[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•4¦A famous cousin!•

160 5 4
By Hayooniverse

TXT's pov

Soobin wakes up with a heavy pain on his hips, "Ahh, shit", he cursed as he tried to stand up but failed miserably.

"Who ever the fuck, pour water on the floor will go to hell!", his said trying his best to get up from his not so comfortable bed.

"Oh, hyung can you stop cussing at me, I already said sorry a million times!" Beomgyu said.

"A sorry doesn't take my pain away, am I right?", Soobin said walking to the bathroom slowly, "he is gonna stay there forever, wanna make out babe?"

Taehyun asked in is sleepy voice, Beomgyu sent him a look, "no, I don't wanna get fucked in the morning!" the long haired boy refused the offer.

"We are not gonna fuck, just a tiny make out session cause it's been a bit long since you kissed me like before~"  the silver haired boy said in a disappointed voice, beomgyu took a deep breath before leaning towards younger's lips.

It was romantic but, Taehyun is a needy Bitch, he put his hands under Beomgyu's shirt and that's the end, the elder pulled away, "You said just kisses, then why is your hands under my shirt?", the older questioned.

"Ahh, beom come on!"

"Nope, no, no way, we are not gonna fuck!" Beomgyu said as he walked towards the fridge to get some water.

"Don't forget, you are mine and I will fuck you one day, just wait!" Taehyun said as he put the blanket over his face and go back to sleep, Beomgyu just laugh it off even after knowing that the younger will do that.

»»---->♡<----««

"Ok hyung, what are we gonna do today?, wait should we go visit Taehyung hyung and the others?", Kai asked as he eat his breakfast.

"Well, do you think we can, will the guards let us in?, oh wait I should call hyung and tell him we are coming", Yeonjun said as he ran to get his phone.

After sometime the others person took the call

"Taehyung hyung, it's me yeonjun!"

'Oh, which Yeonjun?'

"Wait you are not Taehyung hyung, where is my tae hyung?"

'Babe, a random guy named
Yeonjun is calling!'

'Random guy, who?'

'How do I know, the contact name is Daniel but the guy is saying he is Yeonjun!'

'Wait what, omg'

'oh my god, Yeonjun where was
you all this time?'

"Well, I was in the states and who
was that hyung, was that Jungkook hyung?"

'Wait, how you know Jungkook, don't tell me you listen to our music.'

"Well, I do and why is he calling you babe?, don't tell me you guys are dating"

'Well, we are dating feathering Jimin too'

"Wait a poly relationship?"

'Yes and do you hate when people
love more than one people?'

"What no, but I just asked and
so the ship is real"

'Well it is, I guess?'

"OK nice and I called you to ask
you if we can visit you guys"

'What, you are in Korea?'

"Well yeah, me and Huening
are here and can we come to you house?"

'Well I don't know, let me ask pd-nim first'

'Jungkook-ah call pd-nim and ask him if I can invite my brother here'

'Ok, wait.'

........

Hyung, you there?"

'Well yeah wait!'

'ahh ok'

'well, yeonjun-ah you can come,
do you want me to sent you a car?'

'No hyung, we already have a car and you guys are still in the same house right?"

'yeah'

"OK, cool we will be there soon!"

'drive safe'

"I will, love you!"

Yeonjun ended the call, "Well we can, so go get ready!", the older said and heard the door bell ring.

Kai didn't waste any time before running to the door and opened it to see Soobin standing there.

"Oh, Soobinie hyung! What are you doing here?" Yeonjun rushed to the door when he heard Soobin's name.

"Oh, good m-morning, I came to ask if you guys have some c-coffee?", Soobin said and get a little red when he saw Yeonjun, yesterday's memories flashing in front of his eyes.

"Yeah we do come inside," Kai said and soobin nodded before following the younger.

"And yeonjunie hyung give soobinie hyung some coffee, I'm gonna go change my clothes!" Kai ran out leaving Soobin and Yeonjun alone, the older once again pined the younger to the wall.

"Well, is coffee the only thing you need baby boy?", he whispered in the younger ears again.

Soobin wants to push him away but couldn't.

"Y-yeah."

He said and Yeonjun let Soobin go and walk towards the kitchen, "Well, why didn't you pushed me away, Soobin?" the elder asked as he took a packet of instant coffee and walked towards the younger boy.

"Umm, I don't know, I just can't do- do it for some r-reason..." he admitted it, Yeonjun took a deep breath and walked towards the younger and pinned him once again, his muscular arms on both sides of Soobin, while their faces was only inches away.

"Why?, what is the reason, are you feeling what I'm feeling?", Yeonjun said he pinned the younger's hands above his head and one on his waist, the younger was blushing like crazy.

"Tell me Soobin, what are you feeling?, what do you wanna do right now?, what are you seeing? Do you feel the same bust of energy flowing through your veins when ever we are are close to eachother like this?", the older's voice was getting deeper with every sentence he spoke, which was making the younger body warmer.

"Umm, I d-don't know, I wanna- I want to-", Yeonjun pressed his plum lip onto the younger's pink one, it was perfect, like their lips were meant to be on eachother, it wasn't a literally kiss, it was just a big peck.

Yeonjun pulled away, he took a deep breath before exploding his vocal chord– just kidding, he just started shouting a bit.

"Soobin, I know this is fast, I know you are gonna think me as a weirdo or whatever, think whatever you want to but I don't know why, my heart react on its own when it sees you-" this time Soobin made the move he put his lips on Yeonjun's.

Now that is the real kiss, they moved there lips not so in sync cuz this is the first time Soobin is kissing someone, so of course he had to struggle a bit, but soon he got the beat, they were on sync, Yeonjun's hands traveled from the younger's waist to his hair.

The kiss was umm, well they sucked eachother's life out, yeah there you go that's what happened there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 493 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
154K 4.8K 58
the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's middle child (txt) gets a sixth member. and...
5.2K 272 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
93K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...