Legends (Miguel Diaz) on hold

By MidnightArgent

Dawson LaRusso the daughter of the Famous Daniel LaRusso. Ever since she was a kid she was taught the Miyagi... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Graphics
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Act two
season two new cast members
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter twenty
Act three
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Season 4 new cast members
Act four
Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
33
34

Chpater nineteen

598 13 0
By MidnightArgent

"Dawson comes on we're going to Moon's party" Sam yelled walking into her sister's room.

"Why do I have to come" groaned Dawson sitting up facing her sister.

"Listen I'm sorry about last night" Sam sighed sitting down beside her sister. "But maybe Miguel will be there, can you just please come" Sam begged her sister.

Dawson looked at Sam for a few seconds. "Fine, I will come" Dawson huffed.

"Yay we leave in 20 minutes" Sam yelled running out of the room.

"Wait what" Dawson yelled. "Why didn't you wake me up early" Dawson shouted running after her sister.

"Dawson you aren't wearing that are you" Sam pointed to Dawson's outfit which was still the same since last night.

"No I just didn't know that we leave in 20 minutes" Dawson pointed out walking back to her bedroom to get dressed.

"Come on Dawson get your ass here right now" Sam hollered.

"I'm coming. I'm coming" Dawson rolled her eyes. Walking out of the room meet Sam Robby in the living room. "Sam slow down please " Dawson begged as her sister pulled on her arm pulling her into the car.

Once they arrived at the party the other Miyagi-Dos. "You sure you're up for this? With your mom and everything?" Sam asked Robby as they walked to Moon's house.

"Definitely. I could use a distraction" Robby looked at Sam. "There's a lot of people out here already." Robby pointed out seeing all the cars parked outside of the house.

"Yeah, I guess Moon must have invited other kids from school." Sam pointed out.

"I only brought Trivial Pursuit. If I'd known there'd be this many people. I would've thought Balderdash." Scoffed Demetri as the group walked into Moon's house.

"Wow, this sure is a party" Dawson nodded her head seeing all the people around in the house. Everything was going great until they saw Cobra Kai there. Dawson looked over at them then back at her Karte group they were all doing a stare done,

Sam happened to glance over at the backyard door seeing Leo and Tory standing there. "Let's go," Tory said grabbing his arm and pulling him to the backyard. After they left for the backyard everything was tense. "Sam!" Moon called. "I'm so glad you came! The kegs are out back drinks are in the kitchen and the Vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven."

"Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai" Sam crossed her arm looking at Moon.

"Well, I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again," Moon admitted.

"It's wishful thinking." Sam scoffed at the girl.

"Sam, trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your chakra and have some fun. " Moon smiled walking away.

"Hey, Daws" Miguel smiled spinning her around and then kissing her on the head.

"Hey Miggy" Dawson chuckled.

"So you want a drink" Miguel offered a red solo cup.

Dawson looked at the cup then back at Miguel "No thank you. Like I said I don't like to drink"

"That's right sorry" Miguel rubbed the back of his neck "Hey even if you don't drink do you want to watch a drinking game"

"Sure" Dawson replied walking out hand in hand with Miguel. "Is that Sam? That is Sam" Dawson looked shocked that her sister is drinking with Tory.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!!" The crowd yelled as the two girls drink from red solo cups.

"Too much for you to handle,?" Tory asked seeing Sam struggle. But Sam proved her wrong by finishing the drink and slamming it to the ground.

"Whoo!" A woman yelled from the crowd.

"Oh hey, we don't cheer for them. We hate the Miyagi-Dos. Come on. " Stingray yelled at the woman.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd roared.

"How are you doing over here there, LaRusso?" Tory challenged the girl.

"I could do this all night" Sam scoffed.

"Yeah?" Tory challenged. "Hey, big red, two shots of vodka"

"Sam" Robby tried.

"Just give it to me." Sam snapped at him.

"Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd screamed as they got their shot glass.

"This is not going to end well" Dawson looked at Migue. "Someone is going to get hurt."

"Your right someone will end up getting hurt" the boy replied watching the scene unfold in front of them. As the crowd cheered Tory fell backward onto the ground.

"Guess somebody couldn't hold their liquor, huh?" Sam smirked looking down at Tory.

"Tory are you ok?" Leo helped the girl up to her feet.

"I'm gonna go clean up. Just leave me alone." Tory shoved Leo away and stormed off.

"I can't believe how much Sam is drinking tonight" Dawson started as she and Miguel stood inside the house. "I mean she never had drunken this much before"

"Dawson please calm down" Miguel laughed.

"Excuse me" Came a voice from the mike. Causing everyone to turn around and see Demetri standing there.

"What he doing" Dawson whispered to Miguel. Miguel just shrugged not havening a clue either.

"I'd like to make a toast. To Eli Moskowitz" Demetri said holding his cup in the air. But everyone had no clue who he was talking about. "Oh, I'm sorry some of you might know him as Hawk." Demetri toasted his cup aside. "But underneath that crazy clown cosplay, and whatever type of Manic Panic he dumps in his hair, he's still good old Eli. Mine and Dawsons binary brother. Well, he was our binary brother. Do you know what he is now? A real zero." Demetri spoke threw the mike.

"Oh." The whole crowd gasped.

"I love math humor" A boy chuckled.

"All right, that's enough, Demetri." Hawk snapped.

"Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you." Demetri laughed. "He's a big softie. We watched every Harry Potter movie together, and he bawled like a baby when Dobby died." Demetri spoke in a baby voice making the whole crowd burst into laughter and Demetri inmates crying.

"All right if he doesn't shut up, I'm gonna shut him up" Hawk whispered to Mitch.

"In the words of Eli's hero, Steven jobs, I've got one more thing, Have any of you heard of sleep enureies?" Demetri asked the crowd.

"Don't" Hawk looked Demetri dead in the eyes.

"That is is the medical term, of course. In the King's English it's good old-fashioned bed-wetting" Demetri did a fake English accent making the whole crowd laugh. "ANd Eli is a pro. My mom even had a special air mattress for sleepovers. And she called it "Eli's waterbed". Demetri smirked into the mike causing the whole crowd of people to laugh.

"Screw mercy. You're a corpse!" Hawk yelled in anger walking toward Demetri.

"You're gonna have to go through me. " Chris stood in front of Hawk and Mitch before they could reach Demetri.

"Stay out of it, traitor" Mitch yelled.

"Hey don't touch him" Dawson and Robby yelled in unison walking forward.

"Or what?" Aisha challenged.

"Guys" Moon came forward to try and stop the fight that was about to go down. "Stop. We're friends."

"Oh, I smell rumble" Stingray yelled.

"Shut the hell up" Dawson snapped at him making stingray flinch at the harshness of her voice.

"Cops" Somone yelled as sirens can be heard from the front yard.

Dawson booked it out of the house and down the street. Once she was a safe distance from the house she called Miguel. "Hey Miggy" Dawson breathed.

"Daws were are you are you ok?" Miguel asked panicked threw the phone.

"I'm ok I'm just almost home. Sorry, I left without saying good" Dawson sighed into the fun walking to her house.

"It's ok as long as you are safe" Miguel spoke there on the phone.

"Look I got to go see you tomorrow at school, Love you"Dawson hung up the phone and quietly sneaked into her house and sneaked into her bedroom sitting at the door quite. Letting out a sigh of relief and collapsed onto her bed.

Authors notes
So this chapter is posted way early then usually which is great because it gives more time to work on other fanfics I have people panned.
I'm also one chapter away from season 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.6K 40
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
258K 7.4K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
190K 4.4K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
58.1K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...