The Abnormal

By Scarlet_Witch3000

Jamila Afdil lives in SunLife a normal town, except for the fact that if you have over two children the young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Eight

8 1 0
By Scarlet_Witch3000

The choosing ceremony is out in the heat in the town square, the first thing you have to do is get checked in. This is where I meet Serena, "You ok J? Don't worry you're not going to be picked, they usually rig it so that people the government have problems with have their kids taken to teach them a lesson. Your parents have never done anything wrong, you'll be fine."
"How are you so calm though? Not to be rude but they don't exactly like your family" I was worried she would be taken for what her dad did. "If they wanted to take me they would have already so I don't stress and you shouldn't either. Come on, let's get checked in." We walked over to the check in centre. They take a blood sample and compare it with the one they took last month. You have monthly blood tests to make sure that you are the same person because the government wants to make sure that there are still the same amount of people in each house and also that no one is trying to overthrow them. After they let us in we go into groups with any family members that are also of age but since I'm the only one I stand alone. Sheikha Mariam then takes the stage and greets us with a warm smile that doesn't quite meet her eyes and then she says the dreaded words, "Ladies and Gentlemen, let the ceremony begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 229 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
2.6K 386 79
Luna Vis woke up one morning, or rather one night, to the dim light of the moon. It was a day that started like any other, but turned out unlike any...
97 2 6
The year is 2043, and a large meteor has struck the Earth just off of the west coast of Hawaii. While he and his family are watching the news on the...
51.1K 1.6K 31
Katniss's life is normal, she has two children, Prim and Rue, and she is happily married to Peeta Mellark. But then her old friend Gale comes back t...