Chaos Begins |One More High S...

By Kathy_Marwin

๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

ใƒปใƒปBefore readingใƒปใƒป
โ–ท 1. CHOOSE CAREFULLY
โ–ท 2. THE CLASS BEING TALKED ABOUT
โ–ท 3. SECRETS ''KEEPER''
โ–ท 4. A NEW MEMBER OF THE DENEL'S
โ–ท 5. A SMALL REVERSAL
โ–ท 6. HOOLIGANS IN CAMP - PART 1
โ–ท 8. MEMORIES
ใƒปใƒปAppendixใƒปใƒป
ใƒปใƒปAwards + Thank you!ใƒปใƒป

โ–ท 7. HOOLIGANS IN CAMP - PART 2

120 48 138
By Kathy_Marwin

"Come on, I'll do it," Imber answered, although the idea of ​​this game wasn't her favorite.

"I want you to get number one," Oscar said mockingly, as Marin and Sven also started chuckling.

"And I want to beat your mom!" Imber snapped.

Taking the dice, she tossed it in the air as it pointed a six.

"Hah, I got six. That means I choose someone else, right?"

Remi nodded. "Mhm."

"Oh well, I won't pick Oscar, let's go with Pamela."

"Hey, I'm not even playing!" Pamela responded angrily, trying to blend in the crowd to avoid this game (and failing miserably).

"But you said you would play," Aaron claimed, disappointed.

"Uh, fine ... Let it be then."

Pamela threw the dice that showed the number five.

"Oh, no challenge," she murmured.

"You've got some luck! So, weirdos, who wants to go next?" Remi asked excitedly.

"You go, girl, you made all this up after all," Anya replied.

"All right, he he."

Remi threw the dice and got number three.

"Three, that means I'm jumping into the lake in my clothes. Yey!"

"Why are you so happy?" Oscar got confused.

"Because I'm ferocious, he he."

Remi ran to the pier and made a cannonball jump into the lake. Emerging from the water with her wet hair, she showed a thumbs up.

"It's a little cold, but it's cool!" exclaimed Remi, and swam ashore.

The next to roll the dice was Aniz. She got a six.

"Oh my gosh, Jeanna, looks like I'm lucky," Aniz said enthusiastically.

"But who do you choose?" Jeanna asked her.

"Hmmm... you!"

"The heck?! Why?"

"Sacrifice a little for the news." She tapped her on the head a bit mockingly. "Come on, it's going to be fun."

Jeanna responded grumpily, "You know very well that I tend to have bad luck."

"Mhm, that's why I chose you."

"Ha ha, you're such a friend." Jeanna sighed, not even being too surprised. 

When she threw the dice with her lack of luck, she got number one.

"Damn it!" 

"Woo, woo, we'll watch this, you guys," intertwined Oscar.

"Actually," Remi added, "Oscar, you have no right to watch someone jump naked."

"W-why not?"

"Because you're a pervert. Here's your eye cover." Remi told him, covering his eyes while holding a big smug smile on her face.

"This isn't fair," Oscar whined.

"You know what else isn't fair?" Jeanna came to the deck without clothes. "When your best friend makes you do this!"

"You can do it, Jeanna!" Aniz chuckled.

Jeanna, full of shame and with a face redder than an overripe tomato, jumped into the freezing cold water.

"We have towels!" exclaimed Remi, holding a bunch of them and throwing one in Jeanna's face.

"Uhm, thank you," she muttered under the towel.

"Camilla, are you going next?"

"Um ... I'd rather not." What if I get number one ... I don't want to risk it, she thought. 

Remi noticed her stiffened posture and came up to her. "Come on, buddy, you have a special pass because you're my friend."

"What ... does that mean?"

"You're freed if you get challenge number 1, he he."

"Oh, that's great." Camilla breathed a sigh of relief. 

"I know, right!"

"You didn't tell me about that," Imber spoke, her expression slightly surprised.

"I'd tell you if by chance you got the number one and even number two. As one of my favorite people in this universe, you have an even better pass." She explained, tapping Imber on the back playfully. 

"Oh, good," Imber cheered.

"Anyway, Camilla, roll the dice."

Camilla followed and got number two.

"Ah, but I don't have a swimsuit." She remembered.

"Don't worry, I'll lend you mine." Remi immediately suggested. "I hope we wear the same size."

"What does she need the top for anyway?" Oskar laughed, since Camilla was flat-chested.

"She needs it, and you need to shut up! Oscar, don't make me tape your mouth."

"And where did you get the tape?" Marin defended Oscar.

Remi pulled out a random tape from her pocket. "Well, I always carry it with me."

"Weirdo ..."

Camilla completed the challenge and jumped into the cold water of the lake. Later, she wrapped herself in a towel and gritted her teeth. Remi obviously didn't notice that she was likely to catch a cold, and that's not to mention Jeanna.

"Now goes Kirstin!" called Remi, pointing at her.

"Alright. Please give me six!" exclaimed Kirstin, speaking to the dice and throwing it in the air.

The cube landed on four.

"Yes! I only need to get my feet wet," Kirstin said enthusiastically.

"You're too lucky," commented Imber, who definitely did not want Kirstin to get out of bad challenges that easily.

"It's Oscar's turn!" Remi shouted.

"Fine."

Oscar confidently threw the dice, however, after seeing that he got number one, he knew he was out of luck.

"Damn it!" he scolded.

"But wait, I have to give everyone blindfolds first," Remi announced.

"Wait why?" Oscar looked at her with confusion.

"Because we don't want to look at your crotch and poison our brains."

"But Jeanna jumped ..."

"Oscar, you and your naked body can and will poison the minds of these children," Remi laughed, pointing at wild teenagers who in reality couldn't care less.

"Yes, yes, poor children," said Oscar sarcastically.

When everyone was forced (and didn't really complain) to put on blindfolds, Oscar made a leap into the lake. Next was his friend Sven.

"Heh, Sven, man, you'll get number one," Oscar teased him as he was freezing outside in the towel that was way too tiny.

"I-I guess."

But when Sven threw the dice, he got number five.

"No challenge!" Sven shouted excitedly.

"What?! Dude, you're not fair," complained Oscar.

"Silence, you naked pervert!" Remi silenced him.

He was followed by another one of Oscar's friends, Marin. He threw the dice and got the worst possible option, number one.

"Nooo, Marin!" Oscar shouted a little too dramatically.

"I'm out of luck, buddy," Marin replied and sighed.

He just jumped embarrassed into the cold lake, meanwhile, Oscar even laughed a little.

Then Michael, Oscar's friend from C. class that looked quite reminiscent of Marin, came to the scene. His athletic build indicated what he liked to do, and practical blue and light brown clothing was his favorite.

"Hey, guys, can I join?" Michael asked them.

"Of course, everyone's welcome to this torture," Remi replied.

Marlen and Veronika immediately saw who had just joined the game.

"Oh gosh, it's Michael," Marlen murmured, blushing.

"Wow, your crush since first year in high school," Veronika reminded herself.

"Nahh."

"But you said you liked him." Veronika teased her friendly.

"Quieter, Veronika."

"Okay, okay, but I really don't get you. Just ask him out already."

"I ... don't have that courage."

"Come on, high school is the best time to have your first kiss."

Marlen sighed. "But what if he doesn't like me?"

"It's all a part of life. If he rejects you, you'll have to learn how to get over it."

"I know, I know, but I'm not like you. Guys flirt with you all the time, unlike me."

"Well, all of them are mostly not that bright." Veronika looked at Oscar and his group, who were currently laughing at something probably not very intelligent. "Michael is smarter than Oscar and his group, and that's what I call the real catch."

"But then why is he hanging out with them?"

"Um, I'm not really sure." Veronika shrugged. 

"Eh, everything would be much easier if they weren't his company."

"Yes, it would really be easier."

Michael threw the dice and got a five.

"Well done, man!" Oscar congratulated him.

"Bravo, Michael," Marlen added from the side.

Michael just winked at her as Marlen froze at the very fact that Michael had noticed her.

"Veronika, you go next," provoked Oscar.

"Do I have to?" Veronika asked, completely uninterested in the point of this game.

"Um, why not!" exclaimed Remi, throwing the dice at her as it almost hit her face if she hadn't caught it.

"I wonder if we'll see a pretty girl today." Oscar provocatively blew her a kiss.

"Disgusting, Oscar, and besides, your eyes will be blindfolded if that happens," Veronika told him, fixing her bright orange hair.

"As you say, darling."

"Don't talk to me like that, bastard."

Veronika threw the dice and got number three.

"Oh, I'm jumping in my clothes."

"Lame!" Oscar snapped.

"I'm so glad it ended up like this," Veronika laughed mockingly at Oscar and jumped into the lake.

"Then I guess the next one is her friend," concluded Oscar, thinking of Marlen.

"Um, I guess." Marlen stiffly took the dice and rolled it.

Luckily for her, she got number five.

"No challenge! Bravo!" Veronika congratulated her as she came out of the lake.

"Eh, I guess I was lucky," Marlen said uncertainly.

"Let Aniz go now," suggested Jeanna, laughing manically.

"Hey, is that revenge?"

"Um, maybeee."

"Ah, well, I'll do it for the desperate attention of this generation." She smiled proudly.

Aniz threw the dice and got number six.

"Wow, I'm choosing someone else. Hm, other challenges would've made a better story, but let's work with what we have. Let's see who I'll pick ... hmm ... Pandora!"

"Really? You really had to," Pandora complained, waving her hands annoyedly.

"Hey, hey, is my ex going to jump in the lake next?" Oscar responded, getting way too excited, both up there and down there.

"Don't call me that, idiot!" she growled.

"But you're my ex. Have you considered getting together again maybe, baby"

"No, eww!" Pandora screamed in disgust. "You are so desperate that ..."

"All right, all right. "Imber broke the discussion. "Will you stop with who's ex is who and continue the fricking game?! Nobody cares who you wanna bed, you are fricking teenagers!"

"What's the matter, Imber?" Oscar interfiered. "I heard you have a lot of ex-girlfriends! Why did they all leave, huh?" A mean smirk was drawn on his face.

"Cause they did. Any problem with that?!"

"No, just leave some for us boys."

Marin and Sven burst out laughing at this statement.

One of Imber's eyes flickered.  "All right, all right, I see the joke has gone out of control. What do you say I give you a nice slap?"

"Imber, Oscar, calm down," Remi intervened, putting hands on her hips. "We'll throw fists later, but now we are playing the game."

"Oh, look at that, even your best friend didn't take your side, ha!"

"I'm always on Imber's side, and you bastards shut up," Remi replied sullenly.

"Hey, I'm not ... Uh, whatever ..." Oscar gave up.

"I'm joking, but still, you should shut up. He he." Remi grinned.

"Anyway, can I roll the dice finally?" Pandora asked, tired of listening to their discussions.

"Yes, yes, do it!"

Throwing the dice, it turned to show the number five.

"That's not fair!" exclaimed Oscar.

"Ha ha, no challenge for me. Here, take that, Oscar!" Pandora replied proudly, almost doing a full-on hair flip.

"Who hasn't played yet?" Remi questioned the others.

"I didn't," Even answered.

"The dice is yours!"

She was lucky this time and got number five.

"Oh, great, although I wouldn't mind jumping into the lake."

"I haven't had my turn yet," Aaron responded.

"Oh no, no, no, you have tough luck," said Pamela to him, although she usually did not believe in such superstitions.

Aaron's expression looked like that of a confused child. "I do?"

"I'd like to say you don't but ..."

"Then let's hope I'll have some now." He smiled way too casually. 

"Please, I don't want to look at you without clothes on." Pamela's face turned bright red.

"And what's the problem, Pamela?" Oscar answered, smirking. "You like him, at least the rumors say so."

"W-who ... who said that?!" Pamela spoke nervously, almost shaking.

"Don't worry, we're just friends." Aaron waved his hand lightly.

"Yes, yes, that's just great," Pamela replied, though she wasn't really of that opinion. If this friend zoning continues, I will lose it!

Aaron threw the dice, but it looked like he might actually be lucky because he got number five.

"Wow, bravo!" exclaimed Pamela, calming down a little.

"So, I'm lucky after all," Aaron cheered. 

"Eh, this is most likely a coincidence, it doesn't mean you can now place bets with others."

"Aww, but I wanted to bet like Oscar usually does, it looks fun."

Pamela took him by the cheeks and put on a hypnotizing smile. "Aaron, that's the reason Oscar has no money anymore."

"So, who's left?" Remi asked, looking at her classmates as if they were her prey.

"You forgot about me," Anya called, adjusting her hair.

"Yeah, Miss Plastic needs to do her part," Imber added.

"You could use some plastic, Imber."

"Cut the bullshit, Anya."

She chuckled provocatively. "Well, give me the dice."

Imber annoyedly shoved the cube into her hands. Anya raised her head confidently and threw the dice, but it turned to number one. Oh shit, she thought.

"Crap, why can't I watch this?" whined Oscar in desparation.

"Those are the rules!" Remi snapped, pulling out the blindfold from her pocket.

Anya undressed in a very strange way in front of everyone, revealing all her R-rated features (the others were a little bit smarter so they did it behind a tree) and jumped into the cold lake.

"So, are we done now?" she asked, emerging from the water.

"Not quite," Remi interrupted. "Now we are moving to the second round of the game."

"There is another round?! I'm freezing over here," complained Jeanna, wrapped in a towel.

"The second round is a little different though. We all roll the dice and run the challenge at the same time. You can call it a group jump."

"Well, that's not a bad idea," Imber commented. Nothing bad can happen to me anyways, hah!

When everyone threw the dice, they got the following results. Remi got number three again, Imber was free of challenges, Camilla got three, Kirstin was freed as well, Oscar got one again, Sven got two, Marin got one again, Pandora got four, Veronica got two, Marlen as well, Aaron got one ( so much about the supposedly good luck), Pamela got two, Aniz and Jeanna both got one (it looked like Miss Karma finally got Aniz), Even got four, Anya was freed of the challenge, and Michael got two.

They all stood on the edges of the pier preparing to jump.

"Take that, Aniz. You deserve it!" Jeanna laughed hysterically at her.

"Well, you got number one twice in a row."

"Ah, why are some people here naked?!" Camilla panicked.

"You're telling me? I'm trying not to look at Aaron," Pamela replied.

"I just hope Oscar doesn't look at us in bathing suits," Marlen replied to Veronica.

"Don't worry, he's jumping with a blindfold."

"Ha, ha, that's what he deserves."

"Well, everybody, get ready to jump. Three, two, one, go!" commanded Remi as they all jumped into the lake at the same time.

"Class!" shouted someone from the pier.

When the students turned around, they saw teacher Kira Denel standing on the pier in her pajamas. Her pupils literally narrowed as she saw her students in the lake.

"What's the matter with you all?! I think I was clear, after midnight you are all in your rooms, but nooo, you are disastrous!"

"Auntie, calm down, we were just having fun," Remi told her, putting up a cutesy smile.

"Call me a teacher, and no, you weren't just having harmless fun. You are jumping into the lake at one o'clock in the morning. That's crazy! You'll all get sick and your parents will go nuts! Do you have any idea how feral they can get at parent meetings?!"

"But teacher, what are you doing out this late? You said everyone should be in their rooms at this time of night," Oscar teased.

"Well I ..." She didn't have a good excuse.

"Auntie, relax and join us," Remi suggested cheerfully.

"Why would I? You have one second to get out of the lake ..."

"But come on, this is a fieldtrip after all," Remi begged her.

Kira sighed. "All right, here's how we'll do this. I'm going to be quiet about this, and you won't tell anyone you saw me here. Class, do we have a deal?"

"Yes yes!" cheered Remi. "So, we played a game with this dice." She got out of the lake and showed Kira her comically big cube. "The number you get gives you a certain challenge."

"And you had your challenges over here I see." 

"Yee, that's about right."

"Eh, let's what I'd get."

Kira threw the dice and got number two.

"The challenge for number two is?"

"Oh, you have to jump into the lake in a bathing suit."

"Heh, do you guys want me to do that?" she asked her class.

"Yes yes!" they all shouted in unison.

"All right, but just this time. I'm going to go change."

"Teacher, where did you get the bathing suit?" Aniz's drama instinct noticed something suspicious.

Kira's face went blank. "You're going to keep quiet about it, okay?"

"Okay," the class replied in unison.

"Omg, I can't believe the teacher will join!" Aniz almost forgot she was freezing in a towel.

"Well, she probably intended to swim if she brought a bathing suit."

"Ha ha, Jeanna, you're right."

Then Kira came to the shore in a sports swimsuit.

"So, where do I jump?" she asked Remi.

"Anywhere! Auntie, how do you have a six-pack?"

Kira turned to her, raising an eyebrow. "Do I need to explain that?"

"Nah, it just caught my eye."

"If only the boys had six-packs like that," Marlen murmured, hoping Michael had one.

"Sorry, Marlen, but only women who love women have them," Oscar teased.

Remi silenced him as Veronika and Marlen talked quietly.

"Teacher was always so confusing."

"Yeah, Marlen, she really is a mystery to everyone."

And finally, the teacher jumped into the lake and by doing so delighted the class and got rid of her austerity a bit. 

"The water's great," Kira commented.

"Aren't you cold?" Remi questioned her.

"I swam in the colder."

"She's really extra!" Aniz squeaked.

"Yes, she is," Jeanna added.

Right now, these two really sounded like they came out of the Kira fan club or something.

"All right, class, we had, let's call it a fun activity, and now it's time to head to the huts," Kira commanded.

Everyone agreed and went to the side, although not everyone returned to their hut.

When Kira reached her room, she abruptly opened the door and saw Marisa sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Kira, why are you wet?" Marisa asked, pointing at her.

"I went for a swim," Kira justified.

"At this time?"

"Yes, want to join me?"

"Um, what's the water like?"

"For my taste, great, for a normal person, very cold."

"Yeah, but you know what? I planned to go swimming in the daytime."

"So you brought a bathing suit? That means - let's go now," Kira insisted.

Marisa put the book down on the table next to her. "This is silly, don't you think?"

"Well, not at all." Kira casually waved a hand. "The students will have no idea where we are."

"Ha ha, they better not see their teacher and defectologist swimming in the lake in the middle of the night."

"So, sis, are we doing this or nah?"

Marisa stopped for a second. "Well ... I guess I can come. Cold water is very good for circulation."

"You and your healthy habits. Come on, change and we'll be going."

A full moon shone high in the night sky as a faint wind blew through the nearby treetops. The atmosphere became relaxing, and only a couple of murmurs could be heard, a couple of murmurs from two teachers who definitely shouldn't be out at this time.

But they were not the only ones. In the distance on the shore, they saw their older sister Vivi walking around in a nightgown covered in a jacket. She sat down on the bench and gazed at the full moon. The perfect peace and quiet ... until suddenly someone appeared behind her.

"Auntie!" Remi appeared.

"Oh, sweetie!" She gasped. "W-what are you doing out here? And why is your hair all wet?" Vivi asked her, keeping her palms in her lap.

"Don't ask about hair, he he." She jumped on the bench. "Honestly, don't know if you've noticed, but I can't be in one place for too long."

"Oh, I understand. But you must go to sleep, and as principal, it is my duty to warn you."

"But I'm your niece." Remi made a sad cute face. 

Vivi forcefully smiled from ear to ear. "Well, in that case, honey, you can stay. I went out because I couldn't sleep."

"You have trouble falling asleep too?"

"Yes, the reason is ..." She looked up at the night sky. " Uneasiness. It's as if a bunch of unwanted thoughts are running through my head and I have no hope or power to stop them."

"Tell me about it, I'm the wild one, and I can't blame it all on ADHD."

"Ha ha, true. But I have other problems, sweetie. My routine is disturbed, my everyday life is becoming more and more unbearable ..." She dramatically put her palm on her forehead. "I'm not certain if I can do this anymore."

"Does that scare you?"

"Well, you could say so. But, Remi sweetie, could you go to your room now? You need sleep, darling, trust me."

"Oh, all right," Remi casually agreed, but it was obvious that she would probably go out again very soon.

Vivi headed to the pier to take a look at the lake. Alone with her thoughts, she watched the calm lake water. But instead of a calm and quiet moment, her sisters appeared before her.

"Ahh!" Vivi screamed in surprise and jumped clumsily in her heels.

"Hey, can't you sleep?" Kira asked her, laughing at her sister almost falling.

"Correct, and why do you care, anyway?" She raised her head like an authority. "Mind telling me why are you two swimming in the lake at this time of night?"

"To annoy you." Marisa messed around.

Vivi's face became moody, and she placed her thin palm on her collarbone. "You really are frivolous. No wonder mom didn't pay much attention to you two."

"It's because you were her favorite little shit, asshole!" Kira snapped.

"Don't you dare call me that or ..."

"Or what, idiot? What will happen? You'll scream at me in that strenuous voice? Ha ha ha! Spare me the bullshit. " Kira laughed manically.

"I-I hate you!" Vivi's voice almost cracked.

"We hate you too," Marisa replied calmly and with a proud expression.

"One day ..." Vivi took a deep breath, trying to calm the tingling through her body. "You will get what you deserve."

"And you will right now," said Marisa as she and Kira took Vivi by the legs and pulled her into the lake in one fell swoop.

Vivi screamed as she found herself in the cold water.

"I'll have my revenge on you!" Vivi was almost on the verge of tears.

"You don't need to, it's not like you've ruined our lives enough already. How do I say this politely, maybe life would've been better without you. Just once start thinking about what you've done, because you never do," stated Marisa in a serious tone as she and Kira swam away from there.

Vivi barely swam to shore as black makeup spilled all over her face. She looked wet and a little ruined. All angry and sad, black makeup dripping from her face and neck, she headed to her hut.

Meanwhile, Remi left the room again. She went into the woods, where there was not much lighting. Nevertheless, the full moon that night was so bright that no lights were even needed.

She was lying in the grass when she heard a familiar voice.

"Remi!" Imber called to her.

"Oh, Imber, come here," Remi called her overjoyed, waving.

Imber smiled as she lay down next to her.

"So, what are you doing?" she asked Remi. 

"Not much, just watching the stars. They are very sparkly today. Oh, oh, and maybe a comet crashes us all." She giggled way too casually, 

"I, um, hope not, ha ha." Imber chuckled, then sighed. "Anyway, I was thinking ..."

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Remi repeated impatiently.

"All right, you'll hear, you marshmallow. This might change everything though."

"Hmm, what exactly?" Remi already saw a guessing game potential.

"Well, it's something I didn't tell you ... It's that secret that Kirstin knows, which has to do, umm, something with you." Imber barely uttered, almost sweating. 

"So, there's a secret after all!" Remi rolled closer to her with a comically big smile. "I knew it, I knew it! Is it exciting?"

"Well ... " Imber scratched behind her neck. "I'm not sure. It will affect our friendship, at least, I think ... ah, I don't know."

"Oh, oh, tell me!"

"Wait, wait, is this really not worrying you at all?!"

"Nope, I'm really interested."

"All right, just ... this is going to be so damn hard for me."

"The healthiest way is to talk about it. Marisa told me that this is the way to solve even the worst problems. It's like  something, something, communication, something."

"I know, I just ..."

She surprisingly gently took her hands. "You can do it, buddy! Spit out that secret, he he."

"So ..." Imber took a deep breath, almost fainting. "R-Remi ... I ... like you."

"Hm?"

"In ... that way."

"Oh, really?"

Imber felt a shiver run through her body. "Yes, for real." 

"Then we can date!" exclaimed Remi as she shook her hands.

Imber's  face froze in disbelief. "W-wait ... WHAT?!"

"I said: then we can date."

"A-are you serious?!"

"I'm not a serious person, but yes, I'm not joking this time. But, of course, it will have to be a half-non-romantic relationship."

"What now?"

"Let me explain, he he. I am aromantic, and you are not, so if you want to be with me, the only way is to be in a half-aromantic relationship."

Imber shifted into a sitting position, her expression a bit confused. "Umm, how does that work?"

Remi smiled in a cutesy way. "Very simple! It's a real relationship, no doubt, but it's more like putting two best friends in a relationship, the highlight of so-called intimacy is probably hugs and a kiss or something, I don't know much about couple-y things."

"Oh, wow."

"Now the question is, what do you really want?" Remi got up, excited to hear Imber's answer. 

"You know what, usual relationships have not resulted in anything good for me, despite the fact I liked them while they lasted. I am honestly willing to sacrifice anything if that means I can be with you."

"Aww, you would give up so much that comes in a normal relationship package because of me? You are the best, buddy!" exclaimed Remi cheerfully and tenderly, hugging her tightly.

Imber blushed like never before, feeling like she is warming up from inside. "Y-yes, here, I made my decision. Are we together then?"

"Yes, together for real."

"This is weird."

"To me, it's not."

"But ... I didn't even expect a relationship to be an option at all."

"Of course you didn't, I'm unpredictable." She spread her arms playfully.

"Hah, I agree. Jeez, this just happened?"

"Yes, should I pinch you?"

"No, thank you, I'm fine ... I'm more than fine actually."

"Soooo, are you excited?" Remi got into her face, making Imber blush again. 

"There is no word to describe how I feel right now."

"He he!" She patted her girlfriend's curly hair. "I confused you!" 

"Yeah, you usually do. I have to say though, I have a feeling not much will change."

"It won't, it'll just get better!"

"Anyway, will you teach me how to be in a half-non-romantic relationship?"

"For sure, and it's very simple."

"For example, can I hold your hand?"

"Sure thing."

"Oh, all right. This already reminds me of some improved platonic connection. Maybe it's what they call queerplatonic, like ... I don't know these words anyway."

"He he, maybe it is, we can do that."

Imber stroked through her hair as she realized something. "Remi, if it wasn't for Kirstin, I wouldn't ever confess this."

Remi cheered, "See, I told you Miss Spy was good for our group."

"That is still debatable. So, are we gonna tell others?"

"Of course, but it will take us a bit to explain the concept of a non-romantic relationship, if we can even."

"Ha ha, that's for sure."

Now that the secret had been revealed, Imber no longer felt the overwhelming pressure of it. She didn't expect this to play out this way, but she sure was very lucky. She didn't even mind that she decided to give up a lot of what is experienced in relationships, instead, she felt the decision she made was the right one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...
7.5K 764 7
"Why are you here, sitting next to me? I thought I said you should never talk to me," I snapped at Nicolas. "Should I answer that or should I not tal...
4.7K 664 54
Camilla Parker never stutters when she hits strangers.But not when he's a 6'2 hot new devil who just happened to want directions to the Principal's o...
7.6K 671 39
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...