๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†...

By lonely_emoticon

A young boy who's name is Amel Don Agustine who lived in a noble household , the Agustine household has negle... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1

15K 490 136
By lonely_emoticon

CRASH

W-what's happening!?, I was startle by the sudden breaking of glass outside my room, I quickly took a glance outside to see what was happening, I couldn't move as if my feet were stuck to the ground, eyes widen with surprised my breathing quickens as my heart pounded out of my chest, witnessing something he never thought he would see in my life.

My father, Alexander Don Agustine laying at the ground cold, his brown long hair covered in blood as his eyes who were once gold like treasure were now dull as his face showed an expression of despair.

"Quickly! make sure no witnessed are alive, as per His Majesty's orders!"

A man who were dressed similar to my father suddenly showed up out of nowhere, blood dripping down from their swords while their clothes had fresh red blood all over them. The sound of the maids screams in despair were heard all over the place, the scent of rust filled my lungs as I stood there shocked- no Afraid.

One of the men glanced at my direction, as I suddenly felt his blood lust leaked no no no they saw me! I have to run! Please move legs! I tried moving but it was no use, being overcome with fear made my body stiff. 

"Looks like you're still alive..how lucky"

The man started to get close to me as he dragged his sword, I could hear the sound of scraping metal as it slowly gets closer. Dark, it was so dark, I couldn't see who he was but I know for sure if I don't run.. I'll die here. Despite the overwhelming presence of the man I finally managed to run. Running as fast as I could, I didn't care where I went as long as I could get away from him.

*Huff  Huff*

no no no no!, I have to get away from here!

I looked around to find my Father's sword close by, I quickly grabbed the sword as the sound of footsteps gets closer by the second, my hands were shivering,  I could feel my heart beat out of my chest. I tried to remember all of my training I spent in swordsmanship and composed my posture as the man slowly came near me. I couldn't see his face yet I could feel his gaze, that man, he was amused..

A sword came rushing to me at the speed of light! I was barely able to react as I dodge causing me to lie at the ground, I regain my posture as I quickly stand and focus," I can't- NO I won't die, I need to know the truth about my mother!" I quickly charged towards the man, he flinched at first before he gain his composure.

I was able to somehow hold him off, the sound of us clashing swords as well as our heavy breaths filled the quiet room as he slowly stood straight and stared right into me...I could feel his gaze as if he's staring into my soul.

"As expected from the house of Agustine" I flinched when he suddenly spoke, his voice was heavy, suffocating.. I could feel the pressure from each word he said.

"You would've won if it wasn't me who you're facing"

A sword rushed at me aiming at my head it was faster than before! I somehow was able to dodge it by an inch- no..I felt something drip from the side of head, it was warm... blood dripped from the side of my ear as I felt an ache

It wasn't the sword that touched me.. I was able to dodge it but my ear piece got caught.. I stared at my ear piece as it was on the floor, broken and covered in my blood...Whatever you don't take it off! I remember my Father's words before I snapped out of my thoughts. I glare at the man in front of me eyes furious, I was desperate to survive even if I lose an arm or a leg.

"Focus! don't mind the ear piece right now, it is much more important to stay alive"

I was about to attack but something unexpected happened..

The man was kneeling in front of me as he looked straight into my eyes, his eyes were wide open as I could see his gray orbs give me a look I didn't understand, his red locks flutter in the cold breeze, he slowly reached out his hand to my ear and tried to stop the bleeding with a piece of his cape that he torn, I didn't had the time to react as he  suddenly wrapped me around his cape and picked me up, I could feel his warmth and his heart beating so loudly as his hands covered my bleeding ears,

"I'm sorry.. Don't worry I promise to get you out of here"

I flinched at his words, the man who was about to kill me suddenly had a sad expression full of guilt as he carried me through the halls. I glance at the halls as we passed by, painful memories are all I could remember as I was slowly drifting off my consciousness

"Clear this place up as I report this to his Majesty"

"Yes sir!"

Those we're the last things I heard before darkness surrounds me as I felt my body ache from exhaustion..

***

I slowly flutter my eyes upon finding myself in a room that I wasn't familiar. Large windows showing a scene I never saw in my life, a huge bed with a lavish ceiling, there was gold almost everywhere my eyes were amazed. This was ten, no a hundred times better than my room. A small isolated room with barely enough sunlight, the cold hard floor was the only place I could get conformable with but the place I am now is a place I never thought I'll ever set foot in.

"Where am I?" That red haired man, H-he took me!? no- More like kidnapped me!  just what is going on. My head was filled with recent events that just happened. This too much to handle, everything happened way too fast for me to process but, once it hits. The pain is unbearable

Even if I disliked my father I never, EVER  wished for them to die. He was still the only family I got. The only person I had in this world. Knowing that my father died isn't something I can just accept like it's nothing. My heart aches still remembering that despair looked on his face.

My chest tighten upon realizing I'm all alone ion this world. What's going to happen now? Is this is? Should I just wait for my death. I can't believe I tried my best following my father's orders for years, sacrificing my happiness just for it to be gone in a single night.

A knock startle me as a feminine voice spoke "M-may I enter?" her voice was shaking, uncertain if she's doing the right thing. I quickly got up, my body was still aching as I take each step and instinctively open the door, 3 woman dressed in maid outfits stared at me, eyes widen with surprised and stood there for a few seconds.

One of them snapped from their thoughts and immediately bowed. "I apologise for my behaviour, you may punish me as you like!" the two followed making me startle by their sudden reaction, I didn't know what to do as I was used to not being noticed, even if they did somehow notice me, they'll most likely glare at me.

I instinctively backed away. Of course who knows if they'll hurt me. I'm still in an unfamiliar place. My life was at stake every second that passes by. I could see a hint of sorrow in their eyes, were they hurt by my actions? This is the first time anyone looked at me that way. 

Minutes passed yet they weren't able to get close to me, were they cautious? I have so many questions going on in my head. But one thing is for sure. I'll die today. A tall male appeared behind the door looking straight at me. The maids immediately bowed upon his presence. Is he perhaps a high rank noble?

One thing for sure, I was mesmerized by his beauty, I mean my father was also mesmerizing but that man was on a whole different level. His masculine body could easily pass himself as a knight. Red crimson locks and gray orbs, his looks were definitely not ordinary.

Wait..

THAT'S THE MAN WHO BROUGHT ME HERE! WAIT WHY ARE YOU HERE!? LET ME GO! WAIT WHERE'S MY SWORD!? I NEED MY SWORD!

My mind was screaming inside as I just stood there with no emotions in my face.I'm sure he noticed my body tensed up because his gaze immediately soften. I don't know why but that gaze of his irritates me. Just last night he was ready to kill me without a thought now he's looking at me like I'm his son. Even if I try to fight I'll there's no use. I'm currently in the lions dean. Fighting back won't increase my chance of survival

"His Majesty request to see you"

Those words caught me off guard. He looked so happy while saying that. Who in the right mind would be happy meeting the emperor, why am I even in the palace in the first place? "Wait- Did you just said His MAJESTY!?" I had to ask again to be certain. maybe my ears was just fooling me.

 "Shall we?" That man just straight out ignored me. He raised his hands towards my direction making my body instinctively flinch. Was he going to hit me? He gave me a sad gaze as he kneeled before "Don't worry as long as I'm here I'll make sure to protect you" he patted my head trying to comfort me, I was startle by his actions yet it felt warm, a warm feeling I never experienced in my life.

Felix Robane known as the crimson knight and the right hand of the Emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia"

Words flood into my mind upon his touch, direct skinship made me look into his memories. He wasn't a bad person that's for sure. I could look deeper but I prior not to, Looking into someone memories exhausts my body. I have the power to look into someones memories as long as they've witnessed it. Even if one's got amnesia or erased their memories I'll still be able to look into it.

"The crimson knight, Felix Robane.." I accidentally said his name which made him shocked and looked down. "I-i I'm glad that you k-know about m-me" he said while his face were red as a tomato as steam were coming out from his head. He was definitely embarrassed.

We're walking down the halls until we reached doors that were massive AND I MEAN MASSIVE, My eyes widen as they sparkle. I have never seen doors so huge in my life! Felix stared at me while a small smile formed on his lips

"Your Majesty he is awake"

Felix slowly opened the door but we freeze as we heard a young girl's voice. "Papa!"A girl who was shining brightly beaming as she said those words, her beautiful platinum blonde locks flutter in the wind, her jewel eyes shine so brightly as flowers were blooming in the background that made me awe at the sight of her.

She turned to me then quickly looked away flustered as she noticed someone else was in the room, but quickly returned her gaze as her eyes widen with shock while she stared at me.

I was looking around the room and noticed a certain figure that made my skin crawl, his glare stared daggers into me, he had golden hair much more golden than the young girl and his jewel eyes shine so brightly- Wait JEWEL EYES! THE SAME EYES THAT ARE PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY

I then realised he was the emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia. I was so amazed by my surroundings I nearly forgot that we were meeting the emperor.

"Blessings and Glory upon the sun and the princess of the Obelian empire"

I bowed my head as elegantly as I can, I felt daggers at me from his glare but  my face remained stotic as I was used to people glaring daggers at me. Maybe If I showed enough elegance and sincerity I'll be able to survive.

Even if there's a little bit of hope, I want to grab it. I would rather suffer than die all in vain.

"Who's this pest that you brought here, Felix?"

Felix glance at my direction seeing how I would react, before Felix could talk I answered him. Was it ignorance? Who knows.

"My apologies for the late introduction your Majesty, I am Amel Don Agustine"

Felix eye's were wide and full of surprise, the young girl who was in the room looked at me as she was confused  for a moment, the only person who hadn't changed their expression was no other than His Majesty.

"What is an Agustine doing here? Didn't I tell you to eliminate all of them?"

His glare was towards Felix as he shivered, He glance towards me making me confused,Hey don't bring me into this I am also curious why am I still alive right now I thought as I looked back at Him.

"My apologies if I sounded rude but it's best if you introduce yourself with your father's last name"

Felix beamed at me with his brightest smile I covered my face from how bright he is, which made him confused at my actions. Nor matter how beautiful one can be, I've never met anyone so clueless.

"Shall we repeat your introduction?"

I looked at the beaming Felix with confusion as I repeat my introduction. Does he perhaps want me to dance or something? This was definitely the proper way of greeting the emperor. According to books, I suppose.

"Blessings and Glory upon the sun and princess of the Obelian empire, My name is Amel Don Agustine?"

Felix looked even more shaken than before as well as the young girl who keeps glancing and fidgeting. I don't think I made a mistake tho? Could it be that the young girl is not a princess?!

No that can't be. She has the jewel eyes which represents the Royal Family of the Obelian empire.

"Hmm.. "Amel" means hope looks like a certain someone "hoped to see you live"...who's your father?"

His Majesty asked me while looking amused on the situation that's going on, he had smile on his face which made me flinch as well as the young girl who was across of him.

"Alexander Don Agustine"

I answered while staring into his eyes even though I could feel my world crashing right now. I definitely know I won't be able to survive here any second longer.

"Looks like my name was tarnished, who was the wench that tarnished my name?"

*gulp*

Who had the guts to tarnished the emperor's name!? WHAT KIND OF DEATH SEEKER HUMAN WOULD DO THAT (Looks like that death seeker was me T^T) I thought while staring at him confused , wait- By "That wench" did he mean my mom!?

I SWEAR IF I COULD TAKE MISTER FELIX'S SWORD RIGHT NOW AND SLICE YOU UP I WOULD'VE DONE IT BY NOW!

I looked around the room to find at least a window to escape if the Emperor suddenly decided to kill me on the the spot, I spot a mirror which made me weak on my knees and went pale white as of I've seen a ghost.

I-I had jewel eyes!? Wait how did that happen!?, I clearly remember I had violet h-how, HOW DO I HAVE JEWEL EYES, I suddenly couldn't handle the shock as I dropped onto the ground.

This was sudden news no matter how much I endure, this is too much! Was my father part of the Royal Family or perhaps my mother was!?

"Prince are you okay!?" Felix eyes were shocked as he looked at me he was about to speak until he heard me mumble, it was loud enough to be heard across the room. I could see that looked on his face, he was shocked.

"Jewel eyes.. when..did..I had jewel eyes..prince me...?"

Felix then realised that I never knew about me having Jewel eyes which shocked him, "If I hadn't broke his ear piece by accident I would've killed him and he wouldn't know about his true identity"

"Who's that wench that dared hide you from me?... how amusing.

..

...

....

"A-amelia Robane"

Felix looked at me shocked as if all of his blood left his body and stared at me. I never know how could one make so many emotions.

"Looks like the last two last remaining members of the Robane Household is here, how does it feel to be bonded by blood to Royalty, Felix?"

I looked at Felix confused, "Felix Robane, ROBANE He's somehow related to my mom, Just who is my mom?"

"Amel de Alger Obelia that's your name"

His Majesty said while looking at me almost as if he's looking at trash. Maybe I am trash? An illegitimate child of the Emperor is no joke. My existence could tarnish the name of the emperor.

I could feel my consciousness slowly drift away. Have I exhausted myself more tham I thought?

Third Person's POV

Without a thought Felix excused himself wrapping his arms around the young boy. Athanasia wanted to chase after them after all she just found out that she somehow have a brother who wasn't supposed to exist.

She then realized she have been left alone with this DEMON (Claude) After that crazy experience, she slowly bites into her cake as she tried to relax. (which she failed miserably)

Felix ran through the hallway as he screamed as loudly as he can, making the maids flinch. How could one be calm, he was desperate to save the child no matter what.

"CALL THE ROYAL PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY" Felix wanted to cry but he couldn't, he had to stay strong!

He was shocked when he found out the prince was Amelia's son, his heart shattered when he saw the prince's face filled with pain as his small body tremble, He was wrapped around his cape which made him looked so fragile. He was used to sight of him being strong as he was able to somehow keep up with him during their duel that he forgot that he was still a child.

A child who needed affection and love. A child who's existence would soon turn the empire over. But no matter how many despite him. Felix was certain he'll love this child with all his heart.

As soon as he placed the prince on his bed, he noticed his small body had scars everywhere, signs that he was being abuse, he remembered when he last saw Amelia..7 years ago, which means that the prince is almost around that age. Or could he be lying about his mother?

He looked way too small and thin for his age, his white hair and rosy cheeks that are drenched in sweat, Felix's heart shattered at the sight he saw.

"He looks exactly like her.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 951 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
3.7K 41 14
[None of the art, pictures nor the characters in this Book are mine, They are belong to the rightful owner and in this book will find lots of Grammar...
8.2K 192 26
I'm Callie Willows, an 18 year old girl who loves books and my only goal is to graduate college to give my family a better life. That's my only goal...
43K 1.9K 14
After Han jun-seo woke up as Ethan De alger Obelia that is 'Athanasia De Alger Obelia' older brother and Claude De Alger Obelia's first son. That's r...