Curing LoveπŸ’–βœ…

By lost_beautyy

I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPE... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
last

6

2.6K 346 85
By lost_beautyy

  I was not going to update but then I thought kar deti hoon kyun ki eid k waja se, I will go somewhere and will be on a break for 7,8 days. ❤

Also thank you for all the good wishes, I am feeling a little better 💓

Happy reading 💞

.
.

_________________________

Amma bi smiled and hugged sana...

Her heart was saying that this girl is going to take care of sidharth and sidharth will stay happy with her...

Amma bi wiped sana's tears and kissed her head lovingly... Sana's eyes  became teary because she felt the motherly warmth after so long.

Amma bi: kya hua beta? Itna kyun ro rahi hai aap?

Sana: wo...muma ki yaad aa gyi....

Amma bi: toh fir apni maa se phone pe baat kar lo baccha, ye lo mera phone.

Amma bi had no idea about her mom's death....

Sana sobbed loudly making amma bi panick..

Amma bi : beta kya hua?

Sana hugged Amma bi and said...

Sana:

meri muma aisi jagah pe hai jaha mai chah k bhi unko phone nahi kar saakti, chah k bhi unse baat nahi kar saakti.

Unko gale nahi laga saakti... Kyun ki.... Meri muma... Meri muma iss duniya mein hi nahi hai.

Amma bi gasped.  She caressed sana's head and said..

Amma bi: beta maaf karna... Mujhe paata nahi tha ye baat..  Par tum rona baand karo. Mai bhi toh tumhari maa jaisi hoon na chanda..

Sana hugged her again..

Sana: Maa...

Amma bi: haan meri bacchi, aaj se khud ko kabhi akela maat samajna.... . Hmm? Chalo aab, sidharth se milne chalo, wo wait kar raha hoga..

Sana looked down.  It was akward... Before sometime, she was thinking that she will tell him about this forceful marriage and will take divorce from him..

But now, when she knows that he needs someone, her heart wasn't that selfish to leave him..

He considered her a friend and she will try to take care of him. This marriage is not a typical marriage , still sidharth is her husband and her responsibility.

.

Taking a deep breath, She looked at amma bi and said.....

Sana : chaliye...

Amma bi took her Infornt of the room's door and said....

Amma bi: ye raha sidharth ka kamra aur aab se aap ka bhi... Andar jaye aur acche se so jaye... Good night...

.
.

Sana kissed amma bi's hand and said...

Sana : good night amma bi... Aap bhi apna khyal rakhen.

.
.

Amma bi left and with a deep sigh , sana opened the room's door..

The room was decorated with rose patels and the light was dim, she felt a little akward... She entered inside and closed the door.

She was searching her husband, someone patted her back making her scared...

She turned and saw a man who was looking at him with a beautiful smile...

Her heart skipped severeal beats after seeing his handsome face which were filled with Innocence.

He grinned and said...

Sid:  hi myself, sidharth. And what is your name my friend?

Sana was again in daze, his voice was damn sexy... Nobody could ever imagine that he is sick because he looks so hot.

She scolded herself for thinking all this and cleared her throat , then took a deep breath and said...

Sana: mai shehnaaz...

Sid: sheh... naaz... Offho tumhara naam toh bohot difficult hai... Mai tumne naaz Bulaunga, theek hai?

Sana: jee jaisi aap ki maarji...

Sid:

No, mai tumse permission lunga kuch bhi karne se pehle...

Kyun ki tum meri pehli dost ho... Aur sidharth good boy hai, wo apne friend ko kabhi hurt nahi karega.

Mai tumhare saath apna haar toy, haar choclate share karunga aur jis din khana milega mujhe, mai tumse share karunga.

Waise toh mom ne kaha ki function se ghar taak agar mai chup rahunga or wo jo bhi bolegi wo karta rahunga toh tum meri dost baan jaogi.

Par fir bhi  mai tumse khud puchna chahta tha.

Sidharth bilkul good boy baan k rahega, pinky promise... Kya tum meri dost baanogi???

.
.

Sana's mind was roaming in those lines where his mom lied to him and used him for the marriage which was a deal between his mom and her father.

How can someone even try to harm such a sweet and innocent soul  . In just 5 min, he made a place in her heart...

People who hurt him are really heartless.

Sid: offho kya soch rahi ho? Bolo na... Will you be my friend???

Sana: umm yes...

Sid: really? You are my friend now?

Sana: hmm...

Sana said with a smile...

Sidharth gave her a choclate...

Sid  : ye lo, humari dosti ki Shuruwaat mein kuch mitha ho jaye?

Sana smiled and took the choclate...

Sid: Can I ask you  something? You ask me what? And then I will tell you my question...

Sana chuckled and said...

Sana: What do you want to ask? Please ask!!

Sid: tum meri dost kyun baani?

Sana: because you are cute... ❤

Sid: tumhe mein cute lagta hoon?

Sana: haan ji...

Sid: but cute toh babies hote hai na? Aur amma bi kehti hai, I am a big boy...

Sana: aap ek cute baby bhi hai....

He smiled...

Sid  : You are also cute . No, no you are more cute.

Sana chuckled.

Sana: aab mujhe cute kyun kaha apne? Mai bhi toh baby nahi hoon , mai bhi toh big girl hoon na...

Sid: no, you are also a baby .

Sana: kyun?

Sid: kyun ki tum meri dost ho na? Agar mai baby hoon toh tum bhi toh baby hi ho, that's why we are friends, no? ..

He said while grinning making her smile too....

.
.

The strange thing was, she forgot all her pain since she started talking to him.. She forgot about her father, his behaviour, her pain, everything...

He made her happy in just a simple conversation and her heart felt peaceful.

Never in her life, she felt this much special to be someone's friend... But today she felt so special that she is his friend.

.
.
.

Sid : arey tum itna bhari kapra kaise pehen saakti ho?

He pointed at her bridal lehenga...

Sid: are you a superwoman?

He said with an adorable expression making her laugh...

Sana : mai change kar k aati hoon. Aap please so jaye .. Bohot raat ho gyi hai...

Sid noded and sana went to change..

.
.

Sana took a long shower as she needed to calm her nerves.  Whatever Happened was too much to take for her.

After almost 30 min, she came outside while wearing a simple night dress...

She looked at him shockingly who was laying in a side of bed ...

Sana: aap abhi taak jaag kyun rahe hai?

Sid: mai tumhara intejaar kar raha tha!!

Sana : kyun? Maine kaha tha na aap so jaye...

Sid rubbed his sleepy eyes and said...

Sid : yes but i wanted to gift you my favorite teddy as you are my friend... Issliye wait kar raha tha...

Sana sat another side of the bed and took the teddy...

Sana: thank you. Bohot pyaara hai... Chale aab so jaye...

Sid noded...

Sid  : tum bhi so jao naaz...

Sana noded and laid in her side of bed.

Sid suddenly got up and said...

Sid: tum mere bed pe so rahe ho?

Sana : umm sorry aap ko bura laga toh... Mai... Mai couch mein so jaati hoon.

Saying that , she was about to go but he held her hand making her shiver.

Sid:

arey maine thodi e na kaha ki yaha so nahi saakte tum? Amma bi ne kaha tha, mere bed pe wo hi soyegi jo mujse pyaar karegi?.

That means, naaz loves sidharth???

.....

He said with a glittery eyes while she was shocked and speechless.

.
.

Note ❤

Thank you for reading...

Take care!! See you soon 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 17.5K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❀️
753K 71.4K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
17.3K 1.3K 9
We were broken beyond imagination but still beautiful reel Broken But Beautiful se real Broken But Beautiful tak ki kahani....-Sidharth Now I have ev...
55.6K 6.2K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...