❝𝑨𝑫𝑶𝑷𝑻 𝑴𝑬 !❞ -Kotaro...

By mrs_lucilfer

⭑!╭☆ 𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘙 !! go watch "Kotaro Lives Alone" now. or i will be under your bed tonight. star... More

✭✎- ʀᴜʟᴇs//ᴛᴀɢs
✭✎- ᴏɴᴇ ݈݇⎼ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ !
✭✎- ᴛᴡᴏ ݈݇⎼ ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ sᴀᴛᴏ !
✭✎- ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ݈݇⎼ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ !
✭✎- ғᴏᴜʀ ݈݇⎼ ʙᴀᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ & sɪʀ ɪsᴀᴍᴜ !
✭✎- ғɪᴠᴇ ݈݇⎼ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ !
✭✎- sɪx ݈݇⎼ ʏ/ɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ !
✭✎- sᴇᴠᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇs !
✭✎- ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ݈݇⎼ ᴛʜᴇ 21sᴛ !
✭✎- ɴɪɴᴇ ݈݇⎼ ᴅʀ. ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ !
✭✎- ᴛᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ʙᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡs !
✭✎- ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ !
✭✎- ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ݈݇⎼ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ !
✭✎- ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss !
✭✎- ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ᴀsᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ !
✭✎- ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ݈݇⎼ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ !
✭✎- ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ݈݇⎼ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅᴀʏ !
✭✎- sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ݈݇⎼ ɴᴇʀᴠs !

✭✎- ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ݈݇⎼ ғɪɴ !

3.2K 175 115
By mrs_lucilfer

this is the end, *sobbing*
*twerks sadly*

"I now announce you husband and wife!" the minister said happily. "You may now kiss the bride!"

The couple stared at one another with love filled eyes as their lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss as the crowd cheered and clapped for the newly wedded.

A boy with black hair clapped as well, in his little black tuxedo. Even though the occasion was not for him, he felt extremely joyful seeing his adoptive parents marry.

The photographer had came in to snap a few photos of the family, but Kotaro stepped to the side and let his new parents have the spot light. But Y/n picked Kotaro up, holding him in her arms as she smooched him on the cheek, as Karino did the same, making Kotaro blush and the camera man's heart swooned as he took the picture.

They had got him out his phobia of pictures, even though it took a while, they were still patient with him.

5 months later~

"Remember to take the vitamins after every meal." the doctor said, handing Y/n a perception. "Congratulations again, you two." the doctor smiled warmly at the wedded couple.

They went back home to tell Kotaro the news. He sat home, waiting patiently for his parents to come hack home. He was worried for Y/n's health, seeing as she threw up after every meal, and woke up feeling horrible.

He ran out his room, to the door and opened it for his parents, they weren't worried as they were when they left. So it had to be good news.

"There's a baby in there?" Kotaro asked again. Pointing towards Y/n's stomach. They sat at the table, telling him the news.

"Yes. You see, when two parents love each other so much—"

"Stop talking." Y/n hushed her husband, turning her attention to Kotaro and placed her hand on top of his. "You think it's a boy or a girl?"

"I hope its a girl. Given I am the Prince of this castle, it will need a Princess." he stated, still in his "lord" phase.

"My money's on a boy." Karino said proudly. "What do you think, Y/n?"

"A girl.." she smiled.

PRESENT

Inside the castle, there was a happy family of 4. A happy loving married couple and two siblings. But the parents were out. Meaning, the prince and princess had to hold down the fort.

"Dear sister, please don't chew on that. This is my Tonosaman figurine." the big brother, Kotaro gently took the figure from his little sister, D/n.

She was an adorable 2 toddler. Big e/c eyes, chubby brown cheeks and curly hair. Kotaro took the toy out her chubby hand as she babbled and blew spit bubbles.

"You are cute." Kotaro poked her cheek. "But you mustn't eat toys." he lectured her. "Would you like a snack?"

D/n chewed on her hand next. Shaking the golden bracelet that was on her. "Snack time it is. What would you like?" Kotaro stood up, waiting for his sister to stand up as well.

He saw she was having trouble so he gave her a hand. And they walked to the kitchen together. They opened the refrigerator, D/n reached for her an apple sauce pack.

Kotaro handed her the pack and grabbed her spoon. As they were walking out the kitchen, D/n stopped walking. Trying to catch her balance, but failed. So she fell on her butt.

She didn't cry, tears only pooled in her eyes as she made the "im about to cry" face. Kotaro walked over to her and gave her a hand.

"Do not cry. You must get up and try again." he said, helping his sister back up on her feet, walking to the couch hand in hand. 

Now sitting on the couch, he fed her apple sause with a little Minnie Mouse spoon. "Say 'ah'." Kotaro said, holding up the spoon. "Here comes the airplane." he made horrible airplane noises as D/n smiled and waved her arms.

"Ah!" she cooed opening her mouth and ate the apple sause with a happy face while clapping for her brother.

"Bewww~" Kotaro made more airplane noises while flying the spoon towards D/n.

The door opening caught both of their attention, seeing their parents walk in with good news.

But D/n had turned her head, making the spoon hit her tiny nose and got apple sauce on it.

"Dear sister, you have a little somet—" Kotaro was cut off when D/n slid off the couch and waddled over to Y/n.

"Hi mama!" Y/n squealed, picking D/n up and smooching her chubby cheeks. She and her husband sat down on the couch with D/n in her lap, careful not to touch her stomach.

"D/n, look." Karino grabbed her attention and wiped the apple sause off her little nose. He sighed and went to grab a napkin.

As he did, Kotaro took his spot next to Y/n and stared at her with his big eyes.

"Boy or girl this time?" he asked, gesturing to Y/n's stomach. He heard her giggle and shook her head.

"Its a secret." she hummed. Karino came back with a wet napkin and wiped D/n's nose off. He watched her giggle and babble before blowing raspberries at him.

He blinked a few times before D/n made grabby hands. She always had a smile on her face, brightening up where ever she went.

She balled her fist and chewed on it. Karino smiled and pulled her hand out her mouth.

"Lets go get your chewy thing." he said, talking about her teething ring that chilled in the freezer.

"Do you mean her teething ring?" Kotaro asked when Karino came back.

"Yeah that."

They sat on the couch while Kotaro held the tv remote in his hand. Just scrolling through the channels till he hear a very familiar theme song.

He sung the song to himself while D/n clapped along in Karino's lap.

Y/n and Karino looked at each other like "is this who we are". Their kids were odd balls.. but still lovable nonetheless. This was their family, always will be.

Bed time came soon. Karino was with D/n, holding her as she slowly fell asleep.

Y/n was with Kotaro, reading him a short bedtime book. Like how she used to back before she took him in.

"Lady Y/n,  do you promise to stay with me?"

"Yes. Pinky promise." Y/n smiled. Wrapping her pinky around Kotaro's, sealing the promise with a pinky kiss. She kissed his head before exiting the room.

*plays ending theme*

⊹₊꒷︶꒷꒦‧₊˚⊹︰꒷⊹₊꒷︶꒷꒦‧₊˚⊹︰꒷⊹₊꒷︶꒷꒦‧₊˚⊹

AAAA WE ARE DONE!
- thank you for supporting this ff :,)

- everyone got their happy ending bc i said so

- i await to see you come back and reread when you are lonely :,)

- i MIGHT come back and add cute stuff with D/n

- this book is now completed
may/18/2022

©
@mrs_lucilfer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 380 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
160K 11.6K 21
❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑...𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩�...
69.4K 3.4K 25
❝𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧.❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝑃𝐻𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑆𝑀 ࿐ྂ 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪...
70.2K 2.3K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...