one shots ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

By A21BEL001PAVITHRAS

this is truly a fanfic ..and has nothing to do with character's real life More

thanx๐Ÿ’œ
alert
new one
bud
new born
new story
new two shot
pyaar - part 1
pyaar - part 2
thanxuu pa
vaanga pa vanakka nga pa
come on readers let's go on the new storyeyy
love me
two shot
buck and tortoise
Accept my love
enna solla pogirai
ice cream
forced marriage
mysterious love
diary shot
anthology
Divorce - A Pain in the Heart

music kaadhal ( ashaangi one shot )

1.6K 68 16
By A21BEL001PAVITHRAS

Characters :
Sivaangi Krish : ananya

Ashwin Kumar : Raj

Hansika : kani

Ananya :
Studying college , girls college with kani . She is extrovert , cute , chubby girl ..

Raj :
Working in mobile showroom . He is extrovert as well . A handsome hunk and a cute valarndha kolandhai..

Kani :
Studying in girls college with ananya . She also an extrovert girl . A chubby girl as well..

Ak dad - Raj Father
Ak mom - Raj mom
Sk father - ananya dad
Sk mom - ananya mom

On a fine day :

Ananya : en d kani
                 Morning ae call  
                  Paniruka

Kani : nadikaatha d
           Anabell boomai..
           It became my habit
           To wake u up daily
            To clg..

Ananya : okok..

Ananya got ready to clg.. it's their routine that ananya and kani used to go together in bus for their clg..today , Ananya got late at afternoon for home as her teacher distribute their exam paper at afternoon . But hansika class got over . Ananya studying ba English literature and hansika studying bcom..

So , hansika went to bus stand..she waited for ananya from busstop.. ananya got many calls at that time..it's their clg rules to not use phone in clg..

So , she doesn't knew the calls at that time..after half an hour she came out of clg and saw many calls from kani and she got to know that kani is waiting for her...

With her new super arms and strength , ananya quickly reached the busstop...with tension face she roams her eyes here and there and saw a beautiful scene...

It's the scene non other than our Raj is working in the phone in opposite shop from the busstop...bus got late for one hour . So , she spend her time by sighting him..

She is a girl of naughtiness but with great maturity . On seeing him she felt many butterflies dancing for aasai nooragi poga song in her stomach..so , she decided a thing..

" Aasai nooragi poga
aadai noolagi poga
  Kannae ..ae kannnadi aaga..."

She will wait for him for Seven days..she will see if he will see her atleast on one day from this Seven day ...if he sees her na she thought of proposing to him..

First day got over  ,he doesn't saw her for at least once ...as it's a music kadhal story na...so , she dreamly sing a song for him ...with the memories of him...

" Unakkaga thaanae naan..
Uyir vaazhgiren..
En uyir naadi neethanada..
Nee illai endraal naan ennaguven...
En swasam neethanaada.."

On second day , she came to the same bus stand , as she and kani used to go to another busstop usually...but yesterday they newly came to this busstop...

And yeah when our manna is here , manni automatically come here only na , kani asked her about it , she said wat she felt for him .kani is not a boomer girl ..so , she said..

Kani : d..i won't advice or
           Say anything to u
           By now..but ur
           Decision is good..7
            Days wait pani
           Paaru..but don't
           Have hard feelings

Ananya : ok chellamae

As they were waiting for bus ananya's full focus on our Raj only...Raj felt a strong gase , and saw that ananya was seeing him . Same nga our Raj also felt butterflies in his stomach..

As they are Destined together right , atha same feeling... when Raj saw ananya...though she is a extrovert she can't stop herself from shying..so , she averted her gaze..

Bus too arrived , ad it's second day of mission..and successfuly our Raj also saw her...so , she was in a happy mood...as she is a singer , she sings a song..

" Ada theerama paathu..
           Rasikanum...
Ini kekama gift u kudukanum..."

On third day  , when she waits in busstop , she can't stop herself from seeing him . while she saw him...he too saw her...she without her knowledge showed hi to him...

With same cuteness he also waved her..she felt happy...she decided at that time to propose him tomorrow itself..as she can't wait for 7 days... thinking that she sings a song ...

" Kaadhal ullara...
Edho pannuthada..
Unnai thedi engayum..
            Varuvenada "..

On fourth day , she was excited and ready to propose him...whe she saw him...she proposed him...he don't know wat to do..he also loves her , he felt a strong connection with her ..

By seeing her cute pouty face..who will reject her..adhuvum how could our manna will...finally , he too accept her proposal... after proposal they just introduce their name and waved a bye..

She shared this with kani and kani felt happy for her..she wished her a good luck..ananya was happy...then wat ?...she reminds him and sings a song...

" Pattu nulli selai kulla...
              Sikalaaa ni nilancha...
  Machan mattum micham vachi..
               Mothama kavuthuputta"...

On fifth day she woke up to a sound of her mom asking her to get ready as yesterday is her last day of 3rd yr of clg...so , their parents arranged a groom for her .she was shocked to hear that...

She don't know what to do . She is a rowdy na so she thought scaring the mapillai who sees her..with that thought she got ready with the help of her friend kani..

When she came down..there is a surprise shock for her .that mapillai is none other than Raj...she felt happy to see him...same goes to him..he felt he drunk a opium after saw her...

She was sighting him ...he is drooling after saw her..as per law of marriage ak mom and ak dad ask sk to sing a song..after hearing her song..Raj lost his heart with ananya...

" Kirukka kirukka...
Unnai naan rasichen.
Unnaiyae nenachu dhinamum ..
                 Sirichen..
Jimikku naduva unai naan olichen...
   Kadasi varaikkum usura varuvan "..

On sixth day , they planned their reception...as yesterday itself they done their engagement...their parents came to know about their love..so , they planned it quickly...they both got ready amazingly...

They both looked too good that their parents took evil eyes for them...both can't avert their gaze from each other... meanwhile our ananya hums a song after saw him...

" En munnae nee vandhaai...
Silayaaga naan nindren..
Un paarvai nodi poluthil...
        Kalavaaduthae..
Un kaadhal nee solla...
    Enai naan marandhaen anbae...
Unnodu sernthidavae thudithenae " .

And don't ask me ..how it happens .. because it's magic world..they distribute printed invitations quickly...and it's 7th day , finally their wedding gonna happen today , they both were happy...

Their parents were happy to see both... meanwhile , they felt a little emotion today as their kids gonna marry... meanwhile Raj and ananya were happy..though it's quick they enjoyed each moments happily....

Finally , they became Mr. Raj and Mrs. Raj..in this emotional moment all were in happy tears ...Raj assures ananya that he'll be there for her..at this moment ananya went to her world and Hums a song..

" Muzhusa unakena naan..
            Vaazhuren..
Pudhusa dhinam dhinam ena..
           Paakuren...
Azhutha thozhule naan saanjupen...
      Alavillamaa aasai vekuren..."...

Finally over guys 💜

Do support...
Chapter epdi irukunu comments panunga...
All kinds of comments are welcome...
Hope this story is good..
With 💜...
Dreamer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
80.1K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au
115K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. โ”โ” love island usa 2024, s6 โ”โ” kordell beckham x oc
345K 12.1K 74
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. gilmore girls universe. ๐™š | B L U E ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– โ”€โ”€โ”€ blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day โ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๏ฟฝ...