Gravity Falls: Comet (Male Re...

By StardustMaster

Y/n thought he was the best friend of Mabel and Dipper Pines, which he is. He thought he was gonna be a norma... More

Tourist Trapped
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks The Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Dipper Vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
The Time Traveler's Pig
Fight Fighters
Lost Chapter: Little Dipper
Summerween
Boss Mabel
Bottomless Pit!
The Deep End
Carpet Diem
Dreamscraperers
Gideon Rises [End of Season 1]
Sacry-oke [Start of Season 2]
Into The Bunker
The Golf War
Sock Opera
Hide And Seek
Soos And The Real Girl
Little Gift Shop Of Horrors
Blendin's Game
The Love God
Northwest Mansion Mystery
Not What He Seems
A (Not Really) Tale of Two Stans
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
The Last Mabelcorn
Y/n, Dipper, And Mabel vs The Future
Weirdmageddon: Part 1
Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls
For Every Shooting Star, There's A Comet [Finale]
1k Votes Chapter/ Epilouge: We Start Over

Society of The Blind Eye

2.4K 109 80
By StardustMaster

Open to a shot of Greasy's Diner. Lazy Susan is locking up the diner for the night..

Lazy Susan hums while sweeping a broom across the floor, "Ta dum, locking up. (peers at possums scurrying around in the dishes, pokes the possums with her broom) Shoo, possums, shoo! (She walks near a table) Git, McGucket, git! (pokes him with a broom, making him run out from underneath the table on all fours, panting, and mumbling incoherently.) Ta dum, ta dum... (locks the door) Good night, diner. Good night, trees. (She passes by the gnomes standing on top of each other, attempting to steal a pie.) Good night, tiny men stealing my pie. Wait, WHAT?! (Lifts her eyelid)"

Jeff appears once again, commanding some gnomes. "Lift with your knees. No, your knees. If I go one more hour without eating, I'm gonna resort to cannibalism. (notices Lazy Susan, and tips his hat.) Ma'am."

Lazy Susan shrieks. "Little magic men! What does it mean? What do I do? (bumps into a payphone and dials 911) Yes, hi. I's like to report something. I'm at Greasy's Diner. You won't believe what I've witnessed. (Cut to two figures sneaking up behind her, from a patch of nearby bushes) It's unbelievable! It's indescribable! It's- AAAAAAAH!!"

The figures sneak up behind her and kidnap her, dragging her away. "It is unseen."

The Blind Eye symbol is graffited on the wall).

"Welp, back to pie." The gnomes grab the pie and run off. A gnome accidentally drops a slice. "I was this close to eating you, Steve."
——

———
Cut to Y/n, Dipper, and Mabel's bedroom. Dipper is examining a poster board on his wall entitled 'Who is The Author?'

"Alright author, who are you? Who are you?..." Dipper chews on a pen, which accidentally breaks. "Blech! Not again."

He tosses it into a bin full of broken pens. Mabel runs in with a bottle, followed by Y/n walking slowly after, "Hey, bro-bro. Look what I got!"

Dipper sarcastically says, "Yay, a filthy green bottle!"

"It's a bottle message from our friend, Mermando. He was part fish, part man." Y/n explained, as he opened the bottle cap. "Although, I wonder what he wants."

Mabel look over Y/n's shoulder, "'Dear Mabel and Y/n...' So far so good! 'It is with a nice feeling' So far so good! '..that I must inform you both, I'm getting married'?!"

"WHAT??" Y/n looked at it more carefully. "'In order to prevent an undersea civil war... arranged wedding... Queen of the Manatees?! We'd like to invite you to our wedding...' I don't think he thought of how."

Mabel looks at the picture, "And she's so beautiful!"

Y/n crossed his arm, "I guess he's getting married. That's something..."

Mabel pulls out her scrapbook, "that's young love for you. On my first day here, I made this page for summer romances. Look at my luck. (Points to picture of Norman) Turned out to be gnomes, (Points to picture of Gideon) child psycho, (looks at Y/n) and now..."

Y/n started to sweat and looked the other way, "right well, I'm sure our Merman friend would like to forget about the arranged part."

Dipper added, "Hey, my summer mission isn't a huge success either. I'm still trying to find the author of this journal, but with this laptop smashed, I've lost any lead in finding him."

Mabel looks at the laptop, "Wait a minute. Dipper, look!"

Dipper and Y/n both asked, "Through your bottle?"

Mabel grabbed the two, "Just do it."

They peer through the bottle, and notice a logo entitled 'McGucket Labs' magnified on the back of the laptop, "'McGucket Labs.' Wait, Old Man McGucket?"

Mabel gasped, "You don't think?..."

"Couldn't be... Doesn't make any sense, unless... " Dipper starts connecting pictures and tying strings to the author, "This matches with this... This goes over here... And then the name... So that would mean... Old Man McGucket wrote the journals?!"

Y/n holds his chin, "I know that wasn't easy, but it still seems like we missed something."

Cut to Mystery Shack Gift Shop. "Am I blanchin',
Girl we blanchin',

I live up in a mansion

Am I blanchin',

Girl we blanchin

I live up in a mansion."

Soos sings along, while sweeping broom across floor, "Am I blanchin',

Girl we blanchin',

I live up in a mansion"

Wendy groans, "Ugh! I can't get that terrible song out of my head."

Soos paused, "Oh, you mean 'Straight Blanchin'' by 'Lil Big Dawg? It's the catchiest song of the summer."

Wendy shouted, "What is 'blanchin'? Rappers can't just make up words!"

Soos simply says, "Rappers are visionaries, Wendy. If they told me to eat my own pants, I would do it."

"Eat your own pants. Eat your own pants, yeah!"

"I guess I have no choice." Soos unzips his pants, and hums, "Doot, do-do!"

Y/n, Dipper, and Mabel run inside, "Wendy, Soos, we need to go see Old Man McGucket!"

Mabel adds, "We'll explain on the way!"

Y/n looks at Soos, "and stop eating your pants,"

Everyone runs outside, "Hey, what about work? Kids! (Stan pauses) Why is Soos eating his own pants?"

Cut to the junkyard. The group is searching for McGucket. Dipper asked, "Old Man McGucket, are you here?"

Soos calls out, "Here hillbilly-billy-billy-billy."

Nate stands in front of graffiti that says 'McSuckIt', laughing, "That's good."

"Took an hour to think of this, but it was worth it. Ha!" Lee says as they run away. Y/n glared.

Y/n runs after them and tackles them, "you two are going to get cleaning supplies and your going to clean this place better than how you left it."

"Y-Yeah, or what?!" Lee asked, Y/n lifted his eyepatch as his yellow eye grew. Lee witnessed the end and start of his life in 5 seconds. Y/n dropped the weeping man before they rushed to get cleaning supplies, "WAAAAAAHHH!"

"ALRIGHT, FINE! YEESH!!" Nate shouted.

Old Man McGucket comes out. "Get outta here, you salt lickin', hornswagglin!... McSuckit, they got me good. (Sees the group.) Visitors! Come, come. (He leads them inside.) Pull up some rusty metal. You're just in time for my hourly turf war with the hillbilly what lives in my mirror. (He yells at his reflection in a bathtub.) Quit starin' at me when I bathe!"

"You can drop the act, McGucket. I know you're the author. You studied the mysteries of this town and wrote this book." Dipper holds up Journal 3.

Wendy smiled, "Dude, you're the genius Dipper's been searching for all summer!"

McGucket was confused, "Uh, genius? I'm no genius. I've never done nothin' worthwhile in my life. Everyone knows I'm no good to nobody. I can't remember what I used to be, but I must've been a big failure to end up like this."

Soos explained, "But the laptop has your name on it."

"What about this book? Are you sure you didn't write it? Here, look closely." Dipper flips through the journal.

"I told you, I don't recall. Everything before 1982 is just a blur. Just a hazy..."the journal flips forward to an image of the Blind Eye, the symbol of the society appear in his irises. He shrieks, "The Blind Eye! Robes, the men, my mind! They did something!"

Dipper asked, desperately, "Who did?"

McGucket freezes, "I... oh, I don't recall."

"Oh, you poor old man! No wonder your mind's all.." Mabel blows raspberry, "You've been through something intense."

Y/n holds his chin and looks at the page, "this page looks familiar to me as well."

"Wait really? Can you remember anything?" Dipper asked as Y/n shook his head.

"My head's all hazy. The earliest memory I have is when I first arrived in our hometown, but...I was already five around then." Y/n started to get worried.

Dipper hummed, "What if McGucket learned something he wasn't supposed to know, and someone, or something, messed with his mind? What if someone knew about Y/n's powers and wiped them from his head so he couldn't use it? We've got to get to the bottom of this."

Wendy asked McGucket, "Think, dude. What is the earliest thing you can remember?"

"Uh, this is, I think." McGucket pulls down a newspaper article.

Y/n points, "The history museum!"

Dipper nods, "That's where we're going."

Cut to the group in a car. 'Straight Blanchin' is playing.

"Ugh, Soos!" Wendy takes out the CD and tosses it out of the car window and pauses, "I'll buy you a new one."

Cut to the History Museum. Everyone enters through the windows. Y/n looks around, "hello? Guards? Anyone?"

Dipper alerts the gang, "All right, keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious."

Mabel sighs. Wendy looks at the slightly depressed Mabel. "Mabel, are you okay? You just walked by a cat without petting it."

Mabel sighed even louder, "Oh Wendy, it's just that, I failed to have a summer romance but then Y/n kisses me out of nowhere and we haven't talked about it since."

Wendy scratched her cheek, "wow, that kinda sounds like it came out of nowhere. But, do you like him?"

"Of course I do! We're into the same kind of stuff! He's always been there for me! A voice of reason! And now I know he likes me too, but we have this unspoken thing." Wendy noticed that Mabel didn't say anything about Y/n's looks.

She did however wince, "Yeesh, I hate that feeling. But sometimes, the right moment just needs to come around and then, BAM, you guys can talk about it."

"You really think so?" Mabel asked.

"Mabel, you're 12. I think it's okay if two 12 year olds are a little awkward with romance." Wendy bluntly stated as the two laughed.

Dipper, meanwhile, looked at McGucket, "So your last memory was here. Anything coming back?"

"Guys, look!" Soos shouts as they look down the hall, a shadowy figure runs away.

"Hey, who's there?" they run into a room filled with depictions of eyes.

McGucket didn't see the man from before, "Well kettle my corn. He vanish-ified."

Y/n looked all around the room with a disturbed look, "and this room is super creepy."

Dipper puzzled asked, "It doesn't make sense. Where did he go?"

McGucket looked at the wall, "I feel like all these eyeballs are a-watchin' me."

"Wait... they are! Move aside." McGucket moves aside, revealing a central eye. Dipper pushes it and a staircase forms behind the fireplace. "A secret passageway."

"We'll have to be stealthy. I'll hambone a message if there's trouble." McGucket slaps his arms and legs. Translation: "Coyotes are coming for our sweetbreads."

Y/n was confused, "yeah, we're gonna need something else." 

Everyone goes down the staircase, to see a bunch of people chanting, "Novus ordo seclorum" (which is Latin for "New order of the ages")

"Who is the subject of our meeting?"

Lazy Susan is pulled out, blindfolded. "this woman."

Mabel asked, "Lazy Susan?"

Y/n squinted his eye to see, "what kinda cult is this?"

The leader asked, "What is it you have seen?"

All members shout, "Speak!"

Lazy Susan explained nervous, "Uh, well, uh, I was leaving the diner, and I saw these little bearded doodads, and I was, like, 'Bwaaa?'"

"There, there." The man pulls ray gun out of the box. The members pull down their hoods. "You won't be like 'Bwaaa?' for much longer."

"What is that gizmo? It looks like a hair dryer. Are you guys barbers?" The Lead Member zaps her with the gun. "AAAAAH!"

The lead member then asked, "Lazy Susan, what do you know of little bearded men?"

Lazy Susan thought about it..but nothing, "My mind is cleared, thanks to the Society of the Blind Eye."

Society shouts, "It is unseen!"

Dipper was shocked, gasping a little, "Oh my god. They erased Lazy Susan's memory."

McGucket did some hamboning, "Oh, *&#*%!"

Y/n took a couple steps back, "I don't need to know what that means, I have a good idea of what you said. I can't believe they have the power to wipe Lazy Susan's memory!"

"They should've wiped off that awful mascara." Soos chuckles.

Mabel glared, "I think she looks beautiful, Soos!"

Wendy angrily shouted, "She's doing the best she can, Soos!"

Soos backed up, "Whoa! Touched a nerve there."

The leader asked, "Lazy Susan, how do you feel?"

Lazy Susan was being led away, "I feel great! I can't even remember what was wrong, or what I'm doing here, or if I'm a man or a woman!"

"Your memories will be safe with us, buried in the Hall of the Forgotten." He removes a tube from the memory erasing gun, and writes on it, "(Lazy) Susan Wentworth."

Society started chanting, "Into the Hall of the Forgotten. Into the Hall of the Forgotten. (talking and dispersing) Good chanting, boys. Have you been practicing?"

"Meeting adjourned."

"Unsee you later."

"Unsee you later!"

Dipper was genuinely impressed, "Amazing. A secret society of evil mind erasers. I'll bet they erased your memory and Y/n's a long time ago. If we could find where your memories have been hidden, it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries of Gravity Falls. All right, Mabel, Wendy, you two stay here and make sure those robe guys don't come back."

"Whoo!" Wendy rubs Mabel's hair, "Girl's club."

"Soos, Y/n. You two, me, and McGucket are gonna go find the Hall of the Forgotten." Soos' hat is sucked into pipe, Dipper shouted, "Follow that hat!"

Y/n covered his mouth in a hurry, "dude..!"

A Society member turned around, "Halt! Is someone there?"

McGucket panicked, "Aah! What do we do? Where do we go?"

Y/n smirked, "I have an idea!"

Cut to them disguised as a diorama. "Man, these are really poorly made. I could've sworn I heard someone."

The other Society member said, "Probably just the janitor kissing that wax settler woman again."

"Whoof! Remind me to erase that from my memory." the two leave.

"Whew!" Dipper sees the hat, "There it is. Hurry!"

McGucket and the others rush after it, "Honey fogelin', saltlickin' skullduggery."

Soos smiled, "Man, you have got to teach me some of those old-man swear words."

Y/n nods, "ditto!"

Cut to Mabel and Wendy in the main chamber. Mabel sighs, wearing Wendy's hat, "I just don't get it, Wendy. I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, I have scratch and sniff clothing. Why does this crush feel so...weird."

Wendy pushed Mabel a bit, "Pfft, who cares? Maybe it's true love or something."

Mabel hums, "maybe I should practice asking him to talk about our relationship. Maybe I'll come on too strong, you know?"

"Well, what's your opener? Pretend I'm Y/n." Wendy puts up her hair, giving herself a eyepatch and speaks in a manly voice, "Mmm, I'm a tsundere."

Mabel loudly says, "Y/N I LOVE YOU! I'M TWELVE AND I OWN A PIG! I DON'T WANNA WASTE ANYMORE TIME WITH THE UNSPOKEN THING WE HAVE! WANT TO GET MARRIED?!"

Wendy laughs, "Honestly, that was perfect. (lets down her hair) though you should just forget about all your other tricks that worked for your other crushes. Y/n's seen them all, Ahaha."

"Wendy, that's it. Forget about the other guys!" Mabel picks up the memory gun, "I just need to type 'ex-crushes' into this thing, and I'll have an easier time talking to Y/n about this."

Wendy got worried, "Whoa, hold up, Mabel. We don't even know what that thing does. You could accidentally erase, like, learning to read, or breathe, or..."

Mabel smiled, "Or one of those terrible summer songs you can't get out of your head?"

Cut to the boys in the Hall of the Forgotten. Memory tubes are stacked to the ceiling. Soos looked at all the memories, "Whoa, look at all these tubes. People must've been getting their memories erased all over town."

"Whoa, look at this." Dipper inserts a tube titled 'Robbie V. Memories' into a viewing machine.

"Yes, Robbie, what is it that you have seen?"

Robbie on screen, says, "So I was attacked by this magic kung fu guy that was throwing, like, balls of fire at me. I kicked his butt though."

Blind Ivan says, "Robbie, speak honestly."

Robbie stated, "I was saved by a 12-year-old."

Dipper questioned. "Why are they erasing peoples' memories? I still don't get it."

Soos points, looks at a tube, "look, Y/n!"

"Huh?" Y/n looks at the tube labeled, 'Cypher's Memories'. Y/n started to climb up to it, "I got it, but I'm looking for traps."

"Looky, fellers." McGucket points to a tube labelled 'McGucket Memories', "It's those words what people call me."

Soos smiled, "Oh, dude, your memories. We did it!"

"Grabby, grabby." McGucket takes the tube, which sets off an alarm. "I got it!"

Y/n glared with an annoyed sigh, "no point now. (Grabs his memories and lands on the ground)"

Cut back to the girls. Wendy paused, "I don't know, Mabel. Are you really sure this is a good idea?"

Mabel stated, "All ideas are good ideas!"

The Alarm goes off. Wendy asked, "Do you hear that?"

Cut to the males. McGucket shouted, "The alarm in my brain is a-ringin' again. Ah!"

A Society member shouts, "Halt! Who's there?"

Y/n worried, "crap!"

Soos shouts, "Run!"

"Get back here!" The society member chases Y/n, Dipper and Soos. McGucket hides.

"Oh, you've really tarred it up now, Fiddleford. This is all your fault." McGucket pauses, "Why does my beard have a bandage? Does that even make sense? Why has no one pointed that out?"

"Okay, I think we're safe." Dipper says before hands reach out from the shadows and cover Y/n, Dipper, and Soos's eyes.

"We playing 'Guess Who'? Dude, I know it's you, Dipper. Such big... strong hands...."

Everyone, including Mabel and Wendy, are seen tied to a pole. The leader looks at them, "You shouldn't have come here. We do not give up our secrets lightly."

Wendy glared, "Who are you bathrobe-wearing freaks?"

Dipper demanded to know, "Why are you doing this?"

Mabel asked, "What's with your creepy British accent?"

Y/n bluntly stated, "you can skip the last one if you like."

"Well, I suppose we are going to erase your minds anyway."

One by one, the Society members unmask. Mabel recognized someone, "Toby Determined?"

Dipper saw another, "Bud Gleeful?"

Wendy did too, "That farmer guy?"

Soos asked, "Creepy dude who married a woodpecker? You too? How's that marriage goin, by the way?"

Woodpecker guy nodded, "Oh, great, great. (whispering:) Not great."

Y/n nodded, "that makes perfect sense."

"And you've never met me before. And if you had, you wouldn't remember." The leader removes his hood, revealing a bald tattooed head and a red scar through one eye, "I am Blind Ivan, and we are the Society of the Blind Eye. Formed many years ago by our founder... our founder... Does anyone remember who he was?"

Bud Gleeful explained, "We've been usin' that ray on our own brains an awful lot."

Y/n asked, "but why go to such lengths? What's in it for you?"

Blind Ivan explained, "As you have no doubt discovered, Gravity Falls is a town plagued with supernatural strangeness. No one knew how to stop the things that went bump in the night, so our founder invented the next best thing: a way for us to forget. We took it upon ourselves to help the troubled townsfolk by erasing the memories of the strange things they've seen. Now the people of Gravity Falls go about their lives ignorant and happy, thanks to us. And as a perk, we help ourselves forget things that trouble us. Everyone has something they'd rather forget. In fact, your friend's own sister was about to use that ray on herself. Isn't that right?"

Dipper asked, "Mabel? Seriously?"

Y/n grumbled, "Mabel..."

Mabel awkwardly chuckled, "Ha ha, maybe..."

Dipper shouted, "Don't you see? This is ruining lives! What about Old Man McGucket? He lives in a hut and talks to animals, thanks to you. Don't you feel bad about that?"

"Mmm, maybe a little." Blind Ivan shoots himself with the ray, "But not anymore. You won't be telling anyone else what you've learned here. Say good-bye to your summer. (He aims the ray gun at them)"

Soos got worried and desperate, "Guys, if we're gonna forget everything, I got some stuff I wanna get off my chest. Mabel, for half the summer, I thought your name was Maple, like the syrup. No one corrected me!"

Mabel followed suit with her feelings, "I only love some of my stuffed animals, and the guilt is killing me!"

Dipper shouts with a worried expression as well, "Sometimes I use big words, and I don't actually know what they mean. I mean, I'm supposed to be the smart guy. If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?"

Wendy panicked, "Okay, I'm not actually laid back. I'm stressed, like, 24/7. Have you met my family?"

Y/n shouts with desperation, "I can't sleep in the dark, do the monkey bars, or ride a bike!! I hate being serious all the time and I use that and sarcasm to hide the immense fear I feel everyday when I go on these adventures! I'm also worried that there's no one out there in the world that can truly love me!"

"Oh, stop being a bunch of babies."McGucket jumps down and knocks away the gun from Blind Ivan, "Owie!"

Everyone shouts, "McGucket?!"

McGucket smiled, "I raided the mining display for weapons. Now fight like a hillbilly, fellers!"

Everyone grabs a weapon: banjos, stuffed raccoons etc. Y/n snaps his fingers and uses his cane, a part of his hair turns yellow again. "Can't help it this time."

Soos grabs an informational display about dysentery. "Oh, nobody better miss!"

Blind Ivan shouted, "They know too much. Don't let them escape!"

Wendy is attacking a society member, "Get this song outta your head!"

Soos shouted, "Dysentery's gonna get you, dawg!"

Y/n kicked one of the men underneath their leg, leading for them to fall on the cane. Y/n then slammed their heads into his knee, knocking them out. Y/n sees another and swings his cane at another's face, "swing, batta batta, swing!"

Dipper shouted, "McGucket's memory tube."

Tats rushed to him, "Oh no you don't!"

Dipper imitates Y/n's moves and punched Tats in the face, knocking puts the memory tube into a transport tube. It zooms around the room, "Mabel, catch!"

"I'll take that, thank you. Give it up, boy. You're no match for the unstoppable power of-" Sprott's rob is caught in the tube and rips off, leaving him in his underwear. "That's right, I don't wear nothin' under my robe. Not gonna apologize for that. Maybe y'all should apologize for bein' a bunch of prudes."

"EW!" everyone says.

"Well, time to erase that forever." Soos holds up the gun, but Blind Ivan snatches it.

Blind Ivan glared, "Give me that tube."

Dipper and Y/n rushed in, "Never! That memory belongs to McGucket."

"The Society's secrets belong to us." Blind Ivan has the group in a corner and points the ray at them. "End of the line. By tomorrow, this will all seem like a bad dream. Say goodbye to your precious memories. (He fires the gun)"

Y/n rushes in front of the ground while Dipper shouts, "NO!! (He shields his eyes, but finds McGucket has jumped in front of the group, catching the ray.) McGucket, you took a bullet for us. (As McGucket gets shot with the ray again.)

"Are you okay?!" Y/n worried.

McGucket laughs, "Okay as I'll ever be!"

Dipper and Y/n froze, "What?"

Blind Ivan keeps shooting at McGucket, who slowly walks toward him., "Why... isn't... this... working?"

"Hit me with your best shot, Baldy. But my mind's been gone for thirty-odd years. You can't break what's already broken!Say goodnight, Sally!" He headbutts Blind Ivan.

Soon the Society members are tied up. Blind Ivan glared, "Unhand us!"

Mabel asked, "It isn't so fun being tied up, is it? Hey, wanna draw on their faces?"

Blind Ivan panicked, "What?"

"Tra-la-la..." Mabel crosses out Ivan's 'knowledge' tattoo and replaces it with 'butts'.

Blind Ivan frowned, "Hey, stop that! That's not funny."

Dipper thinks otherwise, "It's pretty funny."

Soos added, "It's, like, objectively funny."

Y/n crosses his arms as Wendy ruffles his hair. He speaks, "I gotta say, taking down an evil cult feels great."

Blind Ivan gritted his teeth, "We'll have our revenge. We'll never forget what you've done."

Y/n passes Dipper the ray gun as Dipper holds up the ray gun and dials in 'The Society of the Blind Eye' on screen. "Oh, I think you just might. (aims the ray gun at the members) Say cheese."

The members all protests til the ray gun fires, flashing the screen to white. Fade later to the outside of the Museum. The Society members, in normal clothes, are walking out. Y/n smiled, and spoke in a Stan voice, "Thanks for visiting the Museum for Gold Miner Appreciation Night. Be sure to tip the gold miner on your way out."

Blind Ivan looked around, "I'm sorry, but what's my name? Where am I?"

Dipper winced, "Oh, might have overdone that one."

Mabel quickly saved it, "Your name is Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle. You're a traveling banjo minstrel, with a song in your heart, and funny tattoos on your head."

"Yes, I am Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle. Cheers!" Toot-toot McBumbersnazzle walks away, singing, "Toot-toot is my name..."

Dipper turned to McGucket, "All right, McGucket, are you ready to see your memories? Find out who you really are?"

McGucket wondered, "I'm not so sure. What if I don't like what I see?"

Mabel smiled, "We've come all this way. Go on."

McGucket puts the tube into the machine. An image pops up on the screen of McGucket, 30 years younger., "My name is Fiddleford Hadron McGucket, and I wish to unsee what I have seen."

They all gasp. McGucket says, "Sweet sarsaparilla."

Younger McGucket continues, "For the past year, I have been working as an assistant for a visiting researcher. He has been cataloging his findings about Gravity Falls in a series of journals. I helped him build a machine which he believed had the potential to benefit all mankind, but something went wrong. I decided to quit the project. But I lie awake at night, haunted by the thoughts of what I've done. I believe I have invented a machine that can permanently erase these memories from my mind. (He holds up the memory erasing ray.) Test subject One: Fiddleford. (He shoots it. The screen goes to static and comes back on) It worked! I can't recall a thing. (Static, lab is in disarray) I call it the Society of the Blind Eye. We will help those who want to forget by erasing their bad memories! (Static, McGucket is more disheveled and nervous.) Today, I came across a colony of little men, very disturbing. I would like to forget seeing this. (Static. McGucket's lab is a mess and his arm is in a cast.) I accidentally hit another car in town today. I feel terri-bibble! Terrible. I've been forgetting words lately. I wonder if there are any negative side effects... (static. McGucket has a beard and is filming from a motel.) I saw something in the lake, something big! (static) My hair's been a-fallin' out, so I got this hat from a scarecrow. Hey, are my pants on backwards? (static. McGucket is wild-eyed and filming from the junkyard. Maniacally giggling and speaking gibberish:) Yroo Xrksvi! Girzmtov! (which is Atbash for:) Bill Cipher! Triangle! (The tape ends.)"

Mabel sighed, "Oh, McGucket, I'm so sorry."

McGucket smiled, "Aw, hush. You kids helped me get my memories back, just like you said."

Y/n sadly asked, "But did you want those memories back?"

McGucket stated, "After all these years, I finally know who I am. Maybe I messed up in the past, but now that I seen what happened, I can begin to put myself together again. (Hamboning:) Thanks for opening my eyes."

Dipper paused, "Still don't know what that means. So, wait. You weren't the author, but you worked with him. Do you remember who he was?"

"It's beginning to come back, but I need more time. And reading glasses. Heck!"McGucket spits, "I got some rememberin' to do."

Wendy looked at Mabel, "So Mabel, you still wanna erase those failed summer romances?"

Mabel proudly stated, "You know, no one likes having bad memories, but maybe it's better to remember the bad things and learn from them than to go all denial crazy trying to forget."

Wendy stated, "That's some mature junk right there, Mabel."

"Yep. Miss Mature. That's me. Hey, you wanna help me vandalize this picture of my jerky ex-crush?" They all doodle on a picture of Jeff/Norman.

Wendy and the gang get into the car. Y/n was holding the memory device, the Ray gun and his memories, "Hey, you know what? Going on this big adventure actually made me get that stupid song out of my head."

"Nice." Soos starts the car. 'Straight Blanchin' plays.

Wendy shouted, "Oh, come on!"
————
McGucket is seen sitting in the back of the car with Dipper. Flipping through the journal. "It's all so familiar. It's almost like I can remember..."

Cuts to Y/n starting to run out of breath in his sleep in the car due to Stan's work on the Universe portal. Cut to Stan in his lab, working on the universe portal. Stan pours some fuel, "All right, you're getting closer. Every day it's getting stronger. (A gust of wind grabs his notebook and mug and sucks them into the portal.) Haha, yes! (A flying pipe hits his hand.) Ah! (Bandaging the bloody wound) I don't care if it's dangerous. I don't care how long it takes. I'm gonna pull this off, and no one's gonna get in my way! (Focus on a picture of Y/n, Dipper and Mabel)"
———
Y/n, Mabel, and Dipper all look at Y/n's memory tube, "are we all ready?"

"Yep." Dipper and Mabel both said.

Y/n puts in his memory where a tiny version of himself was seen running around the Manor, "Pacifica wait!"

A tiny and younger version of Pacifica is seen as well, "come on, Comet! Keep up!"

"So that's you, before you guys moved to California?" Dipper asked as he watched, "guess you and Pacifica really were brother and sister."

"Come on, just need a bit more training until I can master my power!" Bill's voice came out of Y/n's mouth, "and then soon, my revenge will arrive!"

"Sure, sure, that's what you always say." Pacifica says as Mabel gasped. "Just do well with your special effects."

"You had powers back then as well?" Mabel asked.

"Maybe something happened where I couldn't use them." Y/n was staring closely at the memory.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you!" a circus is shown. On a wall, a fee of admission to see the show was $100. In the distance, Mr and Mrs. Northwest are seen collecting large wads of cash and laughing. Soon Y/n flies in, "COMET! The Five Year Old Magician!"

Y/n smiled and rubbed his hands together, creating lighting. "Hello everyone!!"

"He's so cool!" Y/n started to perform major elemental tricks.

"LOOK AT HIM GO!!" most of the audience is shown to be rich and upper class folk.

"I hate this." Young Y/n's inner thoughts said. But that lost of concentration cause a lighting bolt to fly at a large portion of the crowd, causing massive damage. The screams rang out through the video.

Mabel hugged Y/n, rubbing his back for comfort. The video then shows Preston Northwest shouting at a servant, "I can't keep having him ruining all of our business. When we first started, he was a star, now he's just a freak show! Throw him away, I don't want to see his face around here every again!"

"Yes, sir." a woman bowed as Pacifica is seen running after Y/n in the hallway as a servant picked him up.

"Wait! Comet! Don't go! Please!" Pacifica fell down on her face before Y/n tried to escape the grip.

"Pacifica! Let me go! Please!" the scene cuts to a young Y/n crying in a trash bin. The lid closed. "Mom! Dad! Pacifica! Wait! Please! I'll do better next time! Please! Don't leave me!!"

"That's it kid, give into despair, let's me..." Bill's voice rang again before someone picked him out the trash. "What the-?"

"I can't let you down." Juliet L/n is seen rushing away with a young Y/n, driving away. The scene cuts to Juliet talking to Blind Ivan, "please, erase his memory up until this point. I want him to have a new start."

"I understand. It is unseen." Ivan lifted the Ray Gun. The screen went blurry and it ended.

"Y/n..." Dipper sorrowfully says.

"Don't be sad, we needed to know." Y/n sadly spoke, "never thought it would've happened like that though."

Dipper and Mabel both hug Y/n, "we're sorry."

Y/n hugged them back, "don't be, you didn't do anything wrong."

Y/n looked at the Ray gun, "that's one mystery solved at least..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 8.1K 33
โ € โ € โ € อ โ๐…„๏ธถ อ โ โŠน โ อ ๏ธถ๐…„โ อ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด โœ˜ ๐˜”! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ € โ € โ € อ โ๐…„๏ธถ อ โ โŠน โ อ ๏ธถ๐…„โ อ เผŠ*ยทหš ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด the season of the s...
142K 1.8K 30
In Gravity Falls, expect the unexpected. Even in your love life, just like when a strange love story is evolving, also expect the unexpected as they...
3.3K 51 17
Dipper and Mabel Pines are finally back at Gravity Falls after their three year hiatus. Although Dipper is excited to meet everyone from Gravity Fall...
4.4K 136 36
Y/N comes to Gravity Falls after her parents aren't able to be there for the summer. Going to an old family friend's home to spend the summer she com...