The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?

13 0 0
By StoryQueen13

Rosalyn's pov :

I closed my eyes tight when Theodore pulled the trigger. I opened my eyes after seconds because I didn't hear any gun sounds.

Still the gun was pointed to his forehead. But, Theodore looked shocked because of the reason there was no bullet in his gun.

Well, I think he's stuck between us now.

"You think I'd be dumb to let you in with your gun. Especially with your bullets?" He asked with a signature smirk.

Theodore was looking very confused. He'd to be very confused when there's no bullet in his gun for sure..

"Do you remember a security checkup to ensure you're not born by zombies? I just asked my guards to take out the bullets alone from your gun. Was that fun?" Asher said.

Theodore gulped. He knew he's definitely give die soon.

I saw Carl taking out a gun from his holster and hand it to Asher. Pearl and Max is upstairs because we find want them to encounter this.

Just then I noticed Grayson. His facial features and mine were a little matching. I literally noticed that when I was in WHO research facility.

But I thought it was normal for some strangers to look alike.

Now, I got to know that it was freaking real. Why it has to be!?

When I was stuck inside my head, I heard a bullet sound.

And yes! Theodore was shot by Asher. He has been shot between his eyes.

Next, he pointed towards Grayson.

Grayson flinched.

"A-Asher! No! Don't do that!" He stammered. Then, Grayson looked at me.

"Rosalyn! You're my daughter! You're my blood! Please say him to stop. Me and your mom is only blood left for you."

"The mom you're talking about is dead few hours ago!" I yelled.

"So, there's only me! I will be a good father to you Rosalyn! Please! I'm your father! I'm your blood! Please tell him to stop."

There was a war going into my mind. Most part of my heart was furious to kill the hell Outta him.

"Well then, I will stop if Rosalyn say so.." Asher said.

I looked at my friends. Everytime, I'm in a trouble to choose something, they would guide me.

"Don't have soft corners for him!" Carolyn whispered.

I don't have soft corners for him. But, can I live with a thought that I killed my own biological father for the rest of my life? I doubt that..

I have trouble in choosing between that. Would I feel guilty if I kill him?

I didn't feel guilty even when my mom died? Why would I feel guilty for him!?

"Gimme the gun, Asher.." I said and he looked at me confused.

He slowly lowered the gun and handed it to me.

"For having a father like you, it's better I don't have one. It's better that I destroy everyone who related with me by blood!" I said to Grayson Connor as I pointed the gun towards his forehead.

"No Rosalyn! Don't do this to father!" He said in which I chuckle in sarcasm.

"Note that sarcasm!"

"I swear, bitch! If you kill me-" I shot him at his forehead before he could finish his sentence.

He fell on the floor lifeless. There was a moment of silence after that. I dropped the gun and saw the blood that was splashed on my face and dress.

I don't feel bad at all after killing my biological father. Is that weird? Am I that worse?

Soon, some guards rushed inside and took away the body of Theodore and Grayson.

I went upstairs rushing. Because I don't want to face anyone. What would they think about me!? They think I'm a psycho for killing my biological father!

I closed the door behind and leaned on the door. I heard constant knocking sounds of door.

"Don't worry.. you did right!" It was Asher.

I didn't think deep when I shot him. After I shot him with my own hands, I felt everyone's gaze at me.

It was embarassing. Everyone would think that I'm a ruthless killer. How can I face them again and act like nothing happened.

How can I talk to them. It would be so embarassing.

"Please let me alone for few minutes. Just few minutes!" I said almost crying.

"Ok", he said. I heard footsteps that I could say he left.

I was feeling like I want to hide from everyone like a coward I am.

Everything felt like happening suddenly. All of sudden!

These four years passed like 4 days which were aweful for me. This life gave me nothing but sadness and agony. Well, sometimes happiness!

Everyone is born as a winner. But, I wish I didn't win to be born.

I heard a phone buzzing sound. It was none other than my phone. I stepped forward towards my phone and saw the caller ID.

It was from an unknown number. I picked it up immediately.

"Hello", I heard someone's voice which was familiar.

"W-Who's this?", I asked.

"Rosalyn..", my mind instantly remembered the owner of the voice which was Yahir! Oh shit!

I mentally slapped me not to mention him like that again. It wasn't his fault!

He's a good man who just thought of growing me up perfectly since I was born despite the fact that I was his traitor's daughter in his perspective.

"H-Hello..", I said as I don't know what to talk all of sudden.

Should I apologise? Or should I say the truth he don't know? Or should I tell about Violette's death? Or should I just call him dad first?

"Do you recognise my voice?", He asked. His voice was weak. He should've just got up. The doc should've mentioned him about Asher who is my boyfriend now..

Should I say yes or no?

"Y-Yes..", I said with unshed tears. I was controlling myself hard from crying.

"Then, tell me who am I? Especially, who am I to you.. I just want to hear that from you."

"I-I..", I stammered. I couldn't talk. I was hesitating and I don't know why. Is that because I'm an introvert?

Finally, the unshed tears flowed down my cheeks. I decided not to hesitate anymore.

"You're my... Father.", I said and there was a moment of silence.

"Tell that again!" I heard his voice which was full of joy and not weak. I smiled.

"Dad.."

Once again I heard chuckling sounds which were due to happiness.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left US without you four years back. Violette lied that you were dead! I'm so sorry!" He cried.

"Don't worry. It's not because of you.. are you ok now?", I asked him.

"I'm feeling better now..", he replied.

"When will I see you?" I asked my... Dad who was on the opposite line.

"Probably soon. After this crisis is over." He said. When he said that, I was somehow feeling good that I'm gonna see my dad real soon.

I want to tell all the truth that Violette concealed him. And I will do it once I meet him. Because it's not right to tell it everything on phone.

"Your voice is dull. Did something happen?" He asked.

Really my voice should've been dull. Because I'm just sobbing here. I'm not in a good mood since I shot Grayson Connor right between his eyes.

The picture of I killing him really disturbs me.

"I'm fine..it's just that I have cold.", I lied. Because I don't want to tell anything in phone.

"Ok.. I will meet you soon. Bye for now." He said.

Then we hung up. I felt better. Maybe because I talked to someone to calm me down.

I left my room and made my way to Asher's room. I want to tell him that my dad called me.

The biggest relief is that he's alive and safe. But, is that bad I can't forget the picture of him whipping me with his belt?

It's because of that anger inducing drug. Violette have him 3 bottles of that which is a very high dose. I saw that in the document which Asher gave me.

I should forget everything. I could see that in his voice how generous he was. It was like everything changed completely leaving no trace of my past.

It's a greatest relief. I opened the door and saw him holding cup of tea in one hand and a book on the other one.

I saw the book closely and it turned out to be my favourite book 'Me before you'..

It was the second book which he was holding. I remember crying whole night reading that book.

I knocked the door which made him turn back immediately.

"Done being guilty?", He asked probably in a calm voice.

"Um.. yeah. Someone called me and I was instant happy.", I said.

"Who?"

"Someone.."

"You're gonna tell me before I give you a rough kiss..", he said in a dangerous tone.

"My dad."

"Yahir?"

"Yes", I replied as he came closer to me.

He instantly pulled me towards him kissing me like he mentioned.. Rough!

For my surprise, I kissed him the same way he did before I could command my brain.

We pulled away to breathe after probably 2 minutes. It was good..

So, from today on, I'm going to start my actual life happily without any negative people around me.

"So, how many days we're gonna stay here?", I asked.

"Forever", he said which made me a lot worried.

"I don't like it here.."

"Why?"

"Because.. I'm scared that I will be disturbed forever by the picture of Violette dying infront of me and Pearl. And the picture of me shooting Grayson Connor. I swear if I stay here for long, I wouldn't be happy. I get nightmares and we end up getting a disturbing life."

He stroked my hair with one hand and caressed my cheek on other hand.

"It's ok baby. Then, we can just leave from here. We don't want US where I left you, where your biological mother and father died. Ok?", He said in which I nodded.

"Then, where do we go?"

"We'll think about it and ask everyone's consent."

I nodded.

********************************

This is the final chapter of this story. I will upload an epilogue along with this. Thank you for supporting me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 254 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
696K 31.6K 67
USER SERIES 1 Micah Rex: He's handsome, dangerous, reckless. An addict. When he walks into a room, people notice. People are scared of him, people do...
Immune By Amy J.

Science Fiction

167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
1.9K 683 62
(This story may be uncomfortable for people. Sorry :/) After an unknown virus started spreading worldwide and the dead began to not stay dead. People...