The Abnormal

By Scarlet_Witch3000

Jamila Afdil lives in SunLife a normal town, except for the fact that if you have over two children the young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Two

14 2 2
By Scarlet_Witch3000

Before our life now, SunLife was a beautiful place. It had lush green fields, breathtaking sunsets and sunrises, which is how it got its name, SunLife. You would always hear children playing and laughing; smell dinner and lunch being made. There were no rules, you could have any job you wanted; make as much money as that job gave you, have a huge, incredible, beautiful house. Basically if you had enough money for it, you could get it. Then after about 50 years the trouble started. The population was growing at an incredibly high rate as people were having more and more children, people were buying lots of food and throwing most of it out. Since people were running out of water the plants were dying; what had once been a utopia had turned into a wasteland. The sun had dried out the small amount of water that was left and the food had run out, SunLife would never be the same again... Or would it? No, I'm just joking! It really won't be the same again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 386 79
Luna Vis woke up one morning, or rather one night, to the dim light of the moon. It was a day that started like any other, but turned out unlike any...
43 2 1
'Death never stops surprising you.' A sentiment Aria knows all too well. Her world on its surface is perfect. A completely enclosed ecosystem protect...
20.2K 854 60
[Vessel x Reader/OC] Dahlia lives in a small town in the UK. She leads what she calls a normal life despite all of the strange adventures that happen...
2.3K 1.4K 34
I see him in my dreams every night,but reality doesn't allow me to meet him!...what should I do to bring him to life?....If my dreams are his life,ca...