Creative Writing the Thirteen...

Por MoonPieKook

This is a collection of random stories I have made for my creative writing class. I am planning on taking the... Más

Dance Till You're Dead Intro
Dance Till You're Dead Chapter One: Why Can't We Change?
The Not So Fangtastic Truth
Do You Want to Fang Out?
Fanging Out
Ezra's Unknown Origin
Burning Passion
Dreamworld
Old Fashioned
Wingnut
Magic Coke
It's the Magic Coke's Fault
Dance Till You're Dead First Person View
The Elven Creation of Elderberry and Elm Pie with Sugarcane Syrup
The End

How to Escape a Bully 101

1 0 0
Por MoonPieKook

     Travis sweats profusely as he hides Ryan McCoy's wallet behind his back.

     "Come on you little twerp!" Ryan angrily approaches him, no one messes with one of the McCoy Brothers, especially Ryan! Travis squeaks and slowly reaches for his skateboard only to be stepped on by Ryan to hold it in place. "I know you have my wallet!"

     "Uh..." Travis gulps, he only wanted a super secret totally not off brand Coke. "N-No? I don't?"

     Just then, his blond bowl cut hair suddenly turns into...A MEGA ULTRA HAIR SPIKE! Ryan's eyes widen under his long bangs in shock.

     "What the hell?! Ew, what's wrong with you!"

     Travis laughs realizing what power he harnesses now. "You are no match for me now for I, The Great Travi, have hair lying powers!"

     Before Ryan could say anything Travis headbutts him into the sun, then his hair turns into a propeller and flies away. Later that day, he commits identify theft.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9K 115 84
I begun writing those stories a long time ago. This is a compilation of short stories I've been working on since my college years, when I was in clas...
1.7K 9 23
This is similar to what my pal @DusktoDawn777 is doing, posting the papers/stories we are assigned to write for our Creative Writing class. This is s...
43 3 9
Dark short stories. Many of them will be for competitions, but others are just to clear out things I need to clear up. Each chapter will be a complet...
3.7K 231 36
These are poems, short stories and essay's I've written for my online poetry class and creative writing online class. I'm also going to post the stor...