A Fakebook Lover

By lifeless_soul

Mariah Wilkerson is a shy and self conscious girl. Her life is completely changed when an unexpected friend r... More

An Unexpected Friend Request
Mark the Cutie Pie
I made a grown man cry
Love me back, please?
Fantasy Fanatic
A Shocking Past
My First Kiss
Bloody Rumours
Sour Lemon
A Dead Doppelganger
A Second Chance
A Painful Birthday Present
Heartfelt Confessions
Jumbled Mess (Mark's Point of View)
Epilogue

Undying Love

2.8K 101 19
By lifeless_soul

Mark was spooning me from behind, his strong arms were around my naked torso, making moving very hard. I leaned back into him so I could scratch him into letting me go. As I squirmed I could feel his budge poking my lower back and my moving made it harder...literally. All of a sudden Mark was hovering over me with a sleepy grin on his face; he leaned in and planted a soft kiss upon my lips. "Ready for round two?" his husky voice whispered in my ear and I shivered. "Yes, but let me use the bathroom first." He started kissing down my neck, reaching the slope of my breasts. "No can do darling," he whispered and soon enough he had me clutching the bed sheets with a sheath of sweat covering my body, moaning his name.

Valentine's Day has always been boring for me. Not because I never had a boyfriend, but because all I ever got was different kinds of teddy bears. I love teddy bears, but there is only so many teddy bears one can handle without going crazy. This year, however, was different. This year I have a boyfriend who is not only my best friend, but also the guy I have been yearning to be with since...forever maybe.

I was excited to see what he will get me, since I know exactly what I am going to get him.

"I am home!" Mark's voice yelled from downstairs and I ran downstairs. It has been a month since we have started dating and I am nowhere close to feeling anything less passionate about him. I jumped in his arms as he spun us around. He got me back on my feet and leaned in to give me a kiss that had me close to swooning.

"Wow someone's happy to see me today," Mark said, grinning enclosing me into a hug.

"I am always happy to see my handsome boyfriend." Mark held me tighter.

"You know I think I am never going to get over the fact that you're mine, how did I get so lucky?"

"Well you better believe it because I am not going to let you get rid of me so easily." I laughed pulling apart to gaze into his beautiful blue eyes, "You're not lucky I am lucky to have you because I know no one can love me as much as you do," I said sternly. "Even though you lied about that whole dating Alex thing I still love you more than anything."

Mark's face lit up when I told him I love him and he kissed me again, telling me "I love you, more" and "I love you so much," in between kisses, making me weak at my knees.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Mark, I am scared," I confessed, and he took my hand in his, linking our fingers together.

"Don't be scared my love I will be there with you there's nothing to worry about."

Mark's encouraging words gave me a little confidence as I walked to his car, ready to go face my ex-boyfriend.

My hands were shaking as I stood in front of Michael's apartment trying to ring the doorbell. Mark was parking the car and I told him I'll be okay to go in on my own. He gave me a skeptical look, but let me go nonetheless. Now, I am a scared mess, I can't face Michael on my own, I need Mark.

As in on cue, my baby walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He held me until my shaking was under control and then rang the doorbell.

Michael didn't look as bad as he did the last time I visited him, so, that gave me a little hope. He was surprised to see us, but he didn't look upset at seeing Mark and I so close together. He asked us to come in and Mark almost dragged me in.

"Hi Mariah, I am surprised you came to see me, is something wrong?"

"Uh Michael let me talk first okay? Please don't interrupt and remember that whatever I am going to say is for your benefit." He nodded his head looking very confused.

"I don't want to be the one to remind you of that but Michael the main reason why you lost Samantha was because of your drug use. It's about time you realize that you need help Michael. I didn't know Samantha, but what I do know is that if I were her I wouldn't have blamed you for my death, I would have blamed the drugs. Those drugs killed Samantha, Michael; you need to stop using them."

Throughout my speech nor Michael neither Mark said a word. I was looking at the floor the entire time I talked, so I didn't know what to expect when I looked back up. But, what I saw was very surprising. Michael was smiling and Mark was looking at me in awe and of course I could see love in his eyes for me. I love you too.

I gave them a confused look and raised my eyebrow questioningly. "Mariah, I was already thinking about going to rehab I am just so glad you care enough to tell me that. Come here give me a hug." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I never felt as relaxed in Michael's arms as I did today; maybe being friends is always what we were meant to be.

Mark drew Michael away from me and wrapped his arms around my waist possessively, making me laugh. I patted his head, "Maybe he still doesn't understand, but no one puts their hands on what's mine," he whispered in my ears.

"I am not your property Marcus Isaiah Anderson, I am your girlfriend," I retorted playfully.

"Yeah you're right I am sorry I love you baby." My heart lurched like it does every time I hear those three words come out of his mouth, directed towards me.

"I was kidding you idiot, I am all yours, and I love you more." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and almost like a reflex he encircled his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"I don't want to go all Edward Cullen on you, but you're comparing a potted plant to a tree my darling, no one can love anyone as much as I love you."

"Oh! My! God! Will you guys stop your sappy crap, let's go out to eat something I am starving." I laughed at Michael's outburst and nodded my head, following him out the door with Mark's hand intertwined with mine.

I was standing in front of the mirror in a red strapless dress, putting final touches to my makeup. Mark and I were going out for dinner because of Valentine's Day. As I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but grin at my appearance. I look, as Mark would call it: ravishing.

I have no idea where we were going to go, since it's a "surprise" and all. All he told me was to wear a pretty dress and put whatever kind of shoes on and that's it, "You don't need makeup, you're beautiful without it." Mark's words swirled in my mind, making me feel beautiful. I noticed that since I started dating Mark all my insecurities went away. He gives me compliments all the time, and wherever we go people talk about how gorgeous we look together. If I look good with such a good looking guy, I must be pretty myself.

A loud honking out the door took me out of my thoughts as I ran down the stairs to open the door. But I guess I was too late because mom already opened the door and asked Mark to come in. He honked for a reason mother; he didn't want to come in.

Mom said useless things to Mark about how we should be safe and that she can always hear us from my bedroom. I was embarrassed and blushing while Mark was boasting about his skills in bed. I have such a weirdo as a boyfriend, who talks to their girlfriend's mom about their skills in bed?

They finally noticed me as Mark took a sharp intake of breath and gawked at me, his eyes travelling from my head to toe. At times like these I usually look down and blush, but with Mark I am so confident and sure that I made eye contact with him, with my eyebrow raised. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Finally, whatever spell he was under broke and he walked over to me.

"You know how I always say you look beautiful?" I nodded my head. "Today my darling you look very sexy, if we weren't getting late for dinner I would have carried you upstairs. But, we can do that after we come back," he said grinning and I started blushing. He has no sense of shame; my mom is standing right behind him.

"Ha, are you serious? You know, sometimes I think that you only like me for my body." I joked.

"I don't like you, I love you, and I love you for the amazing person you are, your goddess-like looks are just a bonus." Mark said sternly, all the previous playfulness gone from his feature. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him, not caring that my mom was standing right there and opened my mouth to give his tongue entrance.

Mom cleared her throat, making us pull apart. We said goodbye to mom and went outside.

I asked Mark where we are going through most of the ride, but he wouldn't tell me. It didn't take us long to get there so I assumed it was somewhere close to where I live, but I didn't know for sure since he blindfolded me.

Mark opened my side of the door and carefully led me out of the door because getting a concussion would have ruined everything. We kept walking for a bit, with me tripping once in a while, but Mark didn't let me fall.

Mark halted, making me stop with him. He took off my blindfolds and I slowly opened my eyes, gasping at the view in front of me. It was the place Mark and I found one summer while hiking, my happy place. The beautiful water fall looked breath-taking, surrounded by candles and rose petals. The entire place was lit up by candles, which made it look very romantic. I spun around to face Mark and saw him kneeling in front of me. My breath caught in my throat; as much as I love him I can't get married to him; I haven't even graduated high school yet! As if sensing my turmoil, Mark started chuckling and shook his head.

"It's not what you think beautiful, I love you, but I don't want to get married yet either, so, calm down." I visibly relaxed and asked him why he is kneeling; he gave me a small, red box. Curiously I opened it and saw a beautiful ring inside, bedded over a silk cloth.

"Mark...what? You said..." I didn't know what to say, this really looked like an engagement ring.

Mark got up and took my hand in his. "This is not an engagement ring, it's a promise ring, it has our initials on the band. This is my promise to you that someday when you least expect it I will exchange this one with the real thing." He smiled, making me want to cry out of joy. He is so perfect.

"Put it on for me?" He gladly took the box from me and placed the ring on my ring finger, where it fit perfectly. I stared at the beauty in front of me, wondering how expensive it must me. I was about to ask him when he kissed me, making all my thoughts scatter away.

"Here take this." I thrust a gift bag towards him. He bounced it on his lap, shaking it as if to see what was in it. I rolled my eyes. "Open it already!" he laughed, taking out all the tissue papers. After taking out all the useless junk he finally took out his gift, which was a...basketball.

"Seriously Meme? I have a lot of those, well it's okay I guess since you are giving me sex later, so I don't mind, but you better lick..." I closed his mouth with my thumb and pointer finger, making him look like a duck.

"No you idiot," I gave him a candle. "Read what's written on this basketball."

He placed the candle close to the ball and moved it to see where the writing was. Once he found it, he quickly read it and his mouth made an 'O' shape. His eyes were bulging out, making me laugh.

"Meme...How? What? How?" Mark stumbled over his words and I grinned.

"My dad knows the coach's son, so, he requested an autograph and here you are. By the way you should like Orlando Magic, we live in Florida you know, why do you like Los Angeles Lakers?" Mark didn't answer me he kept looking at me with a dazed look in his eyes. "Don't you like it? I thought Kobe Bryant is your favorite." Without warning he pulled me in his lap, with me straddling him, and placed a very passionate kiss on my lips.

"I don't like it, I love it just like I love you baby."

After he was done telling me how much he loves me, he pulled out a picnic basket out of nowhere, which contained all of my favorite things. I guess while I was blind-folded he carried in the basket. After we were full we just lied next to each other and just talked. I was itching to touch him, so, without warning him I collapsed on top of him, startling him a little. I smiled and kissed him, and he happily returned my kiss, deepening it. We just kissed for a while, but Mark wanted more, since he was getting a little too happy down there. He all but ripped the dress out of me, kissing every inch of my exposed skin. I unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants, gawking at the beautiful creature in front of me, who sometimes seems too good to be true. And just like that, we made love, surrounded by lush greenery, rose petals, candles, and of course our undying love for each other.

A/N: so this is it! "Parting is such a sweet sorrow..." I don't remember the rest. Please check out my newest book "Fallen Angel" so far only the Prologue is up depending on how many people like it or comment on it i'll post more chapters. Okay goodnight goormorning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.7K 38
Katniss Everdeen is a 20 year old girl that has some strong feelings for her best friend. When he comes back home after a mission overseas, she decid...
40.1K 3.1K 46
Avery Merrick had definitely not enjoyed a storybook life. Growing up with a single Mother who was unstable left her in and out of Foster Homes and...
2.5K 5 34
Josh and Jennifer's love grows from best friends into a deep & passionate love as husband & wife. . Story's editing complete
1.9K 89 55
~Nyah- she's is 5'2, black, and she has a body that is to die for. She's smart, charming, and loving to children, her family, her best friend Zach an...