TejRan Post BB15

Galing kay iglupiglu

Its been a month since the show got over and both of them have resumed their regular life. Since bb15 they bo... Higit pa

1st fight
Teju tries to manao Kk
Complicated
Beera to the rescue
The Phone Call
First Date
First Date- Part 2
The morning after
Jealous
Jealous 2.0
First trip
First Trip- Part 2
First Trip- Part 3
First trip- Part 4
First Trip- Part 5
Misunderstandings
I Am Not A Gold Digger
Clarification
Breakdown
Being There
First Rain
Alone
Not an Update
Tejus Bday
Support tejran. Not an update.
Tejus bday- Part 2
Tejus Bday- Part 3
Tejus bday- Part 4.
Priotites
Fuck Off
Fucked Up
Me time
Work Meet
Emotional tribute- Not an Update
Intense Photoshoot
Upset- Not an update.
Mesmerised
The Talk
Realisation
Pls vote guys
Game Time
Torture
Arrgghhh
Take Me Now.
Music Video
Taking Care
I Am Fine
Cant Live Without You
Emotional Mess
The Proposal
Drifting Apart
Dil toh bacha hai ji.
Ye Duriyan
Aai
Oh Snap !!
My Love
No No Nooo
Truly Yours
Taken
Tw****r
***@×#;"&
Dont Know
Broken
Mending whats Broken
Jaan
Fixed
Funtastic Day
Sting
Back to Bae
Interviews
Excitement
Heart Of The Family
Doubts
Sunnyyyy...!!!
New Day New Excitement
Ignorance Is Not Bliss
Pranked
Fuck No
PROMISES
Anxiety
Hmmmm
BIG BOSS Again???
Doubts
House Arrest
Pushing The Limits
Safe with You
Safe- Maybe not.
Release
Sunnys Ladoo
Fuddus
Humare Fuddus
Sexy Jailor
1440 minutes
Threesome

Desire

8.1K 520 36
Galing kay iglupiglu

Kk walked towards teju. She was dancing with abhay trying to recreate a college dance they had done together.
Tejus back was towards kk. He reached closer grabbed her waist n kissed her neck while giving a death stare to abhay.
He was letting him know she was only his laddoo.

Kk- M getting another drink. U want one?

Teju- No baby. M good.

He leaned in n pecked her lips n walked away to the bar.

He ordered his drink n while waiting for it his eyes were glued to teju n abhay.
He didnt like that teju was dancing so much with the guy but he was happy to see her have fun.

A girl approached kk. They both started having a conversation.

No matter where they are kk n teju have eyes on each other all the time.

She saw kk talking to the girl. It worried her a bit. It was his ex's best friend. She knew they were common friend.

While talking the girl put her hand on his leg. He immediately got up n took his drink.
He then pointed towards teju n then shrugged his shoulders.
Teju saw that. She wanted to know why he gestured that way.

Kk was going back to pratik n nishant.
While crossing the dance floor teju stopped him.

Teju- What was that about?

Kk- Nothing. U enjoy ur dance.

Teju- No i wanna know.

Kk- I said nothing important. U go enjoy with ur college bestie.

Teju took the drink from his hand n drank it in 1 go.

Kk- Wtf teju. Neat pi li ? Go slow. I asked u if u wanted a drink..

Teju- I m going to take another one.

Kk- No wait. It will get too much. Wait for sometime.

Teju- Nope. She was about to go when kk stopped her.

Kk-?Kya hua laddoo??

Teju didnt say anything. Before she could go she saw a drink handed to her.

Abhay got her a drink.

Abhay- A girl has gotta drink man. Let her.

Kk wanted to punch him right there but he controlled himself.

Kk left tejus hand n just went away n stood with nishant n pratik.

He was pissed. Extremely angry. But he didnt want to create a scene.

The moment kk left tejus hand she felt bad. She wanted him to stop her. She wanted his attention. She wanted to see his jealousy. She wanted to know if he still found her attractive.

She saw kk go. As he turned she took her drink n had it in 1 go.
She went to the floor again n started dancing.

Nish- Beera ye kya kar rahi hai? Tu kya lar raha hai? Meko toh pehle Laga aaj woh Abhay Gaya.

Kk- Letting her have fun beera. Aise freely dance karte hue bb ke baad aaj dekha usko.

Nish- But woh Abhay kuch zyaada nahi hai..?

Kk- Hone de. Mujhe teju pe trust hai. Woh kabhi kisiko line cross nahi karne degi.

She shut nishant up cos he knew what beera was trying to do. He was in no mood of giving everyone the drama they were hoping for.

He was frustrated jealous n irritated but his teju was happy n that made him keep his cool.

Abhay was close to teju but there was a respectful distance between them while dancing.
The drinks were now kicking in n teju was getting high.
She was trying to remember the steps with abhay. For a second she blanked out n Abhay lifted her n did a full turn. The moment he lifted her teju felt weird n looked at kk.
She didnt remember there were lifts in their dance.
Abhay kept her down after 1 turn.
Teju look at kk walking towards her while talking on the phone.

Teju- What was this abhay?

Abhay- Arrey u forgot? This was the final lift.

Teju- I didnt remember that but u should at least tell me before u make such kind of a move.

Abhay- I m sorry if...

Kk- u should be.

He held tejus hand

Abhay- Teju r u leaving.

Teju- I...

Kk- No just getting her some water.

Kk made her have water. She sat with him on the sofa.
Nishant pratik n kk were having fun while teju was mostly quiet.

She was high n disheartened.

After the cake cutting everyone started to leave.
They said their goodbyes to all their friends n left in kks car.

It was a silent ride home.
Teju was high as fuck n kk was pissed.

They reached kks house.
Teju entered the house n went straight towards the bedroom.

She sat on the bed n removed her heels. She then went n stood at the dressing table. She was trying to unzip her dress but couldnt as there was a hook on top which held it together.

Kk entered n saw her struggling.
He went n unhooked it n opened the zip. Without saying anything further he walked towards his closet n took his clothes.

While walking towards the washroom he glanced at teju. She looked blank. Eyes looked watery.
He stopped n stood behind her.

He was upset with what happened. He wanted her to manao him. He wanted to feel secure. But he kept his feelings aside n held teju by the waist.

Teju shrugged his hand off with a jerk

Teju- U dont have to.. Its ok.

Kk- Why?. Why did u do that?

Teju- U dont have to be with me u know . just cos we have been together..

Kk- What??

Teju- Nothing.

Kk put his hand on her waist n pulled her closer to him. Their lips just inches away.

Kk- Just cos some old college friend dances with u doesnt mean u get carried away like this.

Hearing those words felt good. She felt good knowing he is effected. But she wanted to know if he was truly effected or just saying cos she looked upset.

Teju- If u can have girls rubbing their hands over u then whats the problem if some lifts me up for dance?

Kk pulled her closer. She could feel his hot breath.

Kk- She just kept her hand for a minute n i immediately stopped it n got up.

Kk- N nobody has the right to touch u besides me.

Teju- Didnt look like u cared though.

She left his grip n walked away. Standing in front of the dresser she removed her earings.

Kk held her hand tight n turned her towards him

Teju-?Ouchh..

Kk- U think that didnt bother me??
Fuck i know how i controlled myself.

Kk- n i m telling u next time someone touched u like that at a party i wont have such control n may end up creating a scene.

Kk- Dekh laddoo main bahot possesive hu n u know that. Today was one of the most difficult situation for me.

Kk- N i m warning u.

He held her hair by the neck in a tight grip. Pushing her towards the wall.

Kk- I would have smashed that guy today but i controlled cos he used to be ur friend. But iske baad...

Teju- Main abhi bhi itna effect karti hun?

He was suprised by her question? Does she really not know he wondered.

Kk- Bahot bahot zyaada. I cant stand to see u with other guy. U r mine. N just mine. N next time kisine tujhe touch kiya toh maine tod dena hai usko chahe kitna bada scene ho.

He leaned in closer. Put his face on her neck n bit her. He kept kissing her neck until he felt her tear drops.

Kk- Ladooo?? Kya??

Teju hugged him n broke down.

Kk hugged her tightly.

Kk- Laddoo kya hua??

Teju- Thank u sunny. Thank u thank u thank u.

Teju- I thought u dont find me attractive anymore. Morning mein my jeans didnt fit me. My ass has become bigger. I feel i m getting fat. I saw u talking to ur exs friend. I saw videos of ur ex exiting the party. She looked hot. I know i can never look that hot.

Teju- Maine dress bhi change ki cos my ass looked too big in the other dress.

Teju-?Sunny i know i eat too much. But i love food. Kya karu? I dont think i can be as skinny as ur ex's.

Kk- Ladoo
Before he could say anything else teju continued talking.
She was extremely high n just went on saying everything she felt.

Teju- N today at the club when Abhay lifted me u didn't say or do anything. I felt as if u dont care if i m dancing with somebody else. As if main matter nahi karti.

Kk grabbed her ass n pulled her closer.

Kk- U mean this piece of ass.?

Teju held her breath n nodded.

He squezzed them tight enough to make her whimper.

Kk- This is the hottest piece of ass i have ever seen.

In a swift motion he turned her around facing the wall n dropped her dress to the floor.

She was in her strapless bra n inner shorts.

He pushed his weight on her.
Kk- U have no idea how i control myself around u. I want to fuck u all the time.

He pushed himself more on her. Grinding her ass from behind.

She could feel general all up n turned on. She was overwhelmed with everything she was feeling.

Being high, jealous,happy, turned on..

Kk- U think i dont find u attractive anymore??

He turned her. His lips just a breath away from hers. He held her hands in his hand n pinned them above her.

Kk- U remember i told u in bb house that my desire for u is insatiable..

Teju didnt reply.

Kk- I asked u something n i need a reply.

He said in a husky tone making her feel things she hasnt felt ever.

Teju- Yes i remeber.

Kk- Well i still feel the same way. Everyday i just wanna rip ur clothes off n fuck u. Like this.

He pulled down her shorts leaving her thongs on.

Kk- But i stop myself cos maybe u will think i m just around for sex. But now i dont give a damn even if u feel that way.

He kissed her neck hard.
He left her hands.

Kk- he put her hands on general.

She suddenly felt shy.

Kk- This is what u do to me everyday.

He pushed his Weight on her. He bit her ear n whispered.

Kk- Undo my pants.

Teju looked at him with hesitation. Its not like they havent done it before.

She went blank for a sec.
He moved back n held her face by the neck staring right into her eyes

Kk- I said undo my pants now.

She mover her hands....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.4K 7.3K 28
He is a successful actor and she is a struggling supporting actress... They are secretly married for years ... Let's see what they have got to say to...
89K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
237K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...