His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim

2.3K 95 6
By dead_paradoxcs

Damien/Silvano walking towards Andrei's heart. (Not you, don't assume *rolls eyes*.) And for better imagination, imagine him having that black silky long hair.

Chapter 20: Ellah Jean Montalva Kim

Damien's PoV

Repeatedly glancing from the papers on my hand to my mate, a heavy sigh escaped me. Standing up, I stride towards him in which he's using the carpeted floor as a play mat.

He's playing something on my phone that's been keeping him busy for how many hours. I crouched down behind him, took a peak on his shoulder and saw him playing candy crush.

His forehead creased, brows dipped hard, and his pouty lips were twitching, as well as his nose. Too focused on the game that I assume he didn't even noticed me.

I swallowed my chuckle when he squealed and punched his little fist in the air while whisper—screaming 'yay!'.

"Eherm." he jumped from the floor and looked at me with wide eyes and open mouth when I faked a cough behind him.

A chuckle escaped me that made him blush and made me want to squish and rain kisses all over his face.

"You hungry, yes?" I asked and his eyes instantly twinkle.

"Am hungry, hehe. Can I eat mint choco for lunch?" and for the Moon Goddess sake, why would he even throw at me that sinful puppy eyes.

I mentally shake my head and cleared my throat. I'm not going to fall for that. The last time he asked for ice cream in lunch, he suffered from constipation.

"No. You'll eat vegetables and rice, I'll feed you." I sternly said and he pouted, not liking what I've said.

Stretching out my arms, I grabbed him by his bum and placed him on my hip. I heard him huffed and grumpily focused his attention on my chain necklace, quickly forgetting the game on the phone.

I shake my head and goes to the kitchen where my pack was about to start eating their lunch.

They were happily talking with each other but turned silent when we, well basically I, entered the dining room.

The ones who were about to put their spoons on their mouth immediately drop it silently on their plates and lowered their heads when I took a seat in the head of the dining table.

Placing my mate on my lap, I look around the pack that's sitting around the dining table. My baby was busy playing with my hand that he didn't noticed the quietness of his surrounding.

I raise a brow when Ralph, my pack warrior, took a glance at me. He flinched and clear his throat before forcing a smile.

"W—Wow, Alpha. It's a shock you joined us in this lunch." although nervous, he bravely said it in a more friendly way.

My brow twitch at his statement.

"Is that sarcasm I heard." his face pales and eyes widen before swallowing hard.

"Oh no! No, I mean nothing, Alpha. I—It's just, uhm..."

"It's just surprising you decided to finally join us, that's all, Alpha." a truly sarcastic voice lingered in the air and I growl lowly at Nate.

He rolls his eyes and winced when he looked at Joshua who's sitting too far away from him.

Nate warily sat on the other side of the table, opposite of where his mate was sitting. I squint my eyes when I've noticed how many times he had swallowed, his usual annoying smirky face was frowning, and keeps looking at Joshua who seems like avoiding him.

I cleared my throat and Sunshine began to fidget on my lap making me gently tighten my hold around his waist.

"From now on, I want everyone of you to be present at every commensal, and that includes me and my mate." I announced and even their heads where looking down, I can easily tell that they were too shock at my announcement.

I've never been a fan of a family or pack gathering when it comes to eating. I always lock myself in my office, finishing the papers that's needed my approvals and signatures. But now that I have my mate that's been getting close with the half of my pack, I knew he should be joining them in the times like this.

"Now, don't just gape at your food and proceed eating."

They all scurried to stand up that makes my brows twitch. Where the fvck are they going.

"A—Alpha." they called and a giggle came from my mate's little mouth when he saw them forming a line in front of me, holding different dishes that's served for lunch.

"E—Ehem, greetings, Alpha. We have vegetable salad, chicken soup, sweet and sour pork, braised beef, and mashed potatoes for lunch. What do you like to eat, Alpha Damien?" Leonel asked with Demillio on his side while they both stand beside the few pack members that's forming a line with variety of dishes in hands.

"You don't have adobo?" a tiny hopeful voice lingered in the air, making all of them look at my baby in aww and adoration.

But a gasp came from the one that's sitting in the other table. Ethereal Bloodhounds Pack has a total of 5,000 adult members, pups aren't even included. That's why we have a plenty of long tables, inside and outside the manor.

Face claim (Laun): Yoshikazu

A pale, skinny boy, around 17 years of age with big round eyes, appeared in front of us. He was beaming widely and I could assume that his eyes were twinkling.

"Adobo, you like?" he asked while clasping both of his hands in front of my sunshine.

"Adobo is my favorite dish!" my mate beams that forced me to add it in my mental note.

"You, me, like that!" the boy said after he points at sunshine then to himself before gleaming that made my mate gasp in shock.

I grunt and frown when he instantly leave my lap and goes to hold hands with the boy. Many awe and beam at the sight when they spin like crazy while holding both their hands and laughing.

Joshua appeared between the both of them and joins after. Saying he must be included in the 'party' because he loves adobo too.

And that started the fun lunch I have for the first time. Talking with my beta and gamma about the rogues that's recently been reported crossing our lands and other business. While other members were busy talking at each other and my mate and his squad happily talking about food.

My baby was happy he's not just the one who knows about his favorite Filipino dish, adobo. Yoshikazu is a full blooded human Japanese that was adopted by a couple named Jerome and Gregory, a two male warriors of my pack.

They wanted a child on their own but couldn't produce one because obviously neither of them have a womb to carry the child, that's why they decided to adopt Yoshi from the orphanage in Japan, last year.

The boy's native language was always feeding on him that's why he still couldn't get fluent in our language.

I look at my mate and my eyes travel down his tummy. He was busy laughing around other pack members talking about hilarious jokes and didn't notice my intense stare at his gorgeous being.

I look at his stomach and hope he can carry my pups in there. That'll make my life more happy and proud than it does now.

The lunch gathering was interrupted when we heard a panic shout in my mind. It seems that it's also heard by the pack who then tensed.

"Alpha, a female vampire entered the lands! She's running towards the pack manor and we can't capture her easily. She has the speed ability!" I stood up and sneer when I took a whiff of a vampire scent.

Others that were staying outside we're beginning to start a commotion. I give a nod to my beta and gamma to check out which they obliged fast.

I turn to my side and caught eyes with my mate that's been looking back and forth to the other pack members that were panicking. Confusion was evident on his face and a pout was slowly starting to form on his lip.

I stride towards him and Joshua, who was sticking to him, gave a worried face that gives me suspicion.

Not even giving him a word, I crouch down and pick up my mate who squealed in shock, immediately clinging on my neck.

"Come, we have a visitor." I announced to all of them, especially to my mate and his cousin.

"Who is it? Who is it?" Sunshine asked excitedly and my lip formed a straight line.

"You'll find out, baby." I mutter and he pouted.

When we get to step outside, my mate who's placed on my hip, became tensed. His arms that were clinging on my neck tightened and his nose was twitching, as if finding whose scent he was smelling.

He opened his eyes and my vampire side puffed his chest out in proud and joy. My mate's once hazel brown eyes turned into that beautiful glowing red eyes with specks of brown in the iris. It was twinkling and no one will ever be in joy than Silvano who seems so proud finding our other half's a half blooded vampire.

"My babyyyy!" a cheerful voice lingered in the air and my mate's body shakes in either joy or longing.

"M—Mama..." he wiggled, trying to be put down and run to his mother, but I didn't let him.

My hand tightened around his hip and gave him a side eye.

"Mr. Lourde, may I have my son? I felt terrible leaving and not coming back as soon as possible. I... I want to just hug my baby." she pleaded while her lips were trembling in sadness.

I swallow and didn't have a choice when I heard my mate sniffed until it turned into sobs.

I carefully put him down and smile at him. The pack took a step back but didn't let their guard down. We watched as they hugged each other tightly while crying.

"Are you okay? You didn't get hurt when I was away? Did somebody chased you? Oh my god, your eyes!" she was speaking in Filipino language that I'm not sure what she's pertaining to ask.

"Mama, I'm a half—blooded vampire! Did you know that? Look! Look! My fangs are so sharp." Joshua stands beside me and his intense observation could be noticed.

"I can't believe it, Aunt Ellah's a vampire." he mumbles and his fist curled into a ball.

"Y—You have my blood. I can't believe it. I— I thought..." face of panic became evident in my mate's mother.

She fidgets on the ground while looking at her son's eyes.

"Mama, what's wrong?" sunshine asked in a worried tone and Mrs. Kim look at my direction.

"I need to talk to... to your mate, baby." she said softly, all while caressing his son's cheek, then look at me again.

I pursed my lip and nod. Signalling to my beta and gamma to escort her to my office.

"Aunt Ellah." Joshua's confused voice asked.

"Joshua, let's talk later. I... I also want to tell you something before I go back to him, again." it was clear that's she's hurrying and is avoiding someone.

Just as she sit on the chair in front of my desk with my sunshine clinging on to her, she revealed what I was suspecting from the start.

"I am a full blooded vampire and was married to my late husband, Sunghoon Kim, my other half." she stated and the door burst open, in came a serious looking Joshua.

"Does that mean, my mom has a vampire blood, Auntie?" she smiled and gently shake her head while stroking his son's hair who's sleeping on her lap.

"No, sweetie. I'm adopted." she answered that made Joshua's eyes go wide.

"Y—You're what?!"

"I was adopted by the Montalva couple when they thought they won't be having a kid. Mama has some complications when she first carry a child and unfortunately, suffered miscarriage."

The office falls silent and my mate's little snore is the only thing that could be heard in the moment.

"The Montalva family knew about my blood and they still decided to keep me. They're a full blooded human and are innocent, even your mom, Ellesha. But, uhm... y—you're father is..." she trailed off and Joshua smiled at her.

"My father's a full blooded wolf. Mom told me already and dad confirmed it. Though, they were staying in dad's parents. They want to take me with them but I insisted that I'll look for Loui for you."

My eyes look at Joshua's back and mentally nod. He sure is a good brother for my mate. Maybe I could lessen my mean remarks at him. Just maybe.

"Aww, that's so very kind of you Joshy. Thank you for looking for my baby. But, as... as long as I want to be with him, I can't. I need to go back or else, they will take him, too. I couldn't forgive myself if that will ever happen." my brows dipped and cleared my throat.

"Who's holding you back, Mrs. Kim?" I asked and she tensed while avoiding my eyes.

"He's powerful as you, Mr. Lourde."

"Oh, please Mrs. Kim. Call me Damien, let's not be formal here, yes?" she beam and nod.

"Oki! You can call me Mama too! And as I was saying, son, he's powerful as you are. He kind of have a pack and many alliances too. H—He threatened to take my son if I wouldn't follow him. I... I knew from the start, when that putanginang Alejandrino tried to sold him out in the black market, his peaceful life would be in danger." did she just cursed in a different language?

That seems like it.

Joshua's shock was evident in his face but scoffed after. Shaking his head, he throw a proud look at his Aunt Ellah.

"Wait, Auntie, you knew what happened to Loui?"

"It was true, Joshy. My excuse that I'll be in Manila for a business is true, though I've never expected that Alejandrino will take my son. Before I could take a flight to Philippines, someone favored me to have a talk. And I didn't expected too that that boy was the son of the one who's holding my neck."

It just proven that what my pack witnessed was true.

"I was planning to go back home after we finished talking but when he showed his power as a vampire, with some of his people, they didn't let me pick a choice. Especially when he mentioned my baby that he'll go after him if I wouldn't go back to them."

She was once a part of their pack. That wasn't nice to hear.

"I just told him that I'll go back home to pick some stuff and go back to him. So that I could finally meet my son's mate and to check on his situation." she said with sadness in her voice while caressing her son's plump cheek.

"Dont go back to him. I and my pack, together with my pack allies will protect you from them, mostly from him. I can—"

"N—No. You can't do that because he already... claimed me..." she whispered the last two words but with my great hearing sense, I clearly hear it.

My brow arched up in confusion, how the héll does Mama was claimed by the other man if she was claimed by his other half? Second chance mate, for vampires, were never ever reported, except for us wolves.

"A—And my son's father has a bit of different nature." she added while looking down at her son then looking at me.

"What is it, mama?" I asked and she turned pink.

She told me something about Sunghoon Kim that made me seated still on my seat and Joshua dramaticaly fall from where he was sitting.

That piece of information will change everything.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 49K 57
Book Two in The Cure Series Charles Black is the alpha. He was just apointed the alpha a year ago, and he is already messing it up. A female had ent...
931K 46.2K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
15.1K 485 34
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
611K 21.5K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...