[2] Darkest Hour • The Origin...

Galing kay kolmikaelson-

Matthias Mikaelson is the original tribrid, feared alongside his twin brother Klaus Mikaelson, the original h... Higit pa

CAST
prelude.
act one.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
note.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
act two.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
epilogue.
weddings!

xlix.

2.3K 44 24
Galing kay kolmikaelson-

chapter forty-nine.

moments before Marcel bit Elijah.

Matthias had found where Tristian was hiding and used his magic to break down the door. Tristian was facing the window as he heard Matthias enter the room, but he didn't flinch at the loud entrance.

"Are you ready to die?" Matthias asked him lowly.

Tristian loosened his tie and turned to look at Matthias, "I prepare to go down fighting."

Matthias smirked at this and chuckled. "Good, because it would be boring to kill you without a fight." Tristian laughed before the two sped at one another.

Matthias easily managed to grab Tristian and slam him down onto the desk, snapping it in half in the process. Tristian hissing pain as he maneuvered himself and punched Matthias in the face with as much strength as possible. Matthias could taste his blood as he staggered slightly from the impact, Tristian attempted to land another blow, but Matthias ducked and punched him in the stomach.

Tristian held back from hunching over in pain when he felt the crack and went to swing but Matthias had already kicked him in the stomach and sent Tristian into the wall. Tristian groaned in pain but rushed at Matthias, wrapping his around his torso and tackling him into the nearest wall prompting it to crumble at the impact.

Bonnie arrived on the scene with wide eyes before going back the way she came; Matthias didn't need her, and she would only be in the way if Tristian tried to use her as leverage.

Matthias wrapped his arms around Tristan and squeezed as hard as possible, making Tristian let out a small shout as his ribs cracked painfully. Pushing away from Matthias, Tristian panted as he wondered why he wasn't healing before he let out a scoff.

"Using magic to keep me from healing?" Tristian questioned him. "Afraid that I'll win?"

Matthias laughed as he stood to his feet. "No, I just want to see you in pain just as I caused Lucien before I killed him." He stated while cracking his neck. "I'm going to enjoy killing you."

Matthias' eyes glowed and Tristian slightly shivered in fear as Matthias ran for him. With Matthias now using his werewolf abilities, Tristian was struggling to block his blows. Matthias was either throwing punch after punch or kicking Tristian into walls much to the male's annoyance.

Matthias was annoyed and angry, he wanted to rip Tristian to shreds and felt a wide grin appear on his face when he tore off Tristian's right arm with ease. Blood sprayed every where as Tristian screamed out in pain, his entire body was trying to heal his arm but with Matthias blocking that part of his vampire abilities, that wasn't going to happen.

Downstairs, Marcel gained the upper hand against Elijah.

Elijah was weak from his fight with Klaus and Marcel was currently fueled by his rage, a talent that he no doubt learned from Matthias.

"I hate you." Marcel seethed as he held Elijah in a chokehold. "I hate you so much and I am going to make sure that you never hurt Klaus or Matthias ever again." Marcel told him before sinking his fangs into Elijah's neck.

Elijah let out a loud scream, his scream spreading throughout the entire mansion and causing every vampire to freeze.

Elijah's scream had distracted Tristian, and it was the distraction that led to Matthias successfully wrapping his hand around Tristian's cold heart. Matthias grinned at the wide-eyed Tristian; his eyes were pleading with Matthias to let him live but Matthias would never grant him that mercy.

"Goodbye Tristian." Tristian gasped as Matthias ripped out his heart and dropped his body to the floor.

Matthias looked at his heart and smiled at it, "I think Klaus will enjoy this as gift."

Meanwhile, downstairs in the basement, the girls had just finished their spell and were thrown back at the release of magic they felt.

Vincent smirked while Rebekah rushed into the room and snapped one witch's neck, prompting them all to die since they were all linked much to her surprise. Aya turned around in shock, but it was short lived as Rebekah snapped her neck and watched her body drop to the floor.

"You're not going to kill her?" Vincent asked with a frown.

Rebekah shook her head, "She tortured Katherine so Katherine should be the one to do so."

Vincent shrugged, "As long as she dies, I don't care."

"How goes destroying the ancestral plane?" She asked him with a huff as she lifted Aya's body.

Vincent grinned, "Oh it's going just as planned." Rebekah nodded and the two walked out of room together.

At the compound, Davina honed the magical energy release and used it to give Finn back his physical form.

Finn flexed his fingers as he stood before her and sighed. "Hate being a vampire but love being back." He grinned and Davina smiled at him.

Klaus and Matthias both gasped and fell to their knees as there was a huge released of pressure that left them.

While Klaus was confused, Matthias knew.

They had been unlinked.

Bonnie was surrounded and she was annoyed that these vampires thought they were the shit. Marcel had left her only barely so that he could make sure that his people got out, and she assured him that she would be fine.

"You know, I've had it up to here with vampires trying me." Bonnie told them as she held out her hands. Instantly, the vampires felt themselves struggling to remain standing. They all shared confused looks and Bonnie smirked. "Oh this? I'm just making you kneel because I think you all need to remember that it was witch that created the vampire spell and it's a witch that can bring you to your knees without so much as trying."

The vampires glared at her and tried to fight against her spell, but Bonnie only glared back and clenched her fists making them gasp for air as she closed their airways.

"Usually I would be against killing, but I've changed a lot since Matthias left town and I have to be honest with you." Bonnie spoke as she approached a vampire. "This change is so much better than how I used to be." Bonnie tugged her hands back and watched as their hearts were magically ripped from their chests. "Well, that was easy."

"I always knew you had it in you, little witch." Matthias spoke and Bonnie spun around to face him. "Though I'm surprised you're not more tempted to kill Kai."

Bonnie sighed with a shrug. "I betrayed him when he was trying to change, I deserved what he did and while I'm going to miss Elena, I believe that with time, Kai might undo the spell."

Matthias hummed and wrapped an around her as they walked to where they left Marcel. "Whichever the reason, I am glad that you're here."

Bonnie smiled at him, "Me too."

The two walked into the main room to see Elijah was still on the floor, a cold sweat covering him, but Matthias felt nothing as he looked at him.

"Ready to go?" Matthias asked Marcel who had walked back inside, and the boy nodded his head before smiling at Bonnie. "Good, let us go home."

"Matthias, please." Elijah begged as he was withering in pain.

Matthias nodded for the two to leave since he could no longer feel Rebekah or Vincent around, so they wouldn't have to wait. Once Marcel and Bonnie had left the vicinity, Matthias glanced at Elijah before looking over to where Freya's dead body laid.

"This is a fitting end for you." Matthias told him emotionlessly. "The only family member to stand beside you is gone and neither Klaus or I will forgive you and you already lost Rebekah." Matthias chuckled. "You lost everything, and you are the only one to blame for it."

"I don't want to die like this." Elijah told him with a groan.

"But you deserve it." Matthias spat. "Go to hell, Elijah."

Matthias then walked away, and Elijah couldn't call out to the man as he was thrown into a hallucination. The remaining members of the Strix ran to Elijah's aid, they ran around like chickens with their heads cut off as they tried to think of a way to save Elijah and in turn save themselves.

They had no idea that Marcel's venom worked ten times faster than Klaus' bite, within hours Elijah would die and in turn his entire sireline would go with him.

Once outside, Matthias turned back towards the mansion and began to place a barrier around the place, it was only fitting that they all died together, well those that were there. The wind around him picked up and he could feel the ground shake beneath him as he used as much magical energy as possible to trap every vampire inside.

Matthias stopped chanting when he felt the blood leak from his nose, he lifted his hand and wiped it away before smirking. "There was time that you were so fond of this society of posh vampires you created, it's only fitting that they die at your side."

With that, Matthias turned on his heel with a smirk on his face as he heard the vampires freaking out about not being able to get out.

Davina had completed her spell.

Once the release of energy was let, she honed it to the best of her abilities and gave Finn back his physical body.

Finn looked around confused as he stretched out his limbs before a small smile appeared on his face. "If it isn't Kol's little witch."

"I have a name." Davina told him with a small smile. "Matthias is going to be so happy to see you."

Finn smiled wider at that, "I have missed my baby brother's."

Davina and Finn exited the room together and their eyes widened at the battle happening in the courtyard. Wolves were biting vampires left and right, staking them, or ripping out their hearts while the vampires were beheading wolves like nothing, snapping their necks, or ripping out their hearts.

Finn spotted Hayley and Rhea fighting beside one another, the two protecting one another and Davina nodded at him to go.

"I'll go and protect Hope with Kol." Davina told him and Finn nodded his head before he was gone.

Davina ran down the hallway to where Hope's nursery was and let out a scream when her hair was pulled, and she was tugged backwards. She let out a groan of pain and gasped when the vampire had wrapped his hand around her throat and slammed her against the wall.

"We were told you were off limits because of Marcel but I don't think he'd miss you all that much." The vampire smirked as the veins underneath his eyes appeared and Davina felt her heart sink.

Davina began to scratch at the arm that was holding her up and thrashed in his hold, but it was futile. She let out a loud scream when his fangs sank into her neck and black dots began to cloud her vision, but she wasn't afraid.

Davina wondered why she wasn't afraid to die, there was a part of her that wanted to keep on living and be beside Kol but there was also a part of her that was content with the life she's lived albeit it barely living at all. She had fallen in love with Kol Mikaelson and sometimes she did find that weird considering Marcel is technically Kol's nephew and she saw Marcel like a father figure.

She wasn't afraid to die though and that confused her.

Suddenly, Davina felt as if she could breathe again as the vampire was magically thrown away from her. She applied pressure to her neck and smiled softly when Kaleb, no... his name was Kol, appeared in front of her with concern filled eyes.

"We have got to stop meeting like this darling." Kol joked as he lifted Davina into his arms and quickly entered the spelled nursery room before more vampires came.

Suddenly the door opened, and Rhea rushed inside and closed the door behind her with a pant. She smiled at the sight of Kol before her eyes widened when she saw the state that Davina was in.

"Oh my god." Rhea quickly bit into her wrist and held it up to her lips. "Drink."

Despite hating the metallic taste, she drank the blood and once she felt the wound heal, she detached her lips and gave Rhea a thankful smile. "Thank you."

"No worries." Rhea told her before glancing at the sleeping Hope. "I'm just glad the soundproof spell held up."

"Thank god for that." Kol laughed as he looked at the baby. "Is everyone alright out there?"

Rhea nodded her head, "More vampires came, and Hayley urged me to come in here since Finn came to help her despite not being at full strength."

Kol hummed and was about to speak when Rhea held up a finger. She could feel a shift in the atmosphere and rushed over to the door. Kol was about to stop her, but it was too late, she had already thrown herself out the door and at the balcony. The couple followed her and smiled when they saw Matthias with Bonnie, Marcel, and Rebekah, the trio having helped kill off the rest of the lingering vampires before more wolves died.

Vincent had gone to make sure that the ancestral plain was destroyed, so he didn't join them on their return to the compound.

"Well, it's about time you showed up." Kol spoke and Matthias' eyes snapped up to his. Kol could see the relief his eyes when he saw that he was fine. "Welcome back brother."

Matthias shook his head and sighed softly. "I am so glad they're all dying."

"So, it's done?" Kol asked with a smile.

"I hope so, I didn't come back to be thrown into a bloody battle." Finn's voice had both Kol and Matthias looking at him with wide eyes. "Hello brothers, miss me?"

Since Matthias was closer, he quickly rushed towards Finn and pulled him into a hug while Kol rushed down the stairs. Finn smiled at the feeling of being able to hug Matthias again, at the fact that he was back and this time he was going to do everything right.

"I'm glad you're back." Matthias said as he pulled away from Finn. "Please don't die again."

"I don't plan on it." Finn laughed before turning in time for Kol to crash into him with a laugh. "I've missed you too, brother."

"It's good to have you back." Kol told him. "Don't go getting bewitched again."

Finn laughed and shook his head, there was a comfortable silence that coated the room as they realized that it was all truly over.

"There's much to discuss." Rebekah spoke up, cutting through the silence as Davina and Rhea walked downstairs. "Where the bloody hell is Nik?"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, walking inside the compound was Klaus, Nadia, and Kai who was carrying one sleeping Katherine. Matthias wasn't at all surprised when Aurora appeared as well, a small smile on her face appearing when she saw Rebekah.

"Rebekah, it's been a while." Aurora greeted her while walking over to her. "I have missed you."

Rebekah smiled at the vampire and hugged her softly, "And I you."

"Well, the gangs all here." Rhea spoke up as she and Davina entered the conversation. "What happens now?"

the end.

no I'm kidding lmao, but indeed what happens now is the question.

I do have a few more chapter ideas in mind before I end Matthias' story but but but, I am tempted to travel into Legacies with his children and change a lot of that plot too lmao.

maybe, idk yet but i probably will.

but how was this chapter?

Finn is back baby and Klaurora is about to be canon.

till next time!

- m a r i e

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2M 58.9K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
150K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
87.1K 2.1K 20
𝑼𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬, 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Sᴛᴇғᴀɴ Sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs Kʟᴀᴜs Mɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ's ᴛᴡɪɴ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. Kᴀʀᴀ...
8K 234 11
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝘖𝘙 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢�...