STAY WITH ME | Draco x OC x T...

By sequencedsounds

18+ "Why are you here, Clementine?" He stared at her as if she were a ghost despite the fact that she haunted... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22

21

837 50 215
By sequencedsounds

Clementine fumbled with the lock on her door, her hands shaking with annoyance and anticipation as she was preparing to confront him. Draco's pale hand stretched out over hers, twisting the knob and shoving open the door to her room letting the scene unfold before them.

Her face flushed at the messy state of her room. She had nearly destroyed the place getting ready for the ball tonight. Makeup and glamour potions littered her counter where she had spent at least an hour, if not more, putting herself together.

Draco found the dress Clementine almost wore thrown haphazardly over the arm of her chair and let the silk fabric fall through his fingers.

"I prefer you in green." His voice poured into her ear like honey. "You should have worn this tonight."

"You knew about Pansy and Neville's little operation." Clementine ignored his flirtation to focus on what she was really upset about. "You knew, and you didn't tell me?"

"It wasn't your information to know." Draco dropped the dress to look at her. "How did you find out anyway?"

"That's not your information to know." She repeated back to him with spite coating every syllable.

"Fine. Don't tell me anything." Draco clenched his jaw and stared out the open door that led to her terrace. The cool night air prickled Clementine's skin. "Pansy will."

"Are you involved in their little drug smuggling operation?" Clementine observed him carefully. She crossed her arms over her chest and frowned. "Is that why Pansy needed to be your date? She needed a way into the castle that would be inconspicuous, and you gave it to her on a silver platter."

"Of course I'm not involved." Draco laughed at the absurdity of her accusation. "I've got enough of my own shit going on, believe me."

"You're complicit." Clementine pointed at him accusingly as she took a step towards him. They were face to face now and the heat between them was palpable on the cold room. "Guilty by association will still get you thrown into Azkaban."

Draco grabbed her hand out of his face and held it tightly within his own as he glowered back at her, "If I am complicit, then so are you at this point."

Clementine swallowed hard, knowing he was right. "They're working with vampires."

"As far as I know it was one vampire, not an entire clan." Draco said back to her as he released her from his grasp.

"So you do know more than you're letting on." Clementine narrowed her gaze at him again.

"We all have our own secrets to bear, Clementine." Draco looked her up and down. "Like you, running off with Theo tonight at the ball. Getting him to ditch his date is a real classy move."

"What is your problem?" Clementine seethed. "I told you I wasn't with Theo tonight and yet you're still furious with me."

"Because I don't believe you." Draco sneered back at her, "You both disappeared tonight at the same time. What am I supposed to think given the history?"

"That's just a coincidence. I have no idea where he went. I told him to stay with Susan." Clementine refused to back down. "You hold everything against me even when I haven't done anything to you."

"You chose Theo that night you left Hogwarts." Draco shifted on his feet, unable to hide the hurt etched on his face. The words poured out of him like a dam that had been holding back water. He'd been thinking about this a long time, and he was finally done holding it back. "I want to move past it... be casual... whatever the fuck it is that you want, but I can't let it go."

"How do you even know about that?" Clementine gawked at him. His resentment and insistence that she was here for Theo made all the more sense.

"The Slytherin Common room is not somewhere you go for privacy." Draco's eyes were narrowed into slits. "You chose Theo, and I didn't even get so much as a goodbye."

"That's because—" Clementine clamped her mouth shut realizing she was revealing too much. He could already read her like a book, but he didn't deserve to know everything. "You know what? I don't owe you an explanation."

"Of course you would think so!" Draco threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "You don't like to care about anyone else's feelings except your own. Not when it matters, anyway."

"I didn't know you were even capable of having feelings." Clementine jeered. "Do I need to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness for you to get over it? Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it."

"That might be a start." Something darkened in Draco's eyes. "I like you on your knees."

The tone in the room shifted as the two stared at each other silently. She wasn't sure who moved first. All she could concentrate on was the feeling of long fingers tangled in her hair against her scalp, the immediate bruising of her lips, and the way her hands clutched his shirt desperate to pull him closer.

Her fingers worked to undo his tie, and she shuddered as he whispered her name between kisses. She could feel his throbbing cock rubbing against her, already aching to be released.

Clementine led Draco to the bed and pushed him backwards, falling with him as he held her by the wrist and yanked her forward on top of him.

She gasped as her covered core ground against his hardened length. The feeling against her clit was enough to send her into a frenzy. Leaning forward she smashed their lips together again, devouring him like he was her last meal. She sucked on his bottom lip for a moment before biting it gently in a way that always elicited a groan from deep in his chest.

Clementine kept him pinned down as she slid down his body, letting her feet reach the cold floor before lowering to her knees.

"Maybe this will help you get over it." She hummed.

Draco's eyes never left hers as she knelt before him, her lips parted in anticipation as he unbuckled his belt and tossed it back onto the bed.

She ran her palms along his thighs, up and down slowly to feel the friction before moving to undo the button on his trousers. Unzipping the fly, she dragged a long hiss out of Draco as she unsheathed his length. He was long and hard, already dripping with precum that made Clementine's mouth water at the sight.

"Is this what you want, Clementine? Is this why you can't choose between us now?" Draco murmured as he grabbed the loose tendrils of her hair tightly in his fist. She gasped at the sharp pain as she was forced to look up at him, but couldn't deny that it felt so good at the same time. "Do you want me to treat you like a slut because you are one?"

She hated the way her body reacted to those words. She could feel the heat pooling in her abdomen as her lace panties grew slick.

"You do like that." Draco gave Clementine a wolfish grin. He could tell how his words affected her. His pupils were so dilated at the sight that his eyes looked nearly black. "Who knew you enjoyed being such a little whore for me?"

Draco was at full-mast before her, just as eager to be taken as she was to take him. Instead of answering with words she stuck out her tongue, licking up his shaft to kiss the head before taking him in her mouth. He tasted salty as she began to suck, humming in approval as a loud groan escaped from his throat.

"You're pretty when you can't talk back." Draco mused.

Clementine only sucked him harder as he began to groan with pleasure. Moving her head back and forth, she looked up at him intently. Draco's eyes were focused on her face watching with matching determination as she sucked him off. She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock so she could pump him as another grunt of satisfaction escaped from his lips. The faster she went the louder Draco's moans grew. She could feel him throbbing against her mouth.

The grip on her hair tightened as he concentrated more clearly on asserting his control.

"Is this how you sucked off Theo with that pretty little mouth of yours?" Draco asked. "When I was fucking you from behind?"

Tears welled in Clementine's eyes as she gagged on his cock that was being shoved further down her throat. She focused on relaxing her muscles to be able to take him more easily. Her clit throbbed, desperate to be touched. She reached her fingers between her legs aching to feel her own release when Draco yanked her arm away, clutching her wrist with his hand that wasn't still tangled in her hair.

"We'll get to you soon enough, love." He growled in warning. "Your cunt is for me to take care of."

Clementine whimpered as Draco thrust into her mouth with increasing speed. He kept a solid grip on her head while he fucked her face hard. He kept muttering curses and sweet nothings under his breath, and making her thighs clench and her core ache for him.

Draco's release coated the back of her throat as he came with a loud groan. He removed his cock from her mouth with a quiet pop, watching as some of his release mixed with her saliva dripped down the front of her face. The tight hold on her hair loosened, strands falling in her face as Draco brushed them away. His hand lifted her chin upward to look at him.

"Swallow." Draco ordered her. His silver hues watched ravenously while her throat bobbed as she followed his command. He swiped his thumb across her chin collecting the fluids that remained before pushing it past her lips. Clementine let her tongue swirl around his digit, sucking it clean.

"My perfect little witch." Draco grinned in satisfaction at her performance. "Get on the bed."

Clementine bounced onto the mattress, fumbling with the buttons on her shirt as she removed it. She stretched, arching her back as she presented her chest to him like a prize while she removed her bra, tossing it in his direction.

"What are you going to do to me?" Her voice sounded innocent as she batted her eyelashes at him, but the smirk on her face was nothing short of sinister.

"I'm going to give you what you need." Draco hooked his finger into her skirt, yanking it down with her knickers. He clicked his tongue and smirked at her bare cunt that was already soaked for him. "You've already ruined these and I haven't even touched you yet. You really are a whore."

Clementine's cheeks flushed with desire as she stared back at him, spreading her legs apart as her cunt glistened, ready for him to fill her until she couldn't take any more.

Draco breathed into her ear, hot and heavy as he pushed inside her. He slipped easily through her slick folds, and she gasped as he stretched her walls, filling up every inch of her without much warning.

Clementine's nails scraped along Draco's back, and the friction was enough to light a match. She held on to him as tightly as she could manage as his head rest against her neck as she let out a mewl, canting her hips towards him.

Draco began to plow into her fast and hard. The bed frame rattled and shook against the wall over and over again. The sound of wood hitting the plastered walls was perfectly in sync with their bodies colliding.

"You like it like this?" Draco grunted as he pulled out and sank back into her in quick succession. "You like being fucked like a whore?"

The knot in Clementine's stomach began to unravel causing her to whimper loudly. She swallowed hard and nodded her head as it was pushed further into the mattress with every thrust.

"Say it." Draco hissed as his fingers dug into her skin making sure to leave a trail of bruises, mapping his claim over her body. "Tell me. Use your words, Clem."

"Yes. Yes!" Clementine cried out as he slammed into her. "Draco—"

"You don't know what you do to me, witch."

Draco took her hands in one of his own and pinned her wrists over her head holding her in place as he fucked her, watching as her perfect breasts bounced with every stroke.

Clementine's eyes flew open to meet his own, silver hues blown wide with lust for her. Lust, and something else much stronger that scared her. Something that looked a lot like love.

"Do you want to come?" Draco asked, his voice soft like velvet as he purred into her ear.

"Please." Clementine choked out, her voice hoarse. "I need this. N-Now."

Draco released her wrists and used his hand to circle her swollen clit, pinching the bundle of nerves making her writhe underneath him as she climaxed while screaming his name.

Clementine's body collapsed into the bed as she felt Draco release again, this time coating the walls of her insides. He pulled out slowly and she sighed at the emptiness, almost wishing his cock was still buried inside her. Draco rolled off her body and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

Things didn't feel so casual this time around.

"Do you want me to go?" He asked quietly. She could tell he hated asking.

"You can stay." Clementine whispered back to him.

"I'm going to need a little more enthusiasm than that after the night we've had, love." Draco rolled his eyes as he pushed his dampened hair off of his forehead. He turned to look at her, waiting patiently for her reply.

"Stay with me." Clementine said more confidently as she grabbed his arm. "I want you to."

Draco didn't need her to say anything more. Perfectly satisfied, he fell back into the mattress, looking more at home than she had ever anticipated. Clementine curled up next to him, watching as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Clementine stared at Draco through heavy lidded eyes, admiring how the moonlight bathed his skin. Her hand rested on his chest as it rose and fell as he slept. The two laid together comfortably for what felt like an eternity, but the longer she stayed there, the more she felt like she had to tell him the truth.

"Draco?" She whispered, her voice shaking nervously. She wasn't sure if she would wake him speaking so softly, and almost regretted opening her mouth at all.

"Hmm?" He responded back. His pink lips formed a small smile at the sound of his name coming from her mouth.

"Back then... I did choose you— at first." She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she sat up to stare at him more clearly. The covers pulled away, baring herself as she bared her soul to him. "But I heard all of those things you said about me."

"What are you talking about? There were things that I said?" Draco sat up, suddenly wide awake. His grey eyes never left her face and she tried her best not to crumple in front of him.

"I went to tell you how I felt about you, and found you talking to Snape." Clementine focused hard to keep her lip from quivering. "I heard you tell him how little I really meant to you. How pathetic and worthless you really think I am. I loved you, but I still don't know if I can ever forgive you for that."

"Even now?" Draco's eyes were flooding with emotions that made Clementine feel like she was drowning, "Do you really think I feel that way about you?"

"I don't know." Clementine admitted. Despite knowing him so well, there was always enough she didn't know that cast doubt in her heart. "It's never easy with you. It never has been."

"But being with Theo is easy." Draco nodded in understanding. He finally looked away, hiding in the shadows that were masking his hurt. "I have to wonder if easy is really what you want?"

Goosebumps covered Clementine's bare skin, obvious in the moonlight— from the cold or from his words, she wasn't quite sure— She pulled the covers back over herself and laid back down, staring at him as she thought about his question carefully.

"I don't know." She whispered as her eyes closed. That was the truth. Draco's secret admission all those years ago still haunted her, creating an emotional rift between them that she still couldn't quite cross.

Draco let out a heavy sigh and kissed Clementine's temple as he shifted to lie next to her. His arm fell across her torso as he pulled her close whispering into her ear. "Loving you shouldn't be easy. Je vous shouhaite d'être follement aimée."

The French language filtered through Clementine's consciousness as she drifted off. She could see the words clearly as she slept.

"My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness."

_______

So to recap: It was mostly a smut chapter for all you heathens, but now we know why Draco was hurt when she left, and we know part of why Clementine left. Theo's missing puzzle piece is coming eventually <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.5K 45
A Draco Malfoy and Y/N L/N story that takes place in Draco's sixth year of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N are not exactly the best of friends, more like ene...
2K 53 32
Come back to complete your education, they said. It'll be quiet this time, they said. Ha. When is there ever a quiet year at Hogwarts... The Marriage...
48.9K 954 28
"Draco Malfoy was ice. His skin was pale, his features were sharp, and his words were cold. He bit out insults and harsh truths like it was his role...
243K 5.8K 18
After the events of the final Harry Potter book, both Hermoine and Draco return to repeat their final year of Hogwarts. While she struggles with nigh...