I'll be there for you ~ E.S~

By homee4tbp

Vada Anderson, twin sister of Nick Anderson is living her best life, she has friends, kinda good grades, and... More

Charecters
Styles
Chapter 1
New charecter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

51 1 0
By homee4tbp

KNOW ONES POV:

Nick and Vada got Holme and of course there mom wasn't there, they assumed she was at work doing a night shift.

Vada made pizza that was in the freezer for them. The two finished there food and decided to just call it a night and go to bed...

Vada went up stairs and just put a big shirt on with shorts and fell asleep..on the floor.

NICKS POV:
I woke up really early to prank Vada, I would usually do it on the first day of school but I forgot. I went downs stairs to grab dads old camera he always used before he died. I've always wanted to be a photographer like him..

Anyways, I grabbed shaving cream too and headed to her room. What the hell why is she sleeping on the floor, this is perfect. I started recording and sprayed it on her.

"NIKOLAS IM GONNA KILL YOU."

'Oh shit' I said and ran. Me and Vada ran around the house for a good 10 minutes before we started laughing and got ready.

KNOW ONES POV:
Vada got all the shaving cream off in the shower and got ready.

Vada wore this:

Vada wore her hair down for once, and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

Time skippity😇✨

Nick would usually go to school with his friend so Vada walked by herself. Half way there she sees Clara running up to her wearing this 👇

"Oh hey Clara why aren't you at school with your mom?" Vada asked as the same height girl spat out. "My mum said I can walk to school with you, because I told her how you were my new friend."

"Friend!" Vada said jumping as Clara's face grew a smile. "Yep!"

The two walked to school talking about.. god knows what, and made it to class right on time.

~~

Everyone was in class not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying, we didn't even notice the principal come in.

"I said class." *SLAP* the principal hits Clara's desk with ruler. She flinched and nick look like he was gonna flip.

"Thank you!" The principal said "your welcome." The kids say nsync

"This is your new student ju-an moraliees." The principal said then left, "wow what a great principle." Vada said dramatically, as Evan and Clara giggled.

"Hi ju-an!" Miss Montgomery said "mum it's Juan." Clara corrected and smiled at the boy. Who nick gave a glare at. Juan walked at the back of the class and nick tried to trip him.

"Don't trip." Nick said hearing other chuckles from mostly the boys.

"Get y'all's pillows out it's time for geology." Larry said about to lay his head down.

"You mean geography Larry?" Vada and Evan said at the same time and look at each other. "Y'all are like soulmates, y'all are always saying stuff at the same time." Clara whispered to Vada, and Vada blushed. "Hey it's the same thing!" Larry defended himself

~~

After a sec y'all all lost focus on what the teacher was saying. And then the teacher broke the globe and said. "What did I do to this globe?"

"You just broke it." Pollie said in a 'duhh' tone. Then Miss Montgomery bounced the ball off her head and did cool tricks. "Where did you learn to do that?" 'Jail' Miss Montgomery said as Clara and Vada laughed knowing the joke.

"What it's like to joke!" Clara said. "Well yea but since y'all are so interested in anything but what I'm saying why don't y'all- wait I have an idea." "Would y'all like to follow me?" Miss Montgomery said kinda hopeful.

"Well, come on!" Miss Montgomery said.

But only Juan got up..

Everyone look at Clara, "well I'm going idk about y'all." Clara said as she got up, soon after everyone followed the girl into the gym.

"Ahh hear we have it, a foot ball." Miss Montgomery said and gave it to Clara.

"Uh I don't think so." Nick said "ya that's ms. Kirdlys old kick ball." Larry followed up.

"Uh yeah footballs aren't round, there more shaped like a lemon." Evan explained.

"Oh right! What y'all call soccer we call football." Miss Montgomery realized.

"So a soccer ball?" Clara finished the sentence.
'Its time to go' most of the kids said.

"Y'all can stay if y'all want, I'm gonna teach y'all how to play!" Miss Montgomery said. As everyone agreed they headed out side but realized Juan was walking away.

"Hey!" Clara waved her hands at the boy whom was walking away. "We don't need him." Nick turned her around to take her mind of it.

Everyone started playing but in the middle of playing they got interrupted by sirens. Both Evan and Vada knew that was deputy dawg and ran to his car.

(I'm to lazy to write about the soccer part so just watch the clip on yt or sum idk sorry 😢)

After playing soccer the teacher and deputy dawg told us about there surprise game the had tomorrow.

Clara walked up to Vada as everyone was going Holme and asked her if she wanted to stay the night cause her mum said she could.

"Really, sure!" Vada said happily and ran Holme with nick to get her clothes.

Vada grabbed all her stuff and headed out the door saying bye to nick who was staying at Evans.

Clara was waiting in front of her house and Vada said "what are you waiting for let's go!" And the two ran to Clara's house. Anna (Miss Montgomery) was cooking dinner and greeted them both.

The two ran upstairs to Clara's room (to which I imagine it to look like this👇)

(Ikr it's very 80s🥹)

Anna even made y'all matching pjs that looked like this 👇

The two were watching the sandlot and were obsessing over the boys "Benny is so cute." Clara said eating popcorn "nahh I like squints more!" Vada said "Evan and squints look alike." Clara says as the two go into a fit of laughter.. soon later Anna went upstairs to check on the girl to see them passed out like this:

(This chapter took all day but I enjoyed it if you can't tell, but im tired Gn besties ✨✨✨😘😘🥹🥹🥹)

Fin out

~1046

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
114K 912 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...