I still love you || Taekook |...

De BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... Mais

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

8.4K 334 97
De BabyTaeBear95

I wanna grow old with you~
I wanna die laying in your arms.....

~•✧•✧•✧•✧•~

Jungkook yelps when taehyung picks him up in bridal style. The elder then walks to their bed and gently throws him on it. 

They came home after everything got over. After reaching they first took a shower, jungkook in their bedroom and taehyung in the guest room.

Taehyung hovers over jungkook and leans closer to his face, nose touching and lips an inch away. His hot breath was fanning over jungkook's lips who closed his eyes as a shiver ran down his spine when he felt taehyung's hand on his thigh caressing the skin.

"Tonight I'm gonna make you mine once again. I'm gonna wreck you and paint you with my marks. Will you let me do it koo? Will you let me take you once again and make you mine again?" He husked, trailing his fingers sensually on jungkook's thigh, who started to breath heavily.

"Do it hubby paint me with your marks so that everyone knows whom i belong to. Wreck me like your personal doll, make me yours again, take me again hubby." 

Jungkook's every word did many things inside taehyung. He smashed his lips on jungkook's and started to devour them by biting, chewing and licking.

His hands started to roam around jungkook's body and soon his lips followed the path. He discarded his shorts and jungkook's clothes that was only a shirt which was not his, it was taehyung's. Beneath the younger was naked fully.

He tasted every inch of jungkook's body. He didn't leave a single place without painting it with his marks. He made love to his little husband the whole night without letting him breath for a second as his bun was screaming and moaning in pleasure.

They stopped when jungkook fell asleep after coming for don't know how many times. Taehyung was also tired as he just collapsed on the bed pulling his baby closer to his body.

–🥀–

It's been three months since taekook got married. Jungkook got to know many things. First one was, when mrs kim tricked him by saying taehyung find someone else and that someone was yeontan. 

When he got to know he got mad at her and stopped talking with her completely. She tried her best to make jungkook talk to her but the little bunny didn't. But at last he forgives her because he loves her way too much to stay angry on her.

Second thing was that his husband's company was named after him. He got to know 'kjk' is his name, kim jungkook. He cried that day because of his handsome husband. 

Everything was going fine but from the previous few days jungkook has been acting odd in taehyung's eyes.

He's been moody all day. His mood swings in the blink of an eye. At one time he would be cheerful and the next moment he would start crying for no reason.

"Kim taehyung, where are you hiding huh? Come here right now before i beat your ass up." Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs, scaring the already scared man who was hiding in the closet, saving his precious life.

Jungkook searched for him in the whole house but he couldn't find him. His anger vanished as now his eyes filled with tears when he didn't find his husband anywhere.

"H-hubby where are y-you? Please c-come to m-me. Hubby." He cried out, fat tears rolled down his eyes when he still didn't find his husband and in less than a second taehyung came out from the closet with a panicked face.

"Love what happened?" He asked, hugging the boy tightly and the younger one started to sob even more.

"I am sorry baby hubby is sorry stop crying please." He pleaded.

"Don't leave m-me hubby, I-i can't live w-without you." He mumbled in his neck sniffing continuously.

"I am not leaving you baby, I can never." Taehyung assured drawing calming circles on his back.

"T-then why were y-you hiding from m-me?" He asked with a huge pout on his lips.

"Baby you were scolding me and then went to bring a pan to beat me up of course i had to hide to save myself." Taehyung replied and jungkook pushed him away putting his hands in his hips, crying was long forgotten.

"You know the reason, you ate my strawberries." He accused his husband, glaring at him.

"Wait a minute, when did strawberries become yours? As long as i remember you never liked them before." He questioned frowning his eyebrows.

"It was in the past, i like them now, is there any problem mr kim? If yes then sleep on the couch tonight." He warned with not so bothered look.

While taehyung widened his eyes as he stood in his place, frozen. No way he was going to sleep without his bun.

"N-no i don't have any problem, why would I? My baby can like whatever he wants….. haha." He laughed nervously, scratching his neck.

"Mm now go and bring strawberries for me. I want to eat them now." He demanded laying on the bed like a queen.

"As you wish your highness." Taehyung bowed and dashed out of the room.

Within fifteen minutes jungkook got his strawberries and he ate them all, not even giving one to taehyung who was staring at him like a kicked puppy.

"Omo my tummy is full now. I am going to our room ok hubby." He chirped and pecked taehyung's pouty lips.

He stood up from his chair but suddenly he started to feel dizzy. At first he ignored it and continued to walk but just taking two steps forward he halted in his spot and his eyes rolled back, as he lose consciousness.

Taehyung didn't let him fall as he hurriedly took jungkook in his arms before he can fall down. He shook him slightly but the younger boy didn't open his eyes. He rushed outside to his car carrying jungkook in his arms with a panicked face.

–🥀–

Taehyung was trembling on his spot as the doctor was checking his husband. When she was done checking him, taehyung rushed to her with a pounding heart.

"How is my husband doctor? Is he fine?" He asked the doctor but then he heard his bun's soft angelic voice calling him.

"H-hubby."

He went to him and took his hand in his and put the other hand on his head caressing it softly.

"Yes baby i am here."

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked roaming his eyes around the unfamiliar room.

"In the hospital love, you fainted so i brought you here." Taehyung replied as he helped jungkook to sat on the bed.

"What happened to me?" Jungkook asked as his face turned pale.

The doctor sensed the fear in his eyes so she decided to interrupt the couple.

"Calm down mr kim you are all fine, just wait for some time till the reports come." She said and both sighs before nodding their heads.

~after fifteen minutes~

"Congratulations Mr kim your husband is one month pregnant and with twins." She announced happily after seeing the reports.

Taehyung gasped as his eyes widened along with jungkook's. Taehyung's heart was beating out of control, he can't believe his ears because he didn't know jungkook could get pregnant.

"B-but how is this p-possible? He i-is a m-man. Baby s-she is joking r-right?" He stuttered badly as he cupped jungkook's face asking for the answer.

"I-i can get p-pregnant hyungie." He reveals which made taehyung's mind go all blank.

Jungkook's eyes turned teary when he didn't heard anything further from taehyung. He put his hand on taehyung's cheek as his lips wobbled.

"H-hyungie, taetae HYUNGIE." He screamed when taehyung fainted on his lap.

The doctor was first shocked but then shook her head, chuckling in process. She knows what just happened. The man was just feeling overwhelmed that's why he fainted.

Jungkook was feeling sick in his stomach when he saw taehyung unconscious in his lap. But his mind was thinking all negative possibilities. If taehyung didn't want the babies then?

Tears rolled down his eyes when the thought crossed his mind but he shook his head instantly, he knew taehyung would never do it. He trusts his hubby.

The doctor sprinkled a few drops of water on taehyung's face who scrunched his face when he felt the water on it.

He opened his eyes and looked around. He saw jungkook was looking at him with worried glossy eyes and everything came back to his mind.

He sat straight and cupped jungkook's face with his big hands and gulped down his saliva before asking.

"A-are you really pregnant?"

Jungkook just nods his head, biting his lips to stop them from trembling but the next moment his heart skips a beat when taehyung pulls him closer hugging him against his chest.

"Oh my god bun you are carrying our babies, our babies you don't know you gave me the most precious gift of my life. We are going to be parents love, i am going to be a father now. Thank you so much baby, i love you so much." Taehyung beamed smiling from ear to ear.

Jungkook hugs him back with a blissful look on his face. The doctor left them alone, giving them privacy to enjoy their precious moment together.

"I love you more hubby." Jungkook spoke softly.

Taehyung pulled out from the hug and smashed his lips on jungkook's who kissed back rather immediately. After breaking the kiss taehyung crouched down near jungkook's tummy.

He raised the shirt and caressed the tummy softly looking at it with glossy eyes. He placed a few kisses there while jungkook was staring at him with a tender smile on his lips.

"We will have our mini versions soon. A baby bunny and a baby tiger." He gushed looking at jungkook while hands busy caressing his tummy lovingly.

Jungkook kissed his forehead and pulled him to his chest. He strokes his head while his hubby nuzzles his face in his chest like a baby.

–🥀–

Taehyung and jungkook went to the doctor. The elder of them asked many questions related to his pregnant husband like what to do and not during this time. What to feed him or if they have to start any other diet etc.

The doctor cleared everything for him and jungkook. Both left with a delightful face and went directly to kim house to give the good news to their parents also.

Mrs kim cried in immense happiness along with mr kim and mr jeon after hearing the news. They were over the moon after knowing that they were going to be grandparents.

From that day onwards mrs kim strictly ordered them to stay with them in kim house until jungkook gives birth to her grandchildren. She can't let them live alone after knowing they have no experience in these things.

Like these months started to pass with jungkook getting moody day by day. He always cried in the morning while puking everything out of his stomach. 

He would crave for weird combinations of food which would lead taehyung to puke. As one day he was eating a cheese pizza with cucumber pickle as a topping and taehyung was horrified after seeing jungkook eating like it was the best food in the world.

Not only this jungkook was like a walking time bomb which can blast if anyone dared to say something to him. His mood swings were no joke to anyone so they would first observe him from afar for some time before going to him.

Taehyung was the one who had to deal with a whiny, annoyed, emotional bunny every passing minute. If jungkook wants anything he doesn't care if it's midnight or morning, he will order taehyung to get it for him.

But if unfortunately the boy refuses him he would start to cry his heart out. This leads taehyung to get scolded by his parents but he never complains because he knows it's all because of the pregnancy hormones.

It's jungkook's ninth month and the due date was also near. Taehyung now completely stopped going to the office but tonight one of his close friend is getting married and the wedding is at night so he has to go there.

He was wearing his expensive suit and was getting ready for the wedding when a very sulky and pouty bunny holding his huge baby bump came behind him. 

Taehyung already sees him through the mirror. He smiles fondly and turns to look at his pouty husband. He kissed his forehead while cupping his face with his hands.

"What's wrong love? Do you want anything baby?" He asked softly, causing the bunny to pout more prominently.

"Are you going there alone without me?" He asked, playing with taehyung's tie with his fingers while taehyung sighs.

"You know baby, I can't take you there in this condition. So don't feel bad mm. Once our babies are born i will take you and them everywhere you want to go, ok." He uttered with a soft voice, trying to console his husband.

Jungkook just hummed in response and sat on the bed. His eyes fixed on taehyung's every move. Taehyung went back to get ready. He sprayed the intoxicating cologne on himself.

When he was fully ready he turned and went to jungkook. Jungkook's breath hitched when he saw his husband looking so damn hot and handsome. He was drooling over him. 

But sudden possessiveness filled in his body as he stood up from his place while holding his baby bump securely.

"Hey love why are you standing go sit there baby you will get tired." Taehyung said worriedly but jungkook was not in the mood to listen to anything.

"Why are you looking so hot and handsome?" He huffed, catching taehyung off guard.

"I-i don't know?" He stuttered as don't know what to say exactly.

"You are not going anywhere." Jungkook orders him, hands already gone to undo his tie.

"But love you know right he is my-" taehyung wanted to protest but got cut when jungkook tightened the necktie around taehyung's neck.

"I don't care if it's your close friend's wedding. I just don't want any bish drooling over my man in my absence so you are staying here with me." He snapped but soon loosen the necktie and took it out completely.

"But baby-"

"No buts you are staying here and that's final." He orders this time more sternly.

"Bun~" Taehyung whines but the very next second his eyes go all round as he curses himself mentally when jungkook starts to sniff.

"Y-you don't love me a-anymore now, right h-hyungie? That's why y-you are leaving me h-here alone….. I k-know i am not that beautiful l-like before, i g-gained so much weight b-but it's not my f-fault. These little tiger and bunny o-of yours are making m-me eat like a dinosaur….. They a-are the one w-who crave food. N-now tell me, is it m-my fault?" 

He blubbered hitting on taehyung's chest. It took some time for taehyung to register every single word of jungkook in his head. But he was brought back to reality when his baby sniffed loudly.

"Baby what are you saying? Who said you are not beautiful anymore? Oh god baby look at you, you are the prettiest baby in my eyes. You don't know how heavenly you look with your cute round baby face. Your body got more attractive with the baby bump love." Taehyung assured wiping tears from his cheeks.

"Really?" He asked, looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"Really." 

Jungkook wraps his arm around taehyung as one hand was holding his baby bump. Taehyung hugs him back stroking his back.

"Then don't go." He whispered and taehyung chuckled fondly and spoke.

"I will not, now be a good baby for me and lay down on the bed." 

Taehyung helps him to lay on the bed. He wanted to change his clothes but before that he started to massage jungkook's swollen feet making the boy moan in contentment. 

He does it every day. He leaned down to kiss on his feet but he was frozen with terror when he saw the sight in front of him.

"B-baby y-you…" he pointed down, stuttering.

Jungkook frowned at his tone and looked down. His heart stopped when he saw blood coming out from his lower abdomen.

What's happening? Are they going to lose their babies? No, no this can't happen he will not let it happen at any cost.

"B-babies o-our babies hubby save t-them please." He begged, crying miserably.

"Nothing will happen to our babies i will not let anything happen to any of my baby." Taehyung took him in his arms and ran outside with a beating heart.

"Ahhh h-hubby please d-do something. I don't wanna l-lose our b-babies." He wailed, clutching taehyung's shoulder tightly.

"We will not baby, i am here with you. We will go to the hospital." 

Mrs kim was in kitchen when she saw taehyung coming down with a screaming jungkook in his arms. She instantly went to them.

"Oh my god how did this happen? It's not time for the delivery." Mrs kim asked panicked, running behind taehyung.

But taehyung didn't even bother to reply. Well he was not hearing or seeing anything other than his husband who was suffering painfully in his arms. 

Taehyung gently laid jungkook on the backseat. He pulled back slightly but jungkook held his hand tightly and then hugged him hiding his face in his chest.

"D-don't leave, ahhh….. s-stay with me….. I-i want y-you ahhh….. w-with me p-please….." he uttered with so much difficulty as he was feeling just pain nothing else.

Taehyung doesn't want to leave his baby but at the same time he has to drive to the hospital. But to end his misery his dad got in the car and sat in the driver seat starting the car already.

Taehyung pulled jungkook closer and the younger boy immediately snuggled into his body. He was hella scared. Scared to lose his babies.

He was screaming while crying badly. Taehyung whispered many soothing words in his ear but they were of no use. Now taehyung was also crying along with his husband.

Taehyung carried jungkook inside the hospital shouting for help. Many doctors and nurses came there. They laid jungkook on the stretcher and made their way to the operation theater.

"I-i love you s-so much h-hubby." He mumbled weakly still crying in pain.

"I love you more koo, you are my strong baby you have to be strong for our babies can you do it?" Taehyung encouraged, kissing his hand multiple times.

"Y-yes i w-will do e-everything f-for you….. and o-our babies……" He replied determinedly.

He has to do it. He has to be strong for their babies. For his hubby. He can do it.

"That's my angel you can do it baby i am here with you." 

Soon jungkook was taken inside. Taehyung wanted to go in too but they didn't let him even when he begged them. He fell down on his knees breaking down completely.

His heart was aching badly after seeing his bun in that condition. He just wants his husband and babies all safe and healthy. He was begging god for their safety.

–🥀–

After torture of six hours finally the doctor came out with a smile on her face. Taehyung along with his parents rushed to her with a thumping heart.

"H-how is my husband and my b-babies doctor? Are they s-safe?" He asked while stuttering.

"Yes mr kim don't worry your husband and babies are all safe and healthy. And congratulations, you are blessed with a boy and a girl." She congratulates him.

Taehyung jumps on his place and throws himself on his father who hugged him tightly chuckling at his antics. He was over the moon after knowing he became a father. Mrs kim thanked god by shedding tears of happiness.

Taehyung then hugs her mom too before turning back to the doctor who was already smiling at him.

"Thank you so much doctor, can i see them?" He asked excitedly.

"Of course mr kim but only you can meet them. Your husband and babies are sleeping right now." She informed before leaving.

Taehyung squeals and looks at his parents. They patted his back in encouragement. He took a deep breath before going inside.

As soon as he stepped inside the room the scene inside made his eyes teary and heart tender. Because there his husband was sleeping peacefully. He slowly went near the bed to his jungkook. He kissed his whole face while mumbling thank you's each time.

"You did it love, I am so proud of you. I love you so much, so much." He placed his lips on jungkook's and kissed them softly.

He then stood up and went to his twin babies crib. He put his palm on his mouth to stop himself from sobbing. His babies are so beautiful just like his beloved baby, his jungkook. They had the same eyes and lips like jungkook. But their cheeks and nose were like taehyung's.

These two are like two little angels. The angels who came just for him and jungkook to fill their life with happiness and joy.

He put his trembling lips on their foreheads kissing them one by one. He softly caresses their smooth baby rosy cheeks while crying silently.

"I love you, my babies dad loves you both so much. Finally you are here with us." He gushed softly looking at them fondly.

He cooed loudly when his baby boy opened his doe eyes. Taehyung always wanted their babies to have jungkook's eyes and finally his baby had the same eyes as his bun. The big doe eyes.

His heart swells with happiness when his baby girl also opens her doe eyes. Both were staring at him with their sparkling eyes.

"My little beans." He calls and his heart swells with adoration when they showed their gums to him.

He started talking with his babies when jungkook woke up. His eyes turned blurry when he sees the most heartwarming sight of his husband with their babies. 

"H-hubby." He calls for his husband who instantly turns towards him.

Seeing him awake taehyung dashed towards him as he held his hand kissing the knuckles lovingly.

"Love, how are you feeling now?" He asked with a gentle tone caressing his cheeks.

"Tired and sleepy….. How are our babies?" Jungkook asked eyes roamed around to find his babies.

"They are all safe and healthy because of you my love. You did it baby, you brought our little angels into the world." He praised, kissing on his fingers. Jungkook's eyes sparkled hearing him. 

"I wanna see them." He expressed eyes going from taehyung to the crib.

Taehyung nodded his head and stood up from the bed.

"Wait lemme call doctor."

Jungkook's smile fells as he frowned deeply after hearing his husband. But then he saw fear and hesitation in taehyung's eyes.

"Why doctor? You can do it. They are our babies you have to carry them." He encouraged, while his husband was trembling slightly.

"You can do it hubby, they are yours." He spoke again, boosting more courage in him.

Taehyung gulps and nods his head. He first took his baby girl in his hands and he just can't explain how he felt. His head was dizzy with delight as tears rolled down his cheeks looking at his baby.

He controlled himself from sobbing as he walks carefully to jungkook and gave him the baby. Jungkook was no better either he literally cried when he held her in his arms.

Taehyung then brought his baby boy too and sat beside jungkook who watched his babies affectionately. 

"Hyungie look they are so beautiful." He exclaimed, kissing their foreheads fondly.

"Just like you my love." Taehyung said staring at his all babies with pure love.

"I love you so much, i love you all more than my life." He said with a hushed tone but still audible for jungkook.

"I love you too hubby, our angels love their dada too."

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's face and caressed the soft skin with his thumb before leaning closer to his face. He joined their lips in a soft loving kiss.

Jungkook kissed back as soon as his lips met with taehyung's. He can feel taehyung showing his love and affection by the kiss. 

Later their parents came inside and congratulated them. Mrs kim was first one to take the babies in her arms and she was grinning ear to ear with glossy eyes.

Mr kim and mr jeon also take the babies in their arms and silently shed tears of joy seeing their little grandchildren. They both decided to name the babies and taekook gladly let them.

Mr kim named the baby boy as kim taejung and mr jeon named the baby girl as kim tehrin

Taehyung and jungkook smiled widely at their babies name. They were complete now. They don't need anything as they got everything they wanted.

Taehyung, who used to be cold and hated the word love, was now deeply and madly in love with his jungkook. He never thought he would ever fall for someone, hell he never imagined it, but at last for a certain alluring bunny he did. 

He fell harder and harder for his bunny. Even though they had to face that heartbreaking separation but that didn't fade their love it only increased and still it's increasing.

They were falling for one another everyday. They love each other more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. They will continue to fall for one another, love each other, live for each other and now they have an addition of their little angels.

They will cherish every moment of their life with their babies. Life is not only about happiness, they have to face many difficulties and have to shed tears of sorrows. 

But they have one another to lean on, they have one another to face every difficulty with. They have one another forever.

_______________The end_______________

Finally 'I still love you' came to end. I can't believe it, i finished this book.💞

Although I was eager to finish this book but now i am feeling empty and sad.

But thank you so much for everything bubs.
Tysm for supporting me till the end.❣️

You guys are really very precious to me.

I thank you all with the deepest of my heart. 🙇🏻‍♂️💖

So i am ending it here.
Stay safe and healthy babies.🥀
Borahae.💜

Sayonara~

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

700K 29.7K 53
innocent naive kookie ๐Ÿฐ not innocent taehyung ๐Ÿฏ ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
989K 49.2K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
741K 40.2K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...