Sexual Desires

By koldheart3d

Anaika AKA Nik/niko is a well known stud in her section. She's what you would call a "super stud" and has onl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

6.1K 167 128
By koldheart3d

Niko in media

Niko POV.

I woke up in a foreign room with my arms wrapped around C'lo. I quickly got up realizing I must have fell asleep.

I'm confused on why I was I holding her. I don't like studs.

I don't think she knew I was holding her though so that's good she dead asleep. I stared at her for a little while longer looking at her features. Her Spanish blood could be seen in her thick eyebrows and her button nose. I looked at her lips they were so smooth. I wanted a taste. She is very beautiful no doubt about it but I can't be seen in public with a stud. That shit weird.

I grabbed my strap, stuffing it in my sweats and went to the bathroom to freshen up and when I got out she was up.

"Morning" she said.

I didn't say anything I just nodded.

"You wanna ride wit me?" I asked her.

"Umm sure" she said.

Alright meet me outside in 25. I walked out and went to my house to shower and change quickly.

Maybe I could fw her on the low cause I'm lowkey feeling shawty and that lil attitude of hers, I'll put it right to sleep. But I can't be out here publicly with a stud or anyone for that matter. I got rivals watching my every move and I can't show no type of weakness.

After doing my routine I went outside and hopped in the whip, pulling up in front of shawty house.

She walked out in all grey and some forces, I noticed a blunt in her hand. Yeah ima have to keep her around.

She hopped in.

"What you waiting for spark it up" I said. She did as told and hit it a couple times before passing it to me. Once I was done I passed it back at her. I turned up the music and rested my hand on her thigh.

"Wha- what are you doing" she said wrapping her hand around my wrist to take it off.

"Chill" I said looking at her licking my lips.

She let go of my wrist and put her elbow on the door looking out the window.

We were a block  away from school and I took my hand off her thigh switching the hand I was driving with so it didn't look like what it was.

I saw her adjusting in her seat which made me chuckle but not loud enough for her to hear.

I parked and she got out.

"Thank you" she said and I nodded.

"You not coming?" She asked.

"ina second, go head" she didn't say anything and did as told.

I watched her until she went into the school then pulled off.

I had some business I needed to take care of today.

C'lo POV.

I walked into the school and looked back to see if nik was gonna walk in but instead her car pulled out and left. Das weird.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up cause of what happened ina car. She fr ain't have to do me like that, I'm getting mixed signals from her but I ain't gon trip bout it.

I met up with Nyah in the hallways and talked before the bell rang. She asked me why I wasn't on the bus and I told her I got a ride.

I walked into class and began the day.

There was a new shawty in my class so I sat next to her and chopped it up for a while. I gave her my ig and left once class was finished.

School went by fast and it was over before I knew it. I walked to my bus stop with Shawn and Nyah and chopped it up for a min. Once the bus arrived we all got on. Nyah asked if I wanted to kick it today but I just felt like chilling at the crib and writing some music. I gotta session booked on Saturday so I needa make sure all my shit sound right.

Once we got off I dapped Nyah up and walked into my house. I got into my room kicking off my shoes and went to take a shower. I put my dreads in the bonnet and walked into the steamy water. My mom had put a eucaliptos plant in here which just made the air fresher and relaxing.

After having a little shower concert I got out and dried myself off, walking back into my room. I opened the closet and grabbed some fresh ethikas and black sweats.

After changing I began setting my mini keyboard up and plugged it into the computer. I grabbed my headphones and the charger and placed it on my bed along with my speaker. I got in the bed and began remixing and cleaning up one of the beats I'm taking to the studio. It's a ebk jaaybo type beat. I wanna link with some sac rappers so bad.

I worked for a few hours writing songs and mixing my beats until I felt like I should take a break. I could do this all day everyday fr but my mind need to rest.

I left my stuff on the couch incase I decide to work some mo later. I'm constantly getting dms bout artists wanting beats so I gotta be ready to cook up.

I grabbed my stash and walked to the backyard to roll up. My momma don't let us smoke ina house.

I grabbed my hemp wraps from the drawer and started grinding the weed.

I had faced two blunts and was chillen playing some music when I heard my doorbell ringing.

I walked back into the house, looking through the peep whole to see who it was.

I opened the door.

"Hannin lil sis"

He hugged me and dapped me up.

"You lost yo key o sum" I asked confused as to why he ain't just come in.

"Nah I left them at my girl crib, I'm coming back from work right now and need to pick up some things" he replied.

"You moving in wit ha?" I asked.

"Maybe we gon see how it goes" he set down his bag "why? You miss yo big brotha?" He cheesed.

"Don't get cocky n***a just a lil bit. you know you my only frien" I said.

"Well I got some free time on my hand right now, show me sum of yo new shit I kno it's fye"

"Alright bet" I got up and went to get my laptop and speaker.

Once I got them I sat back down and opened up one of my files.

I freestyled for him.

"Woahhh sis that shit so fuckin hard, you finna be on the charts forreal, gettin us all out the hood" We both laughed harder then we needed too.

"You tryna play some 2k" I asked turning on the TV.

"Hell yeah" he grabbed the control.

"Momma made some food too we got left overs in the fridge" I told him.

He instantly got up and went to the kitchen.

"Fat ass" I laughed.

"Watchu say" he perked through the kitchen opening which made me laugh harder.

"You heard me" I said still dying.

"Man shut yo ass up whicho hyena goofy ass laugh" He laughed.

I mean mugged him for a min and then bursted out laughing again.

"So we roasting eachother now huh rumpelstiltskin"

*few minutes later*

We finally calmed down from our outlet roast session and we're now playing 1v1 on 2k.

He was fucking me up ngl but just wait.

"Watch and learn" he said dunking on one of my players.

"Nah you watch" I took the ball and hit a 3 pointer.

"And das how you do it" I raised my arms up laughing.

I got up to get some water when I heard the door bell ring.

I looked through the peep hole and it was Nik.

I opened the door.

"Wassup" she said.

"Wsg" I said back.

"You busy right now?" She asked.

"My brother here wit me." I replied.

"Ohh Fosho you want me to come back another time?" She said sadly which made me feel bad.

"Nah it's cool you can chill with us" I stepped to the side to let her in.

"Leek this is my friend from schoo Nik. Nik, my brother leek" they looked at each other as if they already knew eachother.

"Wsg Wsg" she said to him.

"Hannin" he said back dryly.

Why these mfs being so weird.

I decided to go put my laptop away cus they obviously need to break the steam.

"I'll be back I gotta go put this away"

They nodded in sequence.

Authors POV.

As Cielo went to her room, Maleek and Anaika looked at eachother awkwardly.

"What are you doing at my crib Nik" leek said standing up.

"I ain't know this was yo crib bruh, I just moved out here and met yo sister at schoo" I said.

"Ion want you around my sister bruh you know das bad news, I barely be at my own crib to protect my family, you can't be hea" he told her making sure cielo couldn't hear.

"Ion mean no harm forreal I actually fw yo sis she coo but if you want me to be discreet I will" Nik said in her defense, she didn't want to have to give up her relationship with cielo. She was too special.

"Ight bruh but don't make me regret that shit, we gang family but these my blood and ion play bout them feel me?" He told her in a calmly threatening manner.

"Like I said you don't gotta worry about me, if anything she safer when I'm around cause you know I keep the poll on me even on schoo grounds" Nik said swiftly. Maybe if she could make him see she wasn't a threat and more of an ally he would be more open to her being around his sister.

"Ight bruh just don't get her caught up in no bad shit I don't want her to have to be about this life, I need her alive and healthy doing what she doing cause she gon be greatness one day" he said.

"I heard you" Nik replied as Cielo walked back into the room.

"Where you going leek?" Cielo asked her brother.

"I gotta go back to baby moms lil sis, I'll be back soon though we can go do sum fun"

"Fasho" cielo dapped him up and gave him a final hug.

He looked towards Anaika.

"Nik" he dapped her up keeping eye contact to make sure she remembered what they talked about.

Nik nodded in response.

Maleek then left and shut the door.

"Soo wassup?" Cielo asked Nik.

"Huh" Nik replied in confusion.

"You came over for a reason, no?" Cielo asked.

"Oh uh nah I just wanted to kick it with you" nik replied to cielo.

"You sure? You don't got nothing on your mind?" Cielo asked.

"Nah nah but I was wondering if I could spend the night again" nik said nervously.

"Like with me?" C'lo asked her confused.

"Yeah not on no weird shit I just slept better last night then I have in the past couple months" she replied.

"Umm sure" cielo replied to nik.

"It's coo if you don't want t-"

"Nah it's cool" cielo interrupted her.

"Fosho Fosho, I brought a Dutch with me, it's rolled if you wanna spark up" Nik told cielo.

"Now you speaking my language" she replied.

They both got up as C'lo led the way to the backyard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 36 28
'Let's commit the perfect crime. I'll steal your heart, you steal mine.' ~We finally found each other, in another life.~ Aiko had a hard life. With o...
30K 1.1K 19
Dejah just moved to the hood where she is met with someone unexpected... known as Z. She becomes involved against her will in Z's gang related lifest...
264K 11.8K 28
They say everything happens for a reason... Nisey's (NEE-SEE) Face Claim: Your Personal Preference Karsonique's (Car-Suh-Nick) Face Claim: Your Perso...
50.5K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...