The Blissful Life

By mob_sudhlor

BRIGHTWIN are married!!!! Let's take a sneak peak at their Blissful married life. More

Marriage
KISS
Self defence
Cooking
Social media
Beautiful
Good Old days
Date
Punish
MISS
First Love
Good Old Days 2
Words
Vacation
Little honeymoon

Everyday

1.2K 34 1
By mob_sudhlor

Bright and Win are sitting on the table sipping their morning coffee.

Win notices Bright is staring at the ring on his hand for too long.

Win: What's wrong?

Bright: I have become a OPAS now and I still can't believe it. I mean my surname.

Win: Mngh! *carefully tries not to spit out the coffee.

Bright: Up untill recently you would have spit your coffee by now on that comment.

Win: hmph!! I am growing up you know!

Bright: Of course! After all you are coolest person in the world. MY DEAR HUSBAND~~

Win spits out the whole coffee.

Win: That's unfair!!!

Bright: You need more training to handle your sweetest husband, Winnie my boi!!

*Win shy and finally collects himself to utter shut up*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 308 19
I want to write TayNew ff again after a long time, really saying the story what I am going to write is still not clear to myself... it's just that I...
12.6K 324 25
Joshua smirked as he saw Y/n getting scolded by the teacher. Y/n was glaring at him and if eyes could kill, Mr.Hong would have been dead by now. A...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.7K 637 15
Sarawat Guntithanon...a man with a brain bit no emotions, invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and po...