A Golden Heart (Golden guard...

Von Caraf13

Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and on... Mehr

Midnight snacks 😈
Ice cream πŸ₯°
Lies πŸ’…
Rat poison 🌚
BARK BARK 🫁
my cat is yelling at me help- 😬
Truths 😱
Strawberries πŸ“
Styrofoam 😎
Sleepover 🩼
Bagel Bites πŸ’ pt. 1
Bagel bites pt. 2
Hi (not an update)
Lysol scented mosquitoes πŸ‘Ή
The end-ish 😍

2am fanfic session 😘

1K 60 121
Von Caraf13

Hunter Pov:

"Your mission is to slay the selkidomus, I have a ship ready in the docks of bonesborough, bring Y/n with you too" Emperor Belos's voice booms throughout the empty room. I nod my head and start to walk towards the door.

"And don't come back empty handed, Hunter" His words sting like poison. I nod again and make my way out of the room. 

When I open the door I bump into an ugly red midget, she was probably listening to our conversation, again. She scurries off and I see Y/n, waiting for me to give them today's assignment. 

"So," They say "what's the plan for today Goldie?" I sigh glaring at them, annoyed by the nickname.

"We need to capture and kill a selkidomus, I have a ship ready, lets go" I say while leading them through the doorway and outside of the castle. We walk through the bustling streets of Bonesborough to get to the dock where our boat is. 

I give the captain a nod as Y/n and I board the giant ship. 

Y/n Pov:

Goldie and I go into a room inside of the boat where we sat down and waited for all the crew members to start hunting the selkidomus. 

The room is very small. The uncomfortable ambiance of the room is very present becuase we both kinda just sit there, not talking. I look out the window at the vast, misty sea. From my window it looks so serene, yet everyone working on the ship may disagree from what I can tell. 

Suddenly I hear the sound of someone eating? I look over to see Goldie turned away with his mask slightly tilted upwards. I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was eating the Kraken Crisps he ever so sneakily brought on to the ship. 

"You know you can just take off your mask, Golden guard" I said while smirking and slowly stepping over to him to try and get a glance of his face under his mask, although he notices me and quickly pulls his mask back down and faces me. He stands up.

"Oh but if I took it off you would get distracted by my attractiveness and we need to complete this mission" He puts a hand on my shoulder and walks past me. My face heats up-- from anger obviously. 

"How about I take my mask off and we'll see who gets Goldie~" I say flirtatiously to try and catch him off guard. I can tell he is about to say something sarcastic before we hear the door to the room open. Goldie grabs my hand and we hide in a dark corner so that whoever is here doesn't see us. 

"Hey! King want a cracker!" A small voice cries out. Then I hear a small gasp and a small creature walks over to the table with Goldie's snack. It eats one of Goldie's crackers, then notices and envelope on the table it's standing on. 

"Huh,?" It picks up the envelope "Is that the emperor's sigil?" It asks. The creature lights up the room and sees all of the emperor's stuff. 

"This ship belongs to the emperor?" He says, shocked "Oh boy, I gotta tell Luz". Goldie comes near the creature and steps towards it from behind. 

"Unfortunately you won't have the chance" He says and immediately puts the bird-dog-rat thing inside a cage of some sorts. Suddenly the ship shakes and me and Goldie fall over, we get up and hear a lot of commotion. We both look out the window and see everyone on the crew trying to capture the selkidomus. Then suddenly everyone starts yelling, the money is gone. 

We follow the human to a small island. I don't hear much but I can see that Eda the owl lady is there and is telling the human something about getting killed. Because Goldie is a dramatic attention seeker, he makes his flashy entrance.

"That can still be arranged," He says, trying to sound as intimidating as possible. "Hello criminals, whats about to happen should be relatively painless, if you just do what I say".

"And why would we do that that" The human says with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. 

"Because none of you can use real magic" he says.

"You don't know that!" The owl lady points to Goldie and me standing next to each other. 

"Maybe not" I speak up " But I do know that you're standing on a plant that eats flesh". After I say that the owl lady and the human scramble to get off the plant. Goldie and I laugh at their struggle to escape.

"Okay the human will remain a sailor to repay all the money she lost while the owl lady will be arrested again for attacking one of the emperor's ships" Goldie says in his signature bratty voice.

"Emperor's ship?" The human gasps and looks up at the owl lady.

"They're the only ones worth robbing" The owl lady quietly mumbles to the human. She then turns back to us. "Why are you guys hunting the selkidomus, it's a peaceful creature and you're provoking it" She points at us with an angry expression.

"The emperor ordered me to slay one, I'm just following orders" Goldie says.

"Well I'm just gonna smack you around a bit" and with that the owl lady takes off her arm and starts to attempt to hit Goldie, although he is easily able to dodge all of her attacks. 

"Leave Eda alone!" The human then charges at both of us with fire ball paper things. Both of us easily dodge, again. He whips out is staff as it glows red and the sand under their feet starts to move them towards the sea. 

"How about I leave you dangling above the boiling sea" He says while the only thing keeping the two criminals alive is the sand beneath them being commanded by Goldie. "Around these parts just the steam is enough to give third degree burns". The sand disappears and they arrive back onto the beach. "But I don't have to be that mean, no one will have to be a sailor or get arrested if you just follow those selkiedomus tracks and slays the beast, here I'll help" He creates a sword out of thin air and it drops to the ground in front of the criminals. 

The human whimpers and looks at the sword. I can tell Goldie is quite annoyed by the way he pinches his mask where the bridge of his nose would be. 

"You're making this difficult" I sigh "go or I drown the bird" I open the cage to reveal the small creature. 

"Weh?" I close the cloth over it and the demon goes back to sleep "Ah its dark now".

"Fine I'll do it" The human picks up the sword and follows the tracks into the cave.

"Luz wait!" The owl lady gets up to follow her "Luz!"

With them gone we wait alone. We sit down and Goldie pulls up the cloth over the cage and the small demon is startled, but when he closes it again it immediately goes back to sleep. Goldie keeps on repeating this and I laugh at his amusement. 

"You're actually weirdly endearing" He says with a smiley voice. 

"Y'know you kind of remind me of one of my friends when you aren't being a total asshole" I say thinking of Hunter.

"You have friends?" He asks.

"You don't?" I say feeling bad almost.

"No I have a friend, but I'm surprised you do" He says.

I punch him on the arm and he pushes me on the sand. I get up and am about to retaliate when we see the shadows of Eda and Luz fighting the selkiedomus and eventually slaying it. The human is about to carry out the corpse but suddenly we smell something foul. 

"Ugh that thing smells awful" He steps back and covers his mask "Why are you touching it with your bare hands, gross".

"You're gross!" The human yells "Now give me King!".

"Actually he smells pretty bad too" I say as I throw the cage to her "Take him"

"Thank you for your service you can find your own way home and try to stay out of trouble the emperor is not a merciful man" He and I both get on our staffs as he says this, "Byeeeeeee" The both of us shout as we teleport to the castle and go our separate ways

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I know it's been like a week since I last updated so I decided to make this chapter a bit longer. 

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEW EPISODE, IM CRYING IT WAS SO CUTE. 

Did you know that if you press the star and it turns orange you get to become a sailor and eat snacks with Goldie!!?!?? 😨🙀

Thank you guys for all of your nice comments, I smile every time I see them seriously you guys are so nice.

It is almost 2am where I live and I have school tomorrow, the obsession is real. 

I just realized I didn't do my math homework oh shi-

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
294K 6.9K 79
||~ Golden Guard Scenarios ~|| {started being written at 11 at night, so I apologize for spelling errors} Y/n is gender neutral & 15 yrs old, and is...
411K 12.7K 65
(Y/n) (L/n), the dedicated pupil of a powerful witch and the head student of the beastkeeping track at Hexside, wins a witches duel and is inducted i...
63.1K 1.6K 11
Y/n Clawthorne has been raised by the infamous Owl Lady for as long as they can remember, meaning they've been opposed to the Emperor's Coven before...