Lost

By animecrazy007

"Don't die on me!" He screams holding her hand as if his life depends on it. "I'm sorry..." Her eyes drifts... More

Kaori Uchiha
Konoha
Metal Lee
Girls VS Boys
Mitsuki
Tadeo
Pervy geezer
Haru
Return to Konoha : 1

Academy

847 31 1
By animecrazy007

I was currently running at my top speed to catch the train since I woke up really late. Because, Ryu didn't wake me up.

How is it my fault you woke up late? You should wake up on your own, kid.

Shut up, stupid dragon. You know, I'm used to sleeping in.

I'll take Tadeo to hospital after school today. I'm sure he'll be very happy after getting his leg treated.

*Train sound*

I landed on the top of the train's bunk.
I saw a hole on it so I passed through it easily. Why is this train so empty?

Near the door, I saw five kids altogether. Two of them were holding one blondie while one was holding another glasses boy. That blondie seems familiar.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" The blonde boy talked.

"Me?" I asked pointing a finger at my face.

"Yeah, yeah, you.. What's a girl doing here?"

"Are girls not allowed to use trains in this village?"

BAM!!

A part of train suddenly separated itself from the whole. "What do we do now?" They all panicked.

"Let's jump onto the other one."

"Let's go." The glasses one finally spoke up.

What the hell is going on here? I just wanted to have a peaceful train ride.

"Where do you have to go, Missy?" One of the boys asked me.

"Umm.. academy."

"Great,  we're going there too. Just stay with us here."

The three boys jumped to another bunk of the train.

"I'll take three of us to the academy." I saw the blonde boy getting close with the engines. Oh kami, don't tell me he is about to take charge of the train.

Kaori, you're already late and I doubt that these idiots would take you there any faster. So I just teleported myself infront of the academy. I should've done this from the start.

.
.
.
.

"We're going to take attendance now so please pay attention. When we say your names please raise your hand. " Some beard guy said.

"Uchiha Sarada?"

A glasses girl with short raven hair raised her hand. It's the loud, annoying four eyes, huh!?

The beard guy called out my name next so I simply raised my hand. A lot of people looked at me along with that annoying four-eyes.

I was getting bored so I zoned out a bit. After a while, I heard an explosion. I looked up and saw a train crashed on the Lord Seventh's carved face on the mountain.

"Uzumaki Boruto, dattebasa." A boy said coming out of the train. He is the guy from the train. And Uzumaki, huh!?

No wonder he seemed familiar. Your class is interesting Kaori. It has an Uchiha, an Uzumaki and you.

"Uzumaki Boruto...." As I whispered his name, the blondie suddenly looked at me. His mouth parted and his eyes widened for a second before they went back to normal.

*

I placed Tadeo down on the reception desk once I got there. "Can I get an appointment from Sakura-sama for my dog."

"This is not an animal hospital, sweetie." She said smiling sweetly at me.

"I know that, I'm not dumb but someone advised me that I should come here for my dog."

"Can I take a look at your dog?" I nodded at her.

"Alright, you're lucky that Sakura-sama is free today unlike other days..."

"I feel honoured." I sarcastically cheered to annoy her because she was starting to irritate me with her talks.

I quickly registered an appointment for Tadeo. "You can go in now." The receptionist informed me after sometime.

"Hello, um..."  I turned slightly to glance at the owner of the new voice.

"I'm Haruno Sakura.. and I'll be taking care of your dog today." she smiled.

"Can you treat Tadeo?" I said patting his head.

"Oh.. umm  sure..."

I placed him down on a chair before turning back to look at her. She checked his feet and turned towards me.

"It is not too bad now but it could've been worse if you came late. We will just have to do a small surgery to treat him."

I looked at Tadeo's sad eyes. I patted his head, "It's okay, buddy. It's just a small surgery." I smiled genuinely at him.

"You seem to love your dog a lot."

"Who doesn't love their pet?"

"What's your name, kid?" I looked at her skeptically for a while. She sweat dropped.

"It's Kaori."

"Kaori, you'll just have to wait for a few minutes."

I nodded and started looking outside the window. She took Tadeo with her and went to a room.

That was weird. Why did I feel weird earlier?

Sakura POV

That child was strangely familiar. It felt as if I'd known her for a long time.

"Tadeo, let's get you treated fast so that you can go back to your owner."

"Woof!" I smiled at him.

*

After some days..

I went to the academy and saw the Hokage's kid bickering with another blondie.

Why are they dumb?

What can you expect, they are both blondes.

*

Boruto pov

I had just finished my test. I tried to catch my breath.

Denki came running to me, "Wow Boruto-kun! You've come in third place."

"I was third? What the heck? Who can beat me?"

"Iwabe-kun has the second place. He has great skills but is terrible in studies. He has also been repeating classes." Denki said.

"So, he is basically a repeater." I heard Shikadai say that from behind us.

"Okay but who is first?"

"It's a girl named Kaori. School records says that she has recently moved to Konoha from Mist village. No one knows anything about her beside the Seventh Hokage himself."

My hands balled up into fists, "That old man."

"That's Kaori." Denki said pointing to a girl. I followed his fingers and looked at the girl.

That's the girl from the train. So her name is Kaori? That's a pretty name, I guess.

"Are you blushing, Boruto?" Shikadai had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Huh!?"

"Don't tell me you already have a crush on her." He continued teasing me.

"Ofcourse not. My face is red because I'm tired now let me get some rest." I said trying to get out of that awkward situation.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever sails your boat." Shikadai was smirking.

At the same time

Sarada pov

"Kaori, isn't she the girl you asked to join us for lunch the other day, Sarada." Cho-Cho asked looking at me. I just nodded at her.

She has already turned me down twice. She is so annoying. She is new to this village and she isn't active in class either. How could she get the first place that easily? If this continues, I won't be able to become Hokage. I've to train harder now.

Kaori pov

I wasn't surprised to see that I was at the first place. These low-lives have no chance of beating me.

Kaori....

I clicked my tongue when I heard Ryu's annoyed voice at the back of my mind. Yeah, I know Ryu, don't underestimate your enemy. But hey, in my defence, we both know what I said back there was right. Besides, they're not even worthy of being my enemy.

You're too stubborn. Anyway, don't ever make mistake of underestimating your enemy in a fight. No matter their power.

I went to the stone faced mountain after eating some ramen at Ichiraku's. "Kaori?" I turned around and saw Lord Seventh.

I quickly greeted him, "Good evening, Lord Seventh."

"Good evening, Kaori. So how are you doing in this village?"

"I'm doing good, Lord Seventh."

"Do you like this village?" I simply nodded.

"Are you facing any troubles?" I simply shook my head as a no.

"You don't talk much, do you Kaori?" I just looked down at the ground.

He sighed, "Kaori, you don't have to worry about anything in this village. No one will try to hurt you here."

"And if anything ever happens to you, you can always come to me, alright?" He smiled genuinely.

Hokage, you shouldn't be such a   soft-hearted person.

I took a glance at Lord Seventh. He was looking at the village. "Lord Seventh, why do you care for everyone?" He looked surprised at my sudden question.

"It's because they are my family and I have to protect them at any cost."

I greeted him for the last time, "I should leave now, Lord Seventh. Thanks for talking to me."

"Kaori, don't let hatred get you." I could hear the concern in his voice.

Naruto pov

"Naruto, we have to be on guard. She looks innocent but no one knows what's her real motive here." Kurama said.

I sighed, "Yeah, I just hope she doesn't end up on wrong path."

Back to Kaori

After the conversation with Hokage, I returned to the class to find.. no one. I went to the previous room where I saw Sensei scolding Boruto and others. Apparently, Boruto and Iwabe were fighting for some reason. Serves those idiots right!

*
*
*

We were all returning to our class when Boruto came over to me. "Hey Kaori, right? I'm Boruto."

"You don't have to introduce yourself, everyone here knows you." I said not sparing him a glance.

"Eh, how?" He whispered to himself.

"Your the Hokage's son, we met at the train before and after the stunt that you pulled on the first day, it is hard for everyone to forget about you." He smiled sheepishly after that.

"Okay but I want you to remember me by my name, Boruto and not the Hokage's son." I looked at him and nodded.

"You disappeared that day on the train." He said looking at me to which I just nodded.

"You don't talk much, do you?"

"Should I?"

"Yeah."

"I don't have anything to talk about with you." He sweatdropped at my words.

"Okay, but you could try making some friends." He was starting to annoy me now.

"I don't like anyone here." He sweatdropped again.

"Okay, from now on, your my friend Kaori."

I looked at him and sighed. "Did you came here just to annoy me?" He got an irk mark on his head so he started dragging me with him.

"Where are we going?"

"To my friends."  Ughh, why am I being stuck with this idiot now..

We got to our classroom. And he dragged me with him to his friends.

"Hey, isn't that the girl who beat you, Boruto?" Some random guy said.

"Yeah Shikadai."  he replied.

"Why did you drag her here, Boruto?" He asked.

"I wanted her to have more friends." He said shrugging off.

"Hello, I'm Nara Shikadai. Sorry for the trouble he caused." I nodded saying it was alright.

"I'm Yamanaka Inojin."

"I'm Kaminari Denki."

"Iwabe Yumino."

They all introduced themselves.

"Kaori."

We looked at each other in complete silence.

"Oh yeah.. I don't think she is going to speak anything more than that, Boruto." Shikadai said sweatdropping.

"Kaori-chan, you're from Mist village, right?" I turned around to see Denki.

"Yeah!"

I turned around to find Iwabe glaring at me so I just stared at him with my bored eyes.

That's all for chapter 3. I hope you all enjoyed it. Also I forgot to put a picture of Ryu in the previous chapter so I am placing it down now.

I'll meet you guys in next chapter . Take care y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 316 13
"The thing I wished for hurt my whole family. I brought all this suffering down on my family because I made a wish to protect everyone without knowin...
191K 5.7K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
28.4K 671 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
3.8K 89 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...