Getting To Know The Future

By mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

16

9.6K 365 385
By mnn_mnn_mnn

<16 Dorph & Park Jin Tae>

"That was a good sleep!" E1 Rok Soo commented when he sat in his chair in the hall. He have been sleeping all day and just waking up when eating.

It's been a long time since he sleep this long.

"Sleeping is always the best." E2 Rok Soo said and also sat in his seat. You can't peacefully sleep in apocalypse.

"No, drinking is still the best thing to do." TBOH Cale said when he heard what they said before sitting on his own chair.

"Doing nothing, that's the best." TCF Cale calmly said and sit down.

They just look at TCF Cale who's too lazy to even come here, his willing to skip all of this and just sleep and slack while here.

[Good morning, beings!] The sun goddess happily appeared.

"Good morning, your highness." TCF and TBOH Jack bowed to the goddess.

[My, my! Aren't you two cute?] She pinched the cheeks of the two saint of her.

"Hey, you're going to hurt my oppa!" TCF Hannah immediately said when she saw it.

"Hannah!" TCF Jack lightly grabbed her hands to stop her. "Our apologies your highness."

The sun goddess just chuckled. [Such cuties, there's no need to be so much respectful.] She pinched their cheeks once more and walk towards the couch where gods seat.

Hannah just snorted at the god who touched her brother.

"Get away from me! I don't like you!" TBOH Choi Han stretched his shoulder, his body is hurting!

"So sensitive, it's just a spar." TCF Choi Han playfully said.

"Spar my ass! Go play with your Cale-nim or your nephew." He shooed the man who's actually him.

"I'm your nephew too!" He flinched when Choi Jung Soo suddenly appeared in his side.

"Oh god!" He sighed. His too tired to deal with this immature children, his still wondering how did his future self indeed like this.

"Jin Tae come here!" Jung Soo wave his hands to the man who come inside the hall.

Park Jin Tae just 'tsk' but still sit beside Jung Soo which is in his right side are his uncles who's kinda different attitudes.

'One is happy-go-lucky and one looks like stressed father of ten children.' He thought.

"I see, should I get affiliated with Cale Henituse?" TBOH Alberu asked to his counterpart.

TCF Alberu stilled and put his both hands in TBOH Alberu's shoulder, looking seriously at his eyes.

"Choose the path you think is right." He seriously said. TBOH Alberu is just frowning at him. "Start to love paperworks from now on if your thinking of being his comrade."

Tho TBOH Cale might be different to their Cale but his sure that man is also smart and a trouble magnet.

[OKAY LET'S HAVE OUR FIRST WIKI FOR TODAY!] Their attention went to the god of death who appeared in front.

"How about the goddess of time?" TBOH Dodori asked.

[Later, she'll catch up.] He shrugged but actually he pushed the goddess to interact with other gods who's watching. He wants to be here than there.

NAME
Dorph
도르프

"Oh, another White Star's beloved child." TCF Cale commented when he read the name. He's not that bothered since they already defeated him.

"That motherfucker!" But TCF Hannah is.

"Hannah/Hannah!" Both Jack warned her.

"Do you not like him?" TBOH Jack asked the annoyed TCF Hannah.

"Yeah, I hate him to the bones." Both Jack just blinked many times at the words Hannah spoke.

ALIASES
Lion King

"Another ruler of a beast tribe?" TBOH Alberu said in shocked. "Just how many beloved child he have?"

TCF Alberu stopped himself from laughing. "Maybe that two and the half dragon."

"He love them?" TBOH Alberu innocently asked.

TCF Alberu smiled. "Yes, to the point that he'll kill them if they become useless. That's how he cherish his comrades."

RELATIVES
Edrich (Son)
Gronica (Niece)

"Those hair that looks like brooms." TCF Archie said when he remember them.

OCCUPATIONS
King

AFFILIATIONS
Lion Tribe
Arm
Endable Kingdom
Bear Tribe
White Star

ABILITIES
Berserk Transformation
Darkness Elemental

"What are those darkness elementals? I haven't heard that before." TBOH Tasha asked in confusion.

"Elementals that eats elementals." The elves who heard it felt shivers in their body.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE
+200

PLACE OF BIRTH
Eastern Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Lion

GENDER
Male

The Lion King Dorph. One of the White Star's two strongest subordinates.

"Ow his the one of the strongest? That never cross my mind." TCF Hannah just scuffed and eat her cake that she took from kitchen.

Even she can just write what she want in the table then it'll appear, Beacrox cooking still stands out.

Appearance

The middle-aged lion appears to look feeble at the first glance. His wild hair shot out like a lion’s mane. His scarred body that does not seem to have any muscles gives an impression that he is weak.

"He look like Toonka but malnourished." TBOH Harol commented.

"HAHAHAH I am stronger that him!" TBOH Toonka laughed.

"And he can end you in a punch." TCF Choi Han also said.

Background

Dorph was treated as a mutant by the Lion Tribe when he was young. A human wearing a robe appeared to their tribe and was radiating a red light that shone like the sunset before it slowly turned into the color of blood, that human taught Dorph how to hunt the Darkness Elementals.

"I wonder who is that?" TBOH Cale asked curiosity.

"That's most likely White Star." E2 Rok Soo said and shrugged.

Personality

In the North Alchemist's Tower battle against Hannah, Dorph claims to want a fair and square fight. He even beat up his soldier to pulp when he tries to attack Hannah from the sidelines. This shows that even a villain like Dorph has a principle he adheres to.

"Ambush or one on one I don't care." Hannah smiled. "I can kill anyone who will try to kill me."

TCF Cale who heard it shivered, his really afraid in his comrades.

'Why are they not normal like me?' He thought.

Dorph is also someone who loves to fight strong people to the point of madness, as shown when he would have a crazed look in his eyes when he fights people. He also gets excited when he gets to fight with Choi Han in the battle. This trait of his is also shared with Hannah.

"His annoying." TCF Choi Han frowned. "Every one of them is annoying."

TBOH Choi Han just sighed.

Powers/Abilities

Wall of Darkness/Black Wall: The source of Dorph's Darkness Elemental ability. Anyone without the darkness attribute will become weaker underneath this black wall. Dorph's presence will be invisible once he is under the wall. The wall has no use against the Dark Elves, Necromancers, Black Mages, and Wind Attribute Ancient Power.

"I can say that wall is really amazing, but too bad it's us who he fought." TCF Rosalyn laughed.

"Did you got trapped on it?" TBOH Rosalyn asked her outher self.

"Yes, and it's really annoying." She answered.

Black Spear/Arrow: An attack conceived by grabbing the black presence around the user. The black presence will shrouded the user once they activate the Darkness Elemental power.

Trivia

Dorph gained his Darkness Elemental ability by literally consuming the darkness elemental.

"I-is that even possible?", TBOH Eruhaben asked in shocked.

"Well he did it." TCF Eruhaben answered.

"That's against the law of nature." TBOH Mila shouted in disbelief.

"Law is nowhere when you're crazy." TCF Rasheel said.

He doesn't like it when someone interrupts in his fight.

Dorph’s body is weak compared to the other Lions.

"Yet he still become a king."

[How do you like that?] The god of death who's energetic today asked everyone when he turned off the screen.

"I don't like it." TCF Cale answered.

[Of course you do.] He answered, TCF Cale will not like everything if it's god of death talking.

"Young master." TCF Ron placed a cup of lemon tea in his table.

"Thank you, Ron." He answered.

'Why the fuck this always happening? Do he want lemonade to replace the blood running in my veins?' TBOH Cale thought when TBOH Ron placed a lemon tea in his table.

'I just received this hours ago, do he want me to die in despair?' E1 Rok Soo thought while looking at the cup.

"R-Ron." TBOH Cale called.

"Yes, young master?" TBOH Ron showed his benign smile to his previous young master.

TBOH Cale gulped and talked. "Are even putting sugar or honey in this?"

"Oh." TBOH Cale almost swear when the old man covered his mouth with his gloved hand, as if his shocked but you can see in his eyes that his faking it. "Do lemonade and lemon tea needs sugar?"

TCF Ron who's listening smirks.

E1 Rok Soo feel like his world crumbled down. While TCF Cale didn't say anything and also asking if it need sugar because he never heard that before or TCF Ron just didn't gave him like that before.

"Y-you..." TBOH Cale bite his lip in annoyance. "Nevermind, go back and don't give me lemon tea anymore." He wave his hands to the old man.

E1 Rok Soo salute at the braveness of this man, he can't do that anymore if he saw Ron work as an assassin.

"Then I excuse my self young master." TBOH Ron smiled and went to his chair.

'If he don't want lemon tea then I'll give him lemonade.' He thought.

NAME
Park Jin Tae
박진태

"Pfft-" Jin Tae is silently drinking his beer. His eyes widen when he saw his name without even warning from gods.

"Oh, it's my good and trustworthy Jin Tae." He gulped when he heard Soo Hyuk's soft voice.

His always sparring at him after he knew that he didn't treat Kim Rok Soo right before.

"Fuck." He might die.

ALIASES
Leader-nim(by members of the shelter)

OCCUPATIONS
Second leader of the central shelter

AFFILIATIONS
Lee Soo Hyuk's rescue squad
Kim Rok Soo

ABILITIES
Exploding bullets
Pressure-based strength gauge

"You have interesting abilities." TBOH Alberu said.

'Maybe I should talk to him about guns.' TCF Alberu thought who knows nothing about his previous attitude to Cale.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH
South Korea

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human
Ability User

GENDER
Male

After Lee Soo Hyuk left to help out other dangerous areas, Park Jin Tae become the second owner and leader of the central shelter Kim Rok Soo stayed in after monsters started appearing on Earth.

"Monsters are not common in your world?" TBOH Rosalyn asked, she's interested knowing about thing in other world.

"No, we only have animals and human and we don't have powers, mana or magic before, but our world is more advanced in electronics and technology." Lee Soo Hyuk answered the woman.

"Is that so? Then did you become ability users after the monsters come out?" She asked.

"We do, one or two abilities started coming out from our body after the monsters come out. It let us survive for years after the apocalypse started." He answered.

"I understand, thank you." TBOH Rosalyn nodded. There are also people listening being curious at the earth they are talking about.

As one of the ability-users of the center, along with being its respective 'king', it is Park Jin Tae's responsibility to go on hunts in order to provide for the rest of the shelter members. They did so while dodging and running away from monsters.

"It's the king's responsibility to make their people survive." TBOH Alberu commented that made people nodded.

They can imagine how hard apocalypse that happened in their world.

Before the cataclysm on Earth started, Park Jin Tae was South Korea's National Representative for Shooting.

"Is that for guns?" TCF Alberu asked.

"Yes." Jin Tae answered.

"Jin Tae why are sweating so hard?" Joo Ho Shik asked the man.

"N-nothing." Some got curious at him, he look like his going to shit on his pants.

       " He did not look toward where Kim Rok Soo was anymore and headed for the hunting ground. Hunting. That's what it was called, but it was more of a difficult battle for food that could result in them losing their lives. But it was his responsibility. "

"This is kinda creepy." TCF Cale said. Your experience being written with perfect explanation.

"You're responsible afterall." Soo Hyuk nodded but Jin Tae sweat more in his action.

Choi Jung Soo just stopping himself from laughing to his condition.

While he might seem like it, Park Jin Tae is not a bad person. Despite all his prejudices, it is because of his favouritism towards the ability users that he was able to maintain a certain system in the shelter.

They started to admire the hot headed man who's been silent since the first day they step in here.

[ He still gave out enough so that their legs would have enough strength to run away if they ever ran into a monster. The bastard had turned this central shelter into his own kingdom, but he still kept himself humane. He did not cross the line a fellow human should not cross. He at least gave them their share of food.

Cale had realized something about it once he became older. ‘The fact that Park Jin Tae pushed the skillful people up might have been the reason this system was able to be maintained.’

All societal systems had been destroyed at that time. How many ability users would want to share the food that they worked so hard to find? But since Park Jin Tae treated the ability users well, they stayed with this food sharing system.

‘And Park Jin Tae is currently a very strong attack-type ability user.’

There was a reason team leader Lee Soo Hyuk left the place to Park Jin Tae. Park Jin Tae was a very strong dealer and a decent tanker. ]

"You understand me well dongsaeng, now call me hyung." Soo Hyuk look at Kim Rok Soo and TCF Cale.

The two just ignore him.

"Isn't that man Park Jin Tae admiring?"

"His a hero."

"Very good to rule."

Park Jin Tae almost wanted to let himself vanish himself in this room.

'Fuck what's the date today? Damn is this going to be my date in my death anniversary next year?'

Personality
Before Lee Soo Hyuk left the shelter, Park Jin Tae was said to be a good person—but not long after the former king left, PJT quickly began to establish his rule, a bastard tyrant who did everything as he pleased.

He is quite prejudiced towards non-ability users, treating regular people and ability users differently—although, as long as he found someone useful, they would remain on his good side and rest in the shelter peacefully. The people he of value were typically given more food, while some others (like Kim Rok Soo) were given only enough to make sure they survived.

TCF Choi Han started to frown and look at the man. More subordinates from Cale started to look at his back.

Despite this, however,

[ On the day the central shelter was destroyed, he protected (the shelter) until the end. Park Jin Tae fought until the last moment. That was how Kim Rok Soo and some other people who had no abilities were able to escape.

‘What are you doing? Why the hell are you so slow? A bastard like you without any abilities should at least run! Get lost! You're in my way, so hurry up and run!’

Cale recalled the things Park Jin Tae had shouted to him in the past. Park Jin Tae ended up dying while fighting to the end. ]

Many gasped when they read the text.

"This punk." Soo Hyuk feel a little bit proud to him. His the reason why him and Rok Soo meet again.

Many more people started to admire the man, specially TCF Cale's family and people.

According to Kim Rok Soo, “You’re going to say that the old and weak people are getting in your way of fighting and evacuate them first. Then will be people like me who don’t have any abilities. Once it is the last moment and everybody else is gone… That’s when you will run away. That's the kind of person you are.”

Their eyes almost sparkle in admiration to the young man who have bad attitude outside but actually good inside.

But Jin Tae can't feel any of them, his in his death door once even a single line come out about him beating Kim Rok Soo or Cale Henituse before.

Appearance
Park Jin Tae has fox-like eyes that turn sharp upon narrowing.

"Cute."

Abilities

Park Jin Tae is said the be the strongest attack-type ability user after Lee Soo Hyuk. Park Jin Tae kept the fact that he had multiple abilities as secret, until Kim Rok Soo (in the Nameless God's test) revealed it.

"You know it already tho." E2 Rok Soo shrugged.

"He needs to show it so I can use him." TCF Cale retorted.

First Ability: Park Jin Tae was able to use a gun with exploding bullets.

"That's useful, long distance attack." TCF Alberu commented.

Second ability: Park Jin Tae's ability is said to be quite abstract, but in some ways, incredibly detailed. Thanks to that ability, he is able to sense an opponent's strength based on pressure. "There was less pressure if they were weaker and stronger pressure for stronger opponents."

[That's the end!]

Park Jin Tae almost cried in happiness when the god of death said that's it's the end.

'I fucking holyshit survive!' He screamed inside.

His brighten face immediately vanished when he started to hear the 'admirations' of the crowd.

'Just what the fuck?'

[THIS WILL BE THE LAST BATCH OF MESSAGES FROM GODS.] They become curious when the god of death said. [If there's no complains about missing messages, this is that last.]

"Why?" TBOH asked the god.

[It was banned because of excessive amounts of gifts given to the mortals.] The god of death shrugged.

"That's only the problem?" TCF Cale asked while frowning.

[Not at all. We can't talk about it, it's only exclusive for gods.] The crowd nodded in understanding but some are sad that they cannot read more messages.

[But I can tell you.] The god of death secretly message TCF Cale.

"Fuck off." He said, he don't want to know useless things.

FROM: YOOINMUN1

[The Constellation 'Ancient Reader'is very happy if you read this]

To all Cale & Rok Soo: [The Constitution 'Ancient Reader' says that 'You guy are soo cute precious I luv you guys you soo much. Thank for everything you guys have done and please take care of yourself this humble Constitution dose not have a lot of money but I'll give you guys some]

[The Constellation 'Ancient Reader' sponsored 100,000 coins to all Cale & Rok Soo]

"I love you too, take care also of yourself!" TCF Cale happily said and put the mon

"You only love the money not the sender." E1 Rok Soo commented and shake his head.

"Thank you so much." He took his share of money.

To white radish: [ The Constellation'Ancient Reader' says that 'I love u!!(..._,...)♡I 0 hope you are happy in your next life sincerely from the Constellation 'Ancient Reader'] [The Constellation 'Ancient Reader'sponsored 10,000 coins to white radish]

WHITE STAR:
I see, I'm going to make destruction in my next life! HAHAHAH

They just shake their head when they read his answer.

FROM: APHMAULOVE8

"To our sacrificial bastard Cale- I you want your slacker life, stop doing stupid things for once and worry about your health! [Here’s 1,000,000,000 golden coins]

"Don't worry I didn't do anything stupid in my life." TCF Cale said.

"Idiot." TCF Alberu commented at TCF Cale's reply.

"Cale-nim."

To bud- Here is some high quality alcohol, bye. ✌️

Five bottles of alcohol was transported in his table. "HAHAHAH I like you!" He shouted.

To witira- Omg 😳!! Hi Witira unnie!!! Your so beautiful and strong. I love you ❤️! So stay safe. 😆

"Thank you so much." TCF Witera thanked the god.

Sad? Fact to everyone- Kim rok soo/tcf Cale is probably affected by white star’s curse. This because originally white star’s body was Kim rok soo’s body,but he got pushed out when WS reincarnated. That’s why they look alike. It probably doesn’t affect him any more now though."

"Why did you tell them." TCF Cale said.

The two Rok Soo and TBOH Cale look at him.

"DON'T TELL ME!!!" TCF Sheritt who's calm started to shake in disbelief. "I-is it have the same e-effect?

TCF Cale sighed. "Yes, but probably weaker."

"Oh god." To those who knows the curse, their mood started to darken while the other are curious and clueless about it.

[Ahem, next.]

FROM: PURPLE_CRYSTALITE

"First of all I just want to say that you all can call me purple or crystal or whatever you like

Second of all, I just want to ask if Beacrox Molan is open for a relationship? Not to brag but I'm also a decent cook and is willing to learn more from the greatest chef. And papa Ron from both dimensions, do you two not feel any body aches at all? If not then That's some healthy freaking body you got there"

"Are you asking Beacrox out while hitting with his father?" TCF Rosalyn asked in amusement.

'Well it's understandable.' She thought.

"Are you not going to answer?" TCF Ron who's amazed with the message said to his son.

"I'm open but not with relationships." He answered but Ron chuckled when he saw how his son's ear started to turn red.

FROM: TAKAROSHI

[ the constellation 'Creator of nature and mischief is excited!]

Muahahahaha (☆☆)

To Cale's crew/Harem

Take care of Cale, he may have sacrificial ideas and stuff, but that's he did that to protect you all...

"We will, thank you!" TCF Lock said.

"Young master Cale is a good man.", TCF Rosalyn said.

The other's just nod.

Also Cale, darling would you

like to meet your alternative

self that exists in my au?

"No. I don't want to be dragged by other god in another dimensions again but that idea of yours is interesting." TCF Cale answered.

To cale's father figures

Did you know? In another dimension cale got a boyfriend named yoo junghyuk and in several other au's his highness Alberu would woo Cale, and cale would end up marrying him? And in another au its Choi Han and Cale? And in another it's archie, and in some others its Paseton? An in other oops... i've said too much..

The crowd went silent. They are shocked by the information that was shared to them.

"Who the hell is Yoo Junghyuk!?" TCF Deruth lose his noble aura.

"Hoho, I didn't know you're that interesting your highness." TCF Alberu almost shouted when suddenly TCF Ron was standing in his back while smiling at him with threatening look.

"It's not me! It was the other dimension!" He defended himself because TCF Ron's aura started to get more scary.

"But it's still Alberu Crossman your highness, how about a very long talk after this?" He asked with polite tone but the aura is too scary.

"No!" TCF Alberu feel likes his a child being scolded at the first time.

"You can't say no to me Alberu Crossman."

"I-it was n-not me." TCF Alberu is almost crying.

"You look chill child."

"Aren't you cute puppy?"

TCF Choi Han's eyes widen when TCF Eruhaben and TCF Fredo is already behind me.

Their aura is leaking, sending it specially to TCF Choi Han.

TCF Choi Han just frowned at them like his annoyed.

"Cale-nim! They're threatening me!" His mood change fast and now his like a little kid being bullied.

"What the-"

"This kid!"

"Mmnn." That's only thing he answered. His not bothered or anything about it anyway.

Anyways i love you Cale, darling and you need to understand that your not trash

[ the constellation 'Creator of nature and mischief has sponsored the incarnation named |Cale henitusel his spatial pouch that has unlimited money due to the constellation also being the god of money]

TCF Cale gasped when his hands was now with spatial pouch. "Unlimited money..."

He forgot to say thank you and I love you the god because of his amazement and happiness to the pouch that have a lot of money!

FROM: COUGHING_UP_BLOOD

"Why-" TCF Cale just shake his head when he read the username of the god.

To Clopeh and Cale:

MY POPE, I MADE A PRAYER FOR OUR GOD!

In the name of our lord and savior, who accepts people with various behavior. I pray that every meal will be as gold, and that every step I take onward is nigher. The legend will proceed as long as you have faith. I herald thy name of our young master, Cale Henituse. By Cale Henituse's confidence and impregnable glory, I, a believer of Cale Henituse, shall prevail and devote myself to our esteemed sire. As long as he remains on my thoughts, he is the purpose and greatest importance in my life, regardless of any dissenting opinions approaching my sentiments. I shall affirm my affection to him eternally, as I had learned with my sanity. I have faith in our legend, the entitled hero, Cale Henituse.

Please bless us with your power🙏"

TCF Cale Henituse paled as much as his face looks like there's no blood running in it.

"YOU HAVE PRAYER TOO!! I HAVE MINE TOO!! I ALWAYS USE IN MORNING, AFTERNOON AND EVENING PRAYERS TO OUR LEGEND! I'LL TAKE NOTE OF THIS!" TCF Clopeh was so excited and started to video the so called prayer in the screen.

"Why did you accept that message?" TCF Alberu asked the god of death.

[For Cale Henituse.] He answered and smiled.

"I hate this life." TCF Cale mumbled. He don't know that TBOH Cale and the two Rok Soo is as pale as fuck also.

"Unlucky bastard." Eruhaben silently remember the prayer.

[LAST MESSAGE!!] The god of death happily said.

FROM: PGRACELUMONGSUD

[to the readheads,
      Sir, are you aware you are the MC?]

TCF Cale who haven't recovered from the prayer paled again when he read another message.

"Mc? Isn't it Choi Han?" He already expected that the history of their world is already recorded, just like the Birth of Hero where it was recorded in Choi Han's perspective.

"I am not right?" TCF Cale look at the god of death, he just look away.

"Hey! Of course it's not me! I'm just a no one in our world." He convinced himself but he heard the laugh of god of death that he have been suppressing.

TCF Cale Henituse felt his whole world crumbled. His mind blank and he stilled in his sit.

"Oh no! My slacker life!" He silently said with scared voice. "How- why? Oh my-"

[I like this god, he broke Cale with one sentence.] The god of death laughed in amusement.

"Did you also guys know that Park Jin Tae used to beat up your continental hero when he was Kim Rok Soo?" Choi Jung Soo chimmed to add more spice.

<16>
Thank you!

A/N

That would be the last
message from our
darlings.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR MAKING AN EFFORT
FOR WRITING MESSAGES
FOR OUR DEAR CHARACTERS!

Please message if there's
complains about your
messages that are posted
or I haven't posted that
you send before the closing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
668K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...