lovely : hyunlix ΰΌ„

By iluvvlix

this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„ ΰΌ„
πƒπˆπƒ π˜πŽπ” 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 πƒπŽπ–π
π–π„πƒππ„π’πƒπ€π˜ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
π…π€πŒπˆπ‹πˆπ€π‘ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
πŒπˆπ—π„πƒ π„πŒπŽπ“πˆπŽππ’
π‹πˆπ—πˆπ„
π‰πˆπππˆπ„
π’πŠπˆπ‘π“π’
π‡π€πππ˜
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓
π‚πŽππ“π€π‚π“ ππ€πŒπ„
π‡πŽπ– π‹πˆπ…π„ πˆπ’
πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“
𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”
π“πˆπŒπ„
π€π‚π‚πŽπŒππ‹πˆπ’π‡π„πƒ
πˆπ‹π˜ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 (π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‰π–½π–Ίπ—π–Ύ)
πŠπˆπ“π“π„π
πŒπ€π‹π‹
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
π…π€ππ‚π˜
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐃
π€π‹π–π€π˜π’
𝐌𝐘 π‹πŽπ•π„π‘π’ π€π‘πŒπ’
πƒπ‘πŽππ‹π„π“π’
yeah...

π‘π„π‹πˆπ„π…

1.9K 45 29
By iluvvlix

𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 ✧ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I've like Jeongin for god knows how long. I mean who wouldn't?

I personally don't like talking about my feelings to other people especially when it comes to crushes. Felix and Jisung basically begged me to tell them about my crush but I always said no. They later found out that it was Jeongin who I liked since out of all of them I always treated Jeongin with "more love" as they always say.

I actually believed I had a chance with Jeongin and always thought that maybe he also saw as more than a friend like I did. All of that high hopes soon came crashing down when our dance teacher chose him to be partners with Bangchan.. Chanbang I don't even give a fuck what his name was, all I cared about was that Jeongin was partners with one of the schools most liked boys.

And if that wasn't already bad enough, everytime me and Jeongin hang out by ourselves or even with the others he wouldn't shut up about that bitch. I already had to deal with Felix and Jisung blabbering about their crushes nonstop but now Jeongin too...

There were even times where I would just stare up at the ceiling of my room and just ask my self if I was good enough. I mean me and Chan are pretty different. He has the looks, the body and knows exactly what to do to get someone head over heels for him. While my looks and body are pretty average and don't even get me started with how I can barely keep a conversation going with someone.

And that's when I think...

Maybe Chan isn't so bad for Jeongin, he'll be a much better boyfriend than me.

-

"SEUNGI~"

"what now"

"Damn you don't have to be so mean" I turned and saw Jeongin pouting a little with his eyebrows furrowed. Damn sometimes I just wanna cup his cheeks in my hand in kiss him... "Sorry innie, I'm just tired" I said smiling slightly. I pulled his arm so that he would start walking again.

"It's okay!" He said with a bright smile. His smile never failed to make my heart melt, which makes it harder for me to let go...

"You've got any plans today?" I asked out of curiosity. "Oh me and Chan were planning to go to the movies after school" "oh that's cool have fun" I said faking a smile. I think he saw it too but didn't want to ask any questions.

"Oh yeah have you heard that dance will be an actual class now!" Jeongin said jumping slightly "haha yeah I have I'm really hap-" Out of nowhere Chan came up to us and and greeted us. I greeted him back trying not to give him a death stare. Jeongin end up continuing his walk to school with Chan. And there I was lonely af once again.

I walked into school to be greeted by Felix and Jisung being all lovey dicey with their lovers. Damn for the first time I feel jealousy. "Oh Seungmin your here!" shit they saw me, I ain't about stand there with them, staring at them eating each other up like they haven't ate for days while I look like a stray dog.

So I did what anyone with a brain would do, walk away and pretend like I didn't just hear my name being called. I decided to go to class early than usual. As I walked in I noticed Changbin was already sitting in his seat. He was my dance partner, he was very sweet when we used to work together and we even became close friends. He knows I have a crush on Jeongin, we basically told each other everything.

"oh hey seung" "hey Binnie" I greeted back while pulling out the chair to sit that was next to his. "How you been, it's been a while" "I've been alright, could've been better but hey that's how life is" I said shrugging while placing my head on the table. "How have you and Jeongin been" "eh nothing new, still the same... kinda thinking of giving up to be honest" he patted me on the back and smiled "don't give up yet, I'm sure when the time comes Jeongin will realize your the one" I smiled and thanked him. The bell rang and I got up to go back to my original seat.

A couple days passed and the same old routine happened everyday. I honestly didn't think anything was going to change... I guess I was wrong.

It was now p.e. and the couch made us run like crazy and do all these workouts that we barely do, and the best part was he wasn't giving us any breaks. When a student asked him why the fuck he was torturing us he said something about how a student snitched on him to his wife saying he cheated on her with one of his students, then she left the house with the kids leaving him with nothing but his miserable ass. Serves his hoe ass right, but I still don't know what that shit had to do with us.

After what felt like an eternity he finally let us drink water or wipe or sweat. As I sat on the bench looking down on the floor trying to catch a breath I felt someone tap me. I looked up and saw Chan with a water bottle hand it to me. "I thought you might want one" I stared at him looking a bit hesitant but ended up taking the bottle. "Thanks" he then sat down with me and he looked like he had something to say but chose to keep it to himself.

I got up and was going to walk towards my locker to grab a towel until I heard Chan call out my name, "he um Seungmin, I know you might not like me and I understand why but I just want you to know I don't like Jeongin like that..." I turned toward him "why are you telling me this?" "because I know you like him, and he likes you aswell" my eyes widened I then walked back to him and sat down. "What do you mean?" "I mean the only reason why me and Jeongin have gotten close is because we talk to each other about our problems since we both have the same one"
"He always used to tell me how much he liked you but was to scared to say anything..." after Chan told me that I don't think I've ever felt so guilty in my life.

I used to always cuss the living shit out of him in my head not knowing anything that was actually going on. I hugged him which he looked pretty shocked about but then hugged me back. "I'm sorry Chan, I didn't know.." "it's fine" he said with a smile "no go get your man" he said laughing, I slightly hit him then got up once again this time waving back to him. I changed and decided to text him.

___

𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 🤍

Meet me at the park next to the school

Innie 🤍
Why? Is something wrong?

Nothing is wrong I just wanna talk to you about something

Innie 🤍
Okay...

___

After a few more classes school came to an end. I decided to go to the nearest market and get some chocolates and a small bouquet of flowers. I payed for everything and walked to the park. Luckily he wasn't there yet, so I quickly placed the items on one of the benches that was connected to a table.

I then saw Jeongin walking toward me from a distance. He gave me a small wave and smiled slightly looking a bit nervous. "Hi innie" I said with a genuine smile, I think my smile gave him a bit of comfort. "Hey seungi.. Um what did you want to talk about?" He said playing with his fingers. I took a deep breath not knowing how to start this conversation.

"Um I know that you like me..." his eyes widened looking a bit scared. "Oh, you found out" "yeah" he closed his eyes "I know you might not like me back, and that I might not have a chance, but I hope this won't effect our friendship" he said I could see he was trying to hold back tears. I held his hand and told him to open up his eyes, he did. "Innie I never said I didn't like you, heck I should be the one to tell you that" I said while wiping the tears that had fallen. I then cupped his checks in my hand. "W-what are you doing" he said, I stared into his eyes then his lips back to his eyes "what I should've done a while back" I said before leaning in and kissing him. He kissed back and the kiss was filled with nothing but love, affection and 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅. We both pulled away smiling at each other then going back in for another one.

After we just started at each other laughing at one another after telling each other how scared we were of not feeling the same way. I finally felt happy. "Oh yeah I almost forgot" I said picking up the items I previously bought for him he smiled then hugged me and shared his chocolates with me. We then payed down with each other just watching the sunset.

After a 2 days of becoming an official couple we decided to tell our friends. They were happy for us and congratulated us. Felix and Jisung were upset when they found out Chan knew this whole time that he liked me but they didn't. We all laughed at how angry they looked but of course they couldn't stay angry for long.

We all walked to a cafe. Everyone was happy and smiling and playing around like little kids. Me and Jeongin just walked away holding hands while laughing and shaking our heads. "Hey guys wait up" I heard Jisung yell out. I chuckled and we all continued walking...

• • •

Part 2/2
Okayy now the book is done 😌
Thank you for reading this story. Honestly when I went back to reread my first few chapters I was crying the writing was horrifying, it still is but it definitely improved and I hope to improve even more <33

Byee~ 🤍🕊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑_π–Όπ—‚π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ_: π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡ π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖻𝗒 π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗐𝖺.𝗁...
46.3K 1.9K 28
πŸ”žSMUT WARNINGπŸ”ž This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...
383K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
210K 15.1K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...