Tokyo Revengers (FANFICTION)

By neverknewseven

it was when Y/N Hashibara got into an accident and suddenly went to a whole new world little did she know it... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46

40

156 5 0
By neverknewseven

"Mikey!" Emma shouted my name and I keep ignoring her

"BAKA! MIKEY!" She shouted again, I'm really getting on her nerves by now

I stick out my tongue and tease her more

"I'm not going..."

I keep running around our home and she's been following me.

She's been arguing with me to buy groceries. But I'm a busy bud and I kept refusing her.

One more reason. I don't want to go out.

"Mikey if you didn't stop I'm gonna tell brother!" Emma muttered seriously holding her phone

"What are you going to tell me Ems?" And here he goes my big brother Shinichiro

"Brother!" I stop fooling around

"He doesn't want to go and buy groceries.. I'm very pissed off" she is

"Mikey, why don't you listen to Emma, go and buy these things"

Brother handed me the paper and a wallet. I guess I don't have a choice.

"All right" I mumbled

"If it's Brother you listen! Baka Manjirou!"

"Listen, I'm just teasing you.." I said patting her head

I grab my hoodie and wear it.

I walk through the grocery store and bought the things I was asked for.

• tomatoes √
• milk √
• apples √
• watermelon √
• tea √
• eggs √
• bacon
• pork
• chicken
• onions
• soy sauce
• mayo √
.
.
.

When I'm done looking. I paid on the cashier.

I left the grocery store and saw my favorite food, dorayaki. I bought five and I'm eating it while I'm on my way back home.

While munching my food I notice someone lying on the ground.

His around 7 I guess, same age as me. His cover with dirt and look skinny.

Since when did he last eat?

I sat down with my feet. Poke his head. I notice his feverish, so I carried him on my back and run towards home.

I asked Emma to look for him. I change his clothes and wipe the dirt away from his skin.

Brother Shinichiro is cooking food for him. I came to the kitchen to help him.

"When will Izana be back?" I opened a conversation with Brother

"A month" he said

"That dude always goes out.." I muttered, chopping some veges I bought earlier

"Where did you found the guy you brought earlier?" He finally asked me that

"On the street, he was alone, he needs our help!" I replied

He then patted my head, "You're a good brother" he smiled at me

My eyes were widened, "Am I"

And then laugh erupted to the both of us

~

That night the guy finally woke up. He was really confused. I bet his thinking where on earth is he.

I serve him some food.

"I saw you on the streets, I brought you home, we took care of you, how you feel?" I said

At first he was scared to talk but then he did

"T-thank you, I feel a little better" he slightly said

"Come on eat while it's hot" I smiled friendly

"U-uh.." he sigh

His shy. So I give him the spoon and fork. He eat. Really fast....

He eat 3 servings. He must have starved for many days.

I check his forehead, his fever went down. My grandpa asked Emma to cook him some herbal medicine. He drink it after he eat.

It's getting late, Emma, Brother and Grandpa took their sleep and here I was looking for him. We're talking about various of stuffs.

"What's your name? I'm Sano Manjirou" I introduced myself giving him a smile at the end

"Kanta Totsuki" he was hesitant

I offer him a handshake, he grabbed my hand

"From now on your my bud Totsuki.."

Totsuki only continued with a smile

.
.
.
.
.

"Totsuki come over here"

We are having a trip on the ocean. Ken-chin break the watermelon twice. It's sweet, taste good.

"Totsuki! Have some fresh watermelon!" I handed Totsuki one slice of watermelon

"Thank you" he accepted it and taste the watermelon

"Sweet right!" I mumbled and showed a smile

"Hm, very sweet" he mumbled

Although we know each other for 3 years already. I still don't know a lot of things about him.

But since that day that I met Totsuki his life change. He is living with us. But decided to move away. His working hard and earned a lot even tho his just a child. That's how he gained money and bought his own house.

Me and Ken-chin often hang out to the place his working on. His a genius. I admire him for many things.

On my way home together with Totsuki we were talking about our future.

"What's your dream Mikey?" He asked me

"I don't know, but I want to be someone reliable"

"I want to creat a new age of delinquent" I smiled effortlessly

He didn't replied after that, I didn't even heard about his dream.

~

I attend the same school as Totsuki. We're on the same grade and class.

I was cheerful and talks a lot. Many people think of me as highly. Maybe because I've been beating up people who doesn't deserve my respect. Mostly those guys who bullied the poor.

I shouldn't imply highly, they are afraid.

But since we enter our last year in junior high. Me and Totsuki are growing far from each other.

I've been chosen many times, but I keep refusing because it wasn't to my liking. I'm not interested. Totsuki always argued with me. His been cold lately.

That's when I understand I don't know him that clearly.

On our first year of middle school. I already have my gang, new buddies, new beginning. I seldom met Totsuki. Since we didn't attend the same middle school.

But the next time I met him was the last time I encounter him as a friend.

On that ruins.

He invited me to the ruins. Alone.

When I met him there. He completely changed. His full of darkness and I can't even recognized him.

"Totsuki what happened to you?"

"Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha"

His laughing harshly

"You ruined me Mikey"

"I never did anything bad to you"

"YOU WON EVERY SINGLE TIME I'M SO SICK OF YOU MIKEY!!"

He move closer and hit me with his fist. It touches my faced. I didn't move. I didn't even defend myself.

"You were chosen every single time!"

He clenched his right fist and crush through my skin.

I was thrown on the ground and he smash me with another punch from his left hand.

"You are love!, You achieve your dilly dally dream!, You have those fools as your friends!, You have everything I want!, You have everything I don't!"

All this time, I didn't know he think like this

His eyes teared up, "Even the girl I like is with you!"

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME"

He punce another attack. This time I dodge and escape his gripped.

I push him on the ground, hit him in the face. Flee another series of attack.

"I've found you Totsuki, I save you, I treat you like my own brother, I admired you, I never been jealous of what you have that I don't"

I keep punching him in the face that his running out of breath.

I stop, but then he shove my hand and punch me in the face letting me fall to the ground once again.

"You did, but you ruined everything, I hate you, I deeply hate you"

We ended up beating each other to that place, until we finally fall to the ground and collapse.

The next day I found myself alone. It was raining in the morning, I'm wet and dirt is sticking around my body as I'm still lying on the ground.

I stand up and my body ache. Totsuki left without a word.

That's the last time I saw him. I never cross path with him again after our fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.7K 29
For some reason I was pull into a new world. I was afraid that I will get hurt too much from all of this.
413K 29.8K 54
At 17 years old Amina faced a tragedy that changed the outlook of her life forever, or maybe so what she thought was forever. 8 years later the outlo...
269 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.
121 0 14
A normal day like everyone but since an accident i needed to move to another city and now im here where everything is not right?