His Little FLOWER (Lucifer's...

By crazy-bae

Ella is a sweet, innocent, and courageous girl but her life isn't normal, waking up with nightmares and whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE DARK SIDE OF NIGHT.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue.
Bonus: 1 Leon De Luca
Bonus: 2 Ric
Bonus: 3 Finding Her.

Bouns: 4 Finding Her.

4K 151 16
By crazy-bae

Five years later

The brown color on the paintbrush that was in my hand looks darker in dim light. My hand moves in the focus of the curve, giving the last details to the painting I move back.

The back of the head of the girl looks forward to the garden, giving a slight view of her pale skin and long eyelashes. The peak of her small nose, and full view of her dark brown hair from behind.

She looks beautiful, even though I can't see her face. I knew she seemed to be happy from the way her hand was touching the red rose. Full of greenery and a colorful garden, she seems to be the most beautiful and brightest flower.

My Little Flower.

I smiled at the thought, nodding myself in satisfaction at the art I created. One of my new hobbies in those 5 years is keeping me and Ric sane.

That child must be 5 years old today. I already had her present like every year.

I looked at the picture, even though it wasn't a 5-year-old girl but at least a 17 or 18-year-old girl. That's how I imagine her, that's how Ric told me she'll look like. A happy and blooming flower.

Ric can see her, talk to her, be with her in the sense no one can see not even herself. He makes sure to keep her safe, away from any danger that can even cause her slightest scratch.

Ric was gifted with that, but we can't go to her or touch her. How we wish to be with her in every important moment. Making her smile, wiping her tears, I can get her in a minute with the help of Ric. But it's not possible because if we get her, she will be in danger because of us.

Therefore, I want her to live her life to the fullest before she comes here because the moment she will come here, we will never let her go, even if that means having her with her hate. She will hate me, but that would be more than enough for me. A feeling from her. For me.

I know what we are doing is wrong, but she needs to be aware of whom she belongs. Ric can't help it, and neither I can. We are connected to her from the day she took her first breath in this world.

We heard her cry, laughing, feeling her sadness and joy. We laugh with her, cry with her.  From the day she was born, our every emotion depends on her. Nonetheless, she is such a kind-hearted and calm child.

"Hello?" A small voice came in through my ear. A wide grin took over my lips.

"Hello, little flower!" I said softly, keeping my voice low to not startle her, only to hear the most beautiful sound in the world. Her happy giggles.

She often tries to talk to us, when we talk to her, she replies or just randomly calls us out. She knows we are there for her, just not with her yet.

"Mr, scary voice?" She squeals, mispronouncing scary in her baby voice. That's what she calls us.

"Hmm?" A smile never left my face, Ric coos at her adorable voice.

"Her cheeks are so red from laughing!" Ric said purring. That bloody animal.

"Hi...," She giggled again checking if I was here or not.

This time I didn't answer. She needs to not remember our interaction, just a few warnings from Ric to keep her safe. Titus said it can mess her mind up, after all. She is a human, a baby.

In a year our interactions were really small, today was her birthday, so I just wanted to hear her talk to me.

I heard her crying, breaking my heart. I felt my eyes watering again, it always happens whenever she cries, especially because of me. She just wants to hear my voice and I just want to hold her in my arms.

I look up, closing my eyes as she cries out for me. I tried not to let the tears slide. It's getting so hard, to not just get her already. It's a relief that her parents are taking care of her so well and I don't want her to snatch away her family. If her family was not good, I would have already got her not to me but to a family she deserves to be in.

Just wait a little longer, baby. Then I will be there! Just a little longer.

I sighed in relief when I heard her stop crying and laughing again at something I don't know. Wiping my hands off from the towel I walk out of the secret room that was behind my office.

I walk straight to my pitch dark room, not bothering to turn on the lights, I could still see everything clearly, far better than a royal vampire would see in the light.

I took the small box that was kept on the side of the bed. I sat on the bed and opened it. I took out the small diamond bracelet, for my mate's delicate hand. It has little flowers, I don't know when I will meet her, so I got her a bigger one.

Kissing it gently I put it back, and go to my walk-in closet. One section only for her gifts. Christmas to her birthdays, her every small or big achievement. For the first time trying to talk to us, her first-ever word, her first step, the first day of school. I keep it with them, sticking a note and writing about her 5th birthday.

Taking out comfortable clothes, I walk into the bathroom to get rid of the painted shirt.

Just a little longer.

I look at the moon as it shines brightly in the dark night. Watching how the darkness surrounding the light is not to dim it but to protect it.

Only in darkness, does light shines the brightest. Maybe because it wants to claim it, have it for itself, even if it hurts so bad. Why?

It's not light that needs darkness, it's that darkness needs it. It is selfish, afraid another light might see it and take it away from it, only for its shine to dim.

I don't understand why people say, love is selfless. To me, Love has always been selfish. When you love something or someone you want to hold them, protect them, and keep it to yourself, only to yourself.

What's the point of that love, where you had to let it go. At what stake, afraid to get hurt. Everything you love will hurt you in some way or another, knowingly or without knowingly. It's just everything can hurt you but you can only get hurt by the one you care about.

So what's the point of letting it go? Without trying.

I snapped out of my thoughts, when a sharp pain shot in the back of my neck, slowly on my back, my ribs hurt badly and my arms began to shake and my vision turned dark. I stood up from the chair that was on the balcony and walked toward the bed with difficulty.

I stumbled but held myself up. Groaning in pain, I grit my teeth and slowly my canines came out. "Ric, stop!" I whispered gently to him as he fought for control. He growled in return.

I was sure the darkness around me could be felt far from the woods but I still had it under control.

I felt a starch on my back, my wings gazed out a little, and I pushed them back. Having no other choice left as Ric decided not to co-operate, I opened the drawer beside the bed and took out a syringe, Ric roared at the red liquid in my hand.

I didn't want to use it again but he forced me to, he fought harder. I extend my left hand, pointing the needle to my standing-up vein, I inject the liquid into my hand.

I saw my shirt got wet in blood from my chest, I lifted it to see, claws marks fading away just as fast they came.

He whines and whimpers, as I slowly get back my control. "It's okay, Ric. Let it go, she is safe." I said as quietly as possible. Because if something had happened, I would have known it was just his need to hold her.

A sense of regret washed over me, that was from him, for hurting me.  I smiled. "I am fine!"

Ric never fought for control, a few years after that accident happened, never reacted to anything but now even the smallest things could trigger him. It only happened after she was born. If I let him have control, he would immediately get her here, and it could endanger her life.

Using my speed I removed my shirt and got another one, falling on my back, closing my eyes. Sleep was never my friend so it never comes to me.

I hope, the wait soon comes to an end, because now each day it's getting hard for me to control Ric.

13 years later.
Chapter 5.

"The Alpha of the Moon pack, requests for protection, they are at war, my King!" One of the royal warriors said, whose name I wasn't sure.

"Why?" I questioned.

"They attacked Alpha Jason's pack, located in the south!"

"Reason for attack?"

"Power, your majesty!"

"Send a letter to the moon pack and tell them to apologize to Alpha Jason," I said, going back to my paperwork.

As she was about to leave, I stopped her. "Listen, um...,? I said feeling awkward but I doubt she noticed it.

"Ama, your majesty!" She gently said, not seeming to be offended.

"Who is patrolling in the woods?"

"Josh, Jason, and me, your majesty!"

"If you find any human activity or anyone unfamiliar enter in, you will let me know immediately!" I order her, and in my commanding voice, she bows her head.

"Right away, Majesty. Anything else?"

"No!" Bowing one last time she walked out of the room.

For the last few days, Ric has been so restless and He knows something I don't. He can't seem to have much contact with our mate. Tomorrow is her birthday, she will be 18 this year. I was happy yet sad, not being able to have her near me this year again.

However, I know one thing for sure, she is close, way too close. We could feel an energy shift from her, someone came into contact with her and whoever is it does not seem to have good intentions, we could feel a negative feeling through the bond. This only adds to my worries.

It's almost like every day now that I have to drug Ric, he often tries to take control. He is not reckless, in fact between the two of us, he is the most canning one. Always step ahead, but if to provoke he would shade them apart and that's what he did to the terror in the castle who was sending information from inside to others. I gave him a tiny bit of control, and he again added up to the horrifying stories around those who know we exist.

I was never one who enjoys killing, it was his thing so I let him enjoy that. During these 18 years, I noticed one thing, I started to speak a lot more, I didn't know if it was a good thing or bad, that even though she is not here, she has this much effect on me.

Suddenly my hand twitches. I tilted my head in confusion, when the warmth surrounding me, a scent of woods and wildflowers hit my nostrils. My eyes widened in shock and realisation.

I brutally stood up from my chair and before I knew it I was at the castle's door.

"She is here, mate is here!" Ric said. I gulped, not knowing what to do.

She is in the woods, somewhere in the middle. It means someone was hiding her scent, because if she came into contact with a road of woods or just passed by. I would know.

With her scent, I smell blood. Ric growled at me. I ran into my woods and in a matter of seconds, I found her. My blood boils at her condition, but my hands come forward to touch her as she runs. I couldn't see her face, her dark brown hair was all over the place.

Ric took control and my vision blurred, only for it to become more clear.

I stopped myself when my hand was about to come into contact with her, she had to at least reach the entrance of the gate of the castle, only then I could hold her as the spell cast in the castle would help her to hide. I was behind her yet she could not see me but I knew she could feel me.

Her hands were bleeding. Just a little longer, baby. It will be all over soon.

And she did it reaching the door of the castle yet she didn't see it. She stumbled and was about to fall. My hands reacted on their own and reached out to her holding her close to my chest.

A growling ripped through from my chest and sparks run through my body, so hard.

I stared down at her, her pale skin was red, and her innocent beautiful brown orbs stared back at me, those eyes that haunt me every night were finally right before me as she slowly closed them.

"MINE!"

Ric claimed and gave me the control back.

"You finally got your way to me, my little love!"

________________*

(Not edited)

This is all before Leon met Ella. I hope some of the things get clear from Chapters 1 to 5. Why did Ella always think she had a connection to them.

Honestly, in the end, I cringe at(mine)part. My 15-year-old self loved it when I wrote the prologue. Not me. Lol.

One more thing I like to address is that I did it again and again but here we are again. This book is not edited. And English is not my first language. I wrote it just because I wanted to. Don't like it don't read it, but don't talk shit about it too, your comment will be deleted or reported.

Thank you so much for 200k reads. I love all of you, please let me know what you think. It matters to me a lot, but be humble

Vote
Comment
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 0 5
"What are you ?" She said with her smooth voice ..an emotion called fear was very clear in her eyes ."I am something which is beyond your imagination...
2.3K 248 53
Sixteen year-old Ella Jamieson unwittingly follows her mother deep into the woods one summer night. After witnessing something very disturbing and co...
51.1K 1.4K 23
Rosé All her life, she was mistreated. She was hurt many times but she never fails to smile. She had her ups and downs. She was a small petite girl a...
1.4M 58K 35
Highest Ranking #6 for Demon category Highest Ranking #7 for the witches category Highest Ranking #11 for Gods category Highest Ranking #37 for Dom...