Haikyuu One-shots

By _KingAnxiety_

i love this anime so much this is gonna have mistakes and im not that active much but i will try to update a... More

My discord
IwaOiKage
requestss
BokuAka
kuroken
vote on ships
Kageyama Harem pt1 (mafia au)
Kageyama Harem pt2
teruyama
sakuatsuiwaoi
sorry
UshiTen
UshiTen pt.2
Update, finally

SakuAtsu

844 6 8
By _KingAnxiety_

Hey sorry for the delay i was working hard on this one i still feel like it was kinda rushed and sorry in advanced for the spelling mistakes i have spelling disabilities but i hioe you enjoy :)

This is gonna be angsty ig idk its atsumu being insecure *its also non-toxic because we stan that here*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu POV

".......mmmm.."

I woke up around 5:30am, earlier than i usualy wake up. I push myself up as i was sleeping on my stomach and look to my right where my phone was sitting, on charge and off like i expected. Every night i call omi and we stay on call all night i usualy stay on mute since i have a brother who yells at me for random things, i know he loves me though. Anyways omi always end the call first because he wake up before me due to time zones (idk if the time zones are different or not but for the sake if this they are gonna be)

I swat the comferter off my shoulders and let it fall onto my bed while i stand up putting a hand on my night stand so i dont fall over. I stand akwardly next to my night stand for a few minutes before i finally move to go over to my dresser and i pull out a pair of jeans, boxers, and socks then i walk over to my colset and get a shirt and grab a towel and go strait to my door and open it walking out and heading to the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door hanging my towel on the rack and setting my clothes on the sink while i turn on the shower, setting the teperatur to a bearable one. I pull the knob thingy up to let the shower on then strip and hop into the shower.

Steppin out of the shower, i grab my towel and start drying myself off and putting my clothes on.

Atsumu is wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a light grey tee shirt with a cactus on it and penguin socks.

I open the door and walk back to my room grabbing my phone off the charger checking the time: 6:03. I open my phone and go to messages and message omi:

Atsu💓❤️💕
Gm omi!!💝

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Gm atsu, how are you

Atsu💓❤️💕
Good! How about you?!

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Good , i've got to go bye tsumu, i love you❤️

Atsu💓❤️💕
Oki, bye bye omi love you too ❤️❤️

3rd person POV

Atsumu shuts off his phone and puts it in his pocket and walks over to his closet and slips on one of sakusas hoodies that he stole from him when he went over to his house.

The hoodie:

H

e looked in the mirror that he passed by every day and remembered why he didnt look at it. He hates seeing himself, he thinks hes fat and ugly and he thing that sakusa deserves someone better than him. He resisted punching the mirror and sat down on his bed.

The time is now 6:28 as atsumu slips on his shoes and grabs his back pack and pits in his ear buds (bc we like wired ear buds here) and walks out his bedroom door and down the stairs into the living room. He sits on the couch listening to music waiting for his brother to come down stairs and eat breakfast so they can walk to school. After a few minutes osamu walks down the steps and into the kitchen.

"Good morning atsumu"

........

"Tsumu?"

Osamu looks through the kitchen window thing to see atsumu on the couch with his ear buds in so he grabs a loaf of bread and throws it at him. Atsumu turns around and sees osamus offended face so he takes an ear bud out

"What?" (With attitude)

"I sAid good morning"

"Oh, good morning to you too" atsumu said while standing up picking up the loaf if bread that was previously thrown at him.

"Well its nice to know you listen to me"

"I was listening to music, i didnt hEAr you"

"Whatever" osamu replied going back to his bowl of cereal he was making while they argued. Atsumu hops up sitting on the counter just listening to his music.

"Soooo....." Osamu said wanting to start a conversation

"What?"

"Hows your oMi- OmI"

"Its sakusa to you, and hes doing fine, hows your RiN" they both rolled thier eyes at the same time.

"Shut up"

One thing to know about the miy twins is they both have a really nad attitude, thats where most of their fights start, they are both really stubborn.

Atsumu looks at the time, 6:40.

"Shit, samu we gotta go"

"Alright" osamu put his bowl in the sink and ran upstairs to grab his bag while atsumu walked over to the couch and grabbed his. Atsumu stood there for a minute until osamu finally came downstairs and they headed out the door making sure to lock it on their way out. As they make their way to school they meet up with suna. Atsumu is listening to their conversation while they are arguing weather pepsi or coke is better.

"I swear to you pepsi is better"

"How could you say that rin, pepsi is absolutly disgusting coke is better"

"I like sprite"

"...."

"...."

"SHUT UP NO BODY ASKED YOU"

"geez sorry, but in all seriousness i dont really care i dont really like either but if either one was offered i would drink it, it doesnt really matter to me" then atsumu walked ahead of them knowing they were gonne tell him that hus input want needed and to shut up.

Atsumu walked a little further and then finally made it to their school gates and as soon as he did he felt a vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and looked at it, upon seeing it was a text from sakusa he immedeatly opened it.

Omi- Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Hey tsumu are you free tmr

Tsumu💓❤️💕
Yeah i think so, why??

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Im gonna come oick you up at the train station at 7 today okay?

Tsumu💓❤️💕
Okay!!! I cant wait to see you!!

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Me too

Tsumu💓❤️💕
I would really like to talk more but i have to go to homeroom  bye omi, i love you ❤️❤️❤️

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Bye i love you too

Atsumu clicked off his phone and headed inside of his school excited to see his boyfriend in person after 3 months. He happily walked into his homeroom class suprised to not see osamu and suna already in there but they were probably skipping to make out. He sat down and listened to music until the ball rang.

Atsumus first 5 classes went okay, he was kind of fidgety thinking of finally getting to see his boyfriend. He is sitting at the lunch table with osamu, suna, aran, and kita.

"You seem more....jumpy than usual atsumu"

"I get to see omi later"

"omg..."

"Shut yer trap samu i dont say anything about you and suna whenever you two make out right in front of me"

"We dont do that!!"

"Yes you do!! Ive been traumatized by it more than three times!" Osamu just ignores him and kept eating his lunch.

"Why arent you eating atsumu?" Kita asked slighty concerned.

"Im not hungery, i got some snacks from one if my friends last class."

"Oh..okay just...make sure to eat somethibg when you get home, okay?"

"Okay kita-san" atsumu said and then stood up and dumped his food in the trash and walked into the school gym and outside onto the grass. He layed down on a small hill in the back of thwir school and thought to himself.

'am i getting fatter? Havent i starved myself enough?'

'omi's not gonna like me anymore if im fat'

Atsumu was almost asleep when he heard the whistle being blown to let everyone who was outside know that it was tome to come inside and be smothered in the crowded bleachers. After what felt like forever they finally released us to go to our classes. I was sitting half way through my 7th period when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the notification and clicked on it

Omi-Omi💖💓💗💝💞❤️💕
Change of plans im picking you up from school

Tsumu💓❤️💕
?
Seen

Atsumu was so confused because it takes his boyfriend 5 hours to get here and his school let out only an hour ago. He was so lost in his thoughts that he tuned out the rest if the class and hurridly grabbed his back pack and started bolting it to the front doors of the school. After a minute or two of atsumu running to the front doors he finally gets out of the building and sure enough he sees his hot germaphobe boyfriend in his normal white mask.

Atsumu starts running towrds his boyfriend and jumps into his arms and wraps his legs around sakusas waist hugging him. Atsumu lifts his head up and pulls down sakusas mask and kisses him. Sakusa didnt pull away. It felt weird to him that atsumu is the only oerson he is comfortable with, he lets him touch him, kiss him, and idk maybe fuck him too🤔.

"Are you ready for the 5 hour train ride back to my house"

"Y E S" sakusa chuckled and ket atsumu down holding his hand walking to the train station. After walkig for about 30 minutes they reach the station and waited for the train.

"Hey omi"

"Yeah"

"How did you get here so quick, you would have had to leave at like 8 or 9"

"I did, i wanted to see you, my little bee"atsumu blushed a little and kissed sakusas hand. The train arrived minutes later and they got on. During the train ride atsumu fell asleep on sakusas shoulder.

-AFTER THE TRAIN RIDE-

sakusa lead atsumu to his house while they walked in the evening air.

"The sky looks beautiful at this time of day" sakusa looked at the sky

"Yeah i guess it does"

They arrived at hus house and step in the door. They kick off their shoes and atsumu flops on the couch.

"What should we do omi-omi"

"Whatever you want to do, darling" atsumu looked at sakusa with a grin

"Get the popcorn"

They put on movies until late at night, it was around 12 whenever atsumu was getting tired and he was leaning on sakusa.

"...I wish things could be like this all the time"

"so do i tsumu....hooefully soon we wont have to travle so far to see each other"

Sakusa kissed atsumus forehead as he fell asleep.

" I love you omi"

"I love you too tsumu"

Fin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count. 1893

I hooe you enjoyed, i have read too much angst with this ship to have the first oneshot of them angst😭😭

Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 67 18
Hinata Shoyo and her friends are a well known group at an all girls school in NYC. One day they get news from the principle that their neighbor, an a...
121K 4K 22
Boy X Boy. (: Haikyuu!! fanfic. Both Kageyama and Hinata realise that they are feeling something, something beyond friendship for each other. And whe...
460K 8.1K 50
β€’This is basically a smut-book at this point β€’Ignore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread β€’Yes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...
10.4K 50 13
π™Ύπš—πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πšπšœ, 𝚏𝚝. 𝟿 πšπš’πšπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πš πšœπš‘πš’πš™πšœ πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšπš’πš›πšœπš πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš™πšŠπš›πšπš—πšŽπš›οΏ½...