𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

By Gojo_19

With the pain and suffering he encounters every single day, and night. Just because of something that is diff... More

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚
01 - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫
03 - 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫? (Season 1)
REWRITE

02 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞

758 10 3
By Gojo_19

Heads Up I made the normal cast in Mha hero and little bit op so that they can least challenge Izuku/kiana

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

The worst which had begun to happen as the villains who were ranging in massive groups were walking straight for the school upon the group, they matched with pride and cocky smirks on their faces.

The people that lived around the walking could only hide and pray for the they ignore them, but some weren't as lucky as they were killed by them or played in different manners. The civilians could only hope that they would be hurt or killed

The military force of  Japan had started to monitor the situation from satellites in case they need more help out there in the things get out of hand as every available unit was prep just in case of it happened.

Pro Heroes would also arrive just in time before the evasion of the fight notable the top ten Heroes, All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Best Jeanist, Gang Orca, and more, had started to plan to take them out.

But the plans weren't going anywhere, with the argument that had unfolded

Nezu: "We can't let you all do that, yes it is the most effective way in terms...but we will not lower to their levels, with killing the villains." he said in a commanding voice.

Endeavour: "Tch, it's the quickest way, there is going to be millions of them out there, only me and All Might wouldn't even get overrun with numbers that they have at our hands." He said folding his arms.

Nezu: "I indeed know this but for the to seen peaceful for the sake of the UA and other Heroes this has to happen but condoning ourselves to killing the stronger villains and High-Ranking villains." He said looking down.

Aizawa: "This is why I don't like popular things in general...I think we just have to there not a lot of options left over this." He said rubbing his sore and tired eyes.

Midnight: "Should we really go with bloodshed though, it would only make things worse for us, and the students."She said with worry

Hizashi: "..." Quiet as he was thinking with semi-closed eyes

All Might: "We don't lower ourselves to their levels—" he said being interrupted by somebody.

???: "True, we would be lowering ourselves to their levels, but what about the high danger villains, with those and the other villains it would impossible to re-catch them all, without most of the pro heroes, and students dying on us." She said walking through the door and closing it.

Nezu: "...You do make a really good point, Nika..." He said at the person, which smiled.

She had red crimson eyes, grey hair with a black hat which had ears popping out, a red t-shirt with 'two' on it and a pair of black oversized jacket and black shorts, and combat boots on.

[Hana Karou]-[Hero Name: Nika]-[Quirk: Sunlight Manipulation]

Hana: "...I would just say, re-catching the weaker villains, and killing the stronger villains. In reality, the only way can win is if we do this. Also, the students are all ready for combat." She said informing the Ratgod.

Nezu: "...Okay good, the killing will be permitted, but if the lower-class villain is dead...student or pro hero which had killed accident or not there are going to suffer about it." He said informing them.

All Might: "..."Quiet being thinking about the whole ordeal.

Nezu: "I'm looking at you, Enji?" He said getting a nod in response.

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

The battle had started with the heroes' and villains' powers being seen as far as the eye could see, with the UA being unseeable as it was slowly being destroyed by the fighting, blood from injuries was seen everywhere, the buildings cracking from the impact felt around the fights.

Bodies of High-class villains can be seen lifeless having holes through them, Ice threw their stomachs and limbs, roasted to ashes, explosion marks, cutting marks.

The villains were dropping really fast with the heroes following their plan onto the villains which had not seen the killing act coming from miles away. Hero students were giving it all with the pro heroes as they hoped that more around the country of Japan would make it in time.

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

The hallways of the school weren't the same as they once showed, as bodies let their leaking blood onto the floor Hana ran past these in a hurried state as she didn't slow for a second and with her unique axe leaning on her shoulder.

"It's only been 15 minutes since the start of the fight, and it's already this bad. I thought we could have better control of the villains." she thought dodging a lightning bolt, then cutting a  villain's head off

She kept running threw the halls of the school, trying to find villains or anybody. she kept running passing classrooms in the school eventually entering the canteen and seeing some of the students of the hero course fighting them the best they could.

Hana not wasting time moved to knock them down with the bluntness of her weapon, as the students thanked her, and went to find more villains to stop, Hana due sensation of heat found a strong threat making her flinch.

"That feeling, no doubt it's him, Raki. But where is the" She thought focusing on the sunlight and making it like radar, "There, in Gym Gamma"

Hana then left the Canteen head towards Gym Gamma.

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

As people of Musutafu were hiding from the villains, scared of being captured and used against the heroes or other me, which is a hard-fought battle at the moment, it was seeable to all people as the sky was lightening up the.

Most of the Heroes had gone down from UA to defeat villains from getting to the civilians, which end slowly destroying the entire for all different and powerful quirks, but as the heroes kept fighting thousand of portals in the air manifested as the voice was heard.

"Void Barrage"

In a split second all the villains were pierced by high-velocity spears hitting them in the chest and destroying their hearts, the heroes were shocked at the sudden attack and looked towards the sky seeing the person, which floated above the city.

They saw her looking around at the destruction in the city which she saw with her glowing azure eyes, raising her hands as the wrecked buildings around the city had an orange aura around them, as they were being repaired.

The heroes and civilians watched in awe for what was happening to be a short miracle, as half of the 1/4 of the villains were only left standing as they were the ones who attacked U.A she flew towards the school causing a shockwave.

The Heroes snapped out of trance and went to help some of the civilians that need help.

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

In the gym gamma of the school, the fight two had started between Hana the person she had been looking for Raki which she was clashing with him, and the weapons-making constant sparks by weapons clashing.

Raki wore a dark cloak with half black and red mask which had a horn on the red part of the mask, he held two shortswords, Hana ignite her feet pushing herself forward to Raki swing her axe which clashed with his swords

They kept clashing the weapons as the quirks affected them showing an orange and black aura sprouting from the weapons as sunlight energy balls were fired from Hana's fingers as she sent back Raki which deflected them away but gets it hit a hole in his shoulder was seen form the attack.

Raki: "...damn you and this heat." He said covering his wound.

Hana: "PAY ATTENTION!!!!" She screamed as she appeared in front of him.

As Nika went for her strike which was being the killing blow, which he surprisingly dodge in time, as slid on the concrete to a halt but he used his slide on the floor to position himself as he launched his sword with blinding speed leaving a black trail at her.

But Hana just about jumped to the left of the sudden attack with it destroying the rest of the gym with the power it, she thirsted herself at him with her having dancing flames melt the surroundings upon her rush at him.

Both of them kept rushing and clashing with one other cutting each slightly as their kept dodging the attacks each other dished out, the dark aura got strong the same as the heat and flames of Hana as they kept growing stronger and adapting to each other.

Raki made a dark chain and threw it to Hana who dodge it by jumping, but as the chain stuck in a wall it busted back having a ball with spikes on it, she instinctively let's go as she was charged to Raki which the spike ball and axe collide, which Hana then run straight at him igniting her fist and hitting square on the stomach launching into the mountain which by the velocity and heat melt the entire thing send him through the other side.

Flames erupt from her back as she flies and surpasses the speed of sound while going straight at Raki who is still going for the open waters of Mustuafu, but as fly she makes two flames katana to strike him.

But Raki made poles made of darkness before she could get there, and with land on the water, they began clashing with each other trying to break each other defence.

They kept clashing on the water as they were disappearing and reappearing all over the place as a black and orange aura and trail were left behind by them while fighting. Raki then summoned a shadow clone of himself from her shadow which held a shadow blade ready to stab her threw the head, and she closed her eyes in response.

But never came to her which confused her as she open her crimson eye to see a white lance stabbing there the clone which made it disappear, but the sound of cough was heard as she turn seeing widen her eyes seeing her foe having a medium square hole in his chest which had hit his heart.

Raki: "W-what the..." He said falling back on the water as he began sinking into the water.

"That was indeed a nice show of strength and skill if I have ever seen in any battle I went through and witness."

A voice was heard which confused Hana as to why the voice would give her its praise, she looked around as she notice not far from her stood or rather floated a white hair girl which wore a dress of white and black and black fur on her shoulders.

Hana: "Who are you, another Villian???" She said to keep her guard up.

Kiana: "Nope, I am not a hero or villain. But call me Kiana Kaslana, I saw what was happening to Ua and acted upon it as the city is safe and the villains in Ua and killed by me with my void lance stabbing them." She said playing with a tiny void lance.

Hana: "...why did you save me?" she asked the girl.

Kiana: "Because when I see you're soul," she said pointing at her chest 

"it shines like a beacon of hope that makes people feel safe, feel the warmth and feel most importantly protected by you. Or in other words you're a 'True Hero'." she said with a wide smile.

Hana's eyes widen upon hearing the words from and random girl she just met, she thought she was crazy talking to her, she was called a true hero, and she was worthy to have a title that grand to her.

But her thought was a sudden cloud by something else as pondered on why would the girl help the heroes, was it something, that make her famous or show her amazing strength abilities, she was confused and what the answer.

Hana: "Question...?"She said as the flames on her feet sizzled by the water

Kiana: "Go on." she said not changing her smile towards Hana

Hana: "Why did you help the heroes, was it to be popularly or something to brag about???" She asked the girl had a gentle smile and her azure eyes glowing slightly

Kiana: "Oh god no, not even close."She said shaking her head from the question.

"I did it to keep the people having hope for the heroes in succeed in their job of protecting the weak from the strong. I did as well show that even heroes might have to kill if it needs for it...or to say simply to keep the peace remaining in the world."

Hana was taken back from the answer she had gotten from this Kiana, properly looking at the girl, Hana would see in the white-haired girl's eyes,  million of stars which shined and burned brightly as was filled with the symbol of everlasting hope.

She wasn't the symbol of hope at all but is something bigger than that, it was the embodiment of hope itself,  and the girl was filled to the brim of it as she was the girl filled with hope, and ready to protect anybody no matter the situation nor difficult there was, she would always could out on top.

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

Hello, people, I am not dead XD, sorry for the late upload for the series as I had a struggle with the plot in the chapter, but as well I had broken a couple of weeks ago and recently recovered from so I decided to update this the next might come out Saturday in the afternoon my time so yea, Hope you enjoyed it

Words: 2314

¤×«{}»×¤-¤×«{}»×¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
35.6K 438 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
1.6K 65 6
Book #2. Let's go! I do not own any of the Images
283K 3.2K 39
ITS ALL GONNA BE NSFW we call bf Keith in here none of these stories are in any sort of order but if they are I'll tell you p.s. these mfs are switc...