๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐œ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ (๐ข๐ข)
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜~๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐˜~๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

7.7K 237 24
By erwenc_

Chapter 64

Eternity ~ 4ever Falling

"I can't believe the school suspended such an intelligent student. What a loss." Katerina said in disappointment. We were all sat at the vast table, having dinner.

"A complete loss. Ocean deserves a better school, like the new school that Sawyer Adams recently opened up here in Singapore, West Academy. He's a good friend of Lara's so we know there won't be any disappointments." Sienna held up her fork from the lasagne she was having.

"Ah yes, we're taking Lyra there for preschool next week." Katerina smiled widely.

"We might just take all our kids there then, Hali and Kalani need a new preschool anyway," I shrugged my shoulders while taking a mouthful of my Salad Niçoise. It was my all-time favourite.

"Is anyone home?" Aiden's voice echoed in the dining room and as soon as I heard squealing, I grinned widely.

"Mommy! We're back!" Kalani was the first to run up to me, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck when I carried her into my laps.

Kalani was more of Mommy's girl, and I wasn't sure if it was because I had named her or because she was actively involved in a lot of girly activities.

She had light yet cascading lengthy brown hair, bright copper brown eyes, pink pouty lips and a cute, short stature. In contrast to Hali, she was often appareled in skirts and dresses, and she loved getting a new hairstyle every day.

Hali and Kalani were identical twins with different hair and eye colours. Dr. McCain had mentioned that it was quite normal for them to be like that, and that it wasn't the first occurrence to him.

Hali was the quiet one, different to her bubbly sister. She had dull grey eyes, onyx shoulder-length hair, the same pink pouty lips and she loved wearing shorts and jeans a lot.

Hali was equally conscious of her appearance, but she didn't like getting her hair done. She loved having it tied in exactly the same way as her father's.

"I'm so glad you're back, I missed you so much." I kissed her forehead as Hali also ran towards me.

"Mommy, Dad got me a guitar." She beamed as I carried her as well. I adored my little girls so much. They were my world.

Their contrasting personalities always brought a certain vibrance to the family. Ocean adored both of them so much and it was always interesting whenever the three of them were playing or doing any sort of activity together. It was a bigger playhouse whenever Sienna's kids, Rhea and Lyra were over.

Even though Rhea was my sister, she had decided to continue staying with Sienna because after the divorce, she was all alone in the mansion whenever her kids were over at their father's place.

Rhea was fifteen now and as expected, she had been assimilated into the modeling industry and had started being featured in some part-time photoshoots at an early age.

She was undoubtedly beautiful and we were proud that she was making a career for herself at an early age. Sienna and Yves managed her bank account for her.

"That's great. You're going to be having guitar lessons soon, hey?" She nodded happily with a proud smile.

"Hey sis," Rhea came over to hug me and I kissed her cheek.

"Hey. How was school?" I probed.

"It was good, I just have a lot of assignments." She responded with a shrug.

"And how's that boyfriend of yours?" Sienna smirked.

"What? I don't have one-"

"I saw you kissing some blonde guy just last week by his car and it was parked in the driveway at home, or was I dreaming?" She raised her brows as Rhea blushed.

"He's okay." She said faintly while moving to sit next to Sienna.

"What's his name? You should invite him for dinner," Rhea gaped at Katerina's statement.

"Yeah, I'm interested in seeing him too. I wanna know if he's serious about my sister-in-law," Aiden added while stroking Lyra's hair, who was now in his laps. Lyra was an exact replica of Aiden, especially the brunneous hair and eyes.

"Jeremy-"

"How old is he?" I inquired curiously.

"Um, he's seventeen-"

"And hot. Like smoking hot," Sienna nodded and we all gave her a concerned look. She raised her hands in surrender with a laugh upon deciphering our reactions, "just saying y'all. Just saying."

"You're likely to seduce the poor kid," Aiden pointed his fork at her. He had already begun eating his specially formulated and famous salad. He had gone completely vegan this time and none of us were surprised.

"Nah, I'm not that desperate." She smacked her lips together in distaste.

"Yeah well-"

"You guys have started dinner without us," we all turned our heads to face Charles and Yves walking towards us. They both looked handsome, particularly Yves.

He was in a dark shirt, the first few buttons unpinned to give me a glimpse of his broad, perfectly sculpted chest and blade-sharp collarbone.

His hair was untied and a few waves fell across his beautiful face. And he was still colossal as always. And still so breath-taking. He was mature in a very sexy way that turned me on.

"The food was too good," Katerina said with an apologetic glance.

"I can see that." Charles chuckled before moving over to settle in the empty seat next to Sienna. Now that I knew they were together, I found them quite adorable together.

He was truly head over heels for her and it was evident in the way that he stared down at her with a smile of pure admiration. He whispered a 'you look so gorgeous' and her cheeks brightened while she nudged him away.

"Evening baby," Yves murmured to me and I tilted my head up to meet his captivating, intense gaze.

"Evening Yves," I giggled as he took Hali into his arms so as to reduce the strain on my arms.

"How was your day?" He asked innocently, his poker face giving nothing away about his true feelings beyond the façade as he stroked Hali's hair.

"It was okay. Oh, and Ocean was kinda suspended, but we decided to remove him from the school." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What happened-"

"Oh I'll tell you what fucking happened. Ocean's uneducated teacher reported him to the principal about challenging him concerning the aspect that a circle has an area while the teacher justified that it didn't, according to the syllabus. Benny said she was going to be suspending him and I ended up cussing her out. Yeah anyways, take him to West Academy, he's better off." Sienna didn't hesitate to narrate the story.

"I had been thinking of transferring him, and I was going to discuss it with Isla." He placed Hali down when she started wiggling. She called her sister and I let Kalani go. They both collected Lyra before going to the playroom upstairs in their vast bedroom.

"Where is he anyway?" Aiden questioned as Rhea left the table when there was a knock at the door, her phone secured in her hand as she did so. Sienna allowed her to express herself as a teenager and I didn't mind as her older sister. Rhea was very responsible.

"Probably doing some work, or reading. No in between." Sienna responded nonchalantly.

"Good evening Ms. Isla. Good evening Mr. Yves. Good evening everyone." Thalia, Ocean's best friend shyly and hesitantly walked into the vast dining room.

"Good evening Thalia." We all chorused.

She was a tiny yet extremely beautiful little girl but for some reason, she had trouble making friends. She had her imperfections and she was a very quiet girl with zero confidence, and maybe that's what Ocean was drawn to.

He often told us about her and we took it with a pinch of salt, until we went for Ocean's consultation and during that consultation, there had been a fight in his school cafeteria, reported by one of the school officials to the principal who had been taking us for the consultation.

I had never seen Ocean react so fast, sprinting out of the room and heading to the cafeteria. We all followed behind and when we got there, he was already taking action.

His arms were wrapped around a little person, and all we could see was a mass of red, silky hair and the tiny quivering body.

"You should be ashamed of taking her lunch. That's why you don't have any friends, and probably why your parents don't care about you. Ypur existence is a mistake." Ocean spat at one of the vile-looking guys surrounded by three other boys.

"Ocean came to save his little girlfriend again, she never stands up for herself. I'm teaching her to-"

"If you ever touch, disturb or do so much as talk to her again, I will break your bones. Leave her alone." Ocean was extremely serious and defensive and that's when we were first introduced to Thalia Dawson.

She was a very sweet, obedient and diligent girl, and she often studied with Ocean- in fact, they did everything together. They played sport together, watched TV together, ate together, did homework together, went out to places together, worked on projects together and so much more. It was interesting how inseparable they were.

We eventually met the parents and we instantly clicked. Veronica and Jax. They were such supportive, loving parents and even though Ocean was male, they just wanted their daughter to be happy, and therefore, they were quickly assimilated into the family.

Ocean was good for Thalia: he was very brave, intelligent, gentle and kind. She was very fragile so we were certain that he would take great care of her.

"Hey Thali," We heard Ocean speak as he descended the stairs. They both embraced each other for a long time and I cooed.

"They're going to be fucking soon when they get older, watch the space." Sienna pointed her spoon at them.

"It's pretty obvious. He is head over heels for that beautiful midget." Aiden smirked widely as both Ocean and Thalia left.

I smiled in amusement, but that soon turned into a gasp when Yves' hand suddenly squeezed my bare thigh. Everyone turned their heads in my direction and I cleared my throat, waving my hand in dismissal.

"I just realised something, don't worry about me." I spoke, forcing a smile when Yves squeezed my thigh even harder. I knew that he was doing this as revenge for the lingerie pictures and nudes I sent him earlier that day.

I bit my lip hard when his huge cold hand slipped underneath my skirt, his long fingers pushing my panties aside as he began to rub my already soaking pussy slowly with the tender pad of his thumb.

"You're not going to make a sound, and you're not going to cum, do you understand?" He murmured deeply against my ear, biting my earlobe when no one was watching.

I nodded slowly as he chuckled darkly, pacing the circular motion and applying more pressure.

"Say yes Daddy. Say it Isla," he growled as he pinched my clit. He was putting me through agony this time.

"Yes, Daddy." I whispered and he hummed in satisfaction, trailing his finger between my wet folds before skillfully dipping his finger into my heat.

My mouth gaped and I stiffled a moan as my legs widened a little, allowing him room to finger-fuck me. Ruthlessly.

He thrust his finger slowly into my vagina, my walls clenching around him in deep arousal. A small hiss escaped his lips and he increased his speed, his thumb massaging my clit simultaneously and I felt so alight. So alive.

But I could barely react.

And I even had to fake another smile when Sienna gave me a concerned gaze. She averted to Yves, who looked unsuspicious as he casually and nonchalantly sipped his white wine. He was killing me this time, and I was going to ride his dick until he was numb as a true punishment on my part.

"Stop, gosh," I sighed, tilting my head back as he added the second finger, pistoning them into into me harder and faster. My womb was already stirring in discomfort and the tension was increasing with each passing second.

"No baby, this is what you wanted, hmm? Take your husband's fingers like a good girl, we're just getting started." His voice was sinister as he nevertheless continued, discreetly kissing my neck.

"So we have an announcement to make." Charles and Sienna stood up while holding hands, commanding everyone's attention at once. Yves momentarily slowed his movements, but he didn't stop rubbing my sensitive clit.

"So, we'd like to openly announce to the family that we're together. We have been for almost two years now." Charles spoke and everyone except me gasped.

"Two years?! Get away man," Aiden covered his mouth in bewilderment.

"Charles? You picked Charles as your new man?" Katerina's eyes widened.

"Well yeah, he has changed and I really love him." She looked up at him and he kissed her forehead.

"I'm surprised you've settled down. So proud. Congrats Charles," Yves spoke calmly with a small smile, and he gave me a side glance, acknowledging my venomous glare.

"Isla, did you know about this?" I was startled by Aiden's question.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I found out this morning." I said in a brave voice as Yves finally pulled his fingers out. I was already perspitating and I had been so close.

"Don't play with me like that next time, or I will be eating you out on the table, in front of everyone. I mean it." He spoke in a chilling yet sexy voice.

"Oh yeah? If that's the case, then look forward to more naked pictures of me."

___________
Chile Daddy Yves
just does it for me I swearr-
Anyways, thank you for
the 25K, its so funny how
we were at 9K just last week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 50K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
2.1K 51 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
34K 2.2K 53
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษดs MATURE CONTENT 0ฯ€ly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...