Legends (Miguel Diaz) on hold

By MidnightArgent

Dawson LaRusso the daughter of the Famous Daniel LaRusso. Ever since she was a kid she was taught the Miyagi... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Graphics
Act one
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Act two
season two new cast members
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chpater nineteen
Chapter twenty
Act three
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Season 4 new cast members
Act four
Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
33
34

Chapter eighteen

549 14 0
By MidnightArgent

The picture on the top is Dawson's costume when she goes to the roller rink

"Would you guys stop smooching I got a class to teach" Dawson crossed her arms had tapped her foot on the wood floor.

"Sorry, Daws. And why do you get to teach today's class?" Sam huffed jealous that her sister got to teach todays karate lesson.

"Because dad said so" Dawson raised an eyebrow.

"Hey check this out," a voice said from the backyard of the Dojo. Dawson sighed at the to and walked out of the little shake with the two love birds following her. "Look what I found," Demetri said holding up something gold. "It was just sitting in these rocks. "

Dawson's eyes went wide when she saw it. "Is that Mr.Miyagi's Medal of Honor? That's crazy. We looked all over for this " Dawson smiled holding the Medal in her hand.

"Huh. Must have been here the whole time." Robby guessed. Dawson looked at him suspiciously because he wouldn't make eye contact with her.

"Anyway so since my dad is not here he left me in charge" Dawson addressed. "So I thought we could just do some exercise and that's all because I don't want to overwork you guys and you all deserve a break " Dawson clapped her hands together.

"So I was thinking we can on a date tonight" Miguel clapped his hand sitting across from Dawson as they both munched on some fries.

"What are you thinking of doing" Dawson hummed raking a sip of her Pepsi.

"I was thinking we could go to the roller rink it is 80s night" Miguel wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh tell me no more" Dawon squealed. "I know the perfect costume and you are going to have to wait and see it"

"Not even a hint" Miguel smirked.

"Nope," Dawson said poping the.

"Well I can't see it because I bet you would look hot" Miguel laughed causing Dawson to smack his shoulder. "Hey stop I'm sorry" he chuckled as Dawson stopped making him in the shoulder.

"Well, I can't wait to see it" Miguel smiled kissing her cheek.

Dawson stood looking in the mirror, seeing how her costume looked. She had decided to go to Maverick from Top Gun which was one of her favorite movies.

"Dawson come one let's go" Sam called from the hallway.

"I'm coming" Dawson yelled walking out of her bedroom. "Wow Sam you look beautiful"

"Thank you, Daws. You also look amazing" Sam complemented

"Sam you look stunning," Robby said coming behind and hugging her. "Daws love the Top Gun on"

"Thanks" Dawson replied. "Come one love birds we got to go because I got to meet Miguel there" Dawson walked out of the house and into her car. Dawson had finished preparing her car and just to be sure she go it was checked out by her Dad to make sure it was safe.

"Dawson you finished the car" Sam smiled

"Yep and I can't be happier" Dawson pulled out of the driveway.

The car ride was filled with small talk. Once they arrived at the roller rink Dawson broke off from the two and went to find Miguel. "Hey, Daws" a voice came from behind her,

"Miguel hi" She smiled kissing him on the lips.

"I love your costume" Miguel smiled down at his girlfriend.

"Not be mean but what are you" Dawson questioned.

"I asked Sensei if I could borrow it" Miguel smiled walking in line to get some skates.

"Hey, guys" A voice called.

Dawson turned around and saw Tory. "Hey, Tory I love the look" Dawson stated.

"Same with your I love a good Top Gun costume." Tory piped. "I also had a run-in with your bitchy sister"

"Sorry about that" Dawson sighed.

"It's ok Leo came and that got her to back off" Tory waved her off. "Well, I got to get back to my job let me know if I can get you guys anything" She skated off taking people's orders.

Dawson waved bye to the girl and turned to Miguel. "I don't know why Sam is being such a bitch to Tory I mean Tory did nothing wrong" Dawson rambled.

Miguel grabbed Dawson's face and rubbed his thumbs on her cheeks. "Hey don't worry about that stuff today is our night" he smiled grabbing her hand and making their way to the roller rink.

"This is fun" Dawson smiled. "I've never been roller skating before so this is awesome"

Miguel looked shocked at his girlfriend "Wait you've never been but how? You skate like a pro"

"Yep" She smiled popping the p. "But I guess I'm good at everything" Dawson smirked.

"Don't get to cock" Miguel poked her side.

"Hey" Dawson laughed smacking him up the head.

Miguel looked at his girlfriend grabbed her by the waist a picked her up bridal style. Causing Dawson to shriek. "Hey put me down" Dawson yelled making his head again.

"Ok, Ok I will put you down if you stop smacking my head" Miguel cringed setting her down on the ground. "I'm sorry but I did say don't get too cocky"

"Well I didn't think you would pick me up" Dawson huffed.

Miguel laughed at his girlfriend's shenanigans, but he knew how to make it better by kissing her. "All is better now" Dawson laughed

"See I know how to make you feel better" Miguel smiled pulling her into a side hug.

"Dawson come one we have to Me and Robby got kicked out" Sam yelled at her sister.

Dawson let out a huff and looked over at her sister then back at Miguel. "Look I'm so sorry but I have to go I'm their driver"

"It's ok Daws we can always go out next week"Miguel kissed her on the head before she ran toward Sam and Robby to go home.

"So what did you two do," Dawson asked irritated that she had to leave Miguel early.

"It was all Torys doing" Robby replied. After that, it was just since the whole car ride. Both Sam and Robby knew that they ruined Dawson's night and they felt bad. But it was Tory's fault that they got kicked out.

Once they pulled into the driveway of their house, Dawson went straight to her bedroom and flopped down on her bed not bothering to take off her costume. For the rest of the night, Dawson sat in her bedroom alone. Not wanting to talk to anyone.

Authors note

So I don't really know how I feel about this chapter but I do love Dawson and Miguel's little date.
Sorry about how short this chapter was but this one was little hard to right because I found the plot hard to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.1K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
184K 1K 190
Mature content
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
63.1K 116 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄