Creative Writing the Thirteen...

By MoonPieKook

This is a collection of random stories I have made for my creative writing class. I am planning on taking the... More

Dance Till You're Dead Intro
Dance Till You're Dead Chapter One: Why Can't We Change?
The Not So Fangtastic Truth
Do You Want to Fang Out?
Fanging Out
Ezra's Unknown Origin
Burning Passion
Dreamworld
Old Fashioned
Wingnut
Magic Coke
How to Escape a Bully 101
It's the Magic Coke's Fault
Dance Till You're Dead First Person View
The End

The Elven Creation of Elderberry and Elm Pie with Sugarcane Syrup

1 0 0
By MoonPieKook

     This pie is very famous in the elven Kuckoo village and is often eaten during special occasions. The young elflings collect the elderberry and bark while the adults collect the sugarcane and ingredients for the pie crust. The pie crust is a secret recipe closely guarded  by the elder elf who created this delicacy, Aubriana.

     First, the berries and bark are carefully washed before being prepared for the filling. The bark is graded and the sauce is made of the cane sugar collected earlier. The berries are simmered before finishing with a sprinkling of the bark and sauce.

     Once they crust is made, the pie is baked in the stone oven before being laid to cool. After about 30 minutes to an hour the pie is ready to dig in and share amongst family and friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...
996 26 17
A collection of random short stories/teasers. Please enjoy! Note- Stories might change after being published, as I might have realized I screwed some...
1.7K 9 23
This is similar to what my pal @DusktoDawn777 is doing, posting the papers/stories we are assigned to write for our Creative Writing class. This is s...
22 0 20
This is a collection of short stories written during my freshman year in a creative writing class. These are pieces with an assigned technique, but n...