I AM WATCHING YOU

By Fishes_are_fishi

|| COMPLETED || Journals are meant to be harmless entries about your daily life, right? What happens when So... More

CHAPTER : 1
CHAPTER : 2
CHAPTER : 3
CHAPTER : 4
CHAPTER : 5
CHAPTER : 6
CHAPTER : 7
CHAPTER : 8
CHAPTER : 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER : 11
CHAPTER : 12
CHAPTER : 13
CHAPTER : 14
CHAPTER : 15
CHAPTER : 16
CHAPTER : 17
CHAPTER : 18
CHAPTER : 19
CHAPTER : 20
CHAPTER : 21
CHAPTER : 22
CHAPTER : 23
EPILOGUE

PROLUGE

53 5 6
By Fishes_are_fishi

I was sitting in our front yard for the past thirty minutes. The weather was pleasant and I was home , all alone.

The sound of tires filled the air and the mail man got out of his van and reached our house with a package. We rarely get any mails!

I ran to our front door and received the package. I noticed that it was addressed to me. So I quickly went inside the kitchen, grabbed a pair of scissors and cut through it, revealing a book.

I sighed and kept it on the counter. I grabbed a chair and sat on it staring at the book. "Why would anyone send me a book", I thought.

I opened it and the pages were blank. Except for one.

I AM WATCHING YOU

That's it. This is the only thing written in the whole book. Is it supposed to be a joke?

Then suddenly, the words started getting darker and darker. I screamed and threw the book away. I ran to the front door trying to get out of here. But the door was locked. I started screaming until i heard knocking sounds coming from inside the house.

I mentally decided if I should check where the sound is coming from. Maybe, my brother's back home?

I started walking towards the stairs but stopped dead in my tracks when I realized the sounds were coming from inside the book in the kitchen.

I was walking towards the book when i felt a presence behind me. It whispered "I am watching you".

I woke up struggling to breathe. Luckily it was just a dream. I climbed out of my bed and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

I found a book lying on the counter. My whole body felt numb. The last thing i know is that I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 151 21
Can a diary change your life? Can a diary save someone's life? In Sophie's world, it can. One Monday afternoon, Sophie found the diary that changed...
34.9K 1.1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
1.9K 17 11
This is a story all about how my heart got flipped turned upside down. Edit: hey, I made this years ago and I actually forgot about it but if you sti...
1.6K 496 65
What happens when a young girl runs away from her past, when suddenly her whole world flips upside down. What will she gain and what will she lose? W...