Getting To Know The Future

By mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

15

9.5K 377 311
By mnn_mnn_mnn

<15 On & Paseton>

[HOW ABOUT WE LOOK AT THE WIKI OF CALE'S CUTE DAUGHTER?] The goddess of time said in joyful tone.

The place already become gloomy and they need to keep things okay.

"It's me nya?" On's tail waged in excitement. She's kinda curious what's on her wiki.

"I see, then let's do more." TCF Cale also retorted to ease the gloomy atmosphere of the place.

"Cale really have cute children, aren't he?" TBOH Cale nervously said with forced joyful voice. He don't really like to witness something like this, specially if it's about his family.

"I never thought you would have kids." E2 Rok Soo also commented. It's the truth, he now don't have plans on having kids.

E1 Rok Soo just 'tsk'.

NAME
On

"You're so beautiful noona!" Hong commented and On just rubbed her face to him.

"You're also handsome." She complement her brother.

"How about me?" Raon asked.

"You're handsome too." She answered.

"Of course, I am great and mighty afterall."

The cute conversation of sibling make them smile and chuckled. The gloomy atmosphere finally vanished but both Deruth are still dazed.

RELATIVES
Hong (younger brother)

AFFILIATIONS
Cale Henituse
Henituse Family
Molan Family
Fog Cat Tribe

"Are you happy that you learned from Ron?" TCF Cale asked. The two cats stilled, they still haven't talked about them learning the skill and techniques of Molan Household.

"We do." On answered.

"Good, just make sure you don't get hurt." He patted the two cats.

ABILITIES
Fog

"She's actually very unique." TCF Eruhaben said. "She's the one who caught my attention after Cale Henituse who carries multiple ancient powers when we first meet."

TCF Cale nodded. "I agree, fog is very rare."

If On is in her cat form now, she's probably look like a tomato because she's been blushing from the compliments.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE
10 (start)
12 (current)

PLACE OF BIRTH
Eastern Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Fog Cat (mutant)

"I never heard about mutant cat tribe." TBOH Eruhaben said.

"They can't go berserk but they are powerful." TCF Eruhaben said.

The siblings are still sad about not being able to go berserk specially that they were looking forward for it, but they already accepted it.

GENDER
Female

EYE COLOR
Gold

HAIR COLOR
Silver (as Cat)
Grey (as human)

"I haven't saw this kids in human form." TBOH Mila commented.

"Can you transform in your human form?" TBOH Dodori asked in excitement. He still young and exited about the world.

"Nya?" The two look at TCF Cale, asking for permission.

TCF Cale raise his eyebrow. "Do what you want."

"Nya!"

"Nya!"

They run and went to the door, they went outside while the people are exited to see how they look at human form.

Personality

She is one of the few mature, clear headed characters around Cale Henituse. When they first met, she didn't trust Cale at all and tried to protect and prevent her brother from begging him for aid, until Cale won over her trust with repeated gifts of food and medicine.

"WHAT DO MEAN ABOUT FEW MATURE AND CLEAR HEADED PEOPLE AROUND CALE?" TCF Rasheel shouted.

The other are already laughing and chuckling about the statement.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING US THAT THEY ARE LOT OF IMMATURE! WELL TO TELL YOU I AM NOT IMMATURE-" He was unable to continue to shout when he received a glare from TCF Eruhaben and TCF Mila.

"It didn't even say your name kid!" TCF Eruhaben said and almost rolled his eyes to the dragon.

"Oh?"

"You're clearly not one of those clear headed and mature." TCF Mila shake his head.

"Cale-nim am I mature?" TCF Choi Han asked.

TCF Cale just look at him, he really looks like a puppy in Cale's eyes right now.

She has a keen sense of sensitivity. Because no one else was as sharp as On, Eruhaben, Raon, and the others trusted her fully.

"She's a very talented child and a trustworthy older sibling." TBOH Mila smiled.

Appearance

Cat form
Small enough to sit in Cale's arm with her brother. She has silver fur and golden eyes.

Human form

She is a young girl with grey hair and golden eyes.

As they finish reading the text, the large door also opened. Two young kids entered the hall while smiling.

"Beautiful."

"Cute."

"I want kids."

"Handsome."

"Can have them?"

"No."

"Wow."

On, a beautiful girl with gray hair and golden eyes is shyly smiling while walking. She's taller that normal height in their age. She's not wearing a dress but a black short that almost reach his knees, a white simple but elegant long sleeve, pair of black boots and her long hair is tied tightly in a ponytail. This what she wear when she's in training in human form.

Hong, who's very exited was happily walking while holding his sister's hands. His red hair is styled up cleanly and his golden eyes that is almost shining. He is wearing a black short same as his sister but with suspenders, a simple and manly long sleeves and black boots.

They looks like twins, both beautiful and handsome.

"Come here." They both walk towards TCF Cale where there's already another two seats beside him.

The crowd are just staring at them.

History

She and Hong tried to sneak into Cale's life in the Henituse Estate as cats, but Cale recognized them as the children he had met in the slums because of both their appearance and their smell.

"Good job." Cale praise them. They smiled at him.

Cale didn't have thoughts of taking them if they didn't move first.

On was a mutant Cat who had the blood of the ruler of the Fog tribe.

"Mmm." TBOH Litana hummed.

'That kid On is likely a born ruler, a queen of it's tribe.'

On and Hong escaped from of the Fog Cat Tribe. Although they were the successors to the Fog Cat Tribe's ruler, the Tribe's elders believed that the siblings didn't have any abilities and tried to kill them. Since then, On has become the elder sister of Hong and Raon, and takes care of them. She is more mature than Hong and Raon (and many others in Cale's group), and is able to understand more of what Cale is saying/thinking. Unlike others, she doesn't think of Cale as a saint.

"WHO THINK OF ME AS A SAINT?" TCF Cale felt horrified at the thought that there's someone in his people look at him as a saint.

"I DON'T THINK OF YOU AS A SAINT! YOU'RE A GOD!"

'No! You're not one of my people!' He thought.

"But Young master Cale." TCF Cale felt his body frozen when TCF Jack shyly talked to him.

"No, stop." He raise his hands. "I understand-"

"Choi Han?" Unlike the always thing that happened, Choi Han is not looking at him even in his direction. His back is facing him.

"Choi Han?"

He just ignore his call.

"CHOI HAN!"

"C-cale-nim..."

"Your not one of them right?"

"C-Cale-nim..."

TCF Cale frozed at Choi Han's unsure answer. TCF Alberu laughed reached his ears. He just look blankly at the crown prince who's almost tearing up on laughing just like the other beings.

Abilities

She has the power to create fog. Her ability works well with her brother's, creating poisonous fog. She is also able to manipulate the fog into many different forms. After seeing the Poisonous Snow Storm in silver spear-men, she turns her fog into something similar to snow.

"How talented."

It's later learned that she is extremely powerful, even for a Fog Cat Tribe member.

On feel proud to herself, she's happy that's the result. She's been training so she can protect the people around her.

She can use her fog without any limit but it is difficult to control.

"Even his kids are scary." TBOH Choi Han commented and stopping himself from bashing the head of his other half who's almost hugging him, hiding from his Cale-nim.

Trivia

It's surmised that her name is based off of the Chinese character "On" meaning "conceal" because her attribute is fog.

"That's clever."

"Indeed."

Quotes

"I wish you would stop having such weird thoughts." (To Cale)

"But I don't have weird thoughts." TCF Cale said, recovering from shocked.

On just look at him in disbelief.

"I don't think you will get hurt. You do not need to worry." (To Cale)

"She sounds really mature there." TBOH Rosalyn said, as if On is a big sister to Cale.

"I want to make my fog like this snowstorm."

"The gold one is Eruhaben-nim's, nya, you'll probably turn to dust if you touch that one, nya. The red one is big sis Rosalyn's masterpiece and you will mm, leave this world by being melted by lava if you touch that one nya." (To Cale)

TCF Cale just sighed when he remember the multiple barriers that surrounds his bed before when he woke up from sealed god test.

"Amazing aren't they?" On commented.

"What On is talking about?" TBOH Lock asked.

"Kid, it's just a barrier." TCF Eruhaben said.

"Yeah, just a barrier to protect young master." TCF Rosalyn said to TBOH Lock.

TBOH Alberu just look at them with deadpan look.

[That's the end of the more mature kid than the other wiki.]

TCF people snorted and frowned at the mocking voice of god of death. 

[Next!] He look at the sun goddess with disbelief.

[Go back already.]

[No!]

NAME
Paseton
파세톤

"Brother!" TBOH Witera smiled when she saw his picture.

She look at TCF Paseton and hugged him. She's happy his alive in the future.

TBOH Shickler smiled at the interaction. He still remember how her daughter almost went crazy finding his brother, just like him.

RELATIVES
Shickler (father)
† Unnamed Mother
Witira (older half sister)

OCCUPATIONS
Prince

"Prince of the ocean."

"His handsome."

AFFILIATIONS
Whale Tribe
Cale Henituse

ABILITIES
Berserk Transformation

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MARITAL STATUS
Single

"Ahem."

"Will you-"

"Stop that!"

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Half Whale
Half Human

GENDER
Male

EYE COLOR
Blue

HAIR COLOR
Blue

"Why does whales are so beautiful and handsome?" A noble asked who's really whipped in their beauty.

The youngest child of the Whale King Shickler, Paseton is not a pure blooded Whale and as a result has had a difficult time living in the ocean. He's the only mixed blood in the Whale Tribe.

Both Shickler look at TCF Paseton, he looks calm and didn't even flinched at the revealed truth in the screen.

Appearance
Like all whales, Paseton's appearance is described to be beautiful. He seems to be in his early 20s by appearance.

"This long-haired man really lived up to the stories about how the Whales were so beautiful that they made elves look like squids. Such a beautiful man was looking at Cale."

"How are we be compared to squids?" An elf asked in disbelief.

"That's fine, elves are more beautiful than humans." The elf laughed.

He has blue hair and sea-like blue eyes. Cale says his face is slightly similar to the Whale King Shickler. Whale skin is typically "flawless and beautiful, it was also extremely tough", but since Paseton is a mixed blood, he did not have tough skin and was susceptible to mermaid poisoning.

"T-thank you young master-nim." He tucked his hair in his ear. His blushing at the complement he received.

'Why is he acting like this?' TBOH Archie asked in confusion.

While Witira is a very large 15m humpback whale, Paseton's whale form is very small and weak comparatively. He is also a humpback whale.

"But he's still strong." TCF Cale said and shivered. He still remember how they fight in the water.

History

Original Plot
In the original story Paseton died due to the mermaid's poison. His body was never found.

TBOH Witera gulped, she feel like her eyes is tearing again. She have been finding his body for years now even she knows there's no chance.

"Noona." She was back from her thoughts when TCF Paseton called him. "I'm here."

She just hugged his younger brother.

TCF Witera and Shickler feels more thankful to TCF Cale. They might be also like them when Cale didn't help Paseton.

Current Plot

Cale first encountered Paseton in the underwater cave where he obtained the Dominating Water, he had been poisoned by mermaids and pleaded with Cale to save him as he had something he had to accomplish. Cale agreed to help him and had Raon take them back to where they were staying, where Cale used mermaid blood to rid him of the poison.

Afterwards, Paseton returns again in whale form when Witira in her whale form confronts Cale. He shouts that Witira musn't kill Cale, without knowing that Witira only means to talk.

"Hihi sorry." TCF Paseton scratched his head and awkwardly smile at TCF Witera who's looking at him with dead pan look.

It's revealed that Paseton was poisoned while being chased by the mermaids. He was being chased because he had discovered the source for their sudden increase in strength. They believe it to be in the Forest of Darkness, in Henituse territory.

"I wonder what young master actually did in Forest of Darkness that time." TCF Hilsman asked. The forest is still not that cleared that time.

TCF Choi Han who heard it just frowned, he should not really left Cale Henituse. He will do something big everytime.

Relationships

Shickler
The Whale King holds a lot of affection for Paseton despite him being weaker or mixed blood, as he was distressed in the original events of 'Birth of a Hero' where Paseton dies from mermaid poisoning. He states that:

"If that child was still alive, I would pass the throne to my daughter and go live in the human world with him. I feel like that child would have been happy if we did that"

"Father." TBOH Witera smiled at TBOH Shickler who's face is kinda red.

"Father, are you also planning that?" TCF Witera asked.

"Mmm, I do." TCF Shickler felt a little bit embarrass.

"Then you can, when I will be the queen you can live in human world with Paseton." She said in sincere look at voice. She feel like that would be better and Paseton would be not live that hard life.

"Noona!" They just ignored Paseton.

Battle Skill

He uses a sword during battles as his main weapon of choice. His sword has a whirlpool at its end.

"That's cool." TBOH Choi Han commented.

"Let's fight later." TCF Choi Han said.

"No." TBOH Choi Han knows how weak is he compared to him, he will only lose.

"I didn't say you can say no." TCF Choi Han smiled mockingly.

"Fuck."

[And that the end of Mr. Prince of the sea's wiki.] She excitedly said.

[Let's immediately have the messages so you can have your break.]

"Finally, I want to sleep." TCF Cale and E2 Rok Soo said in unison.

FROM: ANAK_UDIK

"You could call me Anadik or A.U for short or maybe just Ana is fine

"Then Ana it is." TBOH Cale said.

To TBOAH Cale: how are you i hope you are fine and happy also i want to give you this for who know how long.

A light flashed in TBOH Cale's table, later it was showed what is it. It's a Liontin with picture Of Jour Smiling with baby Cale in her hand inside the liontin.

"Mother." He whispered and touched it.

"Wow, I'm really cute before." E1 Rok Soo said when he look at it.

TBOH Cale ignored him. "Thank you, Ana."

To Kim Rok Soo and TCF Cale: i pity you both also Kim Rok Soo how is you and your 'neice' and Cale... Please stop being so dense and i'll give you 10.000 gold coins

"Thank you, I love you." TCF Cale answered fast when he received a money.

"I'm starting to get afraid, someone might scam him with money in the future." E1 Rok Soo said and look at TCF Cale.

"Huh that won't happen." TCF Alberu said.

"Why?"

"You can't easily scam a professional scammer."

To TBOAH Deruth: i am very angry at you for what you did to TBOAH Cale in the past but please could you at least hang out with Cale sometimes... Im being honest right now are worried about your eldest child mental health.

"I would do that Miss Ana. Thank you." TBOH Deruth silently thanked in his mind, his afraid to voice out.

To TCF Deruth: the same goes for you but i guess.... You already did a good job with your relationship with Cale so.. i know i will regret this later but.... Thank you for making Cale feel he had a father.. a REAL father he could trust and here a gift from little Jour from my dimension.

TCF Deruth received a flower with a ring cover with a paper saying for Deruth.

"Thank you." That's the only thing he said but his happy.

TCF Alberu: i could say at least Cale will be with you as a caring brother and hope you didn't regret being his Hyung.

TCF Alberu smiled. "I don't regret being his hyung, but I regret letting him do some works." Not because he pity Cale but he pity himself, when Cale work is equal to more paperworks.

FROM STAROFESTELLA

"[ Constallation 'Star of Estelle' is looking at Cale's and the children ]

[Constallation 'Star of Estelle' says " Yahoo~ I hope you can achieve your dreams. And children can i ask you a favor please stop your father from sacrifice his own body every war it giving me a headache and have a healty and fun live children don't have to worry about the problem let the adults take care of it. ]

[1.000.000 have been sponsored to Kim Rok Soo's and TFC good people]

"How can we do that?" Hong asked to his siblings.

"Maybe imprison human in the villa and let him do nothing." Raon answered.

Cale who heard it feels his lips went up. On who witnessed it just shake his head, that means dream come true to Cale Henituse not imprisonment.

[Constallation 'Star of Estelle' says Hi!]

[Constallation 'Star of Estelle' send a message to Cale's & Kim Rok Soo's and Witira]

[ Cale's and Kim Rok Soo's :
Nice to finally see you~ i hope you erase you're habit of sacrificing yourself. I hope you can get your dream to come true~

*To children: Please take care your father he has low self estim

"I am really not sacrificing myself." TCF Cale mumbled with a frown.

"I'm not sacrificing, I'm just being selfish." E1 Rok Soo said. Well exchanging soul without permission is a act of selfishness for him.

"Thank you! Love you!" TCF Cale finally received his share of money.

TCF! Witira:

KYAAAAAA♡♡♡♡ I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU. YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL. YOU'RE MY FOURTH FAVORITE CHARACTER AFTER CALE AND THE CHILDREN I HOPE I CAN HUG YOU. ]
[Sponsored 100 Bilion gold coins to Cale's , Kim Rok Soo's , and TCF! Witira]

"100 b-billion gold c-coins." TCF Witera felt like her soul just left his body.

"Oh wow, more money." She just look dumbfounded at the calm TCF Cale Henituse.

"I-is this legal?" TBOH Witera asked in shocked.

[Can Estella come here too?] The sun goddess asked the god of death.

The god of death just 'tsk." [Even I say no I can feel her already.]

As he finish what he said a blinding light appeared in front of boh Witera's table.

A beautiful blue haired lady with blue eyes just like Witera appeared. She is wearing a dress like a chinese cheongsam Cale can see in the tv before.

Her eyes glimmered in happiness when she saw two Witera in front of her. He walked closer to them, her gold heels are clicking the floor.

[Can I hug this beautiful ladies?] She politely asked with her soft voice.

"S-sure."

"N-no problem."

The two next queen of the sea was awed by the beauty of the woman they believe that a god.

They stand up and walked towards the woman.

[I've been dreaming about this!] She squeeled and immediately hugged the two ladies that her favorite.

[You can't do that for long! They might get sick.] The sun goddess said, her aura is not that controlled.

[Oh, my apologies. I love you two!] She said and immediately walked away from them with happy smile.

She summon two boxes she prepared by herself and went to Cale's table. She put them in front of the kids.

[Cookies for Cale Henituse's kids.] She smiled at the kids that look exited.

She meet TCF Cale Henituse's gaze, he stoic as usual. She smiled and winked at him, he didn't even change expression. She chuckled at that.

She remove his gaze at Cale and got a little bit shock when he meet TCF Choi Han' deadly glares.

<15>
Thank you!

SENDING MESSAGE(S) TO OUR CHARACTERS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSE. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MORE MESSAGES.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING AN EFFORT TO WRITE MESSAGE.

ps: that's not still the
last messages,
there's one
more batch then
the message series
will end.

Gonna start another twist sooner!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
965K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
258K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...