Book 1: Broken (Kiba Inuzuka...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3
Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 2
Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 3
Naruto, the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 4
Naruto, the movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 5
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Sequel!!!

Chapter 73

136 6 0
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

It was mid afternoon the following day and I was walking the palace grounds with Hisui, birds chirping in the distance.

Kakashi has made plans for us to take it in turns guarding Hisui. Meanwhile, he and Hinata are investigating the previous Feudal Lord's tomb for any answers about our assassins.

"If I may ask, who taught you to sing?" I ask Hisui, gazing at her.

"My mother," She answers.

"And was she the one who gave you that crystal?" I ask, gaze flicking to the rose quartz crystal around her neck.

Hisui pauses by a large pond out back and closes her eyes as she grips the necklace in her hand, appearing saddened. "Yes, she was. It used to be hers but then she gave it to me the day before she was killed." Hisui's grip tightens on the crystal. "I'm going to find out who took my parents from me. And when I do, I'll have revenge."

I was surprised by this. I murmur, gazing up at the blue sky for a moment, "Revenge, huh...? I know of revenge." This causes the beautiful green haired woman to look at me. "There's this man I want to get revenge on for massacring my clan. One of my teammates also desires revenge and he ended up leaving our village for it."

"Why did you stay?" Asks Hisui, sounding slightly curious.

"Because I don't want to go looking for revenge, and I know it won't bring anyone back. If you try to take revenge on your parents' deaths, Hisui, then I'll have no choice but to stop you. I refuse to let anyone else fall to the darkness like Sasuke did," I say firmly.

Hisui glares sharply at me. "Stay out of things you don't understand! I will have revenge on my parents' deaths! Don't you dare interfere!"

I gasp as she turns and races off towards the woods, tears flying from her eyes.

"Hisui! Hisui, come back!" I try to call but she was already out of sight. I groan and slump my shoulders before I bite my thumb and do hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!" I slam my hand on the ground and Takeshi appears.

"What is it, Kimiko-sama?" Takeshi asks.

I say as I climb onto his back, "Hisui, my client, has taken off into the woods and she's being targeted by assassins. I need you to track her scent for me."

"Very well, M' Lady," Takeshi says before he puts his nose to the ground and starts sniffing. After a moment or two, he perks his head up, towards the woods. "Got her!"

I grip Takeshi's fur as he runs after the Feudal Lord. When we make it to the trees, they blur around us. Takeshi makes a turn to the left and I recognise we're heading for the lake at which we first met Hisui.

As we near it, a scream reaches my ears and I let out a gasp. "Faster, Takeshi!" I order.

"Very well," He says before putting on a burst of speed. We soon reach the clearing with the lake and see Hisui on the ground, stating up at a Garasu clan member who is looming above her with a glass sword, the blade glinting the sunlight.

"Get away from me!" Hisui screams fearfully.

I scowl before I unsheathe my left fan and snap it open. With a flick of my right wrist, I send out a wave of chakra infused air that slams into the man. He is sent flying back until he lands in the lake with a big splash.

Hisui gasps as she jerks her head to me when my tri coloured wolf stops by her. I gaze down at the green haired woman as I ask, "Are you alright?"

"Wh-Where did that wolf come from?!" She asks, staring at Takeshi with wide eyes.

"This is Takeshi. He's one of my wolf summonings," I explain as I dismount. I kneel beside Hisui as I examine her for wounds. "Are you alright? You're not injured, are you?"

"No. I'm fine—behind you!" Hisui cuts herself off as her purple eyes widen. I whip my head around just in time to see the Garasu clan member from before leap up out of the lake towards me, a glass sword in his hands.

"Shit!" I hiss but couldn't move fast enough. However, Takeshi was there and slams a powerful kick into the blonde man's side. The man grunts at the pain as he's sent crashing into a tree by my wolf.

Takeshi lands on the ground and bares his sharp teeth at the enemy. "I won't allow you to harm M' Lady!" He growls.

The Garasu clan member pulls himself to his feet and brandishes his sword. He lunges for the black, brown and white furred wolf who launches himself forwards to meet the man head-on.

Their bodies blur as they duke it out.

I remain beside Hisui protectively as we watch my wolf summoning battle the Garasu clan manner. I would sometimes see Takeshi attempt to bite the man, only getting him once in the arm.

There's a sudden yelp of pain from the wolf as he drops onto all fours.

"Takeshi!" I exclaim worriedly when I see his right side is bleeding. Takeshi attempts to attack the man once more but staggers due to his wound. I growl angrily. I jump to my feet and activate my Kekkei Genkai to make a dome of crystal around Hisui before I lunge for the man while unsheathing my katanas and casting the Misty Moonlight Jutsu on them, when I see he's about to strike my wolf again.

There's a couple of clangs as our blades connect. With a couple more vicious strikes, I throw the man away from me. He lands on his feet. "Don't ever harm my wolves!" I growl angrily.

We then lunge for each other and exchange vicious blows. I feel him stab my right shoulder as I deflect an attack. I grit my teeth and fight through the pain as I continue to deflect more attacks.

I jump back and do hand signs. "Wind Style: Hawk Bullet!" A hawk formed from wind shoots out of my mouth straight for the blonde man. It strikes his left side and he staggers, but rights his footing.

The man lunges for me and raises his glass sword. I go to block with my right katana but pain flares in my injured shoulder. I grunt at the pain and drop to a knee as I clutch my shoulder, which is bleeding profusely.

"Look out, M' Lady!" Takeshi warns. I look up to see the Garasu member about to slash his sword across my body.

I couldn't move in time as I brace myself.

Takeshi tries to come to my rescue but staggers and collapses due to his own wound.

"M' Lady!" Takeshi cries out fearfully.

Just before the Garasu man could strike me, there's a shout, followed by a grey blur:

"FANG OVER FANG!!" Kiba and Akamaru slam into the Garasu clan member. The force of the attack sends him rocketing backwards into the tree behind him. Kiba and Akamaru land before me as Hinata, Shino and Kakashi show up.

The Jounin puts his hand on my arm as he asks in concern, gazing at my injured shoulder, "You okay?"

"Yeah. Guess I just got a little reckless," I respond, glancing to him gratefully. "Thanks for the save." I hear a groan of pain behind me and whip my head to Takeshi as he collapses. "Takeshi!" I ignore the flare of pain in my own shoulder as I release Hisui from the Crimson Fruit and go over to my wolf, worry pounding my heart. I drop to my knees, examining his side wound. It was deep, but thanks to the training I've been getting from Hana, Kiba's sister who's a vet, I've gotten better at healing animals.

"Hisui-sama, I'm glad you're alright," Kakashi says, going up to her. "But there's something we need to discuss."

                        🗡🗡🗡

I finish healing Takeshi when Kakashi finishes explaining that they found out Hisui's parents were poisoned and that all evidence leads to Goro, who is the leader of the Garasu clan, and the Garasu clan themselves.

Ken was injured by a stray glass shuriken when he was spying on Goro and his clan members, though unintentionally. He's being treated as we speak.

"I don't believe you! You're lying!" Hisui denies as I heal my shoulder. "Goro-sama has been loyal to The Kand of Crystals ever since my parents let him in! There's no way he could be a traitor!"

"I'm sorry, Hisui-sama, but it's true," Says Kakashi calmly. "I know it's hard for you to accept, but we need to move on and find a way to stop him."

"So then... what do we do?" The green haired woman asks, casting her gaze downward.

"We intercept the Garasu clan in the palace tonight," Was all the silverette says.

🗡🗡🗡

It was dark now and after my teammates and I had dinner, we went to our positions in the Feudal Lord's palace to await for the Garasu clan to show up.

I wait outside Hisui's chambers when I hear the sounds of combat from further within the palace.

I immediately get into my stance as my hands linger by my weapons for when the enemy shows up.

Three of the Garasu clan members suddenly burst into the hall, masked and covered just like the last time I encountered them.

I unsheathe my katanas and clash them against the enemy's glass swords. Despite being made of glass, they're fairly durable.

I flow chakra to my right foot and kick one back into the wall, before ramming the hilt of my sword against the back of the neck of another. I slash my katanas to deflect a few blows from the third Garasu member.

It was then that I heard a scream from within the room behind me.

"Hisui!" I gasp. The woman I was fighting slashes my left arm. I gasp before I deflect a few blows, then slash her stomach. The woman drops to the floor. I whirl around and throw open the door to Hisui's room.

I freeze when I see her being held under the arm by Goro himself.

"Hisui!" I exclaim, rushing forwards.

"Kimiko!" She reaches for me but Goro was already leaping from the window.

"Shit!" I exclaim, just as I hear running feet.

"Kimiko!" Kakashi exclaims as he and the others appear behind me. "Where's Hisui?!"

"Goro! He took her!" I reply, whipping my head to the silverette. "I'm going after them!" I bite my thumb and do hand signs, slamming my hand on the floor. "Summoning Jutsu!" With spoof of smoke, Ace appears.

I would've summoned Arielle, but she's currently pregnant.

Before my teammates could say anything, I leap onto Ace's back and we follow after Goro in hot pursuit.

                      🗡🗡🗡

"Hurry, Ace!" I call, needing to get to Hisui as fast as I can.

"I'm trying, M' Lady!" He says, putting on a burst of speed. "I have their scent. They're at the lake."

Ace heads in that direction and it soon comes into sight. I see Hisui tied up while sitting at Goro's feet.

"So, Princess, are you ready to join your parents?" Goro was saying.

"My... My parents?" The purple eyed woman murmurs.

"Yes. Have you ever wondered how they were killed? Let me give you a little backstory first: my clan and I once lord happily in the Land of Fire, many years ago. However, during the Third Great Shinobi War, we were massacred. Then people started to forget about us. We soon discovered this beautiful island, rich with crystals. So my people and I, what remained of us, came here to find a place to call our own. With my charming personality, I was able to convince your father to let us live here, though your mother was a lot more difficult to persuade. However, overtime, I gained her trust and at the right moment, I slipped some poison into their tea and ended them!"

I grit my teeth in anger as Hisui lets out a sharp gasp of horror, Ace nearing them every second.

"You mean you... you're the one who killed my mother and father?!" Hisui demands, shock evident in her tone.

As a glass sword forms in his hand, Goro conforms with a twisted grin, "Indeed! It was I! I wanted the shinobi world to remember me and my clan! So I decided to steal The Land of Crystals from the Kishimoto family! Now, Princess... you'll die!"

Goro pulls back his sword, readying to strike the Princess who bows her head, as though she were giving up.

"Earth Style: Stone Column Spear!" Ace calls and spikes of Earth shoot up towards the blonde haired man. He looks around in shock before jumping back onto the lake, using his chakra to stand on the surface.

"What the...?" Goro murmurs as Ace stands protectively in front of Hisui, who jerks her head up in surprise.

"K-Kimiko!"

"Ah, the Sumire Princess," Goro says in recognition as I slide off Ace's back.

"I won't allow you to harm Hisui, Goro! Give it up! It's over for you," I tell him.

"Hmph! We'll just see about that! Glass Release: Glass Shuriken!" Goro flings out his arms and a barrage of glass shuriken fly towards us. I create a crystal dome around Hisui and deflect the shuriken with my katanas, while Ace uses his claws.

"Protect her, Ace!" I order before I run towards the blonde man.

Goro and I clash our blades viciously several times. I hiss through my teeth when his sword cuts my right arm. I manage to block another swipe and aim with my free sword.

Goro pulls back and we continue to exchange vicious blow after blow. I manage to land a hit on Goro's left leg before he scowls and thrusts his sword forward. I block it before I feint to his left side, only to bring my sword up to his face.

Goro cries out as my blade blurs his right cheek, leaving a deep gash there.

I go to swing my katana again but Goro was faster.

My eyes widen when he plunges his sword into my stomach. Time seems to slow as I hear Ace calling my name worriedly.

I groan in pain as I tilt towards the water and Landon it with a splash, while Goro's sword is pulled from my body.

I feel faint as I slowly sink towards the bottom of the lake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
4.6K 101 47
Now that Tsunade Senju has finally woken up from her coma, everyone is immensely relieved and is preparing for war. Ayumi and her friends have split...
816K 26.4K 46
The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones left. With his last strength, Naruto uses a...
191K 3.6K 27
Mizuki Kiyomizu appears to be your average Leaf Village Genin, but soon she discovers her life is not all it appears to be. It all starts when she go...