ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 9

7.4K 210 24
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Tsuki and Taiyo were both, eager, to train with naruto,  both of them were having trouble keeping their cool.

Both of them had gotten saved by the blonde, in front of them, certainly, they respected the blonde, even though they haven't seen his strength.

Naruto directed them to the perfect spot to train.

"Ready, you two?" Naruto glanced at the two delighted kids and smiled.

Tsuki and Taiyo both nodded cheerfully.

Naruto nodded, he clasps his hands together and did some hand signs. Clouds of smoke poofed uncovering a clone of naruto.

"Attack my clone, together" Naruto authorized the two.

Tsuki, and Taiyo both nodded, and they both charged at Naruto's clone.

Tsuki performed the same hand signs, and multiple clones of him lunged at Naruto's clone. Naruto had already taught Taiyo the shadow clone Jutsu, so he did the equivalent.

Naruto's clone, let his hand out, and a portable ball of chakra, had materialized.  The clone shattered the surface, with the orb made of chakra, which earned the floor crack, and rubble flew, Tsuki and Taiyo's clones, vanished in a cloud of smoke, as the rubble hit some of the clones, while the ball made of chakra hit the other clones.

Tsuki and Taiyo stood there dumbfounded.

After a few moments of silence, Taiyo and Tsuki abruptly started squealing. "WOAH! THAT'S SO COOL!" the two say in unison.

'Naruto-nii is so cool!' the two boys' eyes gleamed.

"It's called Rasengan. I'll teach you guys how to do it." Naruto smiles.

"Yay!" the two boys applauded.

"Okay, so let, me interpret first." the two boys nodded. "The Rasengan does not require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user, but before we could do that, we must go through a few steps." Naruto explained.

"Steps?" the two boys, tilted their heads.

"Yes three steps, to comprehend the Rasengan," Naruto explained.

"Okay!" the two boys, exclaim.

"Step 1. Rotation, the user learns to spin their chakra in multiple directions at once. To help in this regard, I will give you a water balloon so that you can mark your progress by the churning water; this step is complete once you two can burst the balloon with your chakra. You need to know which direction your body naturally spins its chakra for this step (clockwise or counter-clockwise)" Naruto explained.

Naruto provided the two, with a water balloon, and they proceeded, to attempt to burst the water balloon, with their chakra.

~~~~

A few hours passed and they made no progress, turns out it was a lot harder than it looked. Tsuki, and Taiyo both whine. "Naruto-nii! This is too hard" they both say in unison.

Naruto giggled.

"You won't get it right away relax, just keep trying." Naruto ruffled their hair and smiled gently.

"Hai!" They exclaim as they tried again.

" I wanna surprise them," Kurama said in a plotting tone.

Naruto sighs. 'No kyuu, they haven't seen you yet, you'll terrify them senseless' Naruto grumbled mentally.

"Exactly, let me out" Kurama snickered.

Naruto pressed his temples and sighed. " you guys want some encouragement? I'm confident you'll get it"

The two boys look at him and nodded happily.

Kurama was smirking by now.

"Okay~" Naruto chuckled. He bit his finger and slammed his hand onto the floor. "Summoning!" Naruto shouted.

A cloud of smoke poofed, once the smoked vanished, there stood, Kurama.

Of course, Kurama wasn't a 100ft towering demon fox, he was the quantity of a big dog. His tails swayed, as he grinned creepily at the two kids, which made them both freeze.

"Kyuu! No scaring them!" Naruto criticized the big fox.

Kurama rolls his eyes and turns his attention to the 10-year-old and the 7-year-old.

"Alright bakas, listen up, I'll help you out" Kurama sighs, as he poofed into his human form.

Kurama had long, dull red hair, that was bound into the same ponytail as Itachi, his crimson red eyes gleamed. He had whiskers on his cheeks exactly like Naruto's, only they looked harsher. He wore a kimono, the top half, was a dark orange, and the bottom half was ordinary black. A katana was hanging off his kimono as well.

Naruto scratches the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Go easy on them Kurama"

Kurama smirked. "Okay~" the tone in Kurama's voice, made it obvious that he was lying.

The two boys gulped.

~~~~~~

Naruto stood still as he watched the way Kurama taught them, and surprisingly it worked, they made progress.

Kurama jeopardized them a lot which resulted in them to start working harder. Kurama would warn them saying, he would plummet them into a hole crammed with spiders if they didn't make progress by the next 30 minutes. When Naruto first heard that he sweatdropped, cause he knew Kurama was serious.

Kurama never did that to Naruto, since he had a soft side for the blonde, but he wouldn't think twice if it was someone else, he didn't care how old they were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsunade had received the letter from the uzukage, she read it.

She sighed as she finished reading the letter.  'I wont push the uzukage, we have a chunin exam, in 5 years, it may be long, but we'll invite the uzukage, then. (Since the attack on Konoha, the chunin exam, has been extended to a different day, and since parents were inconvenienced, Tsunade chose to have the chunin exam is 5 years.)

Tsunade grabbed a scroll, and began to write back.

I understand uzukage.
Konoha will host the chunin exams in 5 years, I hope you can come to the next chunin exams, it would be an honor to have the uzukage come.

-tsunade

Tsunade reread the letter, and sent it out, with her messenger bird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*pop!*

The balloons burst, at the same time.

Tsuki and Taiyo both exclaim happily, after a few hours, they had finally done it.

Kurama smirks.

Naruto smiles. "Alright well done, you two, ready for step 2?"

Tsuki and Taiyo froze, they had forgotten there was another step.

Kurama smirks. "Get ready, the training is about to get harder."

Tsuki and Taiyo both gulped.

Naruto sighs.

"Alright let me explain the next step."

"You two must increase the volume and density of chakra you output. To help in this regard, I will be giving you a rubber ball. there is no water inside to help you burst the exterior and the rubber shell is thicker than a balloon's." Naruto explained.

"Understood?" Naruto knitted a brow.

The two boys gulped and nodded.

Naruto smiles. He lends them both a rubber ball.

"Begin" Naruto declared openly.

Tsuki and Taiyo both began to struggle and make the ball burst.

Kurama proceeded to threaten them once again, trying to get their enthusiasm up.

Konan, shun shined beside Naruto making the blonde jump.

"Naruto a message from the Hokage" Konan gave him the scroll.

"Thank you Konan, you may go." Naruto grabbed the scroll and smiled gently at her.

Konan smiled back before she shun shined away.

Kurama continued to scream at the two miserable boys, as Naruto unrolled the scroll and began to read it.

I understand uzukage.
Konoha will host the chunin exams in 5 years, I hope you can come to the next chunin exams, it would be an honor to have the uzukage come.

-tsunade

Naruto sighs. "Fine I'll go to the chunin exams." Naruto grumbled under his breath.

'To show off my strong shinobis' Naruto smirked.

"You bakas! If you don't concentrate it'll be harder for you two! You know what, I'm gonna try this." Kurama yelled at the two, and he grabbed onto the handle of his katana.

He pulled his katana out and put the katana up to the two miserable boys in a threatening way.

Naruto watched the scene unfold, and he sweatdropped. 'Oh kami, Kurama...' Naruto sighed.

"Try harder" Kurama authorized the two.

"Hai!" The two boys exclaim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 4.1K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...
25.1K 365 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
428K 8.1K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
68K 2.5K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...