Paid Blood | JJK

De linafics

"He is a killer!" "I don't believe you" "Then you'll have to see it with your own fucking eyes!" And that... Mais

0 :: prologue
1 :: kisses and alcohol
2 :: hell
3 :: tattoos
4 :: under the water
5 :: angel wings
6 :: mission
7 :: good fucking bye
8 :: the new ceo?
9 :: health issues
10 :: for you mom
11 :: that voice
12 :: he remembers
13 :: she remembers
14 :: for now
15 :: breakup
16 :: are you okay?
17 :: sister
18 :: can you keep this for me?
19 :: emergency room
20 :: feisty
21 :: CCTV
22 :: nothing
23 :: safe entry
24 :: boss's lair
25 :: it happens often?
26 :: so he walked away
tiktok account !!!
28 :: did I just kill someone?
29 :: you're safe
30 :: not the whole truth
31 :: i want to
32 :: alive, for now
33 :: your girl
34 :: he needs you
35 :: needle and a thread
36 :: revelation

27 :: Jungkook's mistake

788 55 18
De linafics

"Hi," you spoke, wanting to introduce yourself to the new friend of Demian.

Silence.

Maybe his friend didn't hear you.
When you tried speaking up again, the man abruptly stood up and walked away without saying anything else.

[...]

As Jungkook walked away from the bar area, from you, his fists were painfully tightened, the feeling of being powerless in that situation making him suffocate.

He didn't like backing off from something he had started and he was used to finishing his business, but the thing was, you weren't part of his business.

Maybe he felt obliged to you after you helped him out that night, he owed you one and he chose to return the favor by simply drifting away from you. 

Because having someone like him in your life meant no good and he knew that.

These thoughts stole Jungkook's notion of time when he realized he was already in front of his boss's office.

Without knocking, he wanted to open the door, but something else caught his attention.

"He almost got caught, boss," a man's voice was heard through the door, making Jungkook hesitate to enter the office.

"What do you mean?" Hwang's voice showed indifference until the other man in the room mentioned his name.

"Jungkook. He almost fucked this mission over." the voice unknown to Jungkook spoke, making him stop breathing for a second.

Was there a mole who spied on him? Who could it be and why?

"You know you can get yourself killed if you throw words like these around without no proof, right?" Hwang's tone became more threatening. "You shouldn't doubt one of our best men."

Jungkook took a step back, impressed by the sudden confession of his boss. He knew the conversation was getting to an end when no other words were spoken on the other side of the door so he decided to leave before he got caught.

But now Jungkook knew 2 things he probably wasn't supposed to know.

1. His boss hadn't lost his trust in him.

2. There was a mole.

[...]

After you blacked out, Demian put your arm around his shoulders, making it look like you were too drunk to walk on your own.

"Let's get you somewhere better," He whispered in your ear, looking around to check if anyone was suspicious of him.

But that was one of his biggest mistakes because this was a common thing done by the people who felt or were guilty.

And Jungkook knew that.

He was taught not to do this in order to avoid suspicious stares.

"This doesn't feel right," he muttered under his breath, knowing that following the 2 of you would mean he would cross the lines again, when he clearly promised himself not to.

But if he didn't, what would happen?

The mere thought of something ever happening to you making him clench his jaw tightly, a strange sensation settling in the pit of his stomach.

He kept his distance from you and Demian, making sure the man didn't notice his presence.

Jungkook didn't want to cause yet another scene inside the club, understanding that in the middle of this you could get hurt. And he didn't want his boss to know about you either.

His mom being held hostage was more than enough for him. Another woman would be...

deathly.

When Demian and you stepped out of the bar, Jungkook hid behind the bar's doors, not risking to make an exit in that moment. He needed to wait just a bit more till you both got farther away from the bar.

Demian pressed a button on his car's keys, the car lights flashing twice – meaning the car had just gotten unlocked.

Jungkook was still waiting, side eyeing the security cameras around the location. He knew each and every piece of recording equipment his boss owned like the back of his own hand.

When Demian laid you on the backseat, your dress rode up your thighs, exposing your skin to the cold air and a pair of malicious eyes.

Jungkook watched the scene unfold in front of his eyes, the ache to blow the man's brains out and get you out of there almost getting the best of him.

But control and self-restraint were something engraved in his being.

When he saw Demian get in the driver's seat, he knew it was his time to get his car and follow him from behind.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed, remembering he got here on a motorcycle. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nonetheless, he got on the motorcycle, knowing he didn't have time to lose.

Speeding off, he made sure he kept a safe distance between the 2 vehicles, the little traffic making it harder to stay unnoticed.

"Where are you going?" he muttered, increasing the speed of the motorcycle. Suddenly, he felt a drop of water touch his hand. He looked up, a deafening sound of the thunder rumbling in the air.

"I gotta pull them over before the storm starts," he thought, knowing that driving through a storm on a motorcycle was practically death on two wheels.

Jungkook increased the speed even more, his motorcycle getting closer to the car you two were in. In a matter of seconds, Jungkook's motorcycle drove on the lane next to Demian's car.

Jungkook flashed his lights twice, trying to catch Demian's attention.

It was unsuccessful. Demian's eyes were glued onto the backseat - he wasn't paying attention to the road or the sudden storm that had started.

The rain was pattering against the car's windows and Jungkook's clothes were getting drenched, the only thing protecting him from the storm being the full-face helmet that also helped him mask his identity.

Jungkook flashed his lights 3 more times, his motorcycle getting dangerously close to the car.

When Demian finally took notice of the sudden chaos that was surrounding him, he looked out the window and was taken aback by the sudden proximity of the motorcycle next to his car, making him turn the steering wheel harder in order to avoid a potential hit.

Jungkook saw the sudden change of direction of the car and quickly drove away from the car, his motorcycle now driving on the lane in the opposite direction.

He did want to pull Demian over, but not cause a car crash, especially with you being inside.

Demian rolled down his window, shouting with anger filling his voice "Are you fucking insane?"

The storm was getting more violent with each second, the raindrops becoming heavier.

"Pull over. Now." Jungkook shouted, eyes fixed onto Demian and his steering wheel.

Jungkook's mistake.

He wasn't paying attention to the lane he was on and neither to the car that was going right his way.

A thunderous honk was all he heard before it all went pitch black.

[...]

💥 I LOVE THIS BOOK I SWEAR 😩💥 i finally got some time to write a chapter for you guys!!! can't believe school ends in like a week (fcking finally!!!)

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter like i did ^^

don't forget to leave a vote & comment! AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTERS :]

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

112K 8.6K 48
"You're alive to me, Taehyung." He let out a humorless chuckle and looked at me. "Too bad they've killed me years ago." Started: 07/14/19 Completed:...
3.7K 285 17
"Everybody has a story Y/N, I can look and see emotions in a person's eyes, however I can never tell what you are thinking and feeling. You are a puz...
1.6K 121 25
JK: "Betray us, and I kill you myself." . . . Tae: "Not if I kill you first." When your family becomes your enemy... And Your enemy becomes your fa...
1.2K 247 38
When Jeon Jungkook meets Kim Seokjin and his 5 deadly friends, Jungkook's life is about to change forever. "Sometimes you can't just change the world...