DaiKaiju Hunters: True Heroes...

By KaijuMaster20

Kevin Serizawa is adopted by Rose-Xiao Long Family, but he has been abused and neglected for years and only c... More

Cast
Prologue/ Intro
2. Saving Mantle
Last Member
3. Voltage & Purusodile Vs. Qrow & Robyn/ Shinobi Kaiju
4. Virgolial's New Friends (Short)
5. DaiKaiju Hunters Blasted Ace Ops/ Retrieving Spring Maiden's Powers
6. Rise of Luna Mothra Larva, Calling DaiKaiju Guardians & Eternaterra Rises
7. Quantum Ranger & Kamen Rider Shinobi Vs. RWBY, JNP, Oscar & Emerald
8. Virgolial's Revealed
10. Final Pt. 2/ Ending
Post Credit

9. DaiKaiju Hunters Vs. Eternaterra, Zilants & Skorpio Pt 1.

105 1 0
By KaijuMaster20

No Pov. 

=====Mantle======

When DaiKaiju Hunters are ready for their final battle, Eternaterra roars to call his minions. Then they saw 30 Zilants. 

Along with their leader known as King Zilant. 

And there's another kaiju resembles like Yonggary's enemy Cykor, it was a scorpion Kaiju: Skorpio the Ancient Scorpion Kaiju. 

It growled at them, then Eternaterra roared to obey them and they charged at them. The DaiKaiju Hunters charged at them. 

Virgon: *battle cry* FOR FREEDOM!

DaiKaiju Hunters: FREEDOM!

They began to attack against Eternaterra, Skorpio, King Zilant and Zilants for their battle. Virgon grabbed one of the Zilants and he slammed it to the wall and stomped on its head, he turned back to the other Zilants and he used his Victorian Breath at them to burn them. When Purusodile looked at the Zilant coming towards him, and he punched it's face and grabbed it's tail and slammed it to the ground. 

Then he looked at another Zilant flying towards him, and he swung the dead body of Zilant to slammed it. 

Then a Zilant looked back at Purusodile and growled at him. 

It flew towards him, and it wrapped its body around Purusodile. Then Purusodile bit its wing and it growled in pain and he grabbed its throat and he slammed it to the ground and ripped its head off. Then he ate its head, and he threw it to the ground. 

Purusodile: *smiles* Hmm, that's a good delicious Zilant meat.

Then Sling Shot shooting bow arrows at them and kept on killing them, and he brought his knife to stab them. Suddenly, Voltage is energizing his energy and his eyes are lit up and then he used his ultimate power. 

Voltage: *smirk* LIGHTNING BLITZ!

He shocked them all, and left nothing alive. He made a cocky smirk. 

Voltage: *cocky smirk* Well, they got a 'shocking' experience. 

Then Jazz kept on slashing the Zilants, and Hippogriff blowing them away. Shinobi NinKaiju slashes every single one of them and ends up with an explosion. 

Shinobi NinKaiju: *bow* You shall be rested. 

Virgon defeated Skorpio by burning it alived and then all kaiju heroes looked back at Eternaterra. Then it growls at them, and it uses Draco Meteor at them and they dodge the meteor and Virgon uses his Victorian Breath at it. When DNArkon uses his Hyper Beam at it and it growls in pain. It turned to Voltage while he's coming towards him. 

Voltage: *smirk* Get ready for shocking experience Skeletor. 

Then Eternaterra slightly grabbed Voltage and he dropped him to the cliffs. 

Voltage: 

And he dropped on the ground, and Purusodile smirked at it. 

Purusodile: *smirk* It's my turn, you overgrown skeleton dragon. 

He charged at it, and Eternaterra slightly again grabbed Purusodile and dropped him to the cliffs as well. 

Purusodile:

Then Virgon looked back at Eternaterra, and he energize his powers and looked back at it. 

Virgon: You're finished. 

Eternaterra eyes are widened and Virgon used his Omega Victorian Breath at it. 

Then Eternaterra roared in pain, and then Shinobi NinKaiju slashed it and then it exploded. He looked back at his teammates. 

Shinobi NinKaiju: We should meet up with Kevin. 

Virgon: Right. 

======Timeskip======

When DaiKaiju Hunters come towards Kevin along with his teammates, and they packed their luggage. 

Kevin: Okay guys, we should go to another universe.

???: Not so fast. 

They looked behind them and it was TQR, Ruby, Wiess, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Emerald and Oscar and they looked to the left and they saw Ironwood along with Atlesian Soldiers and Ace Ops. 

Tai: *glare* You ain't going nowhere till we finish this once and for all. 

Ironwood: *anger* And killing you kaijus for murdering Vine. 

Then Purusodile looked back at Kevin.

Purusodile: Okay, this is the real final battle right.

Kevin: Yep, this is our final battle. 

Then the screen went black. 

===========================================

To Be Continued. 

See ya in the last chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 294 16
I don't own RWBY, BlazBlue, or any images or videos used in this story, they belong to their respective owners. Also, this story is going to be headi...
250K 2.1K 26
(Y/N) Xiao Long is the son of Raven Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long, older brother to Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long. Well, they his 'family' never actua...
20.4K 354 20
Your name is (Y/n) Xiao Long. You had a family you once trusted for over a year but that began to change when their focus was more on your older sist...
3.7K 69 10
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...