𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧【𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚!�...

Yami_Hayashi által

╰┈➤ 𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚!𝘽𝙉𝙃𝘼 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐡... Több

序章
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬
一、𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
二、𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
三、𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨
四、𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥
六、𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤
七、𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
八、𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
九、𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
十、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
十一、𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
十二、𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨
十三、𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
十四、𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝
十五、𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧
十六、𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
十七、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧
十八、𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
第1期
十九、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
二十、𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧
二十一、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

五、𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

22.2K 769 519
Yami_Hayashi által

Today is your first day at kindergarten...

Katsuki is now holding your hand, dragging you to the door. Your parents are basically crying right now.

"O-our honey is going to school right now... she grew up fast..." your mother sobbed.

"Angel! Don't leave me alone..." your father cried.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" you waved them at the door while Katsuki groaned and tried to pull you inside.

You finally got into your classroom and sat down. Katsuki sat beside you and played with your hair. You noticed a certain green-haired boy came in and shouted "Deku-chan!" The boy waved shyly at you and squeaked, noticing Katsuki's glare.

"Do you wanna sit with us?" you asked.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and gulped "M-maybe another time... thanks for inviting me (Y/N)-chan..."

"Ohh... ok then." you said, feeling kinda disappointed.

you sighed mentally "I can't get near him when Katsuki's here, he always scares him off like an angry dog..."

The teacher came in a while later and introduced herself. She then asked the whole class to introduce themselves too.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! I love eating, especially sweet things! I hope to get along well with all of you!" you let out a cute and bright smile causing some of your classmates blush.

"GRrrrr" Katsuki growled like a dog and shot some glares at those classmates who blushed.

"Now, you will now draw on this paper!" the teacher took out a pile of drawing paper and hand it to each of us. "Hand it to me after class okay?"

"Okay!" the whole class shouted.

"I'm gonna be the best." Katsuki mumbled beside you.

"Okay, times up~"

She collected all of the drawing papers and slowly looked at them.

"Nice drawing Bakugo!" she said and showed the drawing to the class.

He let out a cocky smile and said "I'm the best."

The teacher continued to look at those drawings and suddenly stopped at one of them, her eyes and jaw wide open.

"If you don't close it back, flies might fly inside you know."

"(L-L/N), impressive drawing! Y-you can even draw better than teacher myself!"

She showed the drawing to the class.

The whole class except Katsuki wowed.

"H-how..." he mumbled.

"I actually have some drawing skills in my past life, that's why I draw fine on the paper."

"How can you draw better than me?"

"H-huh? Well... I have talent-?"

"Tch. I'm going to be better than you on other things!"

"Sure-?"

"̴T̷c̴h̷,̶ ̴I̴ ̵n̵e̴e̸d̵ ̶h̵e̸r̶ ̶t̴o̶ ̴b̶e̷ ̸w̷e̴a̷k̴e̸r̶ ̶t̷h̴a̷n̷ ̶m̵e̸ ̷s̵o̴ ̴t̸h̶a̵t̷ ̶s̴h̸e̵ ̴w̸o̵u̸l̵d̸ ̴r̶e̶l̷y̵ ̴o̷n̸ ̵m̷e̵ ̶m̶o̷r̵e̸!̷"̴

Your parents picked you up while the teacher had a conversation with them. They came back beside you and your mother said "Honey~ I can't believe you have such talent in drawing!"

"Honey/Angel~ Your teacher gave us the drawing! It's really great!"

"Tehee~ thanks mom, thanks dad! Can I play a while in the playground?"

"I have to make up an excuse to meet Tenko..."

"Sure Honey/Angel~"

You went behind a brush and whispered "Activate quirk: Warp Gate"

A portal slowly appeared and you stepped inside, you packed a few things and food into your backpack at your home and created another portal. You hopped in and went into the dark alleyway.

"Tenko-chan~ I'm here!"

Silence...

"Tenko-chan-?"

You looked around but you can't see him, not even his shadow. You are 100% sure he must be here at this hour.

"Wha- NO No no no no... his gone! Where would he be?! Did someone kidnap him?! Who- oh, mother fucking potato face... All for One! That bitc- no no no... now Tenko will become a villain! What should I do?!"

You knelt on the floor and shouted "TENKOOOOO!!!"

"Honey/Angel~ Its time to- what happened?"

They looked at your slightly red eyes and tear stains under your eyes worriedly "Did someone hurt you? Mommy and Daddy will make sure that person pays!"

You faked a sweet smile and answered "What do you mean? I'm doing fine! Some sand just flew inside my eyes so I used my hand to wipe it, but seems like I made it worse..."

They seem to buy your pathetic lie and poured some water into your eyes to make them clean. You thanked them and held their hands, walking back home. They didn't seem to notice anything weird about you while your mind is still full of Tenko, worrying about his safety and what will happen in the future. You sure is the best actor.

You sat on your bed, thoughts still full about Tenko. Tears started whelming in your eyes and you wiped them roughly, then released a shaky breath. "It's my fault, Tenko... If I am more careful, if I could think of a plan to prevent them from meeting together, if I could just keep him beside me, nothing of this will happen... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

You bit your lower lip and got down off the bed. You took out a notebook that could fit inside a pocket and started to write on it. 'I need to write down the important events in the timeline to prevent myself from forgetting them. I can't risk letting any of them suffer anymore, I'll be the one who helps them and they won't be just like the past me! I'll protect them! I'll make them happy and get a good ending at any cost!'

Major Events

Slundge Villian Incident

U.S.J Incident

U.A. Sports Festival

Hosu Incident

Quirk Training Camp

Kamino Incident

Shie Hassaikai Raid

Endeavor & Hawks vs High-End

Revival Celebration

Paranormal Liberation War

"Done..." you looked at your work and gripped the notebook tightly "I will change all of it!"

You kept your notebook hidden in a locked box and went back to bed.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Tch!"

A certain blond hair boy punched his pillow several times and looked at a photo that was hung on his bedroom wall, his distressful eyes turned soft.

The photo was of you and him at his birthday party. You let out a cute smile while kissing his cheek. He on the other hand blushed and let out a small smile, a true smile.

"(Y/N)..." he mumbled your name while laying on his bed and used one of his arm to cover his eyes. "I will prove that I am the strongest to protect you! F̶o̵r̴ ̸y̵o̷u̴ ̴t̷o̶ ̴f̴u̵l̷l̷y̸ ̸r̴e̶l̵y̸ ̴o̸n̶!̶"

He thought a bit and let out a smirk. Seems like he has an idea...

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

31/05/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

The art genius is still sad about Tenko... Tenko on the other hand though follows All For One still appreciates what she did for him. Katsuki really wants to be strong for her to rely fully on. (人◕ω◕) I wonder what will happen next...

I might not be updating for a while (abt a month) since my Final Term Examination is coming :(((

 I'm really sorry (╥_╥)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
18.6K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...
125K 1.1K 9
【❝𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋?❞】 dabi/touya todoroki × fem!oc ...
2M 62.6K 69
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟐𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...