to me.

She walked toward me, shoving other wrestler out of the way as she did so.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking, trying to get away from her because I didn't want to deal with her right now.

Rhea however blocked my path before I could continue on my journey back to my dressing room.

"Running away like a coward, how fitting." Rhea said tilting her head slightly as she ran her tongue along her teeth.

"I'm not running away I'm just not in the mood to deal with your bullshit right now." I said glaring up at her, not that she could tell.

"You're the one who pulled your little sneak attack on me your first night at RAW, don't act like I started this." She said taking a step closer to me, our faces now only centimeters apart.

"If you weren't such an egotistical bitch who can't let anything go then we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, Ripley." I said making her scoff.

"Oh I'm the egotistical bitch?" Rhea said rolling her eyes as she kissed her teeth.

"Did you not hear what I just said or are you just in utter disbelief that somebody finally called you out for what you are." I said in a mocking tone.

"I will-" Rhea said but she was cut off as Charlotte walked over now standing right next to the two of us, a camera now recording our conversation.

"While this is just an interesting little conversation, I think it'd be even more interesting if I was to pin you, Serventi." Charlotte said, turning to look at me as she leaned her head down closer to mine.

"If you want a rematch just say so." I said, taking a step toward her making her back up slightly.

"A rematch? The first time wasn't even an official match, so you 'pinning' me means nothing." She said making quotation fingers when she said pinning.

"So you're admitting that it wasn't even an official match and I still kicked two of the most powerful women in the WWE's asses?" I asked in a mocking tone, looking between the two of them.

Just then Sonya Deville walked over to us, a microphone in hand.

"Alright, you three have had issues with each other ever since Serventi first came here. So how about you guys settle this once and for all?" Sonya asked the three of us.

I could hear the crowd cheering which told me that this was probably being live streamed directly to the stadium.

"I've got no problem with that, what about you two, since I know you guys love to talk the talk and never walk the walk." I said raising my hand to gesture between Rhea and Charlotte.

"Oh I'd love to." Rhea said with a smirk, glaring directly at me.

"I'm fine with that, after all I am the most decorated women in all of sports entertainment history so I could beat both of you without any help." Charlotte said flipping her hair and giving me a cocky look.

"Well that's great because the three of you will be having a three woman match, but with a twist. You see, whoever gets pinned out of the three of you loses. However, 5 days after this match, the two other women who didn't get pinned will go up against each other, with their title on the line if they have one." Sonya said and I could hear the crowd erupting in excitement in the distance.

Charlottes face changed slightly as did Rheas but it was different from Charlottes, Rhea became more serious whereas Charlotte began to show her true cowardly colors.

"What do you mean with their title on the line, she hasn't even been here a week and she already gets to come for my title?!" Charlotte yelled angrily gesturing toward me.

"I thought you said you could beat me and Rhea no problem?" I said mockingly with a smirk on my face that she couldn't see, gesturing between me and Rhea.

"I could easily! But if my titles on the line regardless of whether or not you take it, that's not fair!" Charlotte said, slightly stammering over her words making it clear that she was scared.

Rhea smirked and chuckled menacingly, slightly shaking her head at Charlottes display of worry.

"Well, ladies, do you agree to that?" Sonya said looking between the three of us.

"I've got no problem beating both of y'all's asses." I said with a shrug looking at Rhea and Charlotte, but mainly at Rhea, Charlotte wasn't an issue unless she got her hands on a kendo stick.

God knows she loves to use those.

"Oh you're gonna kick my ass? Well I'm gonna send you to hell." Rhea said taking a step toward me and I returned the favor, the both of us now in each other's faces.

"Okayyyyy! Ladies why don't we just calm down, because right now we have to wait for Charlottes answer. Rhea given your response I'm guessing you're going to be competing." Sonya said to which Rhea nodded in response, still looking at me as Sonya put and arm between the two of us trying to separate us to break up any approaching fight.

"Charlotte. What'll it be, are you gonna compete or are you to much of a cowardly pussy to actually step up and prove that you're not just talk." I said turning to look at Charlotte, I heard the audience cheering at my response.

Charlotte looked between me and Rhea and then at Sonya in an almost pleading manner, but Sonya didn't return the gesture.

Finally realizing that no one was going to pull her out of this one Charlotte sighed with a roll of her eyes.

"Fine." She said angrily walking away and pushing a staff member as she made her way down the hall.

"See you when I kick your ass, Serventi." Rhea said before turning and leaving down the opposite direction that Charlotte had went.

The camera zoomed in on me which I had to admit was incredibly annoying, so I pushed past it and made my way down the same hall Charlotte had went.

I kept walking until I finally arrived at my dressing room and made my way inside, locking the door behind me.

The blinds were already closed as I'd forgotten to open them last time, so at least I didn't have to do that.

My phone began ringing and when I checked the contact it was Stephanie McMahon.

Picking up the phone I clicked the green phone icon and swiped it, answering the call.

Bringing the phone up to my ear I waited for her to say something, getting antsy about what she might have to say.

"Hey, I just wanted to call and let you know that the three women match between you, Charlotte Flair, and Rhea Ripley is happening in two days. Do you have any further questions?" Stephanie asked, and I could hear the crinkling of papers in the background so I assumed that she was doing the paperwork now.

"I don't, thank you Mrs. McMahon for this opportunity." I said before hanging up the phone and setting it back down on my vanity.

This is certainly interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 948 32
Amahle (AH-MAL-E) Simmons, Niece of Mr. Ron "Damn, Damn, Damn" Simmons, worked her ass off get to the WWE from AEW. After making history on AEW as th...
126K 4.7K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
9.2K 364 19
Iris is military sergant who is on leave, on the side she does stunt and agility training for hire. She has a long history with her roots starting in...
7.3K 158 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...