[Discontinued] Female Ayanoko...

By AllouetteBacia

Classroom of the Elite but with a number of divergences, most notably if Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was female. This... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Bus Scene <Kushida POV>
Is This Normal Highschool Behavior?
S System and Class Introductions
Kiyotaka meets Kiyone
Our First Friends
May I Join?
We Ate and had Fun
Club Fair I
Club Fair II
Club Fair Aftermath
Changing Room Fun
Swimming Pool Fun
Just Kiyone Things
Author's Note
Merit-Based World
Amasawa's Soliloquy
Hiatus
Status Update

High School Students are Weird...

5K 151 58
By AllouetteBacia

The unknown girl and I stared at each other in silence. I didn't really know what she wanted. She seemed very confident on her ability to swim, so there is a possibility that she was mad that there was someone better than her in her supposed forte.

"..."

"..."

Why is she just staring at me? Should I just leave? This is taking a bit too long.

"Ayanokouji-san..."

After a few minutes of silence, she finally began to speak. I could sense a bit of frustration in here voice. Maybe she really is mad...

"Join the swimming club! You have a lot of potential! It's a bit frustrating that you're much faster than me, but as a member of the swimming club, I can't not recruit you! C'mon! Join us! Join us!"

It seems that I was mistaken. I thought that she would be mad but looking at her eyes, it was sparkling. A hint of frustration was blown away the moment she spoke and was replaced with awe and excitement.

Again, I am seeing such quick change in moods from students my age. If I continue to go here and continue to do my normal everyday life, would I be able to do the same?

I wanted to respond but I didn't really know her name... I'll just phrase my answers in which it doesn't require the use of her name.

"Sorry... I don't really plan on joining any clubs."

As soon as I replied, I tried to turn and leave. Suddenly a hand clasped my shoulders once more.

"W-wait, Ayanokouji-san! You don't have to attend every practice! I could tell from your speed you're very proficient in swimming. You can just attend the competitions! C'mon Ayanakouji-san, it'll be fun!"

This girl is persistent. I said already that I didn't want to join, what did she not understand there? Plus, we have barely interacted with each other, I don't think you should be that forward with someone.

"Sorry, I'm currently not interested in joining clubs. Please ask someone else."

"H-hey, Don't sa—"

"Onodera-san, can't you see you're bothering Ayanokouji?"

I was slowly getting tired of this needless solicitation. Thankfully, Matsushita arrived to keep this girl, whom I now know as Onodera, in check.

"You don't understan..."

"I do but..."

Seeing that Onodera was still not giving up, I snuck out of the conversation and made my way towards Kikyou and Suzune.

"Didn't you say that you were neither good nor bad in swimming. I'm sure that display earlier constitutes as good, excellent even."

"Yeah, Kiyone-chan. You were like zoom! You were so fast earlier!"

This conversation, I really didn't want to answer. I didn't even do it on purpose. Had I not lost control earlier, I would have picked a much more normal score.

"Haah... Never mind, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to."

After saying so, Suzune pat my head. Her weird actions felt... okay.  

"Unnnn..... No fair, I want in too~!"

With pouted lips, Kikyou pulled my arms and enveloped my in a tight hug. She hugged me with one arm, her chin resting on my shoulders, and her other arm atop my head going on a rubbing motion.

The cozy atmosphere was now replaced with a tense one.  Suzune, to a normal person's perspective, would look very scary. Though her face didn't show it, her eyes certainly did. 

'She really is related to the Student Council President.'

Surprisingly, Kikyou was not affected. She just continued to embrace me while swaying left and right. Is hugging really that fun? Should I try it on someone?

"Is there something wrong, Horikita-san~?"

"Oh, everything is quite fine, Kushida Kikyou-san."

Sensing that that situation was escalating and already tired from Onodera's solicitation, I removed myself from the embrace and let them deal with whatever was the problem.

So long as it didn't concern me, I won't do anything to better or possibly worsen the situation.

Running back to the changing room, I quickly changed out of my uniform and headed to my next class. 

'High school is so hard...'

Ring~ Ring~

The bell rang signifying the end of class. Students got up, packing their backs in preparation to go to their dorms or to go to one of the many recreational facilities in the school.

"Kikyou-chan, do you want to stop by a café on the way home?"

"Un, let's go! Ah, but wait a bit. I want to ask one more person."

After being invited by one of her friends, Kikyou walked towards... me? 

"Kiyone-chan, I'm going to the café with my friend. If you'd like, would you like to join?"

Suzune and I go home together. Apparently we were neighbors. I just didn't see her back then because I go to school very early. Since then, we have been going to and back to school together.

I'm quite interested, but I didn't want to disappoint Suzune. Café with other high school acquaintances, more friends, closer to a normal life; but Suzune would go home alone. 

"It's... fine. You can go, Kiyone. I have a lot of things to do anyway."

"Thank you."

Somehow, I felt that I needed Suzune's permission. Receiving her reply, I accepted the invitation. After packing my stuff up, I went to out with Kikyou's group.

Our group consisted out Satou, Mei-Yu, Matsushita, as well as Kikyou and I. All people whom I am familiar with. The group exchanged pleasantries and initiated conversations with one another as we made our way to Pallet Café.

Entering the establishment, I was greeted with the innocuous and lively conversation of the people around me. 

Lining up, we decided to what we were going to orders. The menu was filled with things I so desperately wanted to try. All of it looked delicious.

As the person in front of me left, I proceeded to move forward and orate my order to the cashier.

"I'll take the deluxe pancake and a sundae, please."

I'm looking forward to this meal. I wasn't allowed to eat different kinds of food back then. It was just the same bland and uninteresting yet nutritious meal. I couldn't contain my eagerness in my voice.

This school, little by little, is changing who I am. I feel grateful for the people who had allowed me to be here.

"T-that'll be 11,291 p-points please."

She seems red? There are a lot of people here, serving such large groups of people should be exhausting. I hope she doesn't mess up my order though.

Paying the bill with my student ID, I went around the shop looking for a vacant seat. Finding one near the center of the café, I sat down and waited for the other to finish giving their orders and arrive.

'Approximately 11,300 points, huh. That's quite expensive for a meal. Wait, is it? I'm not really sure.'

Nonetheless, if my observations are right, I need to leave enough money for necessities in case our points get deducted to some extent by the next month.

"Ya-ho, Ayanokouji-san!"

"H-Hello, Ayanokouji-san."

"Hello, Ayanokouji-san~"

"You sure look excited, Kiyone-chan."

Oh, was it showing to my face. I hope my face wasn't weird or anything, I'm still working on my expressions after all.

"I'm glad you're all here. Of course, I'm looking forward to it, it's my first time eating in a café."

"Oooh, we claimed another of Ayanokouji-san's first time huh~"

"M-Matsushita-chan, don't say that in front of Ayanokouji-san!"

"Disregarding the bad phrasing, it is true though. We introduced another first for Ayanokouji."

Matsushita, Mei-Yu, and Sato bickered with each other. I didn't really care. At first, I joined to create bigger interpersonal relations but now I just wanted to eat.

After a few minutes, the server arrived to deliver our orders. Putting a plate containing five stacks of pancakes and a tall chalice shaped cup with ice cream, chocolate, and other garnishes; I was ecstatic.

"Can we start eating now?"

"S-Sure, let's."

Not missing a beat, I grabbed my fork and cut a piece of the stack of pancakes. It was really delicious. It's sweet, soft, and all round good. The cream and the syrup went well with the texture of the pancake.

The little strawberry at the side was a nice addition

"T-that's a large smile she's having."

"She doesn't even smile like that when we're talking to her."

"Does that mean we're lower than food..."

"Kiyone-chan's really cute, right? Makes you wanna just cuddle her."

There were conversations happening in our table but I just wanted to enjoy my meal so I didn't bother joining. It doesn't seem important from the bits and pieces I could gather.

"Fuuu~"

That was delicious, but there's more.

Setting my now empty plate of pancakes aside, I reach for the sundae and center it in front of me. Grabbing the parfait spoon, I scoop a small amount to test the taste of the dessert. 

'...'

This is wonderful. The vanilla ice cream is sweet but not overpowering. The chocolate syrup gives the ice cream a richer flavor. Garnishes such as strawberries and some other nuts introduces a new but great texture to the over all meal.

Grabbing a spoonful one after another, I completely finish my meal.

'I want more, but I need to eat it in moderation... Just once is fine, I regularly exercise to keep m body in shape. It shouldn't be a problem.'

Should I order more?

Looking around, it seems that they have barely even started. How can you let your probably delicious foods stagnate like that... To each their own, I guess.

"K-Kiyone-chan, would you like to taste mine?"

Kikyou offered me to eat some of her food. Looking at it, it does look delicious. Maybe I should order that next time we go here so I would know the taste... but she's offering right. I can taste it now.

"If you don't mind, then sure."

"Oh, I insist. Here, say aahn~"

"aahn~"

Yum, if the food in the White Room was this good, maybe I wouldn't have the motivation to leave it... Yeah, as if.

"No fair, Kushida-san! Me too! Me too!"

"That's right, Kikyou-chan! Hogging Ayanokouji-san all to yourself! So shrewd."

The four of them took turns feeding me, which was a bit surreal. Being fed like a cat was not may main goal when I enrolled here... the food is good though.

I could see a lot of people with their phones out. It must be the hit game "Pow-kee-mon Go" is there like a monster that you can catch nearby? Maybe I should also download the game.

At the end of the day, I was the one who ate a quarter of their meals. I felt a bit bad for eating so much of the food they bought using their own points. I offered to pay some back but they said they've already been paid back.

'I guess both high school boys and girls are weird.'

Horikita Suzune P.O.V.

"Fuu~ That's about it, I've just about to catch up. I feel like I've been slacking in regards to my studies."

Rolling my shoulders and stretching my back, I make my way to the bed to take a quick break. I wonder how Kiyone is. I hope she enjoying herself there.

Grabbing my phone, I browse the net and school forum to see possible hints about the schools. No matter how much I think about the S-System, some things just don't line up.

"huh? Angel at Pallet Cafe?"

Wasn't that the place that Kiyone went to... Maybe this is just a coincidence. Begrudgingly, I click the link and I was redirected the forum.

...

What is this?! It's filled with pictures of Kiyone. Kiyone eating, Kiyone using a paper napkin, Kiyone looking at a sundae with a sharp look, Kiyone melting, Kiyone smiling, Kiyone being fed, Kiyo—

Wait?

They fed her?! I should've went with her. This is such a blunder! Maybe I should take her to this Pallet Cafe on Saturday?

Horikita Suzune spent the rest of her time browsing the forum, forgetting to get back on her academics. 

Don't mind, Horikita, you have plenty more days to catch up on your studies.

Another chapter done. I was planning to make an illustration for when Kiyone was being fed by Kikyou. Unfortunately, I was too lazy to do so. Therefore make do with you imaginations. The week is now over, and I've already crammed out all the necessary school work to do, so I'm like free as fuck today. Wippee, gonna have to study on my weekend though, I have quiz on Physics on Monday.

Anyways, thank you the continued support and thank you for reading this chapter.

Allouette

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 838 12
A story that focuses on the romantic development between Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi Arisu. This takes place during Volume 11.5 of Year 1, and...
428K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
63.9K 1.8K 18
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃. 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞ -in which Ayanokouji...
665K 12.7K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...