God Damn | (Sony Music Im Cha...

By sujebi_

Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four se... More

God Damn
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eightteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.

Seven.

113 1 0
By sujebi_

I woke up from my alarm and I shut it off.

I was excited to see Minhyuk again.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I put makeup on.

"Wait, where do you live again?" Minhyuk asked.

I sent my address straight to him on the text.

"Oh thanks" He said.

In a short minute, Minhyuk arrived in front of my apartment complex and waved at me to come on.

I smiled as I got into to his car and buckled my seatbelt.

"Well, hello Sohyun." He said.

"Hi Minhyuk." I said.

"To the Cornerstone Park Hyatt?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled.
-
-
-
"What do you want to eat?" Minhyuk asked.

I squinted to see the restaurant's options for brunch.

"There's salads and pork." I said.

"Is that it?" He asked.

"Wait, lemme see." I said.

We scooted closer to the front and I could see now.

"Ok, there's bokbunja, rice wine, wait. Those are drinks. Let's see." I said.

We stepped in the line a little closer and I could see clearly now.

"Ok, there's Hanwoo beef tasting, oh wait. I'm not reading straight," I said, "thEre is Han Woo beef, Tasting Platters, Braised, Grilled Lobster, and Chestnut cream sauces." I said.

"Oh, I'll have the grilled lobster and the chestnut cream sauce." He said.

"And I'll have the braised and the Had Woo beef. Do you want coffee?" I asked.

"Oh, sure, I'll see the coffees they have." He said.

We stepped in the front of the line and a dude asked me and Minhyuk what we'd like.

"Hi, can I have the braised and the Had Woo beef?" I asked.

"And can I have the grilled lobster and the chestnut cream sauce?" Minhyuk asked.

"Oh, and can I have two cups of hot coffee?" I asked.

"You got it." The guy said and typed it in a computer.

"Where do you wanna sit?" I asked.

"Here, we can sit near the front so our waiter can see us." Minhyuk said.

"Sounds like a plan." I said and sat down.

Fifteen minutes later, I checked on my phone.

"Where's our food?" I wondered out loud.

"Right here." Minhyuk said and pointed at the right side of the back of the house.

I saw braised and the Kah Woo beef and the Minhyuk's grilled lobster and his chestnut sauce.

And our coffees.

"Enjoy." The guy said.

"Thank you." I said and sipped a drink of my coffee.

"So, about Changkyun." Minhyuk started to say.

"That's literally it. And he has some jealousy issues on other dudes." I said.

"I mean, it's a shame I can't be yours. You're taken by Changkyun." He smiled.

"Ya, am I that pretty?" I asked, "You're a decent looking dude."

"Bruh, you don't have to be so mean." Minhyuk pouted.

"I'm just kidding, you are handsome. Don't worry." I said and started to eat.

_____

A/N: Minhyuk cAn'T driVe i just realized.

oh well, it's just fanfiction anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Roommates By Roe

Fanfiction

6 0 6
Lim Changkyun... you thought to yourself. In the past few months that name had caught you curious, turned you ever so bitter, and was now leaving yo...
37.1K 656 40
"am I living in a dream?" Bumping into this man and already fucked me many times even the first met, this man is unbelievable when the time goes on...
30.7K 1.7K 26
Seduce him and then break up in 2 weeks why? I hate him and I hate you too Why not see you both in pain
361 17 9
An introvert going to a party because he was bribed by his friend with things he enjoyed more in life🤔 sounds interesting This will be a BDSM story...