Fix Me || Nardo Wick||

By Wadsbratzs_

nardo wick fanfic! lots of trials & tribulations to get to the one you love... 02/05/22- ongoing More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE

TWENTY SIX

2.2K 66 32
By Wadsbratzs_

•Legacy Nicole
2 months later - Thursday
houston📍

"Yes ma'am" I said bagging up her shoes.

I got a new job at footlocker since i'm such a sneaker head so it makes no since not to.

"have a nice day" I said handing her the bag & receipt.

"Grace i'm finna clock out" I said taking off the work uniform.

"okay see you next week" she said hugging me as i walked out.

I decided i wanted to go to college once Emani turned 1 instead of doing hair & nails for the rest of my life. So me saving up money from working & doing hair & nails on the side seemed like a good idea.

"hello" I said answering the phone

"can i get my niece please I miss her" Des said on the other end

"yes as long as you don't take her to yo momma house" I said going to Dee house to get my child.

"Girl how am i supposed to do that if i live with the hoe ?"

"well come to my house" I said in a duh tone

"come get me then tf"

"i'm omw" I said hanging up & pulling up to Dee house.

I knocked on the door & he answered it looking like he was sleep.

"hii " I said walking in giving him a hug.

"wassup" He said hugging back

"here, thank you for watching her" I said handing him $50 dollars.

"you welcome" He said picking up her lil toys &  clothes & putting them in her bag.

"who here?" I said after I saw some man shoes by the door but Dee don't keep his shoes there.

"uhh nobody" He said lying, don't tell me he gay.

"you got off earlier than i thought" he said as i walked upstairs since he was in the kitchen.

I walked into the guest room where Emani usually sleeps & plays.

"I know you fucking lying" I said making Nardo turn around while playing with Emani.

I haven't talked to him since I came home, & I don't let him come around Emani so for Dee to go against what I say is weird asf.

"wassup Legacy" He said making me roll my eyes & go back downstairs.

"Dee why did you think having him around my kid without me knowing was a good idea?" I said now pissed off

"He was the only person who could make her stop crying, Emani don't like anybody but you & him & you know that."

"You could have called me I could have came & got her if it was a problem" I yelled a lil bit.

"& on top of that you sleep & not even watching them."

"he not finna hurt her & even you know this. He treat her like his own."

"you missing the point Dee, That's my child not his. You have no right to go against my wishes & have her around him, that shit not coo at fucking all. " I said in his face

"Legacy i apologize, I just missed her since I practically been with her since she was born. Not having her around was weird for me. Plus you took her away with no notice no nothing couldn't even have said bye" Nardo said coming downstairs holding her.

"I don't have to tell you shit , that's my Child not yours. & it couldn't have been that weird for you because when I got there you wasn't even watching her. You had a random bitch around her & you was in space like tf. You just need to stay away from me & my child" I said taking her away from him.

"She basically is my child. I'm the one who been raising her this whole time. and i don't remember you coming to get her, I had to find out from the girl "

"It's your fucking fault I couldn't be around for 5 months. You killed her fucking Dad & I had to take the fall for it. Or did you forget that part? You should have been a man & took the consequences for yo dumb ass actions. & my dumb ass took charges for something I had no knowledge of so maybe it is my fault you raised her but that don't mean you can hold it over my head cause i saved your fucking ass." I yelled in his face making Emani cry & Dee took her upstairs

"I told you numerous times that if you couldn't handle it then I would have confessed."

"well what the fuck you expect? I was trynna be the best girlfriend & take a charge for my slow dumb ass boyfriend.  You literally didn't tell me what i was getting myself into. your sick as fuck" I said crying a lil

"& I apologize for that. I never wanted it to end up like that. I wanted to tell you numerous times but after you got pregnant I just couldn't. I couldn't tell you i'm the reason for all yo problems when I was the same one helping you out of them" He said

"You ruined my fucking life & I hate you. You can die for all I care." I said getting Emani & leaving.

Dee won't see my daughter nomo if he value they friendship more than ours & that's fine with me.  I don't give a fuck.

I pulled up to my mom house & Destiny came out & got in

"Why you took so long" She said yelling as she got in the car.

"hush Emani sleep" I said pointing back at her & pulling off to my house

"oh hi niecy pooh" she said poking her a lil speaking softly.

"bitch you look a mess" she said looking at my hair that was all messed up.

"girl fuck you, lemme tell you what just happened." I said

"whatttt" she said excited to hear what i was about to say.

"I just went & got her from Dee house cause I was at work & why tf was Nardo there?" I said getting irritated all over again

"WHAT BITCH?" she said

"yes bro, he had the fucking nerve to say wassup to me like he ain't kill my baby daddy" I said

I finished telling her the story & she was lost for words.

"wowwwwwwww he raw as fuck" She said as we went in the house.

"i'm saying tho"

"he tried to act like it was yo fault he killed YOUR baby daddy & you went to jail for him" She said making me laugh

"like literally he needa find something to do other than trynna bond with my daughter tf. Trynna be step daddy so bad"

"you the one who told him he was gonna be the best step dad ever" she said laughing

"he not a bad step dad it's just the way shit went down. He the babysitter to be honest" I said

"Yeah i used to be all for you & Nardo but it seemed like he used yo pain to get close to you. maybe he didn't intend for it but that's what happened. he felt bad for killing him so he was doing any & everything for you" she said making me nod in agreement as she took Emani out her car seat.

"yeah I can tell he feels bad about it & he keeps telling me it was an accident but I don't see how you accidentally kill somebody"

"yes you do understand"

"no that's different, way different"

"if you say so, maybe you should just talk to him so that it will be cordial when y'all see eachother since he apart of gang & will be with us. You know get a better understanding. "

"how bout no, everytime we get a better understanding ... we get back together"

"y'all only get back together because you want to, if you really don't want to be together then y'all won't. " She said making me think about it. 

"alright i'll talk to him only to get a better understanding on why & how killing EJ was an accident "

"okayyy let me know how it goes" she said going in Emani's room with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.3K 23
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
23.8K 662 16
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๏ฟฝ...
69.6K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23