A Little Surprise and More

Por dstroyr8nikh

Barry and Kara have surprise for the other. Más

A Little Surprise and More

272 8 9
Por dstroyr8nikh

Pre-Chapter Note:

Disclaimer:

All characters belong to DC Comics, CWTV and whoever they are reserved to. 

There will obviously be many deviations from canon both comics and TV show.  

I don't reside or from US and English isn't my 1st language. All the description in this story is my knowledge from TV shows or movies or fanfics as such, so bear with me. If they are not accurate just roll on with it.  

At any point of time send me a message for any queries. And do not hate this story if you don't like it then just don't read it. If any negative remarks keep it polite.  

I believe what I write isn't offensive if not all but many, if it is, I'm sorry. 

If the idea or story seems to be repeated, there is a chance for that because I've read many fanfics and I might have mixed them up. If that's the case I give credit to whomever it belongs. 

It's been long and I'd lost the inspiration to write altogether, although I somehow found myself inspired enough to write this. I'm hoping that I would write more.

Pre-Established relationship.

This is an independent oneshot that doesn't have a proper timeline to the events, so history of their relationship is entirely up to you.

-----------------------------------------------

Kara was curled in her couch absentmindedly watching the television, her mind running a hundred miles. She could sense the light disturbance in the frequency of surrounding air signifying his arrival which made her smile.

"Hey there, Danvers.", Barry greeted as he jumped into her living room via an interdimensional breach.

"Hey hotshot", she replied going to kiss him. The kiss was more passionate than he expected and she slowly started feeling his chest.

"Fiesty today, aren't we?", he asked returning the kiss with fervour.

She grinned as she slowly pulled away, hands around his waist.

He slowly took her in, it has been a month since he had met her. And she looked beautiful and cute like ever. He wondered why the statement that would make her blush in the past made her grin.

"Cute little belly, Danvers. All the donuts catching up to you?", he replied looking at her hardly noticeable belly.

'He and his brilliant CSI observational skills.', she thought to herself but controlled the grin that somehow seemed to increase in intensity and light up her face.

"It's because of you handsome.", she pecked his lips softly this time as she said. She was really horny now but wanted to have some things cleared up before jumping his bones.

She slowly went in for a hug, holding him close and put her head on his chest listening to his faster than supposed to be heartbeat. He kissed her head and waited for her to explain more as he placed his head on top of hers. This moment was all she wanted for herself in Krypton before everything happened. Sure, the dynamics has changed a lot but this moment was precious and she wanted to hold on to it for as long as possible but she needed to clear things out first. She slowly took one of his arms from her back and put over the now belly. The movement made him look down at her but she didn't look up, still enjoying the moment.

"You should know that there is a life between us Allen.", she looked up as she said this wanting to watch is reaction. The confused look on his made her chuckle. She placed one hand over his and other on his cheek slowly rubbing her thumb. "A life is growing between us that's both of us."

His superfast brain caught up to him real quick and his face lit up like hers was. "You mean?", he asked and she nodded with a huge grin on her face that could light up the entire planet. "OMG! You're pregnant?", he asked more in happiness than shock they expected it to be.

"Yes, Barry. I'm pregnant with our child.", she was crying in happiness as she observed his face which was of pure joy. He lifted her up in the air, her face above his, he looked up to kiss her and started rotating her. She giggled which quickly turned in to a peal of laughter.

Being Supergirl was exhilarating, but this moment topped every save she had ever made. It was a bit selfish but she was allowed to be. He slowly set her down both looking at the other.

"You know I love you, right?", he asked after sometime, enjoying the moment. She nodded.

"I know. And it's good to hear even after how many times you say it.", she pecked his lips. "I too love you Allen, if I didn't who will.", she made a jab at him which he was too much happy for to rebuff.

"Well, I'll never stop saying even if you tell me to.", he laughed making them sit on her couch.

"I don't think I would ever want that to stop."

Now that it's out she wanted to get into business, she moved in capturing his lips. He pulled her onto his lap and the kiss became passionate. She slowly started to grind their hips together. She slowly bit his lip and a hand traced down his chest, as she started to unbutton his shirt buttons when he pushed her a bit, making her groan. She glared at him and went to kiss him again but he stopped her.

"Wait, I have something to share as well. Now after that revelation I don't think this would be as big a surprise as I wanted it to be.", he said placing a finger on her mouth to stop her from stopping him. She looked at him in confusion. "There is a reason that I came in today. Wanting to see you is always there but there is another. Go dress up we are going someplace.", he said making her groan.

"I don't want to dress up, in fact I want to tear every single clothing between us.", she said trying to remove his shirt. The pout she gave him broke his hardly there will but this was important and he would resist her advance until after this is done.

"Fine!", she huffed and got up but was pulled down by Barry. He slowly dragged a finger up her arm making her close her eyes in anticipation.

"Later.", he whispered very slowly and bit the soft spot below her ear. They both tried very hard to separate. She went into the room to get into outdoor clothes while he adjusted his. "Where are we going?", she asked coming out of the room wearing the yellow dress she wore the first time they met making him gulp. She expected that reaction and wantedly worn it as a punishment for stopping her from going further. She slowly made a half turn making him gulp hard again. His jeans were getting tighter. He walked to her and kissed her sensitive part in her neck. This time she pulled away

"Didn't we have some place to be?", she asked him innocently making him groan. She smiled at him. He was at her mercy for today and she would fruition it to the max.

"Oh, yeah.", he took deep breaths making her chuckle. He lifted her and her hands went around his neck on instinct. As he was about to speed, he had a question, "is it safe for us to use our powers with the baby inside you?"

"I'm still invulnerable anywhere else, so it's safe to say it's ok. For the moment at least.", she said. She was vulnerable at places only he knew existed, and rest of her was still invulnerable and sun proofed.

He gave a nod and sped through National City not going at his fastest even while carrying someone. She could have looked at where he was taking her instead, she focussed on his face, admiring him. She was lucky and she knew that. She would make him know that as well.

He sped her to an alley where no one would be able to see them slowing down. They came out of the alley with Kara practically hugging his arm. They happily strolled on a sidewalk that was sparsely occupied and led into a beautiful suburban development. There were sale signs on many of the recently developed properties. Kara had seen this property being built while she flew from Metropolis after visiting her cousin a couple of months ago. She would have made an offer herself if she could afford it but being an investigative journalist paid only for her studio apartment. The area was at Goldilocks zone compared to other developments, making it perfect for families. As they passed house after house, she became excited as if she was on sugar rush. They stopped in front of an individual house, which was separated from other houses of the area. This house and the adjacent plots had sold signs. Kara took a step forward, admiring the place. She turned to look at him who in turn was admiring her.

"You didn't?!", she asked him with a smile knowing that he had bought them a house. Having a child together was exhilarating but a house to call home, she was on cloud nine. She let out a lone tear of joy and stepped to give Barry a tight hug.

"Yes, I did. And the land surrounding this house. Thought we might need extra space and some privacy.", Barry said holding her. She slowly tilted her head around to take it in, still in his embrace. "Wanna go inside?", he asked searching his pockets for the keys.

She couldn't form a reply and just nodded.

Barry took her and himself up the small steps to reach the porch. "Remember, this isn't finished yet except for minimal facilities. Once this is done, you'll love it.", he slowly opened the door.

As soon as she entered, she could feel it in her that this would be the home for her family. She withdrew from his embrace and went on to roam around the first floor to take it all in while Barry stood there admiring her as she went around smiling.

"Did you know that the place where National City exists here on my earth is barren lands?", he chuckled at her non response as she was preoccupied with the place. "Kara?", he said a bit louder making her turn around.

"Hmmmm?", she asked still in awe.

"Did yo- never mind. Want to know what the surprise is?", Barry asked her. She raised her eyebrow.

"I thought this was the surprise.", she asked confused. She was under the assumption that the house was the surprise.

"Yes, and it's a part of a bigger one.", he said and extended his hand for Kara to take. She happily took it as he led her to the basement. "The place may look similar to other houses on the outside but I made the design for interior myself."

She nodded her head still wondering where he's taking her. He stopped in front of a door which was very out of place.

"I bought the place with same geographical coordinates on my earth. It was barren land so it was not difficult. Once the process is done and house is completed, this place will have a breach room so that we can go to and from my universe. This room has a biometric lock, so that only our friends can use it.", he explained it to her and could see the doubt in her mind. "Having the breach beacon on STAR was causing security trouble. I initially had a different plan but this seemed a lot more feasible.", he said. "This place opens up to a small house which will not look out of place in my earth so now we have two houses on top of my loft there and your apartment here.", he clarified.

Kara just nodded her head in affirmation however her mind was set on a different thing.

"Where did you get the money to afford all this? I thought the money from your universe cannot be used.", she asked.

He chuckled, leave her to be practical. "It's simple because Barry Allen exists on Earth-38 now too, similarly Kara Danvers on Earth-1. And with that I was able to patent an invention that I own on my earth here, giving me a lot expendable funds. I don't have enough to offer you retirement but I'll soon make it up. Also having a close friend inside the government and a good hacker goes a long way", he chuckled at the end making her chuckle as well.

"I don't want to retire, I love working in CatCo.", she replied firmly.

"And I don't want you to if you don't want to. I was just giving the option.", he replied calmly.

They both made their way to the second floor where there was a balcony overlooking the vast backyard.

"I've ordered for 8ft privacy fences to be put around so that we need not worry about exposing ourselves.", he said holding her from behind, head on one of her shoulders.

His breath was slow and made her hot. She was on cloud nine and she wanted to make him feel that. She slowly turned in his arms and jumped up wrapping her legs around him. He stumbled a bit to balance both of their weight and put his arms around her back to support her. She gave a passionate kiss.

"Show me the master bedroom.", she said slowly and seductively their noses touching. She was pecking her way from his lips down the jawline to his neck as he took both of them to their bedroom. 'Their', he liked that.

All the times in the relationship they had done the dance, this is the first time they are doing things in human speed and this had a special appeal to him but he is sure he could say that it is for both of them. Barry opened the door to master but Kara was in no mood to look around. She would do it later, all she wanted was Barry. Now.

Barry slowly settled Kara on the bed, the only furniture at the moment and laid on top of her. Kara's hands roamed down to unbutton his shirt and this time he obliged; his hands were already pulling down the zipper of her dress.

They laid on the bed completely spent, clothes all around the bare bedroom, snuggled together. Kara had her head on Barry's chest while he was slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I would like to decorate this place.", she said not looking at him but at the room.

He was half asleep and didn't hear what she said. "What?"

She got up supporting herself on her elbows and looked at him, while he opened his eyes and craned to look at her. "I said, I want to decorate this place. I want my home to have a personal touch. Also, with my speed and strength I could do it quickly and have it ready before the baby makes it complicated for me to work.", she said.

Kryptonian pregnancies were new to them and adding a meta-human from another universe was something that was never even thought of before. So, they wanted to be careful.

He would have said ok to anything she asked but with him half asleep and ger making good points he had no other option but to agree. "Okay, but if you want any help call me. This is going to be my home too. Also, we have a lot to discuss about but I'm too tired to do that. We'll talk about it later", his voice became lower as he said the sentence.

Kara cupped his cheek with one hand and rubbed his cheek with her thumb soothing him. He slowly fell asleep. She kissed his cheek and whispered a slow I love you.

She admired him for some more time before laying her head on his chest listening his heartbeat and dreamt of a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes playing tag with Barry on the backyard while she happily watched from the balcony.

There are lots of things to discuss and plan but in that moment, it was just Kara and Barry and their soon to be little family. Home may often not be a place but a person and she really felt at home after so long and she would do anything to keep it and protect it.

-------------------------------------------------

Post-Chapter Note:

I don't think this would need a sequel, if you guys are interested do comment.

As usual comment on how you liked the fic or how you would want to change the story and such. I'm all eyes for those.

In the middle of the story, if you sensed some tone changes that's because my location changed. It seems that the physical location deeply impacts my writing abilities. So, try to ignore it as much as possible.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...