Fangirl

By varia_is_heart

Alia - A gurll who is crazy after a Bollywood actor. She loves him more than her self. Going to dream city Mu... More

FANGIRL
CAST (male)
Chapter 1

CAST (female)

190 12 15
By varia_is_heart

So heres presenting female cast of fangirl!

Alia Bhatt

Alia - A girl who is crazy after a Bollywood actor. A girl with millions of dreams. Now shifting to Mumbai to start her journey to become an actress. Dance is her passion.

Shraddha Kapoor

A leading Bollywood actress. Loves Varun secretly. Only Tara knows about it. She is most beautiful actress of industry and bestie of Tara Sutaria.

Ananya Pandey

Just like Alia she dreams to become an actress.  Loves Alia more than anything. Cutest person u will ever meet. She loves a person but he doesn't know. Only Alia knows about it.

Tara Sutaria

She is a grt actress of Bollywood. Loves to sing. Bestie of shraddha. Right now promoting heropanti 2.

Avneet Kaur

A actress who has released multiple music videos. Close friend of Alia and Ananya. Fashion is her life.

Kriti Kapoor

A fab actress of Bollywood. Sister of shraddha Kapoor. In relationship with Sushant but that's a secret only few people knows.

__________________________________________

This is female cast.

Hope you liked it.

Who's ur fav??

Stay tuned!

- Riya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
134K 15.5K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...