Zodiac Build Fighters

By superball42

Gundam build fighters has always been one of my favorite anime, and I also like reading zodiac high school st... More

just some background(skip the video to 3:40 and end at 4:40)
the characters and signs(Aries to Gemini)
the characters and signs part 2(Cancer to Virgo)

the leo's final battle

65 3 2
By superball42

Taurus POV: 

"beginning plavsky particle dispersal" 

The machine said as it began to spew out the particles, and fill the area above it with life, what was about to happen, was a battle for Libra's heart, i'm assuming. I don't think Pisces taking this seriously, but somehow I felt relieved by that. Oh, and then Libra spotted me and gave a death glare. What was that for? I have no idea. 

"Please set your  gunpla" 

Leo pulled out his leo, and Pisces set his blu exia. I'm going to refer to that gunpla like that from now on. 

"Leo, leo! Here I come! Be prepared!" 

Leo shouted, as his gunpla launched into the battlefield. 

Libra POV: 

So unnecessary, that Leo, and Taurus is over there, just watching us. Does she like Leo? or maybe Pisces? I've seen some of her past interactions with Pisces, but she'd also liked a bunch of jocks in the past as well back in middle school. And her gunpla is a taurus. Like Leo, she pilots an OZ grunt from Gundam Wing. 

"Pisces. Exia But Bluer. Launching."

Quiet as always, huh. 

Leo POV:

My machine launched, and I immediately began scanning for Pisces' gunpla. 

There it is, flying towards me. I start shooting my main rifle at once, but he used his shield and blocked them all.  I guess he isn't fast enough to dodge! I accelerate and pull a beam saber from my shield. And before I know it, it was all over..... complete annihilation. Well, I had some good memories with this machine, but it's time to retire it. 

Libra POV:

I knew he wouldn't stand a chance, but I never thought it would be over this fast... Oh well. The battle was over before it even began.

Taurus POV:

 you might be wondering why I'm secretly watching this, dear reader, and it's because i'm looking for someone i met long ago. I barely remember him now but all i remember was that he had a blonde friend back then. Curse my bad 5 year old memory! I could I even forget the name and face of my first love! both Pisces and Libra have blonde friends so i figured that's where I should start, and here I am.

sorry if it's short, I can't write these mecha fight scenes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 313 5
(Desc is not rewritten and is subject to change) Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became...
5.3K 119 14
MK just wants to be like Monkey King. Strong. Brave...Selfless. He was put up to the test when he accidentally ended up in spider queen's lair and me...
111K 1.3K 17
(When Izuku Todoroki and Lida defeated Stain after that they were injured a lot so they were hospitalised from they first fight fight with a villain...
789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...